PDA

View Full Version : Massage adventures in BBK

badboy
11-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Just came back from BBK last week. Went to a few massage places and came back a sextified man..7 shots in 4days.

Swan massage (opp e hotel I stayed Royal Ivory Hotel at 73 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Royal Ivory Bangkok (Bangkok, Thailand) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor)
Price - 400THB 2hrs thai massage in common room, 300THB 1 hr oil massage in private room

Went past the massage a few times. It stood under the blazing sun beckoning me 2 enjoy its cool aircon and spend 2hrs of massage bliss. I decided 2 go ahead and went into it as was lazy 2 travel 4 other massage places recommenede by bros in the international forum.

The place was clean and spacious. was lead up the 2nd floor and changed into their loose clothing provided. My massage lady was bit bak chai but has a nice smile and very friendly. She started to massage my legs and slowly worked her way up to my inner thighs. It was a common room with a thai lady beside with just a curtain so expected a ''clean'' soothing massage. Boy, was I in 4 a surprise!

When she massaged my inner thigh, we were happily chatting where she came from (Udon thani) and how long she has been in BBK (1month). Her hands expertly massaged my inner thigh starting from my inner knee and slightly brushed my cock when finished near my groin area. My bro started 2 stir. Dismissed it as a accident as it was a common room with someone beside. She carried on with the massage and this time not just brushed and even let her hand stay just a split second longer on my half erected member. I was beginning to enjoy this massage...By the 3rd time she felt my fully hardened and gave my a mocked shocked look and laughed when she gave him a slight squeeze!

Confirmed its a cheeky lady and started 2 flirt with her and she very openly flirted with me and could see her CFM look in her eyes. She squeezed my cock a 2nd time when massaging my other inner thigh and said she likes ''it''. I sat up, looked into her eyes and placed both my hands on her breasts and gave them a circular massage saying I like them too..An almost inaudible sigh escaped her lips and she half closed her eyes enjoying my caresses. I decided 2 be naughty and my hands sneaked through her polo-T into her bra. I cupped and gave them a hard squeeze. They went into her cups and gently ran my fingers over her now hardened nipples. She hugged me tight and her breath slightly become quick and sharp.

Seems that this thai lady is in lack of loving..but I decided 2 play it slow and she continued her thai massage (7/10) with professionalism. We continue chatting, laughing ever so often and could see that she is very comfortable with me. In the middle of the massage she could feel that my precum was coating my cock head and wetted the pants obviously. She popped the golden question if I wasted to ''boom boom'' at 1500THB. I smiled at her wickedly and told her I could get a young girl 4 overnight at that amount. She asked a few more times and I played tai chi,avoiding and sometimes saying no. Surprisingly, she continued the massge happily and even teased my hardened member furthur..making it throbbed 4 some action..

The lady beside went out and I took the chance of us alone in the room to hug her. She smelled so good and layed in my arms. This time since there was nobody around, I ler her fell on top of me and kneaded her perky ass cheeks with no restrain. She just layed there looking at me, smiling. I could not take it any longer and slipped my right palm into her jeans. Her eyes widened in surprise in my bold actions but b4 she could react, my middle finger was already stroking between her ass cheeks and closing in on her asshole..

swisssakura
11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Camping here. Waiting for more :)

badboy
13-03-2010, 02:09 AM
She meekly lay in my arms, silently consenting to my advances. My middle fingers went straight in and found my goal. It was as I hoped for and more. Tender and wet! I brought my wetted fingers up to my mouth and tasted her juices in front of her. Clear, odourless and slightly saltish. She blushed and playfully hit my arms and giggled like a school girl.

It must have been sometime since she had a man loving her. A slight moan floated pass my ears and her arms were clutching me, not knowing if its to stop ir asking me to continue. I decided 2 bring this furthur as time was almost up. Asked her what time she would be off tonight, 1pm was the ans. I decided I would take my time as I had some pleasure with a pinoy the night b4 and was not in need of some loving, if it did would be a bonus. After the massage, playfully told her I want her to help me wear my clothes. It was more to tease her by being naked and she gamely agreeded. She unbuttoned my clothes skillfully and gingerly took off my pants. Her eyes seem to like what she saw and dressed me up like I was her man. Gave her a 100THB tip and went 4 my dinner at Suan Lum night bazzar.

After shopping for like 2hrs, browsing throught the stores and buying some gifts I decided 2 head back. Alighted my cab at the start of my Soi and walked in to check out the working ladies and road side stalls. Swan was still open and decided 2 fufill my promise of looking for her. A massage lady who could speak chinese called out for her as she was upstairs. She came down n brought her one side. Asked her is she want to be my girlfriend for the night and she just smiled. Asked me to wait and went in to bring a piece of paper and pen 2 write down my room number. I wrote it and went back to wait for her..not sure if she meant it or was playing with me.

I bathed and rested on my bed, reading my book as I waited. It was almost 130am..would she ture up? I was getting bit tired and decided if by the end of the chapter still no show I would have a good nights rest which seemed like a good idea. The room bell rang! I took a peek, it was her. In a green tshirt and jeans. I smiled and welcomed her into my room. She commented that it was huge and I told her it was lonely at night with just myself. Hugged her from behind and pressed my semi hard member against her fleshy butt. She laughed and said he waking up already?

Asked of she wanted to bath and she went in. Took the time to put 3 condoms in the bedside drawer, then decided 2 puit in 1 more. Just in case..haha..soon she came out with just towel wrapped round her and sat beside me like a little women. I put my arms around her and hugged her lovingly. She smiled and looked into my eyes, with yearning and anticipation. I knew that I had myself someone who would be a great bed partner..

shearwater
13-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Interesting. Waiting to learn how you fire the remaining shots.

Rosicrucian
13-03-2010, 11:09 AM
An interesting account. Please continue.

The_Chef
13-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Nice encounters in Thailand...

Shakyywayy
13-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Let's see what happened next in the Land of smiles ... or sex :)