PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons Why Men Cheat on Their Spouses/Wives/Girlfriends/Partners-Jack's Saga

naturegreen
12-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Quite agree with most of the reasons stated here (http://www.wayangtimes.com/top-10-reasons-why-men-cheat-on-their-spouses-wives-girlfriends.html).

1. Because he can
This is probably the most straightforward reason. Because he can. Put it this way, if you put a piece of the best tuna steak in front of the best trained cat in the world, the cat will still eat the fish when no one is looking.

2. Because cheating boost his ego
Some studies suggest that men are born hunters. Men need the thrill of the chase to see the fulfilling adrenaline rush, and a successful hunt will boost his ego. Men who are in relationships for many years tend to feel bored and may even think that they are becoming less attractive to the opposite sex. Using the cat and tuna example, if a tuna jumps towards the cat itself willingly, this trigger the thought in the man’s mind that he is wanted and it will bring out the hunter (or some say devil horns) in him.

3. You drifted apart
As his partner, you used to love to play that World of Warcraft game with him. Or you used to cheer the same football/soccer team with your guy. But since don’t know when, you are no longer interested in all his hobbies or toys or interests. This is the time that Men are vulnerable and just like cats who want to play, if any one else come along and would like to play with them at this moment, you would have lost him.

4. He no longer loves you forever
When Men no longer love their existing partners, they will immediately start to look outwards for alternatives. Even though they may still be physically staying with you out of responsibilities or commitments, do not cross your fingers or hope for the best. If they are not cheating, they are probably planning to consciously or not.

5. You start to have a lot of arguments and quarrels
To Men who are mostly creatures of ego, constant bickering and disagreements with him is a sure way to push him away to the arms of someone else.

6. Your sex life is non-existent
There is the saying that Men think with their loins. And to many Men, love is expressed through sex. If there is no longer any passion in your relationship, there is no love for him, and therefore there is a high chance that he is getting his passion ignited by someone else.

7. He is looking for excitement (attention)
Some people suggested that this could be the reason Men cheat with people that many other people think are less attractive then their existing partner. These other women could even be their domestic help or maids. The other women tend to lavish him with much more attention, or simply making more visible efforts. The Men, especially those who do not have enough hobbies to distract him will bound to get bored and become distracted.

8. Just trying
Sometimes, keeping bad company do lead Men astray. When his friends are geting away with it, or if he see his parents doing it in the past, he may just want to try to see if he pull it off as well.

9. If you’ve allow him to cheat on you before
This may sound strange, but there are women who know that their husbands/partners are cheating but actually choose to close one eye, i.e. to let him do it without kicking up a fuss. And if Men has done it before and was forgiven in the process, he will very likely attempt cheating on his partner again, and again.

10. If you cheated on him before
To Men, he simply wants to exact revenge. You may not have actually cheated and he may just be acting on a hunch. Once he feels like there is injustice, he will embark on a campaign to cheat you back.

Share your thoughts on How to Stop Men from Cheating
Do you know of any other reasons why men will cheat on their spouses, wives, girlfriends or partners? Or do you have any ideas on how to stop men from cheating?

So what is Jack's reasons? What's yours?

papercut
12-03-2010, 05:18 PM
These people who cheats will always find themselves any reason to cheat, but they will never even attempt to find a single reason not to cheat.

The_Chef
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
100% Agree!
But clever guys cheat carefully... :)

PLAYPLAYPLAY!
Just don't get caught!

worst still, with your pants down......

The_Chef
12-03-2010, 07:03 PM
100% Agree!
But clever guys cheat carefully... :)

PLAYPLAYPLAY!
Just don't get caught!

worst still, with your pants down......

natsuki
12-03-2010, 07:09 PM
If a man wanna cheat, no matter wad, he still will cheat... =)

偷吃要记得抹嘴...

tomvoyeur
12-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Let me hazard a guess - men likes variety. Come on, even Tiger Woods cheats when he has a supermodel wife!

To TS - I disagree on point 10. Women exact revenge when they caught their partners cheating by sleeping ard. Singaporean men simply lose their libido when the same thing happen. Their steadfast belief in their fidelity of their wives is their libido. Once they know their wives cheat, they are likely to direct their anger in 2 ways

1 - Outwards: Most likely the men their wives are sleeping with. Truth is most cuckold men are too afraid to confront their cheating wives. Truth hurts.

2 - Inward: They simply lose trust with their manhood and become impotent, both in their sex life and everyday life.

GridLock
13-03-2010, 12:27 AM
A rather controversial study did by some branch of scientists quite some time ago suggest that man are not conditioned to One Man One Woman. Forgot how they reached the conclusion but did make a lot of sense to me at that time, or maybe I wanted it to make a lot of sense.

As best as I recall factors include :

Males are in general hunters, there's always a urge to hunt and conquer. Types of target is irrelavant.

Males are generally capable of having sex more times in a day than females. It takes more out of them then us.

Those are the two I remember best. Maybe I am biased but does make some kind of sense to me :p:p

naturegreen
13-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Let me hazard a guess - men likes variety. Come on, even Tiger Woods cheats when he has a supermodel wife!

To TS - I disagree on point 10. Women exact revenge when they caught their partners cheating by sleeping ard. Singaporean men simply lose their libido when the same thing happen. Their steadfast belief in their fidelity of their wives is their libido. Once they know their wives cheat, they are likely to direct their anger in 2 ways

1 - Outwards: Most likely the men their wives are sleeping with. Truth is most cuckold men are too afraid to confront their cheating wives. Truth hurts.

2 - Inward: They simply lose trust with their manhood and become impotent, both in their sex life and everyday life.

Quite agree with your disagreement. ;)

A rather controversial study did by some branch of scientists quite some time ago suggest that man are not conditioned to One Man One Woman. Forgot how they reached the conclusion but did make a lot of sense to me at that time, or maybe I wanted it to make a lot of sense.

As best as I recall factors include :

Males are in general hunters, there's always a urge to hunt and conquer. Types of target is irrelavant.

Males are generally capable of having sex more times in a day than females. It takes more out of them then us.

Those are the two I remember best. Maybe I am biased but does make some kind of sense to me :p:p

Quite disagree with the point that males are generally capable of having sex more times in a day than females leh. Generally, the females are getting more horny than males nowadays. Just that they don't voice it out as often as we do. =/

freezetheDB
13-03-2010, 11:08 AM
in the end its in the mind
male or female

if the mind is turned on, the body follows. However the body also influences the mind. Good sessions have lasting impressions/imprint on the mind. Regular good sex will make the mind want more naturally. Regular bad sex will either turn off the urges or make the person hunt elsewhere for better pleasure.

like Nietzsche would say, whatever is pleasurable cant be wrong (its the body's way of telling you what is right)

kiasuking
13-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Cheat is not the correct word to use. It is only natural. It is the law of nature to procreate. The western values set to all people is against the law of nature in "survival of fittest". The human race will deteorate if we continue to abide by this silly rule, "one man - one woman".

naturegreen
13-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Just like what Jackie Chan has said, we are just committing a mistake like what any normal man will do. So if any man never commit this mistake, then he is not normal. :p

harmsarbman
14-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Bill Clinton - he got a Monica served to him like a King in his palace. Right in front of him - an offer that he can't resist, just like a fish in front of a cat.

Tiger Woods - he is not satisfied with a dumb blonde. He has got a huge appetite for some wild sex, with all sorts of hostess, entertainers etc.

J Neo - well, he makes the selection for his free meals. Like it is in the course of his work. Mixing work and leisure and fun all together, now in a mess.

tomvoyeur
14-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Just like what Jackie Chan has said, we are just committing a mistake like what any normal man will do. So if any man never commit this mistake, then he is not normal. :p

Not all men cheats and cheating is not a pure male charateristic. :cool:

trader13
14-03-2010, 12:32 PM
research has shown that although humans are more cultured now, there still exists a lobe within the brain that contains and controls the primitive functions.

like the above brothers that have mentioned, men are hunters, and have the urge to procreate. the main reason why the human race have gotten so far is a testament to that primitive practice.

Where the fittest survive, and the fittest will spread their seeds far and wide. There was a BBC documentary on some scientists' experiment on how much control the primitive brain have on humans. And alcohol incapacitates the bigger brain and cedes control to the primitive functions. And the need to hunt and nest(be seeded), becomes more prevalent.

And even women, when down to their primitive self, seeks the most healthy or strong man (in relevant context) to seed them. So if they are in the phase of pro-creation, when hormones run wild, they will think along that line.

Why do you think the fittest lion is surrounded by a pride of lionesses?

sun814
14-03-2010, 05:54 PM
come on, do we need a reason? we just need a place and a decent hole (not under 16 and over 50) :D

Lancet
15-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I two timed a few times before so sharing my reasons.

My other was ok, nothing wrong with her. Just that I was curious if I still had the what it takes. Of course the girl I targetted was good looking helped a lot but initially it was just to test test.

Well, long story short, I still had what it takes and since it was available, I took it. It was a very thrilling for me then, bonk one, go off meet the other, bonk again followed by dinner, meet the third for night time romantic strolling and more bonks. All within 24 hrs. It did take it's toll on me, was tired most of the time.

Looking back at it, sometimes guys also want to know that they still have it, that gals are still attracted to them.

Frankiestine
15-03-2010, 02:21 PM
For me it is point 6. Monster have not cheong for a long time liao and the incentive and motivation is getting stronger and stronger.....:(

sweetodd
15-03-2010, 02:25 PM
True.... thanks TS for enlightening everyone. Now we got reasons to cheat!

Rosicrucian
15-03-2010, 03:05 PM
I have a very fair system. Whenever my OC disturb me I award her demerit points. But when she is good to me I award her merit points. Every week I do the accounts and see whether there is a deficit. Soimetimes I allow it to be brought to the balance of the next week. When the deficit is on the high I just redress the imbalance by having a good time elsewhere.

timeagle
15-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I have a very fair system. Whenever my OC disturb me I award her demerit points. But when she is good to me I award her merit points. Every week I do the accounts and see whether there is a deficit. Soimetimes I allow it to be brought to the balance of the next week. When the deficit is on the high I just redress the imbalance by having a good time elsewhere.

LOL how old are you? 12?

Rosicrucian
15-03-2010, 03:20 PM
LOL how old are you? 12?

47 years. 12 years old won't understand this. You 12?

timeagle
15-03-2010, 03:24 PM
it just seems a little immature to base your happiness on your perception of how well your wife treats you. Then go out and risk getting STDs and "getting even".

Rosicrucian
15-03-2010, 03:33 PM
it just seems a little immature to base your happiness on your perception of how well your wife treats you. Then go out and risk getting STDs and "getting even".

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most do.

timeagle
15-03-2010, 03:43 PM
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

Rosicrucian
15-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Let us be thankful for the fools. Bur for them the rest of us could not succeed.

BlackerKnighter
16-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Want to cheat, cheat lor and be honest and look urself in the mirror about it. Need to constantly come up with 'reason' that in many case is just excuse meh?

No need to fall back on the 'man is man and thus will....' BS one lar..plenty of people, men or women out there DO NOT cheat. Some maybe cos no opportunity? But definitely plenty oso cos they oso consciously choose to be so leh.

So this 'all men are like that' thing is just a weasly way of not taking responsibility and answering for one's actions and choices. If all men are 'lyk dat', yar liao lor, donch even need to explain liao cos my 'nature' mah.

Of cos its everyone and anyone's right to think and say such thing but sometimes oso must self reflect a bit lah. What is cheating to you? Cheating defined as opposed to wat-- -fidelity? What does loyalty, honesty and fidelity mean to you? At which point did you cross the line? Why did you do it? What was the background factors and circumstances? End of the day every case is diff so generalise too much oso no point one la.

You can answer all these questions to know yourself better but end of the day you know you cross a certain line, you are a dishonest and disloyal and unfaithful cheat! Give urself all the excuses in the world oso tsao buay siam eh lah!

Still this is a kio kway forum so we are not here to debate morality or other bullshit like the 'sanctity' of marriage or wether to be transparent or totally close-ended in any r/s anot. Every one here got diff values one mah. No one is always right or always wrong but my point is jus no need to hide behind convenient excuse or use as meaningless justification one fine moment when the axe finally come liao.. Remember every choice has its consequence so pls be prepared to one day answer for them.

So go ahead and do wat you think is right or wat you think u 'must' but no point offer urself too many cheap excuse when the day of reckoning comes when you and you urself alone have to answer to ur actions.

Ask uncle jack and bro tiger lor.

AssLover
16-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Many reasons and each man has a different reason they say for cheating....lack of sex from their partner (love lost, nagging) comes as the most frequent answer from couples who come to me for advice. The female vesrion is hb is too tired and stressed out, she is stressed out due to work at home and kids, hb wants her to do strange things which he never asked before (CIM, Anal etc)...etc etc....

Bottom line is communication is broken between two people and they are together just for the sake of kids, society, financial reasons etc. I would advice couples to communicate, take a vacation without kids, dress to please each other, have good sex (nothing is crazy or bad), be clean and smell well....take care of your body and respect each other......

I always tell just going out and eating out is not going to solve the problem but make it worse....if any of the SBF couples want to seek advice from me please do...glad to be able to help!

incarnate
16-03-2010, 09:22 AM
I know I should not but I find it hard to control.

Frankiestine
16-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I always tell just going out and eating out is not going to solve the problem but make it worse....if any of the SBF couples want to seek advice from me please do...glad to be able to help!

Not going to solve problems but at least peace of mind dun have to fight over such issues...call it avoiding the issue whatever but once you are into our situation then you will know how shit is the feeling...

ch18
16-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Not going to solve problems but at least peace of mind dun have to fight over such issues...call it avoiding the issue whatever but once you are into our situation then you will know how shit is the feeling...

Totally agreed wif Bro Frankiestine.....