PDA

View Full Version : Some sex moves i tried on a girl..

skye18
13-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Well sorry to all bros if my english is bad. Just want to share some infor on sex n see any bros had tried on the feeling..

There been times i had sex with girls n during the time i put my cock into their pusssy n fuck them...i also slowly insert my middle finger into their ass using lots for salivia and fuck them using it. I fuck n at the same time with my finger in ass.They seem to like it n make them high...

There is like a thin layer between the pussy n ass n i could feel my cock with my finger...he...he....interesting.So some bros if like can giv a try. But is more easy doing by side way. Like fuckin side way...

but one thing i know girls like to be lick at their pussy n fuckin them with fingers at the same time:)

skye18
24-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Bros out there do up my point leh,pls:(

daonterop
25-03-2010, 03:40 PM
eh really???

Hmm.. then then.. the girl never say pain meh?

Have you tried that position, where you lie on top of the girl, then push your penis into their vagina or something?

rgds,
Newbie also

raykwok79
27-03-2010, 07:25 AM
why waste time.... jus fuck her pussy and switch anal then pussy then anal. she will fly!

didisong2
27-03-2010, 04:57 PM
why waste time.... jus fuck her pussy and switch anal then pussy then anal. she will fly!

like this also waste time. why not can another dick so 1 anal and the other 1 pussy. she will fly better that way....kekeke...if TS want to fly, then get the third dicky:D

raykwok79
27-03-2010, 09:52 PM
hey bro, tried b4. very difficult to coordinate for double entry. I in-experienced need u to guide. ha ha.

Johnston
28-03-2010, 09:26 AM
There been times i had sex with girls n during the time i put my cock into their pusssy n fuck them...i also slowly insert my middle finger into their ass using lots for salivia and fuck them using it. I fuck n at the same time with my finger in ass.They seem to like it n make them high...

There is like a thin layer between the pussy n ass n i could feel my cock with my finger...he...he....interesting.So some bros if like can giv a try. But is more easy doing by side way. Like fuckin side way...

but one thing i know girls like to be lick at their pussy n fuckin them with fingers at the same time:)

I hope you dont relubricate your middle finger and stick it into the ass again! :eek:

i also hope you didn't feel your cock through the ass, u just used the other fingers to stroke your cock.... :D