PDA

View Full Version : Virgin rape or seduce...by a girl

m.hyer
13-03-2010, 04:25 PM
It all happen after i broke up with a gf that i was with for more then 10 years....imagine i have do all i have with her except making love to her...due to respect.....

i was so dishearted or maybe you call it ego problem that cause the break up...
she was a very SYT and very japanese look...but she is very possessive and control me like im a gem....im the sort that always hang out with quite a fair bit of girls but not attach sort.....

she know my history and really like me...but herself she was a gooddy girl and never party in club except onece a while with close frds and xmas etc would be with close frdss.....

the broke up was due to her temper and her started to late exploration of clubs but make me stay at home waiting for her until i found out she been hanging out and frds start to tell me also....

the last straw......

she is very faithful but curious so started hanging out but i start to wait for her late at night and a couple times got guys sending her back(which is her colleagues)

so i ask for explaination why hide i would allow it if she tell and i can also go out instead of stupidly wait every sat and sun....til 1 to 2 am (her excuse shopping) and she will give you gifts and tcss..petting etc...

anyway we broke up when she scream at my mum....
ego prob.... whatever u call it it that was final for me...
i warn her b4 never involve our problems with our parents.....
that my ex gf....

i was very despair with the relationship....
drank with my buddies almost very night....quietly my ex was monitoring me .....came and one day i ask one of the female colleagues out for drink she was the seductive sort....secretive looking.....almost everytime see her around the office and have small chat

we had some drinks and subsequently some kisses after drinks ....drama started when my ex which was looking all these while ...charge into the club with her group of girls frd... ..

took her its over let it go....

this new girl was looking.....
next day call me up to date me to meet her at her house then perhaps sat movie.....thinking of this new girl i agreed.....thinking of this new girl seductive secretive the.......look...

Came sat visited her place....
talk cock...see her photo talk a bit abt my ex....and her part time BF....she had which she also not sure what relationship she is having,,,,

shit i know the guy! ....very handsome guy...she complain he is not a good lover....not focus on work etc etc ....

i was sitting down on her bed and her whole house was dark her parents was away for dinner ....
so i think hmm....what is she up to .....me still trying to recoer from my relationship.....Dishearten that things doesnt go the way it should even you hang out for more then 10 year...and this girl seem nice,,,....part time BF not committed...ok................

to be continued............