PDA

View Full Version : Is your OC/GF more suspicous due to Jack Neo's case

kaninabe
13-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Is your OC/GF checking your phone, wallets, visa bills and also looking out for hairs in the car ? :D

Retnar
13-03-2010, 10:55 PM
If she does that that means she dun trust you.

shearwater
13-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Yes. Asked alot of questions. But my answers are all standard type.

rob_onny
14-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Yes... i guess all OCs in sillypore r very worried & suspicious now (except those didn't know about Jack's news @ all or ignorant) :mad:...
Is your OC/GF checking your phone, wallets, visa bills and also looking out for hairs in the car ? :D

Alan Ong
14-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Now I will not do it my my CRV anymore. Move to hotel so leave no traces of evidence and/or love juices smell :D

smokyluke
14-03-2010, 07:59 AM
whatever question it is, try to have a right answer... for hair, blame the maid... for a number inthe phone, tell those r colleagues... for a visa billl? hmm... u better have a second card with billing address = ur office ;) avoid visa bills then, try to do all cash etc.. it takes years to build up that 'trust' and then the questions will vanish, so endure now... in some time u got ur freedom back ;) take care

cheongsterjon
14-03-2010, 09:42 AM
For my gf, she is letting me bonk more frequently, even when she is tired after work or early morning before doing make-up for work, when i want it will get it, till milking me dry left not much spermies to find fls and wls in my free time. An example is yesterday after our evening jog around our estate, i was feeling super horny and seeing her in those marathon-issued t-shirt and fbt shorts made her look so syt, like poly/uni girl and her breasts are getting bigger and firmer so we just bonked on our bed furiously..i still want to goo cheong hc after dinner with client but cannot liao..

tyro
14-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Better cheong carefully. Nowadays women are more alert than before. They exchange notes and even know how to come into this forum for information. Don't let them catch you. For they may do you in badly. As the saying goes : he'll hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Meteor77
15-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Indeed, this year wanted to change my ride to a bigger MPV and Lextin my ride like MAFIA with shining rims. Now OC said "dun even need to consider" :(

Jurist
15-03-2010, 09:48 AM
If his wife can forgive him our wives should also.

Draculito
15-03-2010, 10:10 AM
tot of putting up those car window curtains... but now better not liao... :D

edwin58yock
15-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Now, my OC like to check my HP every night after I sleep

irrefutable
15-03-2010, 10:32 AM
I suspect my neighbour has been talking to my OC. Just the other day she asked if she could see my mobile. Luckily I have nothing there so I confidently said "no problem" and "there's nothing there". Finally, she didn't check. But still have to be on guard.

Decartes
15-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I guessed all wives are following this story and have become suspicious over their husbands especially if they have status and some money. So the bros here had better be extra cautious.

TheSeeker
15-03-2010, 12:42 PM
At least for you guys, your OC checks your stuff after Jack Neo case..

Mine started before the case was even made public. Sad case but luckily I cover my tracks well and have not been discovered yet. :D

I still think it's best to keep the posts here vague and not go too deeply into details especially activities with our OC that way she would never know who the person behind each nick is.. :D