PDA

View Full Version : My mother, my MILF

wildgentle
14-03-2010, 04:13 AM
Dave never saw his mom as a MIlf, but now that she's tempted him he's going to change everything.

It was a warm afternoon when Dave and his friends arrived at his house. They were there to have a dip in the pool out back and to have some fun since his parents weren’t supposed to be home. When Dave arrived and opened the door he immediately noticed laughter coming from the back of the house. He peeked around the back door and was surprised to find the neighbor down the street, Mrs. Lawry and his mother laughing away in the pool. He immediately went back to his friends to tell them the bad news. The three of them sighed and started heading out when one of them knocked over a pot which made a loud crash when it hit the floor. Immediately his mom shouted to see who was there so they all headed back to the pool. “Uh hi mom, it’s just us,” said Dave as he introduced his friends. “Oh some young fellows eh Karen?” teased her friend. “Oh be quiet Debbie,” said Dave’s mom to her friend as she stood out of the adjoining Jacuzzi to greet Dave’s friends. As she greeted them, Dave could tell that she was already slightly tipsy just from the way she was laughing and the smell of liquor on her. “So what are you boys doing here today?” asked Mrs. Lawry as she adjusted her bikini top. When she did this all eyes became fixated on her ample chest. “Uh, we just came for a swim m’am,” replied Jake. “M’am? You make me feel old, call me Debbie,” she replied as she laughed at his discomfort. “Yes that’s a good idea,” said Dave’s mom, “call me Karen.” “Ok,” said the boys in unison except for Dave who just stayed quiet. The boys went back to the house to change and when they came back Debbie and Karen were whispering to each other and laughing. When they saw the boys heading to the pool, Debbie called them over. They all sat in the Jacuzzi, with Dave and his two friends to one side and Debbie and Karen to the other. By now it was obvious that all the boys were ogling the women and their low cut bikinis which caused Debbie and Karen to laugh even more. “So boys, you know what a MILF is?â€