PDA

View Full Version : Cheonging manual (my 2 cents worth)

sglazydude
14-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Let's share tips on cheonging safely aka "dun get caught by yr OC" .... :D

1) Get the OC, used to your working pattern ... ie regular late hours or entertaining customers etc etc ..... Usually, OC will be alerted by sudden change in work habits ... so do it gradually.

2) Cash, not credit .... don't get hard up on trying to earn those credit card loyalty points .... not worth the risk

3) Don't leave any traces of "ladies" fragrance on your clothes.
Have you thought of buying yourself an extra set of clothes and never bringing it home? Send to laundramart to get them washed after yr escapades and only collect when u need to use it ..... careful not to give them yr HP number in the customer receipt .... u'll never know when they may call u to collect yr "laundry" .....
With this tip, you can safely go home with the clothes u wore when u left home.

4) Find out a place where u can shower after yr escapades ... and don't go overboard in freshening up ..... Hey, u are supposed to be coming back from a day's hard work..... very unlikely u'll be smelling so darn fresh ...... so, do look a little worn from a day's work when u come home ..... Or maybe a brisk walk after your shower, to get some sweaty smell to mask the fact that you just showered.

This are some tips from me .... Happy cheonging :)

ps ... feel free to add on your tips to this thread

cmelater
14-03-2010, 12:36 PM
This brings to mind that if one is not ready to be committed or frightend of being caught or always itchy for action, please don't get into a relationship or marriage. Else, may risk hurting loved ones.

Without relationship/ marriage, even if do something wrong, also heart won't so guilty. Just my opinion. :D

stevenash
14-03-2010, 12:45 PM
For me is simple,go for paid sex,nothing will come back to haunt u.

tyro
14-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Very good tips. This is what I've been doing. For cleaning up I keep a towel in my car and I wash myself with water at a nearby petrol kiosk before going home.

sglazydude
14-03-2010, 02:34 PM
This brings to mind that if one is not ready to be committed or frightend of being caught or always itchy for action, please don't get into a relationship or marriage. Else, may risk hurting loved ones.

Without relationship/ marriage, even if do something wrong, also heart won't so guilty. Just my opinion. :D

True .... , but if after years of marriage and wife starts neglecting man's needs and somehow end up in a fling, better take some precautions

sglazydude
14-03-2010, 02:36 PM
For me is simple,go for paid sex,nothing will come back to haunt u.

yeah ... no strings attached and she'll not come to our house to look for wife :p

owen10
15-03-2010, 02:03 AM
try not to surf SB at home as there r chances u may leave 'traces'. if u really need to do so, always remember to clear cache, del files n clear history. else yr OC may possibly track yr movements. juz imagine OC knowing yr SB nick n reading yr every FR. that'll be disastrous! :D

bolehk
15-03-2010, 03:39 AM
usually b4 first round, FL will bath for u using hotel soap. after bonk just bath with plain water without soap, only little bro use soap (hygenie purpose). that way u won't leave fragrance on your body.

God_9
15-03-2010, 03:44 AM
usually b4 first round, FL will bath for u using hotel soap. after bonk just bath with plain water without soap, only little bro use soap (hygenie purpose). that way u won't leave fragrance on your body.

if u do tis den NEVER have sex w ur OC after the bonk, juz in case ur OC smells a 'different' scent on ur manhood.. :D

augustablue
15-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Bros,

Me and one of my buddy who used to cheongED together year ago rented a studio apt where we used as the breathing and storaway space.

We had regimental ruling for the place so that we will not get into troubles with spouse or galfriends. We hold the keys to the place and we have a alternate schedule where we rotate to use the place. Since both of us travel pretty frequently, the joint was a perfect hide-out. Occasionally used the place for nite-stay when I am supposed to be out of town ... :p
We even have a part-time maid that washed clothings and change bedsheet regularly.

I have identical set of clothings at home and at the storaway place. It was so perfect..CO will not smell a single thing about the pussies and their perfume.

Think about it, it is worth the while as you do not have to worry. A special place where all secret are kept.

Mike1972
15-03-2010, 06:58 AM
Nice tips... Wonder if the OC is already using these tactics while visiting gigolo pubs...

see see only
15-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Bros,

Me and one of my buddy who used to cheongED together year ago rented a studio apt where we used as the breathing and storaway space.

Think about it, it is worth the while as you do not have to worry. A special place where all secret are kept.

Bro augustablue,

Nice one there :) ... Any more available slots :rolleyes: Maybe a time sharing programme could be considered.... :D

sglazydude
15-03-2010, 09:03 AM
try not to surf SB at home as there r chances u may leave 'traces'. if u really need to do so, always remember to clear cache, del files n clear history. else yr OC may possibly track yr movements. juz imagine OC knowing yr SB nick n reading yr every FR. that'll be disastrous! :D

office can also be dangerous .... as IT dept keeps track of sites visited ....

sglazydude
15-03-2010, 09:04 AM
if u do tis den NEVER have sex w ur OC after the bonk, juz in case ur OC smells a 'different' scent on ur manhood.. :D

wow .... u must be lucky to hv OC tt gives a BJ

musketeer
15-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks for sharing the tips.

rh8611
15-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Bros,

We had regimental ruling for the place so that we will not get into troubles with spouse or galfriends. We hold the keys to the place and we have a alternate schedule where we rotate to use the place. Since both of us travel pretty frequently, the joint was a perfect hide-out. Occasionally used the place for nite-stay when I am supposed to be out of town ... :p
We even have a part-time maid that washed clothings and change bedsheet regularly.

I have identical set of clothings at home and at the storaway place. It was so perfect..CO will not smell a single thing about the pussies and their perfume.

good one! but not applicable to all.. unleesss everyone here is freaking rich like u! :D

eeemen
15-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Interesting points!! Thanks for sharing :D

andyk
15-03-2010, 01:33 PM
good one! but not applicable to all.. unleesss everyone here is freaking rich like u! :D

=> Very long time ago,we used to enjoyed this Guy's MESS arrangement with several close buddies....who desperately need to be very low profile !!!...It was located @ River Valley - ( P Mansion )....currently the place is filled with many PRC KTV Babes....but during our time there were mostly Malaysian Chinese Babes...and we hired a part time Amah...we really enjoyed her "home cooked style makans"....and the best part was she could also arranged tis Babes from nearby flats to come over for some fun !!!...It was really the best but after some time,the novelty or the needs for such a place will just be gone !!!...Of course also when you start adding up your this "entertainment" expenses !!!....:eek:

sglazydude
15-03-2010, 02:18 PM
To the bros who appreciate the sharing, you are most welcome .... feel free to share your knowledge too

To some bro who felt that this thread is an insult to his vast experience in cheonging ..... it was not meant to be an insult ... but a sharing that some of us who are less experienced (me included) can learn from other bros sharing and experience .... :cool: