PDA

View Full Version : My story.

R.endezvous
15-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey all gonna share my story after viewing this forum thread for a year or so. I’m only 20 btw :p This is a story of my tuition teacher a few years back so enjoy. Not gonna give out any contacts fyi.

Beginning.

I lost my virginity to my tuition teacher around 4 years ago. Introduction on her. Her name was Shirley and she taught me science as science was one of my worser subjects. She wasn’t the most pretty but she could pass. She had long, silky black hair that reached to just around her C cups. Her hourglass figure was complimented with her slim and smooth legs.

Her regular dressing was dresses with high heels. Her buttoned dresses showed some cleavage if you peeped from the side and after she began teaching me, masturbating was often after she left as her scent would turn me on. I could spot black bras often.

That day she came for a 3 hours tuition session as my O-levels were coming closer. Tests were being given regularly to prepare us and one of my tests I managed to get top5 in class. She was very impressed with me. That day it was exceptionally hot and my aircon failed to cool the room. She would go out of the room regularly to get water and I started to notice the top buttons of her dresses were starting to come off, showing off her cleavage. I started to get turned on and I could feel my penis erecting, trying to hide the beginning-to-show erection with books and such.

Shirley decided to run through a test paper and as she ran through the paper, she realised that all questions on sexuality were marked with crosses.

incarnate
16-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Hope you can post more in your next episode. Thanks.

freckles
16-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Looking forward to your next post, nice :)

mirage07
16-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Why I nvr had luck meeting a C-cup tutor.......................LOL

One Nite Stand
16-03-2010, 10:58 AM
How's yr tuition teacher ?

HornyYoungBoy07
16-03-2010, 11:02 AM
More pls bro... :D

Auckland
16-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Keep coming....

Red_Wine
16-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Nabei, why my tutors were all men when i was young????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imilo
16-03-2010, 11:25 AM
WoW:eek:
How Old is your tuition teacher:):)

hornydude
16-03-2010, 11:54 AM

you suay lor,:D mine is char bo,1 man nia,but never do anything with the char bo sadly,TS pls continue

tyro
16-03-2010, 12:33 PM

Your parents wanted to make sure that you pay attention to the lesson and not the tutor's body.

gian_soong
16-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Her name was Shirley and she taught me science as science was one of my worser subjects.

Bro, did u get tuition for your english too? no such word as worser...

Just fooling around. Dun take any offence. Promising story!

bus72
16-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Lol nice story but ur tution teacher's name sounds simillar to one user here who wrote his story about his love story with him and his teacher (same name somemore)

nomad
16-03-2010, 01:30 PM
please continue, nice story.

topcook1
16-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Nice one..camping for more...

luckyyeti
16-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Lai lai lai

sit up must tuition liao

everybody marikta la ....

tuition teacher lia liao ah!!

get ready....PeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW!!!

hahaha maituliao...keep the story cummmingggggggggg!!

luckyyeti:p

bigmannow
16-03-2010, 02:27 PM
ya same name "shirley" also.. but nvm i jus sit ard here see wat happens nex:)

eeemen
16-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Another camper here :D

griffon
17-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Please don't let us wait too long.

R.endezvous
17-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the support guys. Shirley was around 23 that time if I don't remember wrongly. The name is purely coincidental so there's no relation between me and that other guy. Anyway.

Losing it to Shirley.

"Joshua why are all question on sex wrong?" she asked. I couldn't think of a proper excuse so I joked around and asked her how I was supposed to get it right if I've never tried it. She disregarded my joke and ran through the test paper. After the lesson, she stood up, walking to the door. Suddenly she turned back and asked me "Josh, have sex with me."

I was confused and asked, "huh?" But she was already in motion, she dropped her bag and moved towards me. Her head tilted and she pressed her lips to mine, her tongue flicking in immediately. I felt her tongue in my mouth and my tongue moved to meet hers. I remember her taste vividly and thinking about it makes me hard. Her hands were already in motion, pulling down my shorts and underwear. My legs obediently aided and my erection sprang up to meet her. She started giving it a handjob while my hands moved to unbutton her dress. She let her dress fall and she broke our hot makeout session and took off my singlet. I pushed down her bra cup and started to pinch her nipples which were already bullet hard. She moaned and pushed my hands away as she took off her bra and panties.

"Go to the bed dear," she said seductively. I quietly obeyed, excited and nervous.

As I lied down, she crawled onto me. Her c-cups dangling, she slowly guided my penis into her pussy and I felt contractions on my penis already. I started massaging her c-cups which made her moan in ecstasy. We rolled over and now I was on top of her. I continued massaging her boobs while my mouth moved to meet hers and our frenching continued. I started pumping her, inhaling her accent and savoring her taste at the same time. I soon cummed inside of her and as her moans got louder, her orgasm came too and her body shivered. Breaking our french, she pushed me away lightly.

"That was way better than my first time, let's go wash up dear," she said, standing up and heading to the door. I followed her and thanked myself for pulling the curtains before the lesson. We entered the shower together and I shut the door behind me. Shirley was already getting ready the soap.

"Let me help..." I said, and I went in, squeezing some soap and started soaping her boobs. She got turned on again and I purposely squeezed her nipples to hear her moan. My penis was erecting again and I decided to make the most of it, positioning my penis at her pussy, sliding it in and starting to pump her. The glass door started to shake while I pumped her. "MMM...MMM...MORE." I heard her scream. Soon her body shivered again and cum bubbled out. I soon cummed too. She opened her eyes and kissed me, and we frenched under the shower head.

That night we cleaned up my room and she left after making out at the door. My mother came home soon afterwards.

I received a call from Shirley the next day and she asked to be my gf. I hastily agreed and heard her giggle on the other end of the phone.

To continue soon...

Hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Note it's only the beginning, there's more to cum so keep waiting :p

Romany
17-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Awaiting your update. Thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Those were the days eh...see see look look...:rolleyes:

Achates
18-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Update, please. Thanks.

kiddocoo
18-03-2010, 08:31 AM
I think most female tutors name are call Shirley :p

shearwater
18-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Nice story. Please continue.

laziboi
18-03-2010, 02:15 PM
eh? u fcked her raw and cummed in her?

whatthefuk
18-03-2010, 02:42 PM
camping for more

genteel
18-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I am staying tuned for your next episode.

Romany
20-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Waiting for your update, bro. Thanks.

david_yew
23-03-2010, 06:40 PM
nice story :cool:

pandaguy
23-03-2010, 07:46 PM
nice story. camping for more;)

stupendous
23-03-2010, 09:55 PM
In haste please. We are anxious.

R.endezvous
24-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Sorry guys will update asap. Sorry for the wait, next part will be up by tomorrow or Friday promise.

R.endezvous
24-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Nevermind I have time now I'll post, can't believe I'm still under mod :mad:

After the first.

After that, my mother got convinced I needed longer tuition times so my tuition lessons were 2.5 hours. Of course she only actually tutored me for 1.5 hours or less sometimes. The remaining time would be spent fucking and cleaning up our mess. I sometimes went out with her during the weekends as I was her boyfriend after all. Finally my O levels came and after the O levels, she organized a trip to Malaysia for all her tuition students. Of course this was a lie and my mum never found out. For the trip, we had sex at night, raw and unprotected. She wasn't afraid of being pregnant as she was on the pills and we never made love during her period. We acted like real couples on the trip and went shopping during the day, we had nice dinners and spent the night in the bathtub or on the bed, naked of course. There wasn't really much exciting sex happening, just the normal intercourse which was enough for me at that time.

When our results came back, I scored acceptably. This time she threw a party for all her students at her house. It was really a party this time, not a lie for time together. I found out that all of Shirley's students were females apart from me which kinda shocked me. Some of them were real nerdish but had rather developed boobs for their age. After the party, as luck would have it, it rained heavily. All the other parents had cars to fetch their daughters but my parents didn't own a car. Shirley called my mother and arranged for me to stay over for the night. Little did I know that night...

To continue.

Sorry if it's kinda short. Stay around for the next part ;)

irrefutable
25-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Please post longer when you can. Thanks.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-03-2010, 07:10 PM
...can't believe I'm still under mod :mad:

What do you expect after only 4 posts :rolleyes:

Dint you read the newbies guidelines :D

See See look look around :p

JoySeeker
25-03-2010, 07:14 PM
more more TS:D

w1erdguy
25-03-2010, 09:41 PM
keep it cumming

Max77
25-03-2010, 10:00 PM
i think oni a gal tutor can pull such trick successfully...anyway i probably cum b4 entering if it's my first time :p

Jurist
26-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Quite good. Waiting for more.

nishikado
26-03-2010, 12:54 AM
wooo. why u guys got so many lucky sex experience one sia!

R.endezvous
29-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Sorry for the delay, I was busy last week so I apologise. Anyway I'm back for another short post today. I promise I'll update a long one soon but busy as I am, it's a miracle I'm even updating this.

Three.

Once she put down the phone, I hugged her from behind, inhaling her scent. I started erecting and I slipped outta my pants, my erection springing to meet her legs. She giggled and my hands moved to her boobs, massaging them. She shifted and turned to me and once again I felt her soft lips on my lips. Our hands started roaming, and we were soon naked together. As we frenched to the room, we collapsed on the bed together and I positioned my erection at her lovehole, sliding it in which was easy as she was wet (very wet). Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Let me go get that." Shirley said.
"Naked? Come on just ignore it."
"Patience dear," she says and I pull myself out so she could go.

I heard her open the door and welcome 'Alicia' in. My first thought was "what the hell".

To continue.

Just to answer any questions, we did have a threesome. And I'm wondering how to put it to words so...

R.endezvous
03-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Three together.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to see what was happening outside so (naked), I went to the door and peeped out. As I looked, I spotted Shirley who was standing and talking to Alicia. I started to scan Alicia from bottom to top, she was wearing black strapped high heels and as I looked further up, I noticed her legs were slim and creamy smooth. Her white dress was somewhere above her knee and as I looked further up, I eyed cleavage, and lots of it. Her baby blue bra was obvious through her white dress and there were a pair of rounded B’s. As I continued looking up, her face wasn’t to die for pretty but it was erection enabling. Her chocolate hair reached around her boobs. Overall she was shorter than Shirley. Then she spotted me looking.

“Ah so that must be Joshua! Come here baby, Shirley told me lots about you.” I quickly retreated to the room and hid, shy to go out. I heard Shirley giggle from outside.

About 5 minutes later, someone walked into the room, I expected Shirley but it was apparently Alicia...naked. I studied her from head to toe this time. Her pink nipples were already bullet hard and as I looked down, her pussy was cleanly shaved. She spotted me looking and walked to me, kneeling down.

“You must be Joshua, Shirley told me you were good in bed.” She looked up at me, smiling. Then her mouth engulfed by erection in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her tongue got to work immediately and expertly moved around my erection. I couldn’t resist and cummed in her mouth, Alicia swallowed all. Shirley walked in at this time, and eyed the bed. Alicia got up and led me to the bed. I collapsed into it and Shirley climbed on. She positioned her pussy and slid my penis in, starting to ride me, moaning heavenly. Alicia came from the side, her tongue licking my nipples and she arched, letting me lick her pussy. As I started licking, the room was filled by the sounds of Shirley’s heavenly moans of pleasure and Alicia’s slight moans. Soon Shirley and I cummed together and Alicia cummed onto my face. Alicia let out a soft “Ahhh...” and got off.

Shirley got off too and signalled for me to get off. After I got off, Alicia lied on the bed. “Come fuck me Joshua. Come fuck me hard.” She said, spreading her legs which were coated with pussy juices and cum apart. I smiled and climbed on, sliding my erection into her. I started off slow to listen to her moans and started pumping her faster and faster. Shirley got on and sat infront of me, her mouth moving to mine for frenching. My hands moved to her boobs, starting to squeeze them. Alicia seemed to be able to support the weight, as she moaned away in her own land of bliss. Soon I cummed inside of Alicia and Alicia’s orgasm came. Shirley’s came right after that and our bodies were full of each other’s white cum. We all collapsed onto the queen sized bed, me in the middle.

“You were right Shirley, he is good.” Alicia said.
“Told you, enjoyed it Alicia?” Shirley asked.
“Totally. So what do we do now?”
“How about cleaning up?”
“Okay, Joshua do you want me to clean up for you?” Alicia asked.
“Be my guest baby,” and with that, Alicia got up and started blowing me, it took me longer to cum this time around but when I did, Alicia cleaned it all up, drinking it down.

To continue.

Hope this post was longer and more enjoyable. Sorry for the crappy posts before. Stay tuned for the next part!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-04-2010, 11:09 PM
.....I couldn’t resist and cummed in her mouth, Alicia swallowed all. .............................Soon Shirley and I cummed together and Alicia cummed onto my face. ...........
.........................Soon I cummed inside of Alicia and Alicia’s orgasm came.

:eek: You sure you cummed spermies or urine....:D
3 times in like...urmmm...how long huh....nnkc....say story also say more convincing leh :rolleyes:

stupendous
04-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Thanks for returning to post.

Jurist
04-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Wow! Threesome. Keep your wonderful story flowing. Thanks.

R.endezvous
11-04-2010, 05:26 PM
I started my JC Education soon after that. Life was busy and I was distancing from Shirley in every way. We dated less and everytime we met it was just sex. It seemed our relationship was based only on sex (not that I complained) and not love anymore. About half way through my first year, I decided to break up with her after much thought. So one of the days when I ended school earlier than usual, I decided to pop by her house.

I reached the void deck soon enough and took the lift up. But the minute I exited the lift, I could hear moans. (Shirley's level only had a total of 4 houses, 2 on each side of the lift.). As I approached her unit, I noticed the gate slightly ajar and at the steps, there was a pair of slippers beside her high heels, wth?

I walked up quietly and opened the door, making as little noise as possible. Shirley's moans were getting louder and they sure were enough to get me turned on...

To continue.

ah_lionel
11-04-2010, 06:09 PM
nice story..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-04-2010, 06:45 PM
as i approached her unit, i noticed the gate slightly ajar and at the steps, there was a pair of slippers beside her high heels, wth?

隔壁的老王来了吗 :p

R.endezvous
13-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Betrayal.

As I got to the door that led to her bedroom, I peeped inside. Sure enough, Shirley was having sex. The guy was eating her left breast voraciously and fingering her, (he looked kinda like a teenager). Shirley's body was arched, her moans were accompanied with slight "mmphs" and for a whole 5 minutes, she seemed to be on a whole other planet. I felt ashamed I'd never brought her to that stage and retreated slightly. As I tiptoed away from the door, Shirley let out a loud "AHHHHH", indicating she had just came. I wanted so badly to turn back and push that other guy away and fuck her myself but I resisted that temptation and walked off. That night I called her and broke up with her, she was calm about it and agreed, putting down the phone. Weirdly, after that, I felt happier. I felt like laughing when I thought about how that new toyboy of hers was gonna get dumped (probably).

But still, Shirley left a scar in me and for the next half a year, I didn't want a new gf, no matter how popular it was to be attached. So obviously I didn't have sex for half a year as well, as I stuck to masturbation. My object of fantasies at that time was a girl in our class. She was my best friend, but already attached. Her name was Chloe and she had a nice, firm and rounded B cups. She had black hair that was normally tied back in a ponytail and most of the boys in our class loved her smell (it wasn't as great as Shirley's instant-turn-on smell but it was eroctic enough, then again at that age, most of my friends were still virgins and that was probably instant-turn-on for them.) It was my second year in JC and about a month or so into the second year, we were paired up. As fate would have it I was paired with Chloe.

One of the days after school, I went over to her house to do the project. We lazed around for awhile and started a project soon. We finished the draft of our project and Chloe suggested a break so we went out into the living room and she poured us glasses of cold water, placing it on the coffee table which was inbetween two sofas. I sat on one sofa and she sat on the other, taking our glasses and sipping on the water. Somehow, we got into the topic of her boyfriend and she as her bestfriend, she decided to confide into me. According to her, her boyfriend was recently pressurizing her to have sex and she refused. This led to she and her boyfriend arguing and such and by the time she was done talking, she was already in tears...

To continue.