PDA

View Full Version : Doing the deed in uniforms or OL attire??

Kenjikoo
16-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Dun know to place it here or in fl dome? So think place it here safer coz judt want some inputs from other bros....

Was glancing through the forum, notice that alot of bros like gals in uniforms or those in the office attire kind. Believe alot of us ever have this notti though of bonking the office colleague or the sch gal that we see every other day out there who would be wearing that short skirt.

Any bros here would like to share their thoughts and even have lobangs for such servives?? Haha... I know that some of u might say just hook up a jc gal or yr office colleague but wat i mean is that is there any fls or interested parties camping here for such fantasy?

Would definity be a great time to try a gal in uniform?

Whats ur fav jc/sec/ite uniform or wat type of office attite turns u guys on the most?? Think about it and let ur thoughts run wild.... Haha

mehmeh
18-03-2010, 10:30 PM
So far my count:
4x sec sch uni
2x jc uni
1x ite uni
1x nurse uni

Thirty04
19-03-2010, 04:18 AM
I like them in OL attire. Wouldn't mind if they come in other attire too

Kenjikoo
19-03-2010, 09:18 AM
U mean u have those uniforms that u keep for collection? Haha...

Any fl that u try b4 that is into uniforms and which sch is ur fav?

Looks like kinda quiet here, hmm dun tell me that most guys here dun like a good unifirm bonk?

Wally
19-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Girl scout would be nice, or those net ball uniform would be good too :)

mehmeh
20-03-2010, 05:30 PM
I thought most guys would have uniform fetish? When their in the uniform, makes them look and feel innocent, and the more we wanna "dirty" them.

Most of the mentioned above were my exes and flings

Kenjikoo
22-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Agree... Especially when u see them in their uniforms which have short skirts and their figure shows out in their uniforms,makes u think of beri notti stuffs that u want to do to them.

I guess some of those jc or sec sch gals might not be as innocent as we think they are sometimes juggling from wat u see outside nowadays....

well, my last fantasy would be do a jc gal if possible in her uniform.....
But i guess thats hard.

Sigh.....

asdfghjkl
22-03-2010, 06:05 PM
my girl insisted in doing in her jc uniform as she knows i get excited once i see her.

Kacau Man
22-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Should this be under the polling thread?

Kenjikoo
23-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Was thinking about it also but here guess got exposure then polls section.
Anyway thanks for ur inputs.

Any hot jc gals that u know do extra activities outside of sch??

mehmeh
31-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Why isit so quiet in here????

Kenjikoo
06-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Haha.... Same thoughs here also. Looks like not many bros are into this, i guess.

But seriously, dun you guys here think that jc gals are hot??

My fav would be vjc, tjc and acjc....

Too bad that i dun think got chance to do one in these uniforms....

chunni
06-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Haha.... Same thoughs here also. Looks like not many bros are into this, i guess.

But seriously, dun you guys here think that jc gals are hot??

My fav would be vjc, tjc and acjc....

Too bad that i dun think got chance to do one in these uniforms....

My favourites are RJC, VJC, SAJC and HCJC. :D Bonking a chick from those JCs is my fantasy!

chick
07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Personal Fav is OL... really great turn on, esp. if done in office after biz hours...

ang076
07-04-2010, 09:56 AM
My fav is this:

Gal in white cotton school uniform , and skirt (any colour) standing in front of mirrror with me behind her grabbing her, fondling her while watching her at the mirror..(she is purring and moaning) , then I unbutton her uniform one by one , till her bra is revealed..

Then I lift her skirt and revealing her panties, sliding my hand inside to rubba and rubba..

Then turn her around and french her , make sure I can see the frenching act in the mirror..

If you found that FL look like your colleague whom you desired, you can go to ladies boutique and browse for clothes whom she wear..( you might be attended by chio looking salesgal..)

If you are senior in your office, you can bring FL to your office during office closing days, and get her to wear the clothes and bonk her in worktable, video-ing the process. :p

CyberRod
07-04-2010, 10:13 AM
OK it's been quite sometime since I've shared something on SBF and I'll try to recall how I did 1 of my ex-gf...

She work as front office staff in 1 of the top 5-star hotels in SG. I was suppose to send her to work that day and was waiting for her to put on her uniform and make up. So effectively it's an OL attire plus block stockings. She dressed up and putting on her make up while sitting behind her watching her dolling herself up.

I think you guys know how long that will take and while I was watching from the back, my bro started to react as the way she sat was super sexy. Can't take it anymore, gently caress her boobs from behind, licking her ears, stroke her legs and I whispered 'Honey... You look extremely sexy today...'

I lifted her up, pulled down her thongs and stockings, did her doggie in front of the dressing table... Love her expression from the mirror... Plus she was still in her uniform... Still can remember it till now... Boy... I missed her... :D

ang076
07-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Nice..

if bro can afford, go to cosmetics counter and buy some cosmetics for gift to FLs, and ask the FL to apply make-up and do her in front of mirror..

Oh my !!!! I make everything that is normal to woman as a sex object , LOL!

CyberRod
07-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Bro... Guess what...? Incidentally, I'm sianing 1 now and hope I can bonk her soon... But then bloody heavy investment man... Hope it's all worth it... :D

DanielDenial
07-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Bro... Guess what...? Incidentally, I'm sianing 1 now and hope I can bonk her soon... But then bloody heavy investment man... Hope it's all worth it... :D

good luck! will be waiting for your "FR".

mehmeh
08-04-2010, 12:34 AM
1 of my ex was from IJ. We were out on our (I don't know how many month) anniversary, back then I just got my license, so I drove her arnd in my dad's car. Picking her up from sch, we went to the movies. At the carpark, before we got out, we were making out like crazzy. Then I dared her to remove her panties for the whole day, and to my surprise...she said, Why not!

Omg that drove lil bro crazy alr. But we were gonna be late for our movie. So while we were in the lift, the dammn lift had to stop at every floor, BUT, we were standing right behind where it was fully packed............guess what I did

CyberRod
08-04-2010, 12:48 AM
good luck! will be waiting for your "FR".

Thx bro but I think it's gonna be a long shot... If I do, I'll write a FR... Cosmetic girls are pretty extreme... Either it's darn easy or it's bloody difficult.... :p

some_
21-04-2010, 04:57 AM
OK it's been quite sometime since I've shared something on SBF and I'll try to recall how I did 1 of my ex-gf...

I lifted her up, pulled down her thongs and stockings, did her doggie in front of the dressing table... Love her expression from the mirror... Plus she was still in her uniform... Still can remember it till now... Boy... I missed her... :D

you must have mess up her uniform heehee