PDA

View Full Version : My latest UK experience.

shroom
16-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Some of you may be wondering and some of you may know already.

I had moved to UK since last September. Basically had some investments here in property here that had not been going well and it became more economically viable for me to live in them than to rent it out, selling it would lead to a negative equity situation, so I could either rent it out at a loss or just let it be. It must have been a stroke of luck but just as I was thinking about it a job offer came by. I thought I could use a break from the professional world and do some academic type work for awhile while waiting upon the economic storm to blow away.

Therefore settled everything, almost came to a situation where was zero savings after taking into account the expenses needed for the move.

Anyway I thought long and hard about this, decided to take the jump as UK was not a bad country..........or so I thought.

Came over, settled into the house which was bleeding me dry. It's a standard UK styled dual storey terrace house.

Neighbours, to the left was this PRC girl aged 28 who runs a TCM practice in town. She had a hongkie housemate as well who studied at the university.

The neighbour on the right, is a brit single mom aged 22 with a 5 year old.

Their stats :-

PRC :
Height 149cm
Weight 30kg
Skin type : super fair.
Voice : Standard Beijing type.
Boobs : 34A

HK :
Height 180cm
Weight : 70kg
Skin type : Slightly tanned but face smooth.
Voice : Spoke with an irritating fake Cockney accent.
Boobs :36C

Brit :
Height 165cm
Weight 60kg
Skin type : Fair/pale.
Voice : Sounds like a scouser.
Boobs : 36DD.

================================================== ==

The first time I met the Brit, I actually needed to find an internet connection as mine was not up yet. I decided to knock on her door. Her name is Christie.

Me : Good evening Miss.
Christie : Hi, you live next door right, was meaning to come over and say hi.
Me : Well I guess I should have done that too.
I introduced myself, we shaked hands and then I asked her if she had an internet connection I could borrow.

Christie : Sure, if you have a laptop you can bring it over and connect it to my wireless.
Me:Are you sure? Won't be too much trouble?
C : Possitive.
Me : Thank you, I will be over in a bit.

I go get my laptop, she helps me to connect to the network and I am soon online. I got all the business I needed done, then thanked her.... she asked me to come by anytime I needed a net and told me it may take awhile for the broadband to be connected.

Then after I am done :-
Me : Could I buy you a drink later this week?
C : Sure but you don't have to.
Me : I insist. How about Friday night? We can go on a pub crawl or something.
C : I can't stay out too late though.
Me : Same here.

Will continue on this part later.
================================================== ==============

A few days later, I get a letter which was addressed to the house to the left. I take it over and ring the door bell, it was answered by the Hongkie. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and a short pants it showed her long legs and clevage.

Me : Are you Miss XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?
She : No, that is my housemate.
Me : Well the postman made a mistake and delivered her mail to my place.
She : OK.
Me : By the way, I don't believe I have met you or introduced myself.
She : Yes, you live next door?
Me : Yes I do, I am ........ *holds out hand*
She : Nice to meet you (Her name is Angela)
Me : Well I better be going, you take care now.
She : Bye.

(Will come back to her later)

================================================== =================

Then the next day, just as I was leaving to go to work, I get a knock on my door. It was the PRC, she was dressed in a white doctor coat.

She : Hi, this letter is yours'.
Me : Oh was it delivered to the wrong house?
She : Yes, always happens, you got any for me?
Me : Not as far as I know.
She : *gives me her business card) This is my card I am Lin.
Me : Pleasure to meet you. You from China?
She : Yes, Beijing.
Me : I see you own a business here, what type of services do you have?
She : You visit my shop soon, I show you.
Me : I may have to soon, been having tired shoulders.

She reaches for my shoulder and squeezes them.

Before I could protest

She : Your shoulder have many problems, it must always be pain right?
Me : Yeah. Must find a place to massage it soon.
She : You should get it massaged with a special type of oil.
Me : Will see....anyway I must go now or I will be late for work.

After work, I got done early, first I go to the gym, then in my gym attire of cycling shorts and a tshirt I go to the shop she claimed to own.

I enter at 5:25pm.

Me : Hi, sorry to come in so late, are you closing soon?
She : I have closed. But it is ok *She closes all the blinds and locks the door*
Me : I am looking for something I could use for my shoulders as it feels a bit tight after a trip to the gym.

I then look around and notice she does foot and body massages.

Me : How do you charge for a massage?
She : You want it now?
Me : I can come back another day.
She : My policy is to treat the person the day he comes in not ask them make an appointment. *I get the hint she ain't letting me go cos business must have been bad*

She goes to the back, gets me a cup of tea and asks me to sit while she prepares the chair.

I have the green tea, exactly like those you get in PRC......super bitter.

She then asks me to put my feet in this water that looked brown. It was hot.

She : Please shirt off.

I took off the t-shirt, she folded it and kept it by the side.

She pours this oil that smelt terrible and had a vapour burn feel, then used her elbows on my shoulders..

Me : WHOA.......can softer please.
She : Is already very soft.

Then she started pressing and rubbing here and there along my neck and shoulders.

She kept on, oh here no good, this no good. In my mind I was wondering whether I would be dying soon considering all the "no goods" which she was saying.

Then she asked me to lay on the chair. Again she pushed various parts on the lower back.

She : You got many hard work?
Me : No. Why?
She : You very bad.
Me : What?
She : I give you full treatment, you got time?

Without waiting for my reply, she continues proding and kneeding my back with her powerful hands.

Then she tugs on my shorts to pull it down.

She : This no good, too tight blood cannot move.

I lift my hip up, she pulls the shorts away oblivous to the fact I did not wear any underwear.

She started using a piece of wood and oil on various parts of my entire back.

Then she asks me to sit up and throws a towel on me.

She applies some cream all over my left leg, then wraps it up with the towel.

She then starts rubbing my right feet, man it hurt like hell.

Again I tell her to go softer and she say it is very soft.

Then she does the same with the other leg.

She : This is enough for today, next time come back I do more places, you many problems.

I then ask her how much she ask if I was wanting a receipt and paying cash or not.

She gave me a figure that I thought was a bargain, then she said it will be more if a receipt is needed......... I understood it of course she was pocketing the cash instead of registering it as a transaction.

I head home.

================================================== =================

shroom
16-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Part 2.

The next day was the day I promised to bring Christie out for some drinks.

I came back from work, admittedly whole day after that shoulders were much better.

Christie came over at sharp 7pm, she was wearing a 1 piece dress which was tight fitting showed a good amount of clevage and only covered about 3 inches down from her butt. I offered her a few pre-going out drinks. She happily had Fosters, then she had a 2nd, and then I told her I had shots as well. Turned out the bottle of Jaegermeister which someone gave me as a gift was a favourite of her's. Still had at least 3/4 bottle as I hated it.

She poured herself a double and downed it.

She : I love it when there are free alcohol.
Me : I love it too, hey wanna head out?
She : Heh, there is enough booze in here, can just stay on drinking here, *hic* Damn your couch is comfy.
Me : OK, as long as you're having a good time.
She : Hell yeah, hey you!! Come sit by me.

I sit by her, she places her hand on my lap and taps it hard.
She : Hey loosen up you..

She moves her hand towards my crotch area, the she sees a deck of cards.
She : Come lets play cards.
Me : You deal then.

She decides to do blackjack.

1st round, I lose, drank 1 shot.
2nd round, I got a blackjack she drank 2 shots.
3rd round, she won, she demanded I take off 1 piece of what I was wearing.

Anyway several rounds later, she was in her panties and bra, she had a matching pair of black lacy ones.

She : 5 more rounds *In a demanding tone*

She dealt.

I started to go back to using shots, she shot back no chance.

She dealt, then raised the game to strip everything.

I told her fine...so time to show. .

As I was about to put show.

She : Wait!!!! What we doing next round?
Me: I have no idea,
She : Let's play fucks.
Me : Let's not.
She : You chickening out?
Me : Cut the crap, show your cards.

She had a 2 pair. Thankfully, I had 3 of a kind. She stripped off everything.

Her boobs were definitely big, had a love bite mark on 1 of them, pussy was neatly trimmed.

She : Wanna fuck?
Me : Hmmm....
She : C'mon fuck me now, am so horny.
Me : 1 more round.

She dealt.
She : Winner dictates.

I thought what the heck. Decided to go in on a 2 pair.

Got crushed by her 3 of a kind of Aces.

Me : Isn't it time to go out.
She : Not so fast, I am dictating now. Time for a good shag.
Me : OK.
She : Ain't it such a nice night out, come let's shag in the garden.
Me : How about we don't do something so crazy.
She : Wanna shag in the tree house?
Me : No.
She : I ain't shagging indoors.

We put some clothes on, I get a condom and follow her to her back garden where there was indeed a treehouse. She points up to the tree.
Me : Uhh....... I don't think so, I am scared of heights.

After much coaxing, I climb the ladder to get up there. It was already pitch dark and no chance to see anything.

The treehouse was not the most stable structure I've been into, while it is anchored upon a solid part of the tree, I still felt as if it could sway a lil.

She took my hand and led me to a part of the treehouse, my heart was thumping like crazy hoping I don't fall off the structure.

But then there was something soft on the floor, oh it was a foam of somekind.

She laid on the foam, I could hear her removing her clothes.

I felt for her, got onto her boob, squeezed it and put my mouth on her erect nipple and sucked on them before nibbling on it. Then I removed my clothes and kept it to aside with the condom in 1 hand. She reached out and her hands were at my balls, she played with them before running her finger on my dick. That's when from a limp one it started firming up and standing up. I quickly opened the condom and put it on.

I then ran my hand on the inside of her thigh before reaching her pubes. Slowly I began to feel for her clit and her love tunnel, she was dripping wet already. I placed her clit between 2 of my fingers and started playing with it. Time was short before she placed her hand on mine so I would stop.

She : Shag me now.

I then laid on her, she opened her legs wide so I would be between her.

We then kissed, I parted her lips with my tongue and her tongue met mine, she sucked on it and moved her tongue around mine furiously. I placed both my hands under her neck, gently holding her head. She brought her hands to my back just above my butt, While still locked in a kiss with her I raised my hips and moved to meet her. Surprisingly it was a perfect aim. I slowly pushed into her, stopping just as the head was inside her, she began moving her hips in circular motion as I just left it in her, then I slowly began pushing into her again 1/2cm at a go, sometimes teasing her that I was going to push in but actually pulled out.

She then began trying to move her hips so it would penetrate her more. I stopped kissing her and moved my mouth to her ear wanting to tell her to relax herself. But instead she turned her head and placed her mouth just under my ear and began sucking hard to make a love bite mark as soon as she stopped I rammed my dick hard into her. She let out a moan and immediately wrapped her legs around me.

She : Damn I am cumming, shag me hard now.

I began pumping her hard and through enough in less than a minute she was screaming.

I immediately began to think of what will happen if we both get an ASBO..

She was not really that tight, but she was also very wet and her tunnel was quite long as well which did not bother me at all.

Unfortunately for me, between the long time of not doing it and being somewhat tired as soon as she finished her climax I too had climaxed.

================================================== ===============

Will continue next part soon, break time is over need to continue writting my 25000 word essay.

geckoSG
16-03-2010, 11:58 AM
U make me wanna move over to UK. LOLz... :p

hellking
16-03-2010, 12:30 PM
good one more please

tyro
16-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks for sharing such interesting encounters.

Joris
16-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Solid overseas experience u encounter bro.

bigmannow
16-03-2010, 03:40 PM
UK best of the best

icesmoke
16-03-2010, 05:49 PM
very well written... please continue

eeemen
16-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Great Stuff, and welcome back! Looking forward to more of your story,

marcf
16-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I like your style! Please write more bro!

Captainoceania77
17-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Camping for more...

Decartes
17-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

liangyu
17-03-2010, 09:20 AM
nice 1, camping here for next installment.

halcyon
17-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Alluring. Please carry on.

andythai
17-03-2010, 10:21 AM
can i join you in UK, bro ha ha :D
Up you already.

Red_Wolf
17-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing.

shroom
21-03-2010, 08:25 AM
After that encounter, visited that treehouse 7 more times before it got too cold being up there. Then to make things worse, the father of the 5 year old stopped coming to see the brat on the weekends so there was not really any chance of doing her after that.

Then one day it was rather rainy and I was walking in town by the TCM place.

Again she was closing. I gave her a wave and she opened the door.

Me : Are you busy?
She : No, you want something?
Me : I would like another treatment.
She : I need to close now and leave, but I could do a treatment at home later.
Me : It won't be too much trouble?
She : I can be there at 8pm.
Me : That's fine.
She : Same pains like last time?
Me : Yes.
She : I will bring something special.
Me : Great, I will see you later.

I head home and wait for 8pm. She was almost 1 hour late when she finally showed up. She was wearing a low cut top and loose fitting short skirt.

She : I am sorry I am very late.
Me : I am sure it is not on purpose.
She : OK, give me 1 minute.

She spreads a massage bed on the floor, and puts a sheet on it.

She then gets me to sit on the bed and she starts on my shoulders and neck. Again the here not good, there not good comes along. Then she tries on my feets, again everywhere not good.

She : I use oil now.
Me : OK.

She gets me to remove my tshirt and lay down.

She starts massaging my back and shoulders, many parts using her elbows. Then she pulls on my boxers, I let her pull it down, she removes it totally.

She then starts massaging my butt and thigh area till the heels. She then gets me to turn around and continues pressing on my feet. As she bends down, I notice her loose fitting bra exposing her tits which were light pink in colour. DAMN... so light pink till like a strawberry milk colour...

Then as she continued pressing, she suddenly tapped on my sac and said "Here no good"

Me : WHOA......really? What's wrong with there?
She : Many bad things and poisons.

I began wondering whether she was a quack.

Me : OK, you can make it good?
She : Yes.

She goes to her bag takes out a book that was as thick as a bible and starts looking through it.

Me : An unusual problem?
She : You must drink more water and eat good fruits.

She then starts massaging my thighs with one wooden handle before using her fingers to press down hard where the leg meets the hip area........WHOAAAAAAA that was not a good feel.

She : You must look at me not what I doing.

I focus my attention on her face and her sharp features especially her super straight hair.

She then sprinkles some menthol effect powder on my crotch area and then rubs between the 2 nuts and gently squeezes them. It was quite a good feel, though a bit uncomfortable at times.

She then pulls back the foreskin and presses at various points, I at that point could not control it anymore and began erecting.

Me : Whoops.
She : Is ok.

She continued one hand on the head, the other on the sac. I was completely erect in no time.

She continued on to rubbing the shaft with her 2 fingers with quite a strong pressure.

She then shifted herself and sat by my side and continued doing the "massage" which felt more like a jacking off. She rubbed together with some oil.

She : You so big *placing her finger and palm along the length*
She : You got do white gal?
Me : Yes.
She : I make you here strong, she like more.

I began wondering what she meant by it, but I soon found out when she started applying more pressure. Suddenly she started doing it gently and smiled while doing it.

I began to feel like I was going to shoot, I placed my hand on her's to stop her, but instead she continued on and used her other hand to push my balls upwards and then it happened, 3 shots and 1 of it hit her forehead.

She then cleaned it up and said must do more treatments.

I told her yes.

I paid her again in cash and she said to do more treatments soon.

Anyways I did not do more after that as I found it too pain.

But will revisit her again later.

shroom
21-03-2010, 08:34 AM
It was the first Friday of December, a whole bunch of us decided to go dancing in a club crawl.

First we visited 7 pubs, then 2 dance bars, each of those places had a drink, but did not even feel drunk cos the cold immediately gets rid of the buzz.

Anyway on the final place of the night it was one of those 5 in 1 clubs. I had somewhat planned to get a ONS that night, preferably with a white girl who was into guys with bigger sized manhood.

As we were at the dance floor, I started dancing with this white gal, damn good dancer but she then went back to her group. Turned out her group of 4 gals had 1 bodyguard that bodyguard was Angela the Hongkie.

Then one in my group said he wanted to go after one of the gals in that group, whether can help take care of the bodyguard. I told him will try.

I just hung around till an opportunity striked, 2 of the bitches went to toilet, 2 decided to go dancefloor, she stood guard over the drinks. I made my way to her.

Me : Hey, it's Angela right?
A : Yes, you having a good time?
Me : It's alright though the music sucks.
A : All clubs here are that way.

2 of the bitches that went to the toilet came back, they downed their VKs and headed to the dancefloor.

Me : Want another drink?
A : I don't like drinking.
Me : Here I order you a drink you for sure will like.

I held her hand and brought her to the bar ordered her a Baileys.

A : I like this a lot.
Me : Everyone does.

I order a drink as well there were Smirnoff Ice buy 1 free 1.

Me : You tried this before?
A : Is it good?
Me : The best. Here have a try.

I give her 1 of the bottle, and quickly down mine.

Me : Hey you wanna go out?
A: Sure. I think I cannot finish this bottle.

I take the bottle told her to hang on, I gave that bottle to one of my blokes.

Me to her : Here lets head out for a bit.

We step out.

A : I don't really like going out to these places.
Me : It isn't for everyone.
A : *lost the accent* I hate it, it is so noisy.

I told her I was gonna go take a walk to one kebab van, whether she wanted to follow.

She tagged along the shortcut which cut through the river bank and walking path. While walking I send a text to 1 of the blokes "Torpedoing the bodyguard tonight, enjoy the spoils"

We reach the kebab van, she did not want anything, but as we are walking back she notices the night bus that goes by we live.

A : I think I will take this bus.
Me : Great, I think I'll go too.

Then in the bus we get on talking about movies... I asked her whether she was into TVB series. She said no, but she liked Prison Break. I told her I had the DVD boxset.

A : Can I borrow a few episodes?
Me : I guess so.

We reach home, I guessed this was not going to lead to anywhere. At the door, I decide to give it 1 last try.

Me : Hey you wanna come over watch a couple episodes?
A: No, I am tired and I will sleep.
Me : You sure? I got some drinks and chips to go around.
A : OK maybe 1 or 2 episodes.
Me : Great..
A : But can I change first.
Me : Sure.

I went in, looked for what was available in my drinks cabinet, phew lucky still had Baileys. I quickly changed out of my clubbing attire to a shorts and tshirt.

She arrived a few mins later, wearing a white turtle neck sweater and white trainers. It definitely made her boobs seem even bigger

She made herself comfortable and looked around before asking :-
She : Where do we watch? You got no tv?
Me : TV is upstairs.
She : You live alone here?
Me : Yes. Just me and my dog.
She : I am scared of dogs.

Just then Lennon comes to the living room, he comes by her and gives her a sniff. She suddenly hugs on to me.

Me : He won't bite, he is just being friendly.

Lennon seeing he is not getting any attention from her goes back to his favourite place in the house, by the radiator in the backroom.

Me : Want to go upstairs and watch a few episodes?

She got up and followed me to the room. Lucky I had just tidied up the room the night before.

She wanted to watch season2, so I load it into the DVD changer cartridge for her and told her to help herself, I had somethings to do first. I told her I would be back in a bit.

I went downstairs, texted my blokes to see what was happening. Turns out they think they would be getting lucky. I then get a condom from my spare stocks.

I head up with the bottle of Baileys and 2 tripple shot glasses, she was curling up under my blanket. I sit next to her. She moves to the centre of the bed.

She : Come watch with me.
Me : I seen this season, it wasn't as exciting.
She : You want to watch something else?
Me : You go ahead...... I'll just relax.

She continues to watch the episode, it was the last episode of the season.
I slowly get under the blanket as well.

I then slowly place an arm across her shoulder.
She : You want to cuddle me?
She lifts her head and moves herself closer, I place that arm around her. Immediately realize she is quite heavy. I park the arm under her boobs every now and then moving it up and down her belly.

Then the episode finishes, I tell her the following season is in the cartridge, just select the disc.

She looks through the disc selection, instead she finds a porn disc my ex-gf left.
She : This one good??
Me : I don't know, never watched it before?
She : Whose it is?
Me : The ex.

She selects it to see what is it about.
She : This one in what language?
Me : French.
She : I like French but cannot understand so good got subtitles.

Anyway it was one of those porn which had a long story line behind it rather than an actual shag scene. It was one where an American black meets a French at the Eiffel Tower.

Me : You like watching?
She : Yes, but Chinese one better.
Me : I got no preferance.

She moves my hand to be on her boobs. I gently squeeze them.

She started feeling warm and was going to remove her sweater. I then place my arms around her again and as she lay down, I gave her a small peck on her cheek and one under her ear.

She continued watching, I moved my hand to be under her tshirt on her belly. I could feel as the movie got more erotic her body was feeling warmer too, I moved my hand to be on her boob, that's when I realized she was not wearing a bra.

She then reaches for the light switch to get the room to be all dark.

shroom
21-03-2010, 08:35 AM
I give her another kiss on her cheek and one on her eye.

I then take her top off, she lifts her arms up so it comes off. I start to fondle her boob before putting my mouth on it, but she has inverted nipples, I start sucking hard on them trying to get them out. As I suck on them hard she starts to moan,

Then I take a quick peek at the tv to see what the black guy is doing to the french girl.... they were doing a 69.

I place 1 hand on her pants near to her crotch, then start sucking on her boob again, she moans slightly louder this time. I suck on her other breast again trying to get her nipple out, they won't erect out despite all my sucking.... I then slowly move my tongue down to her navel.

She : Ohhhh I am feeling high.

I then quickly pulled her pants and panties to her knees and put my mouth on her clit. She moaned and moved her hips about as I licked and lashed my tongue on her clit, every now and then she would place her legs together. I then move my mouth to her vulva, sucking and licking on her juices which tasted very good and of a good smell.

Just then the room turns blue from the illumination of the display, the movie had come to an end and the DVD was in menu mode.

I then remove her pants and adjust myself between her legs to lick her more.

I then stop, I take a very strong mint candy. I take off my tshirt, then give her a kiss on her cheek and neck.

I sit her up and embrace her before giving her a kiss on her lips. I then pour 2 tripple shots Baileys and place the glass to her lips. She drinks it all down and then we embrace again before kissing. I then take 2 mint candy and put it in my mouth. I then set her down on the bed, stand up and remove my pants. I was still flaccid then. Her eyes showed some fear as she saw my "weapon"

I then blew the mentol effect to her pussy before licking her clit again. While licking at her pussy, she began to reach for my dick just as it was beginning to get erect.

I laid on her with my erect dick on her thigh, kissed her this time parted her lips with my tongue.

I then lay on her, she let out a long sigh and placed her arms around me. The head of my dick was just by her clit, I slowly moved my hips so the head would rub and stimulate her clit. She moaned away as I rubbed harder.

I placed my knee by the inside of her knees and spread her legs when she said

She : I have a boyfriend.

As she said that I kissed her again and moved my dick away from her clit and to her vulva, did the first thrust towards her, she moved her hips to the side. Did it a few times and same thing no aim. Then I relaxed on it, kept kissing her and tried again, it aligned. I thrust towards her, she was very tight and she started moving herself upwards so her love tunnel would be away from my dick till her head was at the headboard of the bed but she did not dislodge by dick. I continued to try to get my dick into her.

She : I'm scared.

She whispers she is still virgin.

She sighed as I moved the dick away from her vulva. I turned on the bedside lamp. I reach for the 2nd Baileys and take a sip of it then sit her up and place it at her lips. She drinks it down. I then kiss and embrace her before laying her down.

I then spread her legs and slowly folding them back towards her and then I move my dick to her vulva.

She still moves her hips about but this time wherever she moved, the dick did not dislodge as I kept a bit of pressure on it.

I then started having 2nd thoughts whether to deflower her. I then decided that if her moving about dislodges the dick or she said no then I will stop.

I mentally counted 1, 2, 2.5, 2 3/4, and on 3 I looked at my dick at her vulva then looked at her face. I then gently tried to get my dick into her virgin vagina. I did 3 attempts but she was very tight. I then laid on her, french kissed her and decided if it does not aim this time will give up. I balanced my weight over my arm above her... then lowered my hip so my dick would find her love tunnel, it was a perfect aim.

I then started to push it into her, went in very little into her as if there was a lock to prevent more going into her. I applied a bit more pressure, she closed her eyes and turned her head as my little head deflowered her.

Once the head was in her I kissed her and told her she felt really nice. Then I began to wonder how to do it further with her. I tried gently moving more into her each time I tried poking deeper into her, her eyes closed or she would move herself up, still it was just the head within her and could feel it clamping tightly. Then I tried again, this time I put a bit more energy to it, but again more I pushed towards her the more she went upwards till her head was touching the headboard, I kept the dick firmly within her and as she relaxed her hips it finally went in more into her as she let her hip downwards.

I then stopped trying to get it deeper into her, decided to distract her attention, began sucking on her breast, kissing her, rubbing her thyroid area.

I then placed my elbows above her shoulder, hand under her head then I began teasing her pussy by trying to push my manhood into her, softly at first before pulling it out till just the head was in her. She then places her arms around my neck and initiates a kissing moment. She began moving her hips around again sometimes lifting it while my dick was still within her.

I raise myself up giving her room to move her hips more, I kept teasing her by pressing it slightly into her and then did a 10 countdown in my mind before pushing in a bit more than just the head into her as more went into her her hip movements stopped.

As she set her hips down, planting her butt firmly to the bed, I did a few slow shallow pumps, never going deeper

She moaned as I did it, then she asked if I had already put all in.

I kissed her and kept my hands under her holding her head.

She : I got a boyfriend.

She then screamed and shiverred as I put energy into my hips and pushed 3/4 of my dick into her tight pussy. She arched her back and closed her eyes as I slowly pushed the remainder of my dick into her pussy.

I then pulled out my dick from her pussy and looked down to see my dick, she sobbed and cried as she saw my dick all covered with her blood.

She then said she wanted to go to the toilet.

She limped to the toilet. I sat on the bed waiting for her, feeling happy to have deflowered her.

As she came out from the toilet it was my turn.

She was covered up in the sheets and sobbing.

I go sit by her.

She starts going on about how she been with her bf for 4 years and never went all the way with him, now she felt like a traitor. Then she asked me why I pushed it into her when she told me she had a bf.

She then falls asleep while I was holding her.

The next morning when she wakes up, she said she had a terrible hangover and her pussy was hurting. She then wanted to go to campus to use the internet.

I told her she could use mine as I have internet at home.

She began using Skype and started talking to someone in Cantonese.

After that, she said she had just broken up with her bf.

Continue the next part later leter, will talk more about an encounter with the PRC and also Angela..... Need to go to a club now.

griffon
21-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventure. It's fabulous.

RayNix
22-03-2010, 04:51 AM
pitching my tent.
omg man how i wish i could go oversea to study ! tsk tsk:p

beary
22-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Nice story to camp here . :D

tigerboy18
22-03-2010, 10:05 AM
bro shroom, your story reminds me of my days in d UK when I was doing my degree. but i did not shag any ang mo gal. I savoured d M'sian Ipoh gal thou. memory pouring back now! :)

eyesthatdrift
22-03-2010, 10:22 AM
TS,

This is seriously underweight.
That's a BMI of 13.5, which can't be right, or she would be needing TCM, and not practicing it.

Their stats :-

PRC :
Height 149cm
Weight 30kg
Skin type : super fair.
Voice : Standard Beijing type.
Boobs : 34A

Jurist
22-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Please relate what happen during the re-visit. Thanks.

eeemen
22-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Bro shroom, more plz, thanks!:D Great stuff!

JoySeeker
22-03-2010, 09:39 PM
great story TS, pls cont':D