PDA

View Full Version : Serious questions regarding SIA Stewardesses

Johnston
17-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I have been told by a former mechanic or something or an other the following information about SIA Stewardesses

1) Standards drop
2) They can give a fuck about normal SG guys , and to them maintenence crew/support crew are invisible
3) Majority mostly materialistic and looking for rich fellow to marry them or be paid mistress etc.
4) Hardly any real Mile-High Clubs anymore, not even on the Airbus 380 with its famous private room or whatever.

How true are his statements?

naturegreen
17-03-2010, 03:19 PM
For sure I definitely agree with TS for point 1

Dystonia
17-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Point 1 is valid. They are no longer as alluring as before.
Point 2 is ironic is true as they are truly just maids in planes.
Point 3 is unsure. Some just want to see the world for free and be envied that they made it as SIA stewardess.
Point 4 No Idea, no chance to try yet.

luvuass
17-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Item 2 is very, very true.

AngusYoung
17-03-2010, 03:53 PM
This thread is totally pointless.

So what if all the points are true :confused:

You might as well start different threads for different airlines, different industries, waitresses in different restaurants.

I ask the TS, what is the purpose of finding out the answer to your question?

The_Chef
17-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Is he speaking for majority of Air-stewardess???

Johnston
17-03-2010, 04:24 PM
*raises eyebrow
As pointless as the recent incoming slew of threadS? no, nein, nyet. :)

I was simply seeking clarification and verification of information recieved. Because the usual image of SIA Plane Biatches abroad and at home is "Pure, purrfect sillyporean gals who can do no wron"g".

*mutter --- and the few stewardii i've meet are indeed lovely.

Maxico
17-03-2010, 04:49 PM
1) Very True
2) Not really(Personal Experience)
3) Not sure
4) No idea

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-03-2010, 11:02 PM
This thread is totally pointless.

So what if all the points are true

You might as well start different threads for different airlines, different industries, waitresses in different restaurants.

I ask the TS, what is the purpose of finding out the answer to your question?

May i ask how many "Meaningful" threads are there here ? :confused:
i should say 85% are rubbish...so why bother ?
We have too much time on hand - thats why we ended up in this forum including you ;)
The polls, the stories, the babies/kids threads.....etc, i think you will have trouble posting in each & every thread on your above quote, so chill it :)

Or is it that you have a good friend or....working there :D

Cheers mate..

tomvoyeur
17-03-2010, 11:15 PM
1) Yes
2) Stereotype
3) Stereotype
4) What's new!!?? This is SINGAPORE Airline! ;)

fanclrock
18-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Why give a damn to sia stewardesses? To me,they are waiteresses who serve drink and food on plane. i will bonk girl whom i think is pretty and upable,as for her profession is secondary.

toy811
18-03-2010, 07:46 AM
1) Standards drop --- No idea what SIA was in the past but ok to me only loh...
2) They can give a fuck about normal SG guys , and to them maintenence crew/support crew are invisible --- Becos we don't make noise like the rich and ang mo...
3) Majority mostly materialistic and looking for rich fellow to marry them or be paid mistress etc. --- 20% of cabin crew married among themselves becos they don't have time to meet other people...
4) Hardly any real Mile-High Clubs anymore, not even on the Airbus 380 with its famous private room or whatever. --- Aircraft ain't that big in the first place... Airline make uses of all the space they have... If cabin crew do attempt that stunt, I am sure others will know...

18-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Why give a damn to sia stewardesses? To me,they are waiteresses who serve drink and food on plane. i will bonk girl whom i think is pretty and upable,as for her profession is secondary.

Well said bro. They're just a higher paid waiter/waiteresses no big deal. Knn brainless job think so highly themselve.

mrribena
18-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I have been told by a former mechanic or something or an other the following information about SIA Stewardesses

1) Standards drop
2) They can give a fuck about normal SG guys , and to them maintenence crew/support crew are invisible
3) Majority mostly materialistic and looking for rich fellow to marry them or be paid mistress etc.
4) Hardly any real Mile-High Clubs anymore, not even on the Airbus 380 with its famous private room or whatever.

How true are his statements?

1) Yes. Now normally is pull string one to enter[either frens or relative]...or the just enroll those with enough height and avg weight...CMI face ok for them
2) Yes. My fren is one of those...used to ignore me but now...she trying to be superglue after she saw what I owned and my bankbook...damn materialistic
3) Agreed with both hands up! They hunt in every country they went..[Different Country a new different Man]
4) YES!!!!

richie_rich
18-03-2010, 10:59 AM
1) Standards drop - true. Used to have an ex who was from SQ. Then, to get through the 1st interview already very tough. The face itself cannot have any blemish.
2) They can give a fuck about normal SG guys , and to them maintenence crew/support crew are invisible - Not true. i am a normal SG guy. knew my ex when she was already in SQ through a mutual friend and we hit it off.
3) Majority mostly materialistic and looking for rich fellow to marry them or be paid mistress etc. - true. went clubbing with ex and her SIA crew. majority will only show 'interest' in u if u show them your credit cards or cash or car.
4) Hardly any real Mile-High Clubs anymore, not even on the Airbus 380 with its famous private room or whatever. - no comments as never had the chance to try this.

Decartes
18-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Actually I don't care much bout the stewardess because their quality have gone down alot. But the airline is still a great way to fly.

jacky43
18-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Believe the peak period of SIA gals were in the 90s, something liked great way to fly. Tough selection process, educated with few become Miss Singapore. Also recalled an ex classmate stewardess, boyfriend driving white car. I think there were another 2 boyfriends drove white and 1 was sportcar type. That was in early 90s. Don't know howcome they attract many young punks?

10yrs ago, it happen 2reasons i think, union step in and, married young mothers can also fly.

Oh! I think have talked in past threads, guys married stewardessess b prepared she is always not around. With kids most of the time, mom on the air, guys have to fullfilled motherly tasks. Maybe, b4 ROM guys won, after that almost all got fcuk!

Important, danger of air travel and, don't know what happen to them in another country. Ang Mo lovers? Forgive me, it may not b wrong, to say stewardessess suitable for ang mo guys and FTs. They pretend is allright to wear green hats. This men got courage, good for them.

see see only
18-03-2010, 05:11 PM
May i ask how many "Meaningful" threads are there here ?
i should say 85% are rubbish...so why bother ?
We have too much time on hand - thats why we ended up in this forum including you
The polls, the stories, the babies/kids threads.....etc, i think you will have trouble posting in each & every thread on your above quote, so chill it

Or is it that you have a good friend or....working there

Cheers mate..

"Meaningful" :rolleyes: ???????????? Who is the judge ??? If you ask me? all threads are meaningful .... All kind of topics here for us to take note and communicate to our friends or even clients :D to create topics and relation are built through such TCSS sometime ;)

Bro AngusYoung, some ppl are making millions of dollars from the rubbish that we threw away. We called them rubbish they call them GOLD

So be open .... Bro AngusYoung

As for the "Singapore girls" (wow :cool: last time) SQ hardly use them as a advertisement anymore ... SO I GUESS they themselves knew it as well - So Point no 1 - definitely stands

QQBoy
18-03-2010, 09:02 PM
After they remove their make-up and uniform, they are just ordinary girl-next-door. I hired a ex SQ stewardess as my marketing manager.