PDA

View Full Version : Relationship with local girl

Samsterz
18-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi all samsters. I've been reading SBF for some time already. Thought it might be nice to share my story with everyone here. First I want to clarify that everything that I have said is 100% true except for the names because I want to protect their identity.

Part 1
-------
I am a student currently and I just joined my college's course and have been slacking off for some time after graduation. On the first day of college there's always the orientation week and I skipped it because I had other plans instead. Anyway on the first day of school I wanted to look for my class but couldn't find my name :confused: I went to ask and it seems that I had not sat for my placement test hence I am scheduled to sit for it in an hour (:mad: unlucky me). I went and waited in the exam hall then 1 minute before the exam start a girl rushed and sat beside me. :eek: she was about 165cm tall, with very slim figure and I couldn't take my eyes off her. 1 hour later after our exam we waited outside and I took the opportunity to talk to her.

Me: Hi.. I'm Kelvin you are?
Her: Hi.. I'm Janice.. (she was shy lar..)
Me: Missed the orientation too huh..
Her: Ya la I just transfer from another college.

Not going to continue the chat cause it's very boring. Anyway, 1/2 hour later the results came out and we're placed in the same class. We walked into our designated group and I was in heaven. There were 20 of us in class and only 4 of us are boys. I went to find a seat and we sat down together. Basically, we gave everyone the impression that we were dating as for the next few days we were together doing everything. After 2 weeks later, I took up the courage and asked her to be my GF and she moved into my condo as I was staying alone and she was from Johor.

It was only then did I learn much more about her.

1. She is a free-thinker
2. She dated after her graduation but then broke up cause the guy wanted to bonk her
3. She loves to collect lingurie

Exactly 1 month after our first meet, I brought her to Jogoya for dinner as to celebrate the 'first day' we met. I remember I frutted because it took her 4 hours to prepare but then when she was ready, I was lost for words looking at her sweet elegant black dress and high heels. Her cleavage was clearly seen with her C cups.

I had planned it to be a romantic night out together.. Halfway through dinner.. she asked me.. 'Why haven't you tried to have sex with me?' :rolleyes:

genteel
18-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Please tell us why?

eeemen
19-03-2010, 10:22 AM
wondering too :D

honeypig
19-03-2010, 10:25 AM
waiting for more :D

Samsterz
19-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Bro genteel and eeemen.. It's because up until that very day I was still single. Tried dating a few girls but all ended with them just wanting my money. Had a few sexual encounters but let's not get out of topic shall we? :D

Part 2
------
I simply just told her that she was my first and I had not have sex with any girls before. We simply went back to eating dinner. Later on we went to Pavillion for some wine and we went home after a few drinks. The moment we got onto the car she fell asleep and I got stopped at the roadblock but luckily the policeman was kind enough to let me go as I passed the alcohol test.

When I reached home I had to carry her and put her on my bed. Looking at her beautiful slim body I immediately got a hard-on. I plucked up my courage and touched her breasts for the first time when all of a sudden she asks me, "what are you doing?" embarrassed I said I was helping you adjust your shirt. She went back to sleep so feeling scared after that attempt I decided to sleep instead. Afterall, I did plan to be very serious in this relationship as she was my first. I went to bed with a terrible hard-on cause the moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together). She was rubbing my chest.. syiok la!

The next day, when I woke up I found that she was looking through my computer and was watching something. I asked her, "what are you doing there?" and she turned around and I saw her looking at an AV clip I had downloaded the day before..

I did not know what to do as it was all so new to me. Embarrassed AGAIN I just kept my mouth shut when she asked me, do you want to try it? :D

bigmannow
19-03-2010, 11:19 AM
give her a good reason den bang her gao gao :D

JIU XING
19-03-2010, 12:01 PM
hehehe, wats ur answer ha ts?? :D

Tallchap
19-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Good Start, tentz ups ^^ waiting for more =)

toyotavios
19-03-2010, 12:54 PM
NicE story pls continue

stupendous
19-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Please continue with your story. Thanks.

Angelsonline
19-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Bet TS wants her to make the first move instead. Girls who make the first move usually don't regret it and blame you later.

Kacau Man
19-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Slowly slowly build up the romance... not bad. Camp here.

havana
19-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi all samsters. I've been reading SBF for some time already. Thought it might be nice to share my story with everyone here. First I want to clarify that everything that I have said is 100% true except for the names because I want to protect their id.......
After 2 weeks later, I took up the courage and asked her to be my GF and she moved into my condo as I was staying alone and she was from Johor.

Something dont match in this story....:confused:

mahbrotan
19-03-2010, 10:33 PM
I had planned it to be a romantic night out together.. Halfway through dinner.. she asked me.. 'Why haven't you tried to have sex with me?' :rolleyes:

Perhaps she was just testing you ???

bonkster
19-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Something dont match in this story....:confused:

Ha...good spot bro. ;) Maybe TS not referring to SG...like maybe he study in KL and the ger from JB...so local? :p

Anyway, kinda like where this story is heading...got romantic buildup before the action. Keep it cumming TS. :D

sexter
20-03-2010, 12:14 AM
More please!! sounds exciting :)

nishikado
20-03-2010, 12:56 AM
quick tell us why too!

tyro
20-03-2010, 10:52 AM
She has make the first move by inviting you to submit your tender.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Something i also dun understand is : What does TS meant when "moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together)."...The story very chimology...i think happen in Msia not Spore :)

Cheers :D

Samsterz
20-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Something dont match in this story....

Ha...good spot bro. Maybe TS not referring to SG...like maybe he study in KL and the ger from JB...so local?

Anyway, kinda like where this story is heading...got romantic buildup before the action. Keep it cumming TS.

Something i also dun understand is : What does TS meant when "moment I lay on my bed she turned around to hug me perhaps thinking i'm the bolster on her bed (we did not sleep together)."...The story very chimology...i think happen in Msia not Spore :)

Cheers :D

good spotting there bros. yes.. i'm not from sg but my instead. :cool:

Samsterz
21-03-2010, 02:24 AM
bro gemini I meant that we did not sleep in the same room together.

Part 3
------
I told her only if you want me to (but my heart dying for it ofcourse). However, that day we had plans to go visit her family for the first time as her father was celebrating birthday. Luckily I had a bottle of Gordon Bleu so decided to use it as a birthday gift instead.

While driving to Johor, she lay beside me and then said.. 'do you want me to suck you cock?'.. I immediately said.. 'don't play play ah.. I'm driving ler'. But she ignored me and unzipped me and pulled out my cock and played with it for a while before sucking on it. Lucky for me I had modded my car and tinted my car and had some curtains (dont think I follow Jack neo. I'm just interested in VIP styling hehehe..) It did felt kind of awkward to be honest as I had my first blowjob in my car. Maybe it was just me but I had never felt anything like that before. Plus with the thrill of possibly getting caught.. If you guys never try must try it.

After a few minutes I told her that I'm coming.. she immediately pulled out and left me there. I said, "why stop?" she told me.. 'reach my house then I we continue)'.

I kept thinking to myself.. walao.. you serious? After that she told me that she was going to take a nap and took off her bra while still weathing her spaghetti strap and threw the bra at my face.. I remember clearly she was wearing a pink spaghetti strap and a mini skirt. My mind was running wild thinking what she was trying to do to me.

From then onwards, all I had for company was my GPS and my radio. :( But after we reached her house, walao.. she was actually quite rich.. a big bangalow with quite a few luxury cars. When we parked, her family greeted me as if I was a family member. I felt happy as my parents were always away working.

Soon we were having dinner and after dinner her father invited me to his study room for some private conversations. Obviously I was going to be questioned about my personal life and I will skip all the boring conversations except the last few minutes.

Her dad: I hope you dont mind me being so frank. But can I know what do you like about my daughter?
Me: Uncle, she's really beautiful. I can just be who I am and never pretend. We can really share our thoughts together. I'm being honest here but I'm really serious about this relationship (first relationship ma)
Her dad: OK. If you say so, I believe you. But I hope you can promise me some things.
Me: Sure Uncle. What is it?
Her dad: Please be careful. I know that you kids these days aren't careful and never use protection. She's my daughter and all I hope is that she can finish her degree. As long as it makes her happy, I will do anything.

Wah.. I was given green light for banging his daughter le.. Not long later I left and went to her bedroom when I overheard her conversation with her elder sister (who's slim and tall.. not big boobs I think around B cup.. but I dono why she always give me a strange hamsap look).

Janice: Jie, how do I look in this bra..
Nicole(her sis): mei you look nice la. why dont u try this panties on. this one look nicer la..
Janice: jie transparent de lei wear liao not funny meh
Nicole: u wan attract him ma not meh? if u dun wan I attract o..
Janice: wei!! jie u dun steal my bf hor.. why u so bad one.. ur jason le?
Nicole: breakup liao la. useless one everyday only know work work work. never accompany me.. ur boy boy seem better hor..
Janice: yalo.. he very sweet.. u know.. he also never le.. duno true o not..
Nicole: he first time? sure boh? good la.. means ur his first ma.. let jie join u lo.. jie teach u two.. hehehe
Janice: jie.. dun la. i am ok but i dun think he wan ler.. (walao never think I want o not decide for me)
Nicole: u faster change.. i bet with u.. if i action and he let.. u dun disappointed hor..
Janice: aiya jie.. is u i dun mind.. I love him ma.. better than my stupid ex
Nicole: dun say liao la.. faster faster..

I was thinking and breathing hard.. omg.. hor say liao.. :D then i knocked on the door..

Royster79
21-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Wah lao... Whole family so open minded one... My favourite... hehehe:p

bonkster
21-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Ma chiam happy hour...one for one. :p Mai tu liao. Cheong ah!!! :D

damnyou198816
21-03-2010, 05:29 AM
camping here.....nice begining.....

irrefutable
21-03-2010, 06:08 AM
Please continue. Thanks.

yangguo
21-03-2010, 08:25 AM
I am a student currently and I just joined my college's course and have been slacking off for some time after graduation.

Bro TS, you dont sound like a student at all.

You sound more like an "old bird" in courting girls. Anyway, it does not matter la. :)

I am still interested in your story. Please go on.

Samsterz
22-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Bro TS, you dont sound like a student at all.

You sound more like an "old bird" in courting girls. Anyway, it does not matter la. :)

I am still interested in your story. Please go on.

got so cham meh bro? im only 21 le.. :D

Samsterz
22-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Part 4
------
My gf shouted, 'Coming!!!' and I could hear her sister whispering something and closed a door. Then my gf open the door and asked me to come in.. She was wearing her teddy PJs as if nothing was going on. I went in and just lay down on her king size bed. At least got 10 pillows on it lar. She shouted at me, 'Hey.. u smelly hor don't lie down on my bed. go take bath first. use my bathroom ok? the one downstairs got problem'. I looked around and her sister was no where in sight. Maybe she went out to hide at the balcony?

OK lo.. guai guai listen to her.. I went to her luggage and took out my clothes. She packed for me as it was a short trip and we were in a hurry that day. I opened the door and saw her sis filling up the bath tub while wrapped in a bath robe. It was pink and the bath robe was well above her knee level. Any higher sure can see her pussy.

Nicole: notti boy.. sorry hor have to let u see me like this.. you go take bath first hor.. need to relax after so long hour drive. later u need to do some work again. I go first ah!

before I could say anything she dashed out the bathroom.. Work? I was thinking to myself. Ki siao want me to do chores meh. But no choice first time meet family member must be a good boy ma. So I went in the hot bath tub and relaxed a bit. Not long later, my gf knocked on my door and opened it

Janice: Can I come in?
Me: Come in lo. Warn you first I didn't wear anything hor.
Janice: I don't mind, not the first time I see before.. hehehe.. (wakao she peek at me last time??)
Me: You say de. You also promised me something also right?
Janice: Ya lo.. do you like wat you see? (she undressed and was wearing nothing at all)
Me: I like.. come join me

She came in and joined me and then started the spa function on the bathroom. It was big enough to fit 5 person.

Janice: last time jie always play water with me de. We begged daddy to buy this for us
Me: buy so big.. plan for wat we are about to do ha?
Janice: maybe lo.. dun tell u..

She came over and kissed me.. I kissed back passionately and was slowly roaming around her body. Slowly, my hands were near her love hole and were touching it.

Janice: not here.. on the bed..

I quickly pulled her out and carried her onto the bed. When I opened the door I saw candles all around the room. Waiyah.. she set mood agaknya.. I carried her to the bed and laid her beside me. We were still wet but then all of a sudden she said, wait ar.. She moved to her side table and opened my laptop. She had brought it without me knowing.. She quickly opened an AV that I've downloaded and said.. 'It's my first time. Please be gentle ok..'

Jurist
22-03-2010, 11:21 AM
You power man. Please carry on.

Punder
22-03-2010, 11:33 AM
hope to see you continuing. :)

liljock
22-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Damn awesome storyline bro... defn camping here for the next instalment. You played your cards perfectly by holding back....
go gO GO

eeemen
22-03-2010, 02:02 PM
A virgin bonk eh?? Well done bro, cheers. More plz :D

Samsterz
22-03-2010, 02:25 PM
thanks to all bros that give me support. hope u all enjoy what i experienced..

Part 5
------
I pointed at my hard-on and ask her to give me a blowjob. she rejected

Janice:i dun wan le.. sis tell me some guy is very smelly..
Me: dear just try.. if u feel not comfortable then we stop lo ok?
Janice: ok.. i try a while lo..

she went down to my hard-on as I was lying on the bed.. i guided her hands to my cock and slowly she put little kisses on it. I instructed her to suck on it like a popsicle and lick it. God, my first blowjob was heavily. It wasn't long that she was enjoying every moment of it. then i told her to position herself to let me suck at her pussy. she was damn high and just listened to me why still sucking on my cock like she had not even for days. i gave her pussy a lick for the first time as I could see her wet vagina dripping. Slowly I inserted my tongue into her and two fingers just like in the AV. it wasn't long when I noticed that she was shaking and she squirted. OMG she already have her orgasm I haven't? I couldn't care less and continued when I felt that I was about to have an orgasm. I told her.. 'I'm coming..' She sucked on it even faster and just before I cummed she removed it from her mouth. She didn't want to swallow my cum I think but it had been squirted on her face.

Later on she collapse on me and I said to her, 'doing mask ar. good for complexion o..'. She laughed and then climbed on me and said, can we do it now?

God I was in heaven, but then I had thought about what her dad said suddenly and said, 'dear.. no condom'.

She then reached underneath her pillow and said,' I got.. jie give me de'.

I was overjoyed as she quickly tore the wrapping and slid the condom onto my shaft. Then when I wanted to get up, she said,' u lie down.. i wan service u..' She then position my cock properly at her pussy opening and slowly let it slide in. God, I don't know about u guys but I almost cummed as it was my first time having sex. It felt damn tight as she let it slide in. Suddenly she was shedding tears. I got damn nervous and scared and ask her,' why what happened'.

Janice: jie tell me will be painful but I din know it's this painful
Me: dear try a bit more if u feel can't stand the pain we stop ok? (but i wanted to ram my dick up so badly)
Janice: dear.. look..

I looked at her pussy and I saw blood dripping down slowly. It was like those chocolate fountain but damn slow and thick. She was really a virgin.

We held that position for a while before she continued lowering herself onto me. After my whole shaft was in her, she came down and kissed me..

Welsh
22-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Yes. More, bro.

parahuni
23-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Part 5
------
I pointed at my hard-on and ask her to give me a blowjob. she rejected

Janice:i dun wan le.. sis tell me some guy is very smelly..
Me: dear just try.. if u feel not comfortable then we stop lo ok?
Janice: ok.. i try a while lo..

Bro, nice story but i am a little confused here..not that i want to intentionally poke holes in your story but in part 3 Janice happily proposed to suck your dick while you are driving (little bro cant have been very pang then right?) but in part 5 she rejects coz of her sis's advice? :rolleyes:

damnyou198816
03-04-2010, 02:33 AM
bro,you story seems to end like that......

yaybaby
03-04-2010, 04:00 AM
agree about the confusing in part 3 and 5. but whichever it is. seems alright. shall camp.