PDA

View Full Version : P&G

bluemonday
19-03-2010, 03:17 AM
I'm in love with a married woman working in P&G. Love at first sight and now can't get her off my mind. What should I do? All kinds of advises are welcome.

pokeman71
20-03-2010, 06:51 AM
P&G at which location

tomvoyeur
20-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh no - pls dun get started on the advices/advises thing again.....:rolleyes:

Johnston
20-03-2010, 09:40 AM
i make it a point never to use those words. Counsel, hint, tip, strategy, whatever. :) anything but advice.

bluemonday
20-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Right now, our friendship is purely platonic and I have yet to cross the line. But each time when I see her, how I wish I can tell her I love her.

griffon
20-03-2010, 10:41 AM
More like infactuation. Sent her flowers with your contact. If she is a nice person she will call you to say thanks.

shark89
20-03-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm in love with a married woman working in P&G. Love at first sight and now can't get her off my mind. What should I do? All kinds of advises are welcome.

She's married. So my advice is to stay love-struck from a distance and not get involved.

JIU XING
20-03-2010, 07:00 PM

kekeke wheres boss ha?? :rolleyes: :D

michaelrocksam
20-03-2010, 08:58 PM
She's married. So my advice is to stay love-struck from a distance and not get involved.

let me guess she is kind and intelligent? different from the rest.

or she is power dresser and pretty?

is she a foreigner? P&G has a lot of intelligent and high EQ ppl like me haha

JadedMale
20-03-2010, 09:47 PM
She's married and are you too ?

Has she given you any idea that she is not happy and would like to have more life outside of her marriage ?

It is vastly different between breaking up an unmarried couple and causing problems in the marriage of others. Just imagine this.

You tell her, she is touched. After a lot of topsy turvy, names calling and heartbreaks, divorces and putting up with the gossips, she marries you.

What makes you think that she won't dump you also if another guy comes around and touches her heart too ?

Southernstar
20-03-2010, 10:41 PM
P&G at which location

P & G located at Tuas just after Raffles Marina country club...:D

michaelrocksam
20-03-2010, 11:02 PM
P & G located at Tuas just after Raffles Marina country club...:D

do u know which company we are talking abt ?

blue monday

is P&G, Pansai & Gio company or Procter and Gamble?

turbo_slk200
21-03-2010, 03:19 AM

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html)) and take the test.

pricky77
21-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Right now, our friendship is purely platonic and I have yet to cross the line. But each time when I see her, how I wish I can tell her I love her.

Bro.. Karma.. Leave her alone since she's married

bluemonday
21-03-2010, 03:30 AM
She is from Procter and Gamble. Any better advice is welcome.

boboi83
21-03-2010, 03:47 AM

Bro,i was involved wif a married woman for two solid years...... Seriously its getting to nowhere.. U will get more hardshipss... So my humble advice,forget her n move on... Cheers...

turbo_slk200
21-03-2010, 05:46 AM

Promising fast learner....very good.....

Ask you ... do you want to be labelled the person who split up her family for the rest of your life? How many lives are affected?? Are you being bloody selfish???

bro.... i do suggest you back out.... there are better birds out there.......

Chances are history will repeat itself again !!

sootongs
21-03-2010, 06:31 AM

So many posts of advice and you want better advice? Hey dope, are ya just looking for 1 spark of hope where someone just says go ahead? 2 wrongs do not make a right. I wonder how would you advise someone if it was a someone asking if its ok to hit on your own wife...:mad:

SiliconVibrator
21-03-2010, 10:18 PM
bro, been together with a married woman for 8 months in my previous company although its a nice feeling. dun start if u hav not start and snap out of it if u hv started, continue with pure frenzship. all the best to u.

bluemonday
22-03-2010, 10:17 AM
None of you has got a successful relationship with a married woman and eventually ended up happily married? So far, I have not started the affair and I can easily cut loose anytime. I am not even sure if she is fond of the idea of having an affair. But I thought if I get more encouragement votes from here, I will make my attack soon. Haiz~

slider_72
22-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Married woman from Proctor and Gamble, you should go ahead bro. Best of both worlds man. Let me explain.

If you managed to get her into bed, in case you heng heng managed to get her pregnant, can avoid responsibility by asking her to tell her husband that the baby is his. No need to pay for child maintenance.

If you lagi heng heng she divorce her husband and stay with you, since she's from Proctor and Gamble, probably can buy pampers at staff price. Save you a bundle. Nowadays even Carrefour sells them at close to $40 a box. There are two bags in each box, each bag containing 48 pieces (I think). If your baby poos several times a day, the pampers will be used up really quick.

If I am not wrong, P&G are also the distributors of drapoline. You will need that to avoid nappy rash. Again can get staff discount.

Great idea man. Go ahead and break up her family.

singexpat
22-03-2010, 03:52 PM
You want our suggestions?
Only TWO mah..

1) Sian her, Fuck her and post the story

2) Forget about it and look for another one.. Preferably one working with contraceptive pills..

SO... Which one you choose? :cool:

kiddocoo
22-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Married woman from Proctor and Gamble, you should go ahead bro. Best of both worlds man. Let me explain.

If you managed to get her into bed, in case you heng heng managed to get her pregnant, can avoid responsibility by asking her to tell her husband that the baby is his. No need to pay for child maintenance.

If you lagi heng heng she divorce her husband and stay with you, since she's from Proctor and Gamble, probably can buy pampers at staff price. Save you a bundle. Nowadays even Carrefour sells them at close to $40 a box. There are two bags in each box, each bag containing 48 pieces (I think). If your baby poos several times a day, the pampers will be used up really quick.

If I am not wrong, P&G are also the distributors of drapoline. You will need that to avoid nappy rash. Again can get staff discount.

Seriously bro, i feel the urge to up your points by 10000...your advise ROCKS...wahahaha

Cheonging101
22-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Johnson & Johnson products are all from P&G. :D

Got baby oil, baby powder, baby shampoo... :p

turbo_slk200
22-03-2010, 10:45 PM
None of you has got a successful relationship with a married woman and eventually ended up happily married? So far, I have not started the affair and I can easily cut loose anytime. I am not even sure if she is fond of the idea of having an affair. But I thought if I get more encouragement votes from here, I will make my attack soon. Haiz~

Bro bluemonday....

What makes you think that your marriage with her will eventually be happy??

Even if you have a few happy years at first, does not mean u willl be happy later on..... uncle here have seen re-marriages go through decades and still they broke up in the end... not one case, but many cases...

Therefore I still emphasize that history will repeat itself....

halcyon77
22-03-2010, 11:30 PM

bro slider,

your advice really rocks! but you cant really be serious?

bro blue monday,

it's your call really. i will never encourage someone (even a stranger) to break up someone's marriage even if that marriage is on the rocks.

patapon
22-03-2010, 11:48 PM

which woman .. ? i workin for P&G too ..

bigthree
22-03-2010, 11:53 PM

P&G dun give staff discount for Pampers.. My FB is from P&G.. hahah!!!!!!

sg_boytoy
23-03-2010, 03:03 AM

Your decision to mount an attack on a married woman rests on the number of encouragement votes on an online sex forum?

You, my dear threadstarter, are a f@#king moron! Make up your own f@#king mind... no wait... do an online poll instead and save us the trouble of typing :rolleyes:

Mrdude
23-03-2010, 04:16 AM
hey man..married girl?someone's else's wife..better stay away...if not it can get VERY messy...unless u r into her 100% serious..then its another issue...but if u just wanna play arnd..better not bother gettin into the situation!

tyro
23-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Why need to wreck others' marriage?

simple2kee
23-03-2010, 08:58 PM
I am not even sure if she is fond of the idea of having an affair. But I thought if I get more encouragement votes from here, I will make my attack soon. Haiz~

bro, u r responsible for ur action, no 1 else. :D

bluemonday
24-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Last night was the happiest moment of my life. After work, we went to Vivocity for our dinner and some light shopping and right after that, Mt Faber for our ahem~ chit chat and light kissing.

On my way sending her back home at around 11am, we stopped at her neighbourhood carpark and she gave me good blowjob in my car and swallowed every drop of my sperm. Damn she is such a good cock sucker. I am begining to like her more. :p

halcyon
24-03-2010, 10:54 PM
But it's nothing but a freaking dream.

gecko's_dick
25-03-2010, 09:59 AM

She is married, let her stay married, and don't go breaking up others ppl family. I'm sure you won't want others to take away your wife if you are happily married.
Even if you manged to get her to marry you, but , how will you be sure , that there will be no other guys that will do the same as what you have done.
Go out have fun, chiong for all you can, but it's not nice to break someone else's family. I know the feeling, as I have been there before. Believe me, it's not nice to be at the receiving end.

Cheers