PDA

View Full Version : Marrying a Vietnamese Bride

Scrubber
19-03-2010, 09:07 AM
This is probably nothing sexual in nature. Just wanted to share this informative clip with bros here about vietnamese mail-order brides. Of course, in the video, everything looks nice and pretty, but actually do you guys think it's like that? It's still somewhat prostitution what... :rolleyes:

YouTube - Vietnamese Mail Order Bride #2 (Singapore) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScBxMqC9cI&feature=player_embedded)

This video largi better, advertise his agency.... :D

YouTube - Vietnamese Mail Order Bride #3 (Singapore) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDnA8fjUqcM&feature=related)

{SPUD}
19-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Can someone share with us their real life experience? Would be beneficial for those looking at this option.

satanic89
19-03-2010, 02:29 PM
watch the vietnamese mail-order brides #2 weeks ago...

the girl whom 'bought' by one of the sg guy is not bad looking thou...

there's this part whereby the guy ask her if she could marry a 60year old guy, think she kind of nod her and agree...the guy reply back, the guy is old, going to die soon..she just laugh...

maybe they just want to get out of the 'shit-hole' they used to live in...

i think it will be very tough to start it at the beginning...even so there's no guarantee of results...there's some who ran away after getting the 'green card'

least she' can speak some mandarin..

Angelsonline
19-03-2010, 06:46 PM
What can i say? There are many factors to push these girls, regardless of nationality into being a mail order bride. As for the men who 'buy' them, they have just as many factors as well to pull them into a deal of such.

Only thing we can hope for is that both parties do not have too much expectations of the other party and learn to get accustom to each other with time. We definitely do not wish to see more news of 'Mail Order Brides running away', 'Murders involving MOB', 'Abuse of MOB', etc. Such news are bad publicity for all parties, the MOB, the 'buyer' and the agency.

Kacau Man
19-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Apparently, it a form of transaction. No right no wrong.

Johnston
19-03-2010, 09:28 PM
It's still somewhat prostitution what...

]

And when u go to the maid agency to hire a maid , thats also somewhat slavery what? U pay your tax to the Southern Slave Ministry, u take her home, u pay wages, u provide for her food and board, and quite a lot of people abuse their maids etc etc.... so far dont have Railroad yet lah.... :D

At its core, can u deny that if you dont have monies, its a damn sight hard to get any girl to marry u? So you paid more thn 50K to marry a local girl.... versus much less for an MOB.... Does it matter if the purchased product perfroms up to standard? No.

Absolute
19-03-2010, 11:42 PM
I am always against this type of "love". To each his own anyway

owen10
20-03-2010, 04:01 AM
last time when i recce d TN shops in OP, i will purposely pass by d L2 Vietnamese matchmaking shop to bio d gals. sometimes if u r lucky u may spot a few SYTs sitting in d office. i think it's more of a tactic by d boss to put d gals on 'window display' n tempting d hot blooded males. lately on my last few visits over d past few mths, i dont seem to see this joint in operation anymore. does it still exist??? :rolleyes:

parahuni
23-03-2010, 01:51 AM
This is probably nothing sexual in nature. Just wanted to share this informative clip with bros here about vietnamese mail-order brides. Of course, in the video, everything looks nice and pretty, but actually do you guys think it's like that? It's still somewhat prostitution what... :rolleyes:

Interesting..is this a true story?...this Ah Chou is a real good looker! i am imagining what happens at the end when she goes to her new hubby's home..probably would have been wham bam for a few rounds before preparing dinner :D
Something crap about this clip here also about how she goes to the clinic to get virgin certification....:rolleyes:..plzzzz what era is this for people to believe this?

jacky43
23-03-2010, 12:27 PM
This overseas bride things, my comments r as follows.

1 This gen gov expand more family consults ctr. Probably, many cases of this brides cannot get used to this place. The hubby and family wish to send her home or, make things difficults for her.

2 After marry hubby still fool around, another problems of these brides.

3 Guys into this buy brides thing, b guided she is afterall his wife, treat her well and, both start a family together. Of course, a friend of mine separated found such a bride, they lead straight life. It can work, major prob still is the guys.

4 The boss of the agent is running a biz, i think that doc that boss has 2daughters. Good choice of his biz, many such men have a weak spot of ladies. They wish to protect and, they become angry when, they come across say men colleagues giving ladies a hard time.

Well, think these gentlemen have to look at the bigger pic. Sometimes the lady could b wrong, the guy manager is telling her off. But, such good heart men refuse to see that, instead they call it bully.

freezetheDB
23-03-2010, 03:01 PM
there are always 2 sides of the coin

i remember reading a news article in Taiwan about how this guy married a mail-order Viet bride, and his whole family (dad, brother) use her just for sex and treat her like a maid.

jacky43
23-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Sorry! posted this cause in certain degree same topics, just heard fr some1, a local diamond co conduct sales assistant interview. Many PRC syt came, many flew in for the interview. i'm not suprised, u see thing is the employer actually wanted them.

Diamond retail industry, many prc customers they wish to be service by them. Real biz world profits count, productivity high cannot attract customers, long term pointless also. Do not b suprised, the prc cannot speak English gross outstanding sales, the local speaking English only hit target. I'm boss will change biz to suit the demands.

Is getting harder to get jobs in this country.

deptrai4u
23-03-2010, 04:51 PM
the guy ask her if she could marry a 60year old guy, think she kind of nod her and agree...the guy reply back, the guy is old, going to die soon..she just laugh...

I have been asked by some Viet girls to introduce good husbands to them.. i told them I can introduce them good and rich husbands who are about 70 years old.. very rich and about to die already.. the deal is this... they must marry the rich old dirty man.. sex with him so much and hope he die early... get his money .. and pay me 10% ....

and the girls replied ... no no no .. we will give you 30%!!!