PDA

View Full Version : Kiss and Tell: My Experiences and Conquests

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Bros,

This is just a thread to share some of the real-life experiences and conquests with like-minded bros.

While kiss and tell may be a taboo to some bros, please do not take it offensively because my predominant intention is to share and not to taint anyone’s reputation.

Most of these stories are also posted in my blog, I made it private only recently because I didn’t want her to know what she has made me become. Bros who knows me better should understand what I mean.

Last but not the least, I would like to apologise to all bros, I'm afraid I am not able to share intricate details about some of my experiences because I really do not want to have anyone identify me.

Disclaimer:

These stories are generally true to life experiences however the names of the persons featured in these stories are fictitious.

I deliberately try not to be too descriptive of the place/venues where these events unfolded, this is to prevent revealing the identities of real people involved in these stories, myself included.

I'm not a full-time Samster, in fact I'm more active in another forum so please do bear with me should I update the stories a little slower than most bros here. I’ll try to post the stories in sections every 2-3 days and after each post, it means I am working on the next chapter.

SBF points or reputation does not really bother me because I am not a regular here, so there are really no obligations.

I just hope you guys enjoy the read, cheers!

TheSeeker

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Reserved for updates...

Would like to post links to each start of a different experience/encounter.

1) Kiss and Tell: Reunion (In memory of Eva) (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/174806-kiss-tell-my-experiences-conquests.html#post4685780)

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Kiss and Tell: Reunion (In memory of Eva)

The smell of rain enveloped Eva's senses as she alighted from the cab and pulled herself up onto the pavement leading to the porch of the apartment building. She took a deep breath and exhaled, from her clutch bag, she pulled out her mobile phone and punched in a quick message. “I’m here liao...”

In a few quick strides, Eva was safe under the porch. From beneath it, she peered out looking up at the overcast grey skies. “Beep… beep…” her mobile phone went. It was quite a relief especially for a humid island country like Singapore, Eva thought, before looking back down at her mobile phone. "1215" it read.

The friendly Indian doorman nodded at Eva with a smile as she gazed and walked his way. “Afternoon Mdm…” His hand holding apart the door leading to the lobby, nodding back briefly returning his smile, Eva slipped into the lavish lobby area.

Looking around for the elevators, Eva’s gaze swept across the lobby area.

"Good evening, Mdm… May I be of any assistance?" The pretty receptionist smiled from the reception desk.

"Err… I'm here to find a friend... He’s staying in room 1215." Eva quickly replied and took a few steps forward.

"And you are?” The pretty receptionist enquired, still with the pleasant smile on her face.

“Eva...” She replied feeling a little uncomfortable. She usually didn’t have to be attended to at the reception.

“We have been expecting you, Mdm.. The gentleman has called and informed us of your visit…” The reception paused before continuing “Oh ya, and Mdm, he left you a message with us." The reception smiled. “He said that you may just enter his room and that he’s waiting for you...”

Looking away the receptionist waved the bellboy over. “Room 1215…” The receptionist smiled and returned to look at Eva. “Eric here will lead you, Mdm.. And have a nice evening…” With that, the receptionist turned away and looked into her computer screen.

“This way please, Mdm…” The bellboy smiled and bowed a little.

The doors of the elevator opened with a pleasant "ding" and Eva stepped out onto a tastefully decorated corridor. “It’s the last room to your right Mdm.. Have a pleasant evening…” The elevator doors closed, leaving Eva standing alone there musing over the internal decors.

The lights were not florescent bright but it looked quite alluring. The place wasn’t the usual hotels she would be invited to and this looks like a pretty good experience already.

“Hmm, let me see…” Eva muttered to herself, taking the right corridor as directed by the bellboy. "Room 1211, 1213…” She strode along. "Ah there, room 1215..."

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:32 PM
All for 5 seconds, Eva stood at the door, wondering if she should knock or simply just enter the room. "Since he left the message with the reception. It should be ok if I just go in bah?" Eva thought to herself.

Pushing the door open while stepping inside gingerly, Eva was taken aback by the large and spacious suite. The door slid shut behind her. It wasn't the usual room with a television, a bed and the shower area. Everything looked impeccable except the lights were lowered and it feels somewhat different. The extravagance was good but the atmosphere unsettled her quite a bit.

"Hello Eva." It startled her and Eva jumped a little. "I have been waiting for you." I said, looking out toward the city from the balcony.

"Wah, don’t do that please... You scared me loh..." Eva replied squinting her eyes looking at me from behind.

"Hmm, how come your room is so dim one?" Eva asked, trying to maintain her composure. Despite being a veteran in her line of work, she obviously was not prepared her for something like this.

"I just prefer it this way. Just, don’t ask me why." I replied, my voice without a trace of emotion.

"So…” Eva said as she approached from behind. “Here I am le..."

“Take a shower, then we’ll talk…” I replied.

“Are you a local mah? How come you talk like so different one?” Eva asked, slipping her clutch bag onto the bed before heading for the shower.

I heard her closed the door to the restroom. “Haiz...” I sighed to myself. Sighing has begun to be part of me, a part of my life. Eva looked like someone I know, or so I was told...

Pulling on my shirt a little tighter to shield myself from the evening chilly breeze, I pulled out a cigarette from the pack and lit it. Taking in a mouthful of nicotine work wonders on my tired self. My thoughts strayed back to when she still was here by my side. Oh, how much I missed her…

Behind me, I hear Eva exit the restroom. “Hello...” Eva called out from behind me, breaking up my thoughts. I turned around and as true as it gets. Eva does share a resemblance to her. Now all I hope for would be to rekindle what I have lost from Eva.

“Hey… What’s your name?” Eva chirped. “Marvin…” I replied crossing the room and got myself settled on the bed.

The conversation was brief and I had only 1-word answers. It’s a good thing that Eva had a chatty personality.

I found out from Eva that she’s the 2nd child. Her elderly parents were quite ill thus she takes up sidelines to maintain her family. Not once has she asked anything about me, which is a good thing. I do not plan to reveal too much about myself but I personally prefer to know a little about the girl before I get any action, it’s just who I am.

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Lost in thoughts, I felt something brush against my hands. “Hmm?” I turned to look at Eva, her hand on mine.

“You look quite sad wor, what’s wrong?” Eva probed, her hand reaching up to touch my face. I struggled right there, maybe it was because I wanted so much to talk yet have no one I could confide to. I really didn’t know but I shrugged off her question. “I’m ok bah, thanks for asking…”

There was something vaguely familiar from her eyes. I sense she has had a pretty tumultuous life as well.

Eva laughed softly. “How come you always look like you have a lot in your mind de?”

"Let’s not talk about the past okay? Unless you know me well enough, no questions would be answered…" I stopped and waited for her to say something.

Eva looked up at me, her unwavering gaze as she inches closer. For that one moment, our eyes connected under the intensity of our desires…

For a while there, we just held our gaze at one another, looking deeply into our eyes. I felt her fingers lifted from my hand and undid the first button on my shirt. I reached out and tucked her hair behind her ears. She slid the shirt off my shoulders while I eased her out of her bathrobes.

I felt the heat rising from my body as she came up even closer and our lips met…

Together, we lay back onto the bed, the bedcovers were pulled off and we felt the coolness of the satin sheets against our bare skin. I slowly lowered her onto the pillows, our lips still locked.

"Close your eyes," I whispered, "feel the touch of my fingers and let this be our moment…”

Eva closed her eyes and felt my hands on her shoulders. Gentle squeezes, our hands roamed and explored one another. My fingers slid up her arms and came to rest on her cheeks. Slowly, I traced the contours of her breasts. Eva felt my fingers sliding down her legs, circling the cheeks of her butt, arousing and pleasurable.

Eva gasped; her eyes flew opened wide as she felt me weight her down. My fingers lightly caressing her cheeks, I lowered my head until our cheeks touched.

I pulled her arms up with my free hand and wrapped them around my neck.

I shifted my weight a little and brushed the hardness of my arousal, pressing it taut against her fair and slender thighs. She heaved her bosom up and I buried my face between the valleys of her breast.

"Marvin..." Eva didn't get to finish what she was about to say, my mouth engulfed hers, and my tongue explored in while she met mine.

Slowly Eva widens her thighs, my knees prodding her apart. And in a heartbeat I was inside her.

Her expression crumpled a little at my entrance. The mixture of pleasure and burning desire assailed her while I begun rocking ever so slowly. She gasped and opened her eyes to look at me, she raised her hips off the bed a little to allow me in a little deeper.

The pleasure of skin against skin, the feeling of closeness… I pulled back, only to slide back in. Back and forth we rocked gently.

TheSeeker
19-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I could feel the pressure building with each measured thrust but it appears she was impatient and tried guiding me to go faster. She gripped tightly across my back, her nails prodding and her fingers pulling me deeper into ecstasy.

Down my back, her fingers roamed, she raised her knees and lifted herself up against me.

I ran my tongue up her exposed neck as she sighed aloud. I smiled and continued to prolong the intercourse. Eva felt the muscles in her vagina tightening, my arms tensed trying hard to maintain my composure.

Gathering some strength, she squeezed her muscles almost choking me in the process, pushing me over the limits. I panted a little while she groaned in response and the progression sped up.

From slow exploring thrusts, we geared it up a level and started with quick shallow strokes.

The change of pace was ripping us apart. My breathing quickened and Eva gripped me really tight and shuddered in an explosive climax.

I tried staying in control but the desire was just so unbearable. Eva face tensed and relaxes, her muscles clamping tightly on me. With a few deep thrust, I collapse on her, my tension released.

The room fell strangely quiet, with me still lying on top of her. We both had our eyes closed as we recollected our senses. Eva kissed me lightly on my forehead and I stirred, looking back up at her. I lifted my head and rubbed my nose against her lightly. She in turned reached out to caress my cheeks with her own.

I closed my eyes contentedly and rolled over on my back. Eva pulled up next to me and cradled her head on my shoulder. I combed my finger through her hair; she turned up with a smile before lying back onto my shoulder.

Gently, I nudged her and eased myself out of bed while Eva turned to her side. Her eyes still closed, lying on her back when I rejoined her in bed. Lying on my side, I reached over and caressed her face; my fingers skirted her eyebrows and stopped over her lips.

"Eva, do you not remember who I am?"

Her eyes opened, her gaze questioning. She sat up; her face inches away from my own.

"It’s me, remember?" My voice quivered, searching and hoping for an answer.

"I am not sure wor but you look familiar..." She stammered, drifting away deep in thoughts.

"Remember I said… Unless you know me well enough, no questions would be answered?” I hinted.

”Our memories were hazy, our past was brief…” I cited. “We’ve met and loved yet we couldn’t be together...” I paused; hoping she’d remember… “Christine? It’s me… Remember?” The shock of hearing her name immobilised her for a moment.

A faint smile rose from the corner of her lips. “Melvin? Is that you?” Looking straight at me, Christine yelped and bounced up to cuddle up with me.

"Yes! I remember you liao…" She hugged me tightly, "Yes, I remember...”

"So, how now?” Christine laughed heartily.

"Now, we begin all over again..." I laughed and kissed her on her forehead.

To be continued...

eeemen
23-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow, you wrote with such intensity that I felt myself being there in the heat of the passion! Well done, do carry onz please, thanks