PDA

View Full Version : "Pretty" sg gals all kinda look the same?

Franco_Barsei
20-03-2010, 12:02 PM
There seems to be a common "template"

Long rebonded hair
Fake lashes
Thick makeup

etc etc

Her facial features are kinda the same also...

Don't you think so?

holyman
20-03-2010, 12:46 PM
wat to do? actually i think its also because of our weather here in singapore that makes us very hard to dress up.

just been to taiwan lately and i noticed how the ppl dress there, although their face not that pretty the clothings make up for it.

unlike us.. guys always in berms and tees and girls wearing spags/tank top/shorts with that feature TS mentioned.

boring.

cheongsterjon
20-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Go pubs/clubs on weekday nights and hook up with those OLs in killer OL attire winding down there over a drink after a hard day's work and boy it's different from those syts you see in orchard road. Go bonk them in their OL attire and you can get a different feeling.

Bangster
20-03-2010, 06:57 PM
But after a hard day's work,

won't she become a victim of smelly salted fish cb syndrome ?

Johnston
20-03-2010, 07:42 PM
*raises eyebrow
Then aren't all the pretty korean and japan gals also the same...

Long rebonded hair
Fake lashes
Thick makeup

+ultra fair skin
+huge boobs

:rolleyes:

natsuki
21-03-2010, 01:55 AM
*raises eyebrow
Then aren't all the pretty korean and japan gals also the same...

Long rebonded hair
Fake lashes
Thick makeup

+ultra fair skin
+huge boobs

:rolleyes:

Hmmm... Make sense.... =D
But seriously, without make-ups really better? Well, each to their own bah....
Anyway, some girls does have natural straight hair wor....

Make-ups does wonders~ =P
But i can never master the skill of sticking the lashes.... =(
所谓女为悦己者容,不对吗? =)

Nice day all~ =)

Samsterz
21-03-2010, 02:29 AM
maybe its just me that i long time no go sg liao but last night I went for buffet and I notice quite a number of pretty malaysian girls. there was one particularly wearing a dress that shows her whole cleavage with I believe a C/D cup. Wasn't wearing any bra as I saw her nipples on her thin dress. 1/2 hour later saw her walking to the hotel lift with 3 guys..

turbo_slk200
21-03-2010, 03:59 AM
There seems to be a common "template"

Long rebonded hair
Fake lashes
Thick makeup

etc etc

Her facial features are kinda the same also...

Don't you think so?

Aiyo franco baresi.... thought u play sports and soccer one??? u should know there are more than this onez......

besides the OLs and pub crawlers....please head down to sentosa to see hot babes without make up and with bikini, good tan and hot body, sometimes got dua nehs nehs too....

Tell you they are hot too !!!

asdfghjkl
21-03-2010, 04:35 PM
not to forget fbt shorts too, lolx! :D

The_Chef
21-03-2010, 04:51 PM
maybe its just me that i long time no go sg liao but last night I went for buffet and I notice quite a number of pretty malaysian girls. there was one particularly wearing a dress that shows her whole cleavage with I believe a C/D cup. Wasn't wearing any bra as I saw her nipples on her thin dress. 1/2 hour later saw her walking to the hotel lift with 3 guys..

You lucky boy.....

but that 3 guys even luckier! ;)

foooah
21-03-2010, 07:18 PM
they look the same, i'll fuck them all anyway! haha

Franco_Barsei
21-03-2010, 09:01 PM
One thing I notice is that they tend to age quite badly - looks haggard easily...probably due to the excessive makeup they slap on.

Johnston
21-03-2010, 09:19 PM
I'll have you know ive been drink and smoke for double digit years, and even now when i go to buy tobacco the shop uncler ask me for IC okay.

Haggard? What haggard?
There are some MILFy OLs in the sales dept that you wouldnt know were 28 unless you asked them... and they smoke like chimneys. :eek:

tomvoyeur
21-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Who cares if all "looks the same"?

I m sure Ah Meng finds all the tourists faces the same as well. She may have wonder why the same person keep coming back to see her lol.

Anyway, I think u r just finding familarity with your surroundings. Try living in another place for a change - u will see things from a different perspective. :)

buzzcheong
21-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Bro ts,what u stated above are some commonly found in taiwan and hk too. Anyway can up who care they look the same.

1eyedragon
21-03-2010, 11:21 PM
One thing I notice is that they tend to age quite badly - looks haggard easily...probably due to the excessive makeup they slap on.

Not likely but due to too much stress living in Sillypore. Agree that by having too much makeup make them look very fake. Light make up shd be sufficient. If you see a lady with too much up chances are that she got something to hide.