PDA

View Full Version : The Drugs, The Women And The Man I Encountered In ShenZhen - 花花世界

Pages : [1] 2

Premier
20-03-2010, 10:25 PM
This Is A True Life Story That I Encountered Last Year When I Was On A Trip To ShenZhen - One Of The 花花世界 Of China!!! Cigraettes/Beers/Drugs & Women Are Unavoidable When You Do Business In China. It Was an Unbelievable Experience I Had & Definitely Unforgettable Memories That Will Remained In My Head Forever. :o

I Spent Almost A Month There With My 2 Associates. We Had A Middleman From ShanDong Called 阿波!He Was Attached To Us Throughout By Our Partner To Be. 阿波 Was Standing At 1.85m, He Had A Muscular Body And Tough Look. 阿波 Job Scope Is To Bring Us Around ShenZhen For Factories Visit But I Know That His Presence With Us Here Is Not Simple. He Was Always Serious And Alert! My Initial Guess Was That His Main Purpose Is To Protect Our Safety When We Are In ShenZhen. And My Guess Is CORRECT!!!

My Main Focus Here Is Talk About The Drugs I Tried. The 1 Women I Met. And The Man Who Save My Life!!!

In Between, There Will Be Alot Of Exciting & Steamy Encounter! Hope There Will Be Support Around By All Brothers & Sisters Here.

Premier :p

cheongsterjon
20-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Pitched tent waiting for your story.

dover
20-03-2010, 11:28 PM
intersting story line....please go on...

tyro
21-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Please proceed with your story. Thanks.

raykwok79
21-03-2010, 12:52 PM
yes, I am waiting. camping here! fixing my tent.

Westing
21-03-2010, 01:16 PM
So far so good. But mind changing to normal font ? A bit hard on the eyes.

The_Chef
21-03-2010, 05:08 PM
This looks interesting enough to camp.....

"My Main Focus Here Is Talk About The Drugs I Tried. The 1 Women I Met. And The Man Who Save My Life!!!"

high123
22-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Waiting for ur story Camp here with popcorn and greentea

Premier
22-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Our Business Is Dealing With Shipping & Crude Oil!!! As You Know That Currently Oil Is In Very High Demand Everywhere, Especially In China. It Can Be Very Sensitive As It Involve Hundreds Of Millions Or Even Billion Of Dollar. Import & Export Was Our Company Main Business But Oil Is Always The Number One Issue When We Are Dealing In This Trade. As Our Company Is Quite Well Known In Asia & Middle East, Our Presence Over In China, ShenZhen Was Closely Watched By Their Rival.

Our Partner To Be In ShenZhen Was Very Particular On Our Trip There As It Will Definitely Make Their Company One Of The Top Company If They Can Have Partnership With Us. Hence, They Invested Really A Lot Of Money And Time.

We Stayed At A 5* Hotel Which Was Definitely Much Much Better Than Our Fullerton Hotel.
We Were Ferry By A Mercedes 500 And Sometimes BMW 700 Series.
They Prepared For Us A New I-Phone With All The Necessary Applications And Best Network For Each Of Us.
We Ate At High Class Restaurants.
We Were Brought To Tip Top KTV/Massage Parlour.
All Expenses Were Well Covered By Them.

All The Arrangement Was Of Course Made By Our Middle Man Aka Body Guard!!! To Be Honest, The Places We Went And Saw Were Unforgetable & Unbelievable. As I Was The Youngest Among The 3 Of Us And 阿波 Was Close To My Age Group, We Could Almost Talked Everything Under The Sun!!! This Made Me Had The Best Benefits & Previlleges.

Our Journeys Everyday Was Quite Hectics, We Did Alot Of Travelling On Vehicles. But At Night, Our Hard Work Were All Compensated In Double Or Even Triple. Very Fast 2 Weeks Had Past, And We Had Our 1 Week Official Rest. On Our Last Night Of Our Duty, Both My Associates Told Me That They Intend To Go North And Visit Some Old Friends. As The 2 Old Faggots Had Been Working Together For More Than 20 Years, They Were Like Old Buddy!!! Actually, I Already Heard About Their Stories When I Knew I Was Coming With Them. I Was Well Prepared Even Though They Purposely Want Me Out During Our Break. Infact, I Was Lagi Happy To Be Alone. :D

阿波 Was Reluntant To Let Go The 2 Old Men As His Instruction To Him Was Crystal Clear!!! Protect Us!!! But The 2 Old Men Really Had Their Way To Convince Our GM To Release Them. Well, Since It Was Company Order, 阿波 Had To Listen Their Final Word.

My Heaven & Hell Week Happened During These Short 7 Days... :eek:
Yes, Its 7 Days But It Feels Like Months.....

Premier ;)

RayNix
22-03-2010, 04:27 AM
camping =D

halcyon
22-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Please tell us quickly what happened during your 7 days in hell.

Premier
23-03-2010, 05:38 PM
After The 2 Old Men Left, 阿波 Sent Me A SMS!!! ;)

阿波:发哥,你想跟我去我的俱乐部吗?
Bro Fa, Wanna Follow Me To My Club House?
发哥:波兄,当然好啦!
Bro Bo, Of Course!
阿波:那你15分钟下来,什么都别带,除了你老弟。。
Come down in 15mins, don't bring anything, except your small bro..
发哥:妈的B。。哈哈,好的!
#$%^..HaHa, Ok!

I Was Quite Excited And Straight Away Get Changed, Within 5 Mins I Was At The Lobby Waiting Anxiously For Him. 阿波 Arrived 5 Mins Later, We Walked Out Of The Lobby And Saw The Black BMW Slowly Stop Right Infront Of Us! 阿波 Signalled To The Driver And He Took Over The Driver Seat. The Driver Was Damn Happy And Left. I Took The Front Seat And 阿波 Drove Off Immediately. I Remember It Was Around 10PM, The Area Was Still Packed With Vehicles, Especially Taxi. 阿波 Drove Very Professionally, The Way He Overtook Vehicle And Taking Turns Were Swift And Steady. I Started The Conversation With Him Once We Enter Into The Expressway.

Throughout The 25Mins Of Journey, I Found Out That He Was Actually A Bodyguard For VVIPs. He Was In This Line For Almost 15 Years. He Learnt Martial Art Since He Was 7 Years Old And He Came From The Martial School Where 李连杰 Jet Li Was. Jet Li Was Then His Senior When He Was Sent In By His Father. He Told Me He Was Once A Personal Bodyguard Of One Of The Secret Society Clan In Hong Kong, Bodyguard Of A Famous Female Artise From Hong Kong Who Passed Away 2 Years Ago And One Of The China Leader In His Province. The Most Extreme Example I Want To Mention Was, He Was Once Ambushed By 6 Men. He Was Bashed With Parang & Metal Rod, This Incident Made Him Lie In The Hospital For Almost 6 Months. After He Recovered, He Found That It Was A Gangster Leader From GuangDong Who Was Behind All This. So He Decided To Take Revenge, He Followed This Men For 1 Month Before He Made His Move. Then One Fine Day, His Chance Came.
阿波 Did Not Killed Him But Instead He Cut Off Both His Legs Vein And Made Him Seat On The Wheel Chair For The Rest Of His Live! I Of Course Did Not Believed What He Said, What Went Into My Right Ear Came Out From My Left Ear. I Never Took His Stories As It Is At That Time!!!

After About 20Mins On The Expressay, He Took A Left Exit. It Was A Very Dark Road With Dim Lighting, The Road Condition Also Sucks Big Time! But What You See Is Not What You Expect. I Was Shocked When 阿波 Stopped The Car. On My Left Was A Huge Building, About 6 Storeys High. The Neon Lights That Was Flashing And Dancing Around Me Was Freaking Impressive!!! A Guy Wearing Black Suit Opened My Door And Invited Me Out. There Were 2 Rows Of MeiMei On The Steps Bowed And Greeted Me With Their Teh Voice, Really Made Me High At That Moment! The Man With The Suit Greeted 阿波 As 波爷... I Was Like KNN, TMD... So Young Became 爷爷 Already?

As We Walked Up The Steps, The MeiMeis On My Left And Right Were All Very Chio With Minimum Rating Of 8 For Look! They Were All Smiling Sweetly At Me. They Wore Tight Skily Dress That Revealed Everything In Translucant. Their Body & Boobs Were At Least Rating Of 8.5. 妈的B... My Dick Reacted In Chaos Mode Which Made Me So Uncomfortable. That Moment Was Fantastic!!! I Cant Imagine What Is Going To Happened Inside... :confused:

Premier

Blackmen
23-03-2010, 05:53 PM
power bro, yr story rocks. pls continue. :D

Cheonging101
23-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Eh? How come bro qazz not here? :D

Great story, bro Premier. Ah Bo was bodyguard for Mei Yan Fang before ah? :eek:

Anyway, quite strange that bodyguards are selected from 北京武術学院 since they are more into performing than actual applications of it. :p

Premier
23-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Eh? How come bro qazz not here? :D

Great story, bro Premier. Ah Bo was bodyguard for Mei Yan Fang before ah? :eek:

Anyway, quite strange that bodyguards are selected from 北京武術学院 since they are more into performing than actual applications of it. :p

bro qazz qazz busy with other things leh....
Thks for the compliment!! I dunno who he protect but maybe its really MYF.
This was what he told me, whether bodyguards came from where you said... I really dun know.

Now I preparing my next write up... cya!!

Premier

tatata21
23-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Looks like an interesting story ahead... but can you type properly? Use msoft word then paste over here if possible. Disturbing the mind of pleasuring.

All words got caplocks slows down reading also prevents speed reading, do you do that for your business reports too? Thx, bbl.

Premier
23-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Looks like an interesting story ahead... but can you type properly? Use msoft word then paste over here if possible. Disturbing the mind of pleasuring.

All words got caplocks slows down reading also prevents speed reading, do you do that for your business reports too? Thx, bbl.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:o

kabuki mask
24-03-2010, 12:40 AM
setting camp fire here..

Premier
24-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Once you step Inside, you can see plenty of gals in their working attire. We have nurse, office lady, policewomen, soldier in uniform, cheongsam, swimsuit, racequeen and student. These were very common as we can always see it from the internet or even some of the masssage joints in Singapore! So nothing to shout about!!!

I followed 阿波 closely as I dont want to be lost and left alone with so many PRC MeiMeis. If they want to kidnap me I confirmed will not resist!!! :D After about 6 to 8 turns of walking along the passage, we finally reached a VVIP room. Inside, there was a pool table, 4 extra large LCD at each wall, a small stage with 2 poles, a bar counter and sofa seats that allow at least 60 pax. With a glance, I can see about 10 men inside. 2 playing pool, 2 hugging with their MeiMei, 1 playing with his laptop, 2 singing Karaoke and another 3 sitting at the last but biggest sofa drinking. 阿波 introduced me to his buddy who was once his Boss in GuangDong. The Boss was quite a young chap about our age or even younger. Sitting beside him was a super chio lady in black dress, you can straight away distinguished the difference between this classy lady with the rest of the MeiMei over there. If you cant differentiate then your eyes must be super duper cock!!! She is someone you wish you can bonk her again, again and again. 他妈的, his boss must be fucking shiok.

There were 5 waitresses always ready to serve us. The atmosphere over there was something you cant find in Singapore, definitely impossible!!! From what I can see, every men inside show alot of respect to 阿波. Hence, I was also treated as a VVIP!!! Somehow, I noticed that on every table the layout was the same. There was cut fruits with nice decoration, liqour, mineral water and of course mixed nuts and titbits. Somehow, I noticed something additional beside all these. On one side, there was an A4 size black tray, beside it there were packets of small particles that look like salt. I can also see some phonecards and straws. On the other side, I can see dozen cans of RedBulls drink and some small bottles of dark colour liquid. I was very curious but I never crossed my mind about what it were or what they were for. As I was very thirsty, I just grabbed a can of Redbull and pour it down my throat. Some of the MeiMei looked at me, giggling and smiling with their LaoGong. I thought I was cute so they were kind of seducing me in this way!!! Of course I was wrong. It was one of the most Kuku day throughout my life!!! 妈的B... However, it was also the most eye opener day of my entire life!!!

Premier

Cheonging101
24-03-2010, 11:35 AM
On one side, there was an A4 size black tray, beside it there were packets of small particles that look like salt. I can also see some phonecards and straws.

Er... I thought the cards are for aligning the powder into straight lines for you to suck with the straw? :D

Ange|Boy
24-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Think the red bull is for you to mix with chinese bai jiu before drinking one.

Welsh
24-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Do it with all your might and then tell us about it, bro.

newyorker88
24-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Have all the fun you want, but stay out of drugs. In singapore, if you have done drugs even out of singapore, they still can arrest you. Please take note.

Cheonging101
24-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Have all the fun you want, but stay out of drugs. In singapore, if you have done drugs even out of singapore, they still can arrest you. Please take note.

Like those suay siao Sinkie final year undergrads from Oz come back after their pre-graduation party kena found to have taken grass. Degree gone just like that. :p

jdi813
24-03-2010, 06:30 PM
camping here for further updates :p

Premier
25-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Just before I sit on the sofa opposite the Boss. A group of ~20 MeiMeis came in. The mummy that brought them in was also damn chio but of course kinda mature lady already. The mummy knew that I was a foreigner and also a VVIP!!! Hence, she treat me damn friendly and nice. I almost kind of attracted by her rather than those MeiMeis that came in. After looking at about ~60 MeiMeis which was 3 rounds of CatWalk!!! I gave up and I straight away told the mummy that I dont need any of them.

The mummy was smart!!! She knew I want her so she came near to me and whisper to my ear!!!

Mummy:我有客人等着我招呼,我先安排我手下的红牌!之后,我会回来陪你,好吗?
I have customers waiting for me, let me bring you a my best gal to you first! I will be back for you, ok?
发哥: 好的!Sure!

She left the room but I can feel something special from her which I cant explained. Slowly, the atmosphere was getting hotter n hotter!!! The gal sent in by the mummy was actually much much better than her. She really looked like Gigi Lai - 黎姿 (http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=503316480&z=0&tn=baiduimagedetail&word=hong+kong+actress&in=5440&cl=2&cm=1&sc=0&lm=-1&pn=31&rn=1&di=6664985865&ln=411&fr=&ic=0&s=0&se=1#pn31) but my mind can only think of the mummy.

The music was getting louder and heavier, the subwoofer and speakers surrounded the room kept on bom bom bom.... My heart too followed the beat. Soon, you see couples dancing, hugging, frenching, removing their top piece by piece. Everyone in the room were damn high, i mean super high. I was still in kind of shell shock mode.... The only person I saw awaked other than me was 阿波, although he took some King (吸 king), he looked normal to me. My gal was also very high liao, she took it non-stop as this was very very common in China night life. She kept murmuring to me, at first I understood what she said but slowly our frequency became different, she totally cant speak well but her hand still doing her job. She already unzipped me and playing with my dick! Since, everyone were high, I act high too. I returned her favour by removing her translucent top. Yeh!!! C cup boobs, wearing a non-sponge bra, revealing her nipples... yummy yummy!!! To be honest, I only grabbed them and I did not suck them... :p

Premier

forumer
25-03-2010, 01:03 AM
To be honest, I only grabbed them and I did not suck them... :p

Melamine scare? hehe :p

salty
25-03-2010, 02:18 AM
very nice.. can't wait for the next instalment!

Cheonging101
25-03-2010, 08:59 AM

No lar!

This is to avoid the Circle of Cum.:p See this...

Girl give Guy 1 BBBJ till CIM.
Girl goes to another room and french kiss Guy 2.
Guy 2 (with Guy 1's cum in his mouth) suck Girl tits.
Girl tits now also have Guy 1's cum on her tits and gave Guy 2 BBBJ till CIM also.
Girl then go back to Guy 1 and french kiss him.
Guy 1 (now with Guy 2's cum in his mouth) suck Girl tits.
Girl tits now have both Guy 1 and Guy 2's cum that will be tasted by other guys depending on how popular she is.
All other girls that Guy 1 & 2 french or have their nipples sucked will have their mouth and tits contaminated with their semen also.

Premier
25-03-2010, 09:25 AM
No lar!

Girl tits now also have Guy 1's cum on her tits and gave Guy 2 BBBJ till CIM also.
Girl tits now have both Guy 1 and Guy 2's cum that will be tasted by other guys depending on how popular she is.
All other girls that Guy 1 & 2 french or have their nipples sucked will have their mouth and tits contaminated with their semen also.

Chim... Liak Bo Kiu!!!

oldghost
25-03-2010, 12:23 PM
No lar!

thats the reason i became good boy in ktv...and eventually quit ktv...mayhem:o

salty
26-03-2010, 02:22 AM
No lar!

so in the end, its just guys eating previous guy semen... :confused:

Ahh Fatt
26-03-2010, 09:39 AM
No lar!

This is to avoid the Circle of Cum. See this...

This normally happen in SG KTV bcos the ger butterfly. IN PRC, the gals dun butterfly...kekeke. :D

Cheonging101
26-03-2010, 11:18 AM
This normally happen in SG KTV bcos the ger butterfly. IN PRC, the gals dun butterfly...kekeke. :D

Bro, in SG, the gals bathe everyday.

In PRC, especially from late Autum till early Spring, the gals RARELY bathe. At most on a weekly basis. They only use perfume to mask the smell.

So, if you cheong KTV in China, do it in Summer or you'll still be locked in the Circle of Cum. :D

oldghost
26-03-2010, 12:06 PM

In PRC, especially from late Autum till early Spring, the gals RARELY bathe. At most on a weekly basis. They only use perfume to mask the smell.

So, if you cheong KTV in China, do it in Summer or you'll still be locked in the Circle of Cum. :D

awesome.... must update this info into the archives...:D

ol'coyote
26-03-2010, 04:05 PM
c101...u really beri well informed...
me learnt a lesson here...
hehe...

Ahh Fatt
26-03-2010, 07:08 PM

So, if you cheong KTV in China, do it in Summer or you'll still be locked in the Circle of Cum.
Noted with thanks.... :D

maestro7
26-03-2010, 10:29 PM
break the cycle..make the girls drink a glass of beer/liquor the moment they sit down or return to yr room !! :)

jefftany
27-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Any continuation to ur adventures TS???

Premier
27-03-2010, 06:58 PM
As I was saying, everyone inside the room were very high already. At about 1am, the waitresses inside the room disappeared one by one. The boss and 阿波 were still talking which I dont really care! What I was enjoying now was "Gigi" stroking my Dick and my right hand caressing her breast and nipple. 阿波 came to ask me whether I'm ok with it and he said that the party was just beginning.... :D

I talked slowly to him as everyone seems to be in slow motion mode right now. I told him I'm fine with it and I asked him to do what he suppose to do. He shaked me and said...

阿波: 别装了,兄弟! Dun act lah, brother!
I opened my eyes wide and smile at him.... kekeke!!!

He turned back and opened up a can of RedBull. He poured them into a bigger glass. Next, he removed the cap of the dark colour liquid and mixed into the RedBull. He stirred them and gave it to me.

阿波: 喝了它,你会觉得轻松点! Bottom Up, it will make you more relax!

I did not suspect any foul play so I finished every drip. I thought it really boost our mind as they were actually going to high till afternoon, which was another 11 hours more. Amazing right...! It taste the same as RedBull itself but the colour was darker. 阿波 left me alone with "Gigi" and I carry on my Rabba Session. After about 15mins, I felt something abnormal. It was the first time I had this kind of feeling. I really felt like I was floating, my whole body felt no weights at all. Yeh... Thats what I call high, I guess!

This RedBull did not affect my thoughts, everything was still as clear as it was before. "Gigi" removed her dress and was left only with her translucent bra and panty! She sat on my lap and start to move her body to the music. Her butt was teasing my Dick, once awhile she lick my ear, neck and Dick. When she was stting on my lap, I felt she was weightless too. It was incredible, how I wished I can bonk the Mummy right now. I must be full of energy to bonk her whole night and day!

"Gigi" teasing did not went far as I was able to control my sense and secondly, I dun really interested bonking her now. My mind was still thinking of my "Mummy". As the room lights were already switched off, the only light were from the LCD monitors. If you were one of the "very high" people, you will not noticed what was or were happening inside the room. Many MeiMeis came into our room not because they were called in but they were attracted by the "King" on the tables as it was free flow. The Boss did not stop them coming as these MeiMeis made the party more happening. A lot of activities were going on right now. I can see couples bonking on sofa, MeiMeis dancing crazily by themselves, MeiMeis frenching each other, MeiMei collaspe on the floor half naked, some continue sniffing in the King... As for "Gigi", she was dancing at the stage with 2 youngsters. They did some sexy dance with her and it was arousing. It was really cool!!!

While watching them danced, the "Mummy" came in and seat beside me. I was happy she did not forget about me... Is it because I was VVIP or is she really want to accompany me. I was 50%/50% delighted as I was really attracted by her appearance. In my mind, I was already raping her 2 times, hahaha. From her look, I knew she was a bit drunk but she still managed to TCSS with me for the next 2 hours.

Her name is 敏儿 Min Er. She never tell me her age but I guess she is in her late 20s. She was a mummy since 20 years old and was one of the Ang Pai over there. She wanted to quit but difficult as she has been it this line for so long. She told me she worked here is not because of money. Her reason is because she have not found someone she can rely on. Throughout her career as a Mummuy, a lot of rich businessmen wanted to Bao her or marry her but she reject everyone. She said none of them suit her, what she need is someone who really care and love her. Money is definitely not her priority. Her stories goes on and on... She offered me another RedBull and I drink it without any hesitation. This time I was half blur already, I can hear her talking but only 50% is absorb. Soon, I knockout!!! :D

Premier

gaipauchi
27-03-2010, 08:06 PM
great story,camping 4 nxt instalment...

marcf
28-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Please write more bro!

justakid
28-03-2010, 03:39 AM
n i c e one bro

blade
28-03-2010, 03:48 AM
nice story..more pls

Artic
29-03-2010, 03:01 PM
con't pls....:D

arizonadick
29-03-2010, 03:50 PM
very interesting! a real eye opening.....come on bro....dun stop...eager to read more....

qazz
29-03-2010, 04:01 PM
nice story..more pls

hehe...

Hahahahaha

Premier
29-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes! I knocked out. By the time I woke up, I looked at my watch and it was only 430am. The music is still bombing loudly, activities still going on non stop. I realised I was sweating like hell. My underwear was super wet, hair was super wet too. On my lap, I saw 敏儿 sleeping. I guess she was really tired after her rounds and rounds of drinking. I moved my leg and placed her down on the sofa as I need to relieved myself. My whole body was still very light but I felt uneasy as I felt like I just finished half marathon wearing long pant and shirt.

I opened the door and find my way to the washroom. Every door I walked past, I can see the same thing as from our VVIP room though in small scale. Upon reaching the washroom, I can see many MeiMeis walking around. All sexy sexy, seducing type... very tempting, my Dick start to bloat again.

Back to out room after I pee. 敏儿 was still laying on the sofa. 阿波 was nowhere to be found, same as the Boss. I sat beside her, 敏儿 was wearing a tight black leather pant with yellow silky tee shirt. She was still as gorgeous although she was in her late 20s. Her assets and figure was well taken care of. I will be kind of a shame if I'm one of the MeiMei around.

I lift up her head and let her rest on my lap. She opened her eyes and said 阿波 and the Boss had left. She will bring me back to the Hotel where I stayed. I said ok! She asked me to wait for me at the entrance as she need to collect her belongings from her locker. I start to explore the place again, it was really eye opener for me as I was quite innocent type until I met her...

5 mins later, I was standing at the stairs waiting for 敏儿! This was the time I start to ganjiong. Infront of me, about 100m away. I saw a group of men bashing 3 youngsters with baseball bets and parang. The 3 youngsters in their bloody face were already asking for forgiveness. 1 of the gangster who seems like the leader slapped one of the youngster face, I can hear clearly... PIAK!!! Wow, very scary... where is my 敏儿. KNN....

The 3 youngsters were later left at the carpark. The leader gave instruction and left the scene. Soon, he was walking back towards me... CCB!!! My heart was pumping damn fast, I act blur but he seems to be noticed me standing alone at the stairs waiting for someone. His face was damn fucking fierce, his hand and shirt was still covering with blood. When he was 15m away, he said loudly: 老兄,等谁啊?To be serious, I cant say a single word....

When I was about to answer, I heard a loud honk infront of me. A Red BMW Series3 stopped and the driver window opened slowly. 阿伟,我的。。 Hahaha, I saw my 敏儿. Thank God Thank 敏儿..... The leader then smile at me and said: 老板,下次再来!He also shouted back at 敏儿: 敏姐明天见,好好爽哦!He laughed and walked back into the KTV.

I was really relieved and quickly took the passenger seat, hidding my face from the gangsters who were still pulling the 3 youngsters!!! 敏儿stepped on the accelerator and off we go......

Premier

TheGod
29-03-2010, 06:42 PM
wow this is good really interesting.

TheGod
29-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Yes! I knocked out. By the time I woke up, I looked at my watch and it was only 430am. The music is still bombing loudly, activities still going on non stop. I realised I was sweating like hell. My underwear was super wet, hair was super wet too. On my lap, I saw 敏儿 sleeping. I guess she was really tired after her rounds and rounds of drinking. I moved my leg and placed her down on the sofa as I need to relieved myself. My whole body was still very light but I felt uneasy as I felt like I just finished half marathon wearing long pant and shirt.

I opened the door and find my way to the washroom. Every door I walked past, I can see the same thing as from our VVIP room though in small scale. Upon reaching the washroom, I can see many MeiMeis walking around. All sexy sexy, seducing type... very tempting, my Dick start to bloat again.

Back to out room after I pee. 敏儿 was still laying on the sofa. 阿波 was nowhere to be found, same as the Boss. I sat beside her, 敏儿 was wearing a tight black leather pant with yellow silky tee shirt. She was still as gorgeous although she was in her late 20s. Her assets and figure was well taken care of. I will be kind of a shame if I'm one of the MeiMei around.

I lift up her head and let her rest on my lap. She opened her eyes and said 阿波 and the Boss had left. She will bring me back to the Hotel where I stayed. I said ok! She asked me to wait for me at the entrance as she need to collect her belongings from her locker. I start to explore the place again, it was really eye opener for me as I was quite innocent type until I met her...

5 mins later, I was standing at the stairs waiting for 敏儿! This was the time I start to ganjiong. Infront of me, about 100m away. I saw a group of men bashing 3 youngsters with baseball bets and parang. The 3 youngsters in their bloody face were already asking for forgiveness. 1 of the gangster who seems like the leader slapped one of the youngster face, I can hear clearly... PIAK!!! Wow, very scary... where is my 敏儿. KNN....

The 3 youngsters were later left at the carpark. The leader gave instruction and left the scene. Soon, he was walking back towards me... CCB!!! My heart was pumping damn fast, I act blur but he seems to be noticed me standing alone at the stairs waiting for someone. His face was damn fucking fierce, his hand and shirt was still covering with blood. When he was 15m away, he said loudly: 老兄,等谁啊?To be serious, I cant say a single word....

When I was about to answer, I heard a loud honk infront of me. A Red BMW Series3 stopped and the driver window opened slowly. 阿伟,我的。。 Hahaha, I saw my 敏儿. Thank God Thank 敏儿..... The leader then smile at me and said: 老板,下次再来!He also shouted back at 敏儿: 敏姐明天见,好好爽哦!He laughed and walked back into the KTV.

I was really relieved and quickly took the passenger seat, hidding my face from the gangsters who were still pulling the 3 youngsters!!! 敏儿stepped on the accelerator and off we go......

Premier

more more more !!

sexysamu
29-03-2010, 10:09 PM
never had this sorta experience during my time with all the "lao da's" in guangzhou. Though I was kinda intimidated by the sure awesomeness of their power and their number of men following them around.

Continue pls....

PepperO
29-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi Bro Premier.. your story is really engaging!
Update more frequently, please? 小妹我等到有一点心急了.. ;)

w00f
30-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Those little bottles of liquid r call "开心水"...very popular in China now...but danm expensive (abt 1k rmb/bottle)...usually mix with red bull...but the effect will last for a few hours...better than "k"...:D

Xgenre
30-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Anyone knows of a pill called Pinky? I recently spoke to a Malaysian lady. She told me she became a prostitute to repay her husband's debt. Some gangster fed her Pinky pills. She got so horny she allowed him to fuck her raw. She said the pill is so powerful she got to beg the guy to start fucking her. Bastard watched the pill take effect and just tortured her by delaying the sex. She needs 2 rounds of sex to wear off the effects of the drug.

Got such thing? Anyone hear before? Pink pill.

gilagila100
30-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Anyone knows of a pill called Pinky? I recently spoke to a Malaysian lady. She told me she became a prostitute to repay her husband's debt. Some gangster fed her Pinky pills. She got so horny she allowed him to fuck her raw. She said the pill is so powerful she got to beg the guy to start fucking her. Bastard watched the pill take effect and just tortured her by delaying the sex. She needs 2 rounds of sex to wear off the effects of the drug.

Got such pills ahh ?? I oso want ... :D

Premier
30-03-2010, 10:17 AM
I see so many seniors dropping by but never give me any points.
It's very disencouraging lor!
I will try to write one more installment, if nobody appreciate my effort.....
Then I will plan to stop my adverture. Sad but too bad....
I not asking too much, hopefully can reach 100 when I finished this story!

Thanks bros and sisters

premier

Xgenre
30-03-2010, 11:06 AM

You shouldn't ask so directly. Most of us will add you points if we find your story good and if we find you humble. The more you ask, the more your points drop in sbf. This is how it normally works.

You have 9 points now and you are asking for 91 more points. How many more instalments do you have? Is 91 more points a realistic target within a short period of time? I will add you 7 points when my power recovers.

pusslicker
30-03-2010, 11:16 AM

Thanks bros and sisters

premier

I just up ur point.

Teo Ken
30-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Bro just keep coming with your your steaming write senior bros here wil upp you. Keep going wiating........

TokyoMan
30-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I just up ur point.

How do you up his reputation point when you have 0 power?

Enlighten me please.

Artic
30-03-2010, 12:59 PM

Thanks bros and sisters

premier

pls accept my humble 9 pts as encouragement....:D

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Pitched tent waiting for your story.
Thanks for your support! Please help to rate the thread!

intersting story line....please go on...
Sure I will! Please help to rate the thread!

Please proceed with your story. Thanks.
No problem bro! Please help to rate the thread!

yes, I am waiting. camping here! fixing my tent.
Yeh! Will keep update till stories end. Please help to rate the thread!

So far so good. But mind changing to normal font ? A bit hard on the eyes.
Roger! Already done that. Please help to rate the thread!

This looks interesting enough to camp.....
Come in, sure to have some updates! Please help to rate the thread!

[QUOTE=high123;4693593]Waiting for ur story Camp here with popcorn and greentea
Thank you! Please help to rate the thread!

camping =D

Please tell us quickly what happened during your 7 days in hell.
Long story ahead! Please help to rate the thread!

power bro, yr story rocks. pls continue. :D
Sure it will rock you! Please help to rate the thread!

You hurt me but I agree with you! Will do it for everyone sake! Please help to rate the thread!

setting camp fire here..

Er... I thought the cards are for aligning the powder into straight lines for you to suck with the straw? :D
The card is for smashing them to finer powder and also to align for easy sniffing through the straw. Please help to rate the thread!

Think the red bull is for you to mix with chinese bai jiu before drinking one.
No bro! RedBull is to mix with the black liquid called "开心水", as I of the bro had mention. Please help to rate the thread!

Do it with all your might and then tell us about it, bro.
Will definitely speak my mind and share it here! Please help to rate the thread!

I know that, thanks for the advice! I'm sure everyone who read it will learn from here. Please help to rate the thread!

camping here for further updates :p
Sure! Please help to rate the thread!

No lah. You think to much! Please help to rate the thread!

very nice.. can't wait for the next instalment!
Will try my very best! Please help to rate the thread!

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:06 PM
thats the reason i became good boy in ktv...and eventually quit ktv...mayhem

so in the end, its just guys eating previous guy semen... :confused:

This normally happen in SG KTV bcos the ger butterfly. IN PRC, the gals dun butterfly...kekeke.

So, if you cheong KTV in China, do it in Summer or you'll still be locked in the Circle of Cum.

awesome.... must update this info into the archives...:D

hehe...

break the cycle..make the girls drink a glass of beer/liquor the moment they sit down or return to yr room !! :)

Nice to know that we can learn some lesson here! Lolzzz... The reason I never suck is not because of what you guys mention. Its because I want to save it for my 敏儿! That's all... You guys think too much but I like it.

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Any continuation to ur adventures TS???

great story,camping 4 nxt instalment...

Please write more bro!

n i c e one bro

nice story..more pls

very interesting! a real eye opening.....come on bro....dun stop...eager to read more....

wow this is good really interesting.

more more more !!

Thanks for your support! Will definitely continue! However, please help to rate the thread! Really appreciate it!

never had this sorta experience during my time with all the "lao da's" in guangzhou. Though I was kinda intimidated by the sure awesomeness of their power and their number of men following them around.

Continue pls....
You can really engaged in the fight if you are unlucky! This incident was not the only one it happened during my 7 days in hell & heaven!

Hi Bro Premier.. your story is really engaging!
Update more frequently, please? 小妹我等到有一点心急了.. ;)
Sure! I will definitely try my very best! Thanks for your support!

Those little bottles of liquid r call "开心水"...very popular in China now...but danm expensive (abt 1k rmb/bottle)...usually mix with red bull...but the effect will last for a few hours...better than "k"...:D

They are indeed called "开心水" but I dun know about the price. Its about 3 to 4 hours most. It will make you relax and weightless + sweating profusely!
Nice feeling for first timer like me!

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Got such pills ahh ?? I oso want ... :D

Yes! I heard of it! Normally, they are use to lure teenager girls. They will take video and force them to prostitution. Sad but it happen.

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:23 PM
You shouldn't ask so directly. Most of us will add you points if we find your story good and if we find you humble. The more you ask, the more your points drop in sbf. This is how it normally works.

You have 9 points now and you are asking for 91 more points. How many more instalments do you have? Is 91 more points a realistic target within a short period of time? I will add you 7 points when my power recovers.

I roger you, bro Xgenre. I believe my effort will be appreciate by the readers. I just hope I can give more installments everyday, seeing my points going up is a achievement! So I hope brothers and sisters dun mind hor!

I just up ur point.
True! You and myself have no POWER! Hence, we cant up or zap people. So you should contribute something in order to gain points and eventually power. Anyway, thanks for your support.

Bro just keep coming with your steaming write senior bros here will upp you. Keep going waiting........
Yeh! 100 points is my target. Hopefully, I can achieve more lah. I believe there are people who appreciate my work.

Enlighten me please.
Hi Bro TokyoMan. I guess he is a newbie just like me. Please forgive our ignorance!

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:25 PM
pls accept my humble 9 pts as encouragement....:D

Kam Sia Bro Artic!
Wish you a Happy Day ahead!
I'm happy so I will write 1 installment more from your compliment! ;)

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Yes! My comment on giving points to me might be too forceful. So, I accept all the zapping that were given to me! At the same time, I would like to thank those who up my points. As of this PM, I have 26 points liao. It nice to receive them...

谢谢 Bro Blade & Bro Artic & Bro Anonymous for your encouragement!!!
谢谢 Bro Elf8878 & pussylicker although you have not point.
Lastly, 谢谢 for those who zapped me. I will learnt from here.

Cheers!!!

Premier

dota_pro
30-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Nice story . Up u .. camping

Sperm Man
30-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I wonder why do you want to take your story as hostage in return for more points.:confused:

Premier
30-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Inside the car, I can smell the scent of roses, shiok! Soft chinese music from the 80s playing and cool air breezing from the aircon, shiok shiok! It was very comfortable as the seat was those F1 racing type. 敏儿 was driving around 110km/h, but I really cant feel the speed when travelling on the freeway. She did not speak a word but I can sense she have a lot of things running in her mind. She was totally 2 different persons in the VVIP room and now. I keep my eyes on her as she keep driving, as if I was not in the car! I was a bit paiseh so I try not to disturb her throughout the journey!

Then, she start the conversation!

敏儿:你想回酒店吗?还是你可以陪陪我?
Do you want to go back to your Hotel? Or you want to accompany me?
阿发:我可以啊!反正我休息7天。
Sure! Anyway, I have 7 days rest.
敏儿:那你介意去我家吗?我想喝酒,但如果你不要也行!
Do you mind going to my place? I want to drink, you can choose not to go!
阿发:去去去。。 当然去啦!是我荣幸,何况阿波叫你要看好我的。
Gogogo.. Of course I will go! It's my pleasure, moreover Ah Bo want you to take care of me!
敏儿:是你志愿的哦,我可没逼你!别后悔。。。
It's yourself you want it, I never force you! You dun regret...
阿发:啊。。。你不会吃掉我吧!
Ahhhh... you wont eat me up right!
敏儿:切!!!你是什么狗屁,吃你?别做梦了,我只是闷而已。。
Phew!!! Who you think you are, eat you? Don't dream it, I'm just feel boring so..
阿发:哦!
orrh!
敏儿:哦你妈的B!到我家你别乱动我的东西,明白吗!
orrh your mother CB! You don't ever touch my things when you reach my place, understand?
阿发:是!老大姐。。
Yes! Lady Boss..
敏儿:妈的B!
Your mother CB!

I kept quiet and 20 mins later, we reached her apartment! She drive through the gate and wave at the security. She opened the window and I heard the security greeting her.

保安:敏姐,今天这么早啊?想要买点什么吗?
Sister Min, you are back so early today? Anything you need to order?
敏儿:帮我拿一打啤酒,半打红牛,一打烤生蚝,炒面一份跟葡萄5斤!就这样先。。
Help me order dozen of Beer, half dozen of RedBull, 1 dozen of BBQ Oyster, 1 packet of Noodles and 2.5kg of Grapes! Thats about it first..

The security guard lower his head and peeped inside and smile at me.

敏儿:我鸭子!
My duckling! (Later then I know its Gigolo)
保安:喔!
Orrh!

She drove down the basement into the carpark. The surrounding was very nice. I can still see a lot of people having suppers just outside the gate. Hawkers selling food and fruits, small chairs and tables along the road. It was really very China but at the same time very modern home. Its all between a thin line!!! Truely interesting... ;)

She parked her car and I followed her closely just like a GIGOLO, What the fuck! However, deep inside I really wished I can be her Gigolo! Why not? She's gorgeous, she's rich, she's got attitude and she's fuckable!!! :D

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks Bro dota_pro! Never see your up leh!! :p
Never mind lah...

I wonder why do you want to take your story as hostage in return for more points.:confused:
As I said, I have learnt my lesson.
Cheers Bro...

Premier

1stKing
30-03-2010, 02:33 PM
upz u.. keep on posting

Xgenre
30-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes! I heard of it! Normally, they are use to lure teenager girls. They will take video and force them to prostitution. Sad but it happen.

How come you are so familiar with drugs? Do you know what's the ingredient of this pill? I've known another lady who took some unknown pills. Terrible consequences in her lives. Anyone else knows about such pills? Not that common in Singapore right? I heard only bengs from the eastern part of singapore uses them.

Deep Blue
30-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Thread start 20th March and 8 posting of write up with juicy part yet to come though, so what are we suppose to up you for? :cool:

Better you spend more time writing and continue the flow of posting and you will see continue increment in points. Else you only direction you points is heading is SOUTH. :cool:

Still the story is interesting, please continue. :)

asspanker
30-03-2010, 03:18 PM
nice experience to share. pls continue ..

vaxvms
30-03-2010, 03:40 PM
nice story ....:)

Premier
30-03-2010, 04:33 PM

upz u.. keep on posting

Enlighten me please.

Thanks for the points! Really appreciate, will write now!

Premier

Premier
30-03-2010, 04:43 PM
How come you are so familiar with drugs? Do you know what's the ingredient of this pill? I've known another lady who took some unknown pills. Terrible consequences in her lives. Anyone else knows about such pills? Not that common in Singapore right? I heard only bengs from the eastern part of singapore uses them.
Seriously bro, I dun know! Sorry, can't help.

Thread start 20th March and 8 posting of write up with juicy part yet to come though, so what are we suppose to up you for? :cool:

Better you spend more time writing and continue the flow of posting and you will see continue increment in points. Else you only direction you points is heading is SOUTH.

Still the story is interesting, please continue. :)
Thanks for your comment! Lesson learnt, please pardon me!
Cheers!!!

nice experience to share. pls continue ..
Yeh!!! Heaven & Hell Man!

nice story ....:)
Thanks bro!

Premier

newyorker88
30-03-2010, 04:52 PM

Not to terrorise brothers here, those who are away from singapore doing drug ought to be careful when you return to singapore.

I had a friend, who was high from booze the previous nite, come to singapore, Indo friend. He was asked to be tested for drugs, just from his looks of hangover, tired, and sleepy eyes. KPKB, all the way when he return to batam. That was couple of years ago.

Just to add on that During my NS days, one of my men were caught by the police for taking estacy in Malaysia, caught by singapore customs when return to singapore. Last I know was in DB, 2 months to ORD date only, stupid jerk.

There are medications I heard of that flush out these "toxics" in your body and when you are tested, it becomes negative. Not too sure about the effectiveness.

From what is written here, some even do RAW? Just becos the gal cannot tahan from the pills? Goatsweed? Pinky? or spanish fly? I dono.

Remember, whom the gal slept with, you never know. STD is on the rise everywhere, so watch what you do, and do it the safe way. Not on drugs until you dono what happened.

hext3r
30-03-2010, 04:55 PM
interesting read... carry on~

Xgenre
30-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Not to terrorise brothers here, those who are away from singapore doing drug ought to be careful when you return to singapore.

From what is written here, some even do RAW? Just becos the gal cannot tahan from the pills? Goatsweed? Pinky? or spanish fly? I dono.

Remember, whom the gal slept with, you never know. STD is on the rise everywhere, so watch what you do, and do it the safe way. Not on drugs until you dono what happened.

Thanks for the advice. Just for the record, I don't do drugs. I've come across sob stories of ladies who had suffered under such pills. Until I met these ladies, pills that make ladies horny is something of an urban myth. We all heard about it but few guys really believe such pills exist. Because it's not common. It's really time to warn ladies to be more careful before accepting drinks that are laced with such drugs.

I didn't have sex with the girl who became a prostitute to clear her ex-hubby's debt. I agree with you 100% that drugs are bad. My close friend's mother fell to her death after she took 'Upjohn'. I was deeply traumatised by a 17 year old girl who told me she was raped after she drank some laced- drinks.

chrysler
30-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Ridiculous. Some drugs may loosen a woman's inhibitions while others will render her unconscious or exhibiting signs of intoxication. However, there are absolutely no pharmaceuticals that can specifically make a woman "horny." Yes, some girls when they are high on cocaine, K, or some other drugs may be more inclined towards sex, but its more due to psychological reinforcement (the person usually associating sexual activity with the act of taking the drug) rather than the actual building up of her sexual libido.

The day someone invents the horny drug, that's going to be a billion dollar payout that surpasses viagra in sales. And trust me, you will hear it on the news...

Premier
30-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Her place is not big. 2 rooms, 1 living room with balcony, 1 toilet and a kitchen. It's about 65 square metre, about the size of a 3 room HDB flat. She bought it at 8k per sm and currently the price stand at 23k per sm. No joke! She earned about 1m RMB after tax. Her area is shopping centres selling electronics products. Similar to our Sim Lim Square but over there is whole stretch just like Orchard MRT to Dhoby Ghaut. Those familiar with ShenZhen will know where I'm talking about. The subway station is just below her apartment. And this is just 1 of the 4 apartments she had!

She stayed at 18th floor! Very nice view, can see very far and its very windy! Her decoration is simple but comfortable. All necessities are there, previously this place is rent to a couple. Every month can fetched 6k RMB, awesome!!! About 5mins later, those things that she ordered was delivered! She tipped the young boy 20RMB. In china, it is very common that they do home delivery for free even though your order only cost 5RMB. She said she once stayed inside her apartment for more than 1 month without leaving the doorstep. Kind of crazy thing to do right? I can't imagine what will happen to me.

She asked me to relax and do whatever I want. So I ask permission to let me use her desktop as I want to check some outstanding emails. She took her towel from balcony and hit straight to the toilet. I wasn't too relax as I was quite scare of her. So I carry on my email check, the wallpaper on her computer was a sexy photo of herself. I can see that it was taken sometime back as her look was much better than now. Younger, fresher, happier and prettier! The way she wear was always in Black & White theme. Almost every piece of her clothings are from same brand. I explored her folders that were on the desktop. Somehow, I accidentally opened her albums. Those pictures were taken 8 years back at 2001. Most of them were naked but covered by hands, objects or her partner. Very artistic type, all the pictures show out her assets and figure, her long hair was so smooth and silky from the photos! One of them show her partner hugging on the bed from behind, fully naked but cover by translucent blanket. Exposing 75% of her left nipple, fucking classic!

I looked through every folder and I took about 25mins to complete all the peeing. Just nice, she came out! When she step out, my eyes nearly popped out, my balls were forced up to my throat almost came out from my mouth. I can smell her the moment she opened the toilet door, confirmed fruits shower gel she was using, bloody tempting and seductive! She was wearing 2 pieces white pyjamas. Short and spaghetti strap top, silky type. Can clearly see her assets were minimum C+. Well maintained body! I try not to look at her but the living room is so small, it's either I look at her or I facing the walls. No choice but to ensure the temptation. I can control very well but my small dick was totally OUT OF CONTROL! It was unbearable and cruel, my zip was about to explode as my dick expand!

She walked to me and knee down! One hand on my thigh and the other slowly reached my zip. Her smell was nice! I was totally caught out by her reaction and I stand up immediately! I said, I need to pee, sorry!

She laughed loudly and I was fucking embarassed! What to do, I have to stay as a good boy as of now......

Premier

Pearl
30-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Ridiculous. Some drugs may loosen a woman's inhibitions while others will render her unconscious or exhibiting signs of intoxication. However, there are absolutely no pharmaceuticals that can specifically make a woman "horny." Yes, some girls when they are high on cocaine, K, or some other drugs may be more inclined towards sex, but its more due to psychological reinforcement (the person usually associating sexual activity with the act of taking the drug) rather than the actual building up of her sexual libido.

The day someone invents the horny drug, that's going to be a billion dollar payout that surpasses viagra in sales. And trust me, you will hear it on the news...

Actually I have seen the effect of this "liquid" that makes a girl horny. Not cheap. 1 liter @ USD60k. Got it from Holland. Colorless, odorless and tasteless.

Usage : 2-3 drops in drinks.. girls will start to squirm and leak juice especially if they wear tight pants or jeans. Goes from zero to horny in 1hr.

Saw this effect 1 time in a pub. Was with this group of male friends. 1 of the waitress stuck up and refrains from drinking/socializing too much. My friend managed to drip a few drops in her drink. Rest of the nite, she frequents the toilet many times..not to pee but to control leaking juice. Can even see stain marks on her pants near the crotch area. :D

End up..went home with my friend..FOC and banged 6 times that nite. Nevertheless, my friend was exhausted.

Basically this "item" is available but I think not much commercial demand. You can do a survey on females that will be interested in this product. I think not much.

Fraser007
30-03-2010, 10:38 PM
GREAT STORY....pls continue, my humble 7 points for you Premier. :p

Interesting sidetrack by Bro Pearl on the "liquid". Any website to refer? :cool:

thomas88
30-03-2010, 10:46 PM
We're here to share and must always be humble...

Given you 5 points as an encouragements and please continue faster....:D

Premier
31-03-2010, 12:44 AM

I had a friend, who was high from booze the previous nite, come to singapore, Indo friend. He was asked to be tested for drugs, just from his looks of hangover, tired, and sleepy eyes. KPKB, all the way when he return to batam. That was couple of years ago.

Just to add on that During my NS days, one of my men were caught by the police for taking estacy in Malaysia, caught by singapore customs when return to singapore. Last I know was in DB, 2 months to ORD date only, stupid jerk.

There are medications I heard of that flush out these "toxics" in your body and when you are tested, it becomes negative. Not too sure about the effectiveness.

Its ok!! As everyone is saying, we are here to share.

interesting read... carry on~

I will, thanks for support!

Thanks for the advice. Just for the record, I don't do drugs. I've come across sob stories of ladies who had suffered under such pills. Until I met these ladies, pills that make ladies horny is something of an urban myth. We all heard about it but few guys really believe such pills exist. Because it's not common. It's really time to warn ladies to be more careful before accepting drinks that are laced with such drugs.

I didn't have sex with the girl who became a prostitute to clear her ex-hubby's debt. I agree with you 100% that drugs are bad. My close friend's mother fell to her death after she took 'Upjohn'. I was deeply traumatised by a 17 year old girl who told me she was raped after she drank some laced- drinks.

Sad to hear these kind of cases really happened but what can we do?

I dun know whether you said is true! But I guess you are not totally right as well. I have seen so many clips showing the effect of the drugs, I think it exist!

Actually I have seen the effect of this "liquid" that makes a girl horny. Not cheap. 1 liter @ USD60k. Got it from Holland. Colorless, odorless and tasteless.

Usage : 2-3 drops in drinks.. girls will start to squirm and leak juice especially if they wear tight pants or jeans. Goes from zero to horny in 1hr.

Saw this effect 1 time in a pub. Was with this group of male friends. 1 of the waitress stuck up and refrains from drinking/socializing too much. My friend managed to drip a few drops in her drink. Rest of the nite, she frequents the toilet many times..not to pee but to control leaking juice. Can even see stain marks on her pants near the crotch area. :D

End up..went home with my friend..FOC and banged 6 times that nite. Nevertheless, my friend was exhausted.

Basically this "item" is available but I think not much commercial demand. You can do a survey on females that will be interested in this product. I think not much.

Why your friend never invite you guys to join in? He himself having 6 banged, is he commiting suicide? I dun think he enjoyed after 3rd banged...

Discussions are welcome! As we shared, we learnt! When we learn, we prevent! Drugs can try but never get hook! Definitely, not in Sillypore here!

Premier

Premier
31-03-2010, 12:53 AM
GREAT STORY....pls continue, my humble 7 points for you Premier. :p

Interesting sidetrack by Bro Pearl on the "liquid". Any website to refer? :cool:

We're here to share and must always be humble...

Given you 5 points as an encouragements and please continue faster....:D

Thanks Bro Fraser007 & Bro thomas88 for the points!!! It really boost my morale, I will write 1 more installment before I sleep, haha!!!

Also, thank you Bro Bangkok Master & Bro foil4... for giving me points!
As for Bro chemy, thank you too but you dun have any power to up me. Appreciate it! And 1 more Bro Anonymous, thanks!

34 more points to my target!!! Thank you all!!!

Premier

Premier
31-03-2010, 02:07 AM
I walked double quick time to the bathroom. NB, I was sweating non stop, shit man! When I pee halfway, she knocked the door and shout at me!

敏儿:妈的B!开门啦,冲凉了把睡衣换上吧。。
Mother CB! Open up, take a shower and change to this pyjamas.
阿发:哦!
Orrh!

The pyjamas was very nice, silky with pattern! Must be belongs to her boyfriend. Who care! Hence, I took a quick shower. Wash my hair and body, then my dick and ass. I must wash thoroughly in case I dont smell good. I consolidate all my clothes and underwear but dont know where to put? KNN, thats the problem when taking shower in other people house. I saw a pail under the basin so I pull out. HeeHee, I saw her white lacy panty... sibeh sexy type. I cannot tahan but to pick it up and smell it! NB, damn nice lor. Dont know what perfume she is using... Cannot tahan this kind of smell. How I wish I can hug hug her... In my heart, I think only less than 10%. Unless, I can make her drunk. Again, I doubt so as I am a lousy drinker!!! Forget it! Be a good boy or act as Gigolo, maybe can get something from her.

I opened the door and walk out like a thief. I thought she must be sleeping inside her room liao but to my surprise, she is waiting for me. Preparing the supper that she order just now. The oysters smells good and 2 glasses of beer ready to be cheers! She play some soft music, identical to those played on her car. Atmosphere is fantastic, if we are couples. Fucking is definitely going to happen but our relationship is just friend friend. We only know each other for not more than 10hrs. Will it happened? Will I be bonking 敏儿?Or 敏儿 going to rape me?

Stay tune tomorrow....

Premier

chrysler
31-03-2010, 10:51 AM

:) 1L at USD60K. If you do purchase that, I have a amulet that will protect you from bullets, very cheap, only $10K. I'll even allow you to pay is SGD instead of USD.

Again, not doubting your word, maybe the waitress had some reaction to the drug, but just to stress, there is no clinical formula that incites horniness or arousal. Just maybe loosening of inhibitions. And no judgement call on your friend who drugs girls even if by most legal definition, that action is called rape...

Arousal is a very complicated physical state. Even viagra simply helps in maintaining a erection, it doesn't give a guy a craving for sex, although in most cases guys don't little need much spurring.

Pearl
31-03-2010, 12:21 PM
:) 1L at USD60K. If you do purchase that, I have a amulet that will protect you from bullets, very cheap, only $10K. I'll even allow you to pay is SGD instead of USD.

Again, not doubting your word, maybe the waitress had some reaction to the drug, but just to stress, there is no clinical formula that incites horniness or arousal. Just maybe loosening of inhibitions. And no judgement call on your friend who drugs girls even if by most legal definition, that action is called rape...

Arousal is a very complicated physical state. Even viagra simply helps in maintaining a erection, it doesn't give a guy a craving for sex, although in most cases guys don't little need much spurring.

You dont have to be so defensive and start talking about bullets. My posting was in good faith. Unfortunately, you have taken a personal offense to my post.

I didnt buy this but my close friend did and we collected this item in Singapore.

As for your statement that if we use this liquid, it constitute rape. If the girl is sober, awake and willingly participates in sex, is it rape? Take note my word "willingly". Rebut this if you can.

I posted the information for everyone to see that no products is impossible. Just that you werent exposed to it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Premier
31-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Cool.... Bro Pearl & Bro Chrysler!
Hope my next installment will cool you guys down!

Premier

chrysler
31-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Ok, I'll apologize, didn't mean to be so hostile in the last thread and the amulet comment was a little tongue-in-cheek. But I can reassure you that a horny drug is a myth at least amongst doctors and pharmacists. Unless you're talking about a placebo effect or behavioral reinforcing.

And by the way, using drugs to influence a women's state of mind in order to make her more amenable to sex is if not illegal, definitely straying into unethical territory. I think most people would agree on that point no? If you get a girl high on cocaine to loosen her inhibitions to where she'll do the nasty, especially without her prior knowledge nor consent in the case of your friend, well, people have gone to jail for that.

But definitely, we're each free to believe what may or may not work. Some people believe in religious talismans, others don't. Its a free world and who knows either could be right.

Sorry to interrupt your thread Pearl. No more comments from me. Cheers to all.

Pearl
31-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok, I'll apologize, didn't mean to be so hostile in the last thread and the amulet comment was a little tongue-in-cheek. But I can reassure you that a horny drug is a myth at least amongst doctors and pharmacists. Unless you're talking about a placebo effect or behavioral reinforcing.

And by the way, using drugs to influence a women's state of mind in order to make her more amenable to sex is if not illegal, definitely straying into unethical territory. I think most people would agree on that point no? If you get a girl high on cocaine to loosen her inhibitions to where she'll do the nasty, especially without her prior knowledge nor consent in the case of your friend, well, people have gone to jail for that.

But definitely, we're each free to believe what may or may not work. Some people believe in religious talismans, others don't. Its a free world and who knows either could be right.

Sorry to interrupt your thread Pearl. No more comments from me. Cheers to all.

No offense taken. I appreciate your gentlemanly behavior very much.

Basically I do not want to hijack this thread also. My post was to inform fellow cheongster that "this" product does exist albeit in underground mode.

Cheers.

Sorry Premier for hijacking ur thread. Please continue your good work.

qazz
31-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Hahahahaha!

Premier
31-03-2010, 05:35 PM
She asked me to sit down on the carpet from mongolia, should me make from young sheep. Very smooth very comfortable! She offer me the beer and we start to TCSS. In between, we took 2 shots of 开心水. We tends to relax more and she start to talk about her latest relationship. She love him but he have bad habits and bad temper! He will beat her and always ask her for money. He always boost he is setting business and very soon he can afford to buy down whole ShenZhen. This is how he talk cock!!!

She feel very unhappy now! She finished her 5th bottles of beer while I only starting my 2nd so I feel awake but sweaty due to the drugs. Our pyjamas were totally drenched with our sweat! Clearly, I could see her body through the thin layer of silk. Her nipples were small but pinkish and her bodyline was perfect! As for myself, i am fully dehydrated! But super awake!

I went to the fridge and get a bottle of ice water. I took half of it and she finished every drip of water. It was a nice experience for me as I like to sweat a lot and I did a lot of sports when in Singapore. She crawled towards me and hug me, tears washes down from her dolly eyes. She hugged me damn tight and I dare not reject! Her scent really makes me super high. With seconds, my dick was kind of fully extended to his 100%! At this point, something funny happened and it's true my dear brothers and sisters. The pyjamas I'm wearing have a hole for easy peeing, so when she hug me and my dick came out of the lobang. My hard rod was like poking her belly! She did not realized until she cool down.... KNN! She laughed at me and grabbed my dick! She teased me by pulling it hard!

敏儿: 我要拔萝卜!
I want to pull out the carrot!

I was speechless but feel SUPER SHIOK!!!

Premier

Premier
31-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Thank you Bro viperf14, Bro machoman & Bro TinTin for the points!
Also, thks to Bro Green_papaya but sadly you have no power to up me.
Appreciate it! 21 points to reachy objective...

Premier

hornie
31-03-2010, 06:13 PM
points can eat ah?

Thanks bros and sisters

premier

Premier
31-03-2010, 07:19 PM
points can eat ah?

Dun take it so serious, senior!
If you read finished my thread then you should not bring this matter again!!!

Cheers

Premier

tapzs
31-03-2010, 08:01 PM
good posting... share u my points

Premier
31-03-2010, 10:24 PM
good posting... share u my points

Thks Bro Tapzs for the points!
Also thks to Bro newbieboy... Kekeke!!!
Hopefully can hit 100 before midnight.
Will write 1 installment by tonight.
Thks for support!

Premier

Green_papaya
31-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Sorry brother. Some how my power was lost during the update. Nice story keep it up.

Premier
01-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Sorry brother. Some how my power was lost during the update. Nice story keep it up.

Its ok buddy! I had achieved my objective. Thanks to those who have upped me these few days! Will continue to write...

However, 1 question first. Is my tempo too slow or ok. Currently, its still DAY1 of my 7 days leh? Want it to go faster or slower with details just like this pace?

Also, thanks Bro Pearl & Bro Xgenre & Bro junkie2807 for the points.
Appreciate!

Premier

pterchew
01-04-2010, 12:41 AM
bookmarked.

come back when i'm free for story. :o

laozuzhong
01-04-2010, 01:16 AM
TS, this is your story. you decide on the pace you deem suitable.
we will just enjoy your story.
thanks.

NTUCIncome
01-04-2010, 02:31 AM
swee swee... camping

Premier
01-04-2010, 02:33 AM
bookmarked.

come back when i'm free for story. :o

Oh my god! You are really laozhuzhong... 9 points de, rare man!
Make me drip saliva... :D

TS, this is your story. you decide on the pace you deem suitable.
we will just enjoy your story.
thanks.

As for this laozhuzhong is fake de... heehee!
Joking nia bro, dont mind ah.

swee swee... camping

Thanks for support

Premier

Premier
01-04-2010, 04:07 AM
敏儿 start to play with my dick head. My felling was KNN mixing of shiokness and embarassment lor. Here my head was telling me to be paiseh as this is the first time a female joke at my dick openly, there my small head enjoying the sensitiveness of her caressment. My precum was purging out non stop, she index finger keep arousing my pee hole. Wanted more precum to be force out, making my whole dick head wet wet! This was also my first time, I jerk my body like a female did when they climax! KNN, wonder its because of all the drugs I took ealier. Thats why I said I had mixed feeling of Shy Shy & Song Song!!!

I can sensed that 敏儿 was getting horny. Her free hand was moving around her own chest. Slowly, she slipped her hand under her spagetti top and start to play with her own breast. Closing her eyes, she moan softly and sexily. Oh my goddess! I simply cannot believe what was happening at that moment. 1 hand she roamed her left breast then her right breast... another hand playing with my fully extended and harden rod. I dare not disturb her as I was really enjoyed every second, I dont wish to interrupt!

Sorry!!! I go PCC liao, cannot take it! Tomorrow then continue...

Premier

machoman
01-04-2010, 10:56 AM
However, 1 question first. Is my tempo too slow or ok. Currently, its still DAY1 of my 7 days leh? Want it to go faster or slower with details just like this pace?

Well, bro Premier, since you asked, I would prefer if you were to quicken the pace if it's ok with you.

rh8611
01-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Would prefer if u can write more for each I instalment. I hold back my point to u first.

GoldenMonkey1
01-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Since you have asked, I would prefer the pace to be slightly faster. :p

Premier
01-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I was totally stunned! My mind was a bit confused, I don't know it's truely happening now or am I dreaming. I cannot tahan anymore, i decide to make my move Liao. It will be fucking stupid if I don't take the chance!

I slowly touch her smooth long leg, her thigh, back to her ankle and then toes! Very funny leh, normally I don't touch toes but 敏儿 was irresistable! While I explored her bottom, I felt my dick ticklish! KNN, she was performing BBBJ on me. Sensual, shiok, sensitive, song..... I return her favour by planting soft kisses on her groin. We adjusted ourselves to 69 position. She gave me the taste of what was the best BBBJ, whereas I try by very best giving her caring touch and continuous combination of painting of her pussy and asshole. Her pubic hair was well trimmed and her pussy flaps were small and pinkish! I'm very certain that she don't fool around because she was too fresh! Our 69 kept on for 20mins! Her moan was soft, I knew really want it!

敏儿 took the initiative and hug me. We start to french, removed our pyjamas piece by piece! Her body was almost perfect, C cup boobs, pinkish small nipples, flawless skin and wet tongue! Our foreplay were no words to describe. Both of us were wet, I can't distinguish whether they were sweat, saliva, cunt juice. Our sexual desire and the effect of the drugs really boost the atmosphere to the very peak! But best is yet to come...

Our first intimate love making was not stranger at all! We seems to understand and anticipate one another actions very well! Both of us were in high form, especially 敏儿! She was really hungry, it makes me so wanted by her. She kiss from my chest, neck , lips and earlobe. Then I heard her whisper to me...

敏儿: 放松,我们好好享受!
Relax, let's enjoy ourselves!

Premier

Premier
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Well, bro Premier, since you asked, I would prefer if you were to quicken the pace if it's ok with you.

Would prefer if u can write more for each I instalment. I hold back my point to u first.

Since you have asked, I would prefer the pace to be slightly faster. :p

Roger, Seniors!
Will try to speed up.
Thanks Bro GoldenMonkey1 and Bro damnu88 for the points!
Fully appreciate!

Premier

Premier
01-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Our foreplay continues. I became more relaxed and treat her totally like my galfren at home. My initial nervous have disappeared unnoticed. I played with her boobs... sucking it just like sucking the Bubble Milk Tea from Koi. Once a while, I will licked and twirl round the circumference of the breasts! Fruitty taste they were, I grabbed them and I catbath 敏儿 every single spot.

My favourite was still painting her! Hence, I went down south again but this time I have to give out all my skills that I had learnt and practiced thru Japan AV and practical exercises during my past 10 years of chionging! I took my time tasting her. She was definitely the most wet gal I came across so far and surely number 1 gal. She was enjoying every moment I gave her. I became greedy, I stick out my tongue and insert into her pussy! I thrust it in and out! Hearing her moan louder made me more hardworking! The ego inside me was too strong that I forgotten what is humble. I remember after this sexxion, my tongue was injured due to forcing my tongue to extend too long. She liked my assrim too! You might think that she is not worth assrim but I can assure you that if you met her, you will confirm not hesitate to do what I did! Till now, I still glad that I choose to go all the way!

My dick was ready, so was 敏儿 pussy! Her whole groin area was full of cunt juice, no joke! I asked her for rubber but she request that I don't put on first. I really accept her as I trust her very much, why? I don't know till now. In missionary, I insert my dick into her! The feeling of making love without rubber was fucking different. I can really feel her wall inside! I thrust her slowly from gear 1 to gear 2. She hugged me tightly, she pulled me to her and we French another round. I pumped her for a good 10mins but still no urge of firing off! Is my form so good? I never had this funny feeling before even though she had a tight cunt! I turned her to doggie and start thrusting her again. It reached 4th gear. It was deep and hard, I felt my dick banging against her pussy end! Heaven, really heaven!

All along, I was groping her breasts. We changed poaition every few mins. Cowgal, reverse cowgal, side thrust, standing and finally back to her favourite doggie! We don't feel any shagness at all, incredible! So I shift to my 5th gear and pumped pumped pumped!!! Piak Piak Piak!!! When I was about to come , somehow gals can feel it. She also speed up her return thrust, our movement were perfectly executed just like professional performers!!! We cried out and came together! I was forced to shoot my load into her.... As she said she was taking medicines that will prevent pregnancy! And it's 200% safe, that's what she said, again I believe her! Both of us lie down just like a long lost couple, we kiss and hug!

No words! Only smiles!
No worries! Only happiness!
No doubt! Only trust!

Premier

Premier
01-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks Bro Gambit88!!!

Cheers!!!

Premier

Premier
01-04-2010, 08:59 PM
It was then I noticed it was already 8am in the morning. As 敏儿's house was decorated for the purpose of chionging so all her windows were covered by thick curtains. So if you want to high all the way, you will not know day or night after days of fun! 敏儿 took my hands and bring me into her masterbed room. She gave me a wet towel and we clean ourselves before we went to bed.

Day 2!!! 1100hrs

Due to the beers and drugs. I somehow unable to sleep well, it was my 3rd times going for pee while she was still sleeping soundly under the blanket. Her Handphone vibrate and from the screen, it was showing 阿波! Due to my good manners, I did not answer it. So I wake 敏儿 up as it was the 10th missed call. Before I could say a word, she .... :(

敏儿:妈的B, 你不吵醒我会死啊!
Mother CB, you dun disturb my sleep you will die is it?!
阿发:可是。。
But..
敏儿:可你的头,你给我钻进来睡觉!
But your head, get inside here and sleep!
阿发:阿波打了10次未接了!
Ah Bo had already made 10th missed call!
敏儿:妈的B...
Mother CB...

She then SMS 阿波!

“妈的B!我跟你兄弟刚做完爱,迟点联系好吗?”
“Mother CB! I just finished making love with your buddy, can we talk later?"

She really can make me stunned! What a day! She stared at me so I LanLan have to act like a Gigolo and sneaked back into the blanket. :D

We were still in birthday suit! And I can tell you, this was my first time after making love, my dick is still as hard before. Although 敏儿 can be fierce but when she is in her mood, she wil treat her man damn nice and sweet. She teased me again and grab my dick using both her hand this time. Her touch was again make me think of only 1 thing.

Yes!!! Bonk her now. This time I climbed over her and I straight away attack her boobs and nipples. Her horniness was really unlimited, her stamina was better than Duracell Battery and her moaning sexier than any Japanese AV gals! Our 2nd love making was even better than the first. She surrender herself after I pumped her missionary for 45 mins without release. Although I did not shoot out, I was very satisfying... As for 敏儿, I can feel that she is really happy that right now this moment there is 1 guy who can adore and dote her! I can feel some hot hot love going on between us...

Premier

unsung80
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Tks for sharing. :D

juzz
01-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Decided not to upz last night cos it became very slowz for the past few days. hehe!

Now upz you since you have made lotz of effort to speed up the actionz. :)

Hope you can maintain it.

Thankz!

Premier
03-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Tks for sharing. :D

Decided not to upz last night cos it became very slowz for the past few days. hehe!

Now upz you since you have made lotz of effort to speed up the actionz. :)

Hope you can maintain it.

Thankz!

Thank You Bro unsung80, Bro juzz, Bro super_manny, Bro Chenzong, Bro jdi813, Bro newyorker88 & Bro Anonymous.

Appreciate Your Points...

Sorry for not updating these few days due to work commitment! Will do it tonight when I finished my outstanding work.

Cheers!

Premier

ZZNaiCha
03-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Excellent Post...
Well Done Bro!!!

KOI BubbleTea

unsung80
03-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Thank You Bro unsung80, Bro juzz, Bro super_manny, Bro Chenzong, Bro jdi813, Bro newyorker88 & Bro Anonymous.

Appreciate Your Points...

Sorry for not updating these few days due to work commitment! Will do it tonight when I finished my outstanding work.

Cheers!

Premier

No worries, work more important. ;)

gaipauchi
04-04-2010, 01:38 AM
yo bro, nice real life sexperiences, more updates....:)

jarlaxle1771
04-04-2010, 02:48 AM
wa sharks this story make me want to go shenzhen

turbo_slk200
04-04-2010, 03:48 AM
Excellent story...

well done ... keep it up !!

time for me to book ticket for a visit to Shenzhen !

Jurist
04-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Thanks for your tremendous effort in penning this wonderful story. Please carry on when you can.

stephan
04-04-2010, 01:41 PM
.... As she said she was taking medicines that will prevent pregnancy! And it's 200% safe, that's what she said, again I believe her! Both of us lie down just like a long lost couple, we kiss and hug!

No words! Only smiles!
No worries! Only happiness!
No doubt! Only trust!

Premier

haiz... wish u good luck... doing RAW on commercial girl, u really need luck! prc didn't take care much on STD or AIDS!!! I'm not trying to scare u off! :rolleyes:

jdi813
04-04-2010, 03:48 PM
just my own 2 cents worth ya ...

can we just stop the preaching ... haizzz ...

seems that every thread i go to every time someone mentions RAW or something to that effect ... the next god only knows how many posts that follow are all the RAW is WAR and the shouldn't do it posts ...

I dunno about the majority of the SBF fuggers nowadays but hell i guess we're all adults and know what we can or cannot do ... when we cheong we always know we're playing with fire ... those that know what to do would have done it ... those that dun do it will not start just cos u preach from the moral high ground

all the preachy stuff does is clog up the thread

Vincent
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Nice work... Upz u...

junior_cannibal
04-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Good Stuff! Upz TS. SZ is definitely one place in China where anything can happen. Our basic rule of thumb may not apply here. Had similar experience as TS too and the story just brought back some memories. Tks.

Dab_sbf
04-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Great work TS. Thumbs up.

GanDangPoTaTo
04-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Yeh! Though I am not senior than all of you but my experience chionging in china is definitely no lesser! RAW is definitely NO NO, Trust and feel are the 2 most important factors when you meet someone. You may only know her for 1 day or even few hours, if you think you have the 2 factors. RAW is nothing!!!

Anyway, well done TS!!! Go Go Go, I have no point for you but you have my full support!!! Bookmark your thread liao!

Potato Old Man

Premier
05-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I woke up and went to wash up as I am quite hungry. 敏儿 was still lying in her bed with her eyes half opened. She smiled at me cheekily, I know that she was kind of in love with me liao.

From my experience, PRC girls can easily fall in love. Especially those who come from far away province. I guess they are just lonely so they need a lot of love and care in this aspects! Most girls in ShenZhen are rich as they work in nightlife. I salute them for their attitude, once they in love they will give their all!!! That's what I have learn from 敏儿.

Although it's just 1 day that I have known her. We somehow have a special feeling for each other and we can feel it deep inside. 敏儿 became a totally different gal, I was not used to it.

After we washed up, she brought me out for shopping. As I was still wearing the same clothes, she wanted to buy me new clothes as she dont want me to go back hotel to change. Giving excuse like to far and troublesome. Of course, I knew that that's not the excuse. In fact, I can see my hotel from her balcony. Judging by the distance using my topo skill from the army, I would say it's less than 2km. Deep inside, I myself wish I can stay with her too!

Below her apartment was very crowded. Imagine the amount of people in the street was few times more than the people along little India on Sunday evening. It was fully packed! She hold my hand and walked through the crowd like a snake, twirl here and there! Thinking back, I felt so lucky and fortunate to have known her.

That night, she bought me 5 sets of clothes. Each set cost at an average of 1.5k RMB ($300 sing dollar). 7 pairs of foot wear. 5 ties. Half dozen of underwear and 2 pair pyjamas.... A few more things! Oh yah, and a silver necklace. 1 for herself and 1 for me. We had a nice seafood dinner and we catch a midnight show. In total, she spent around 25k RMB! Shocked??? No no no..... Not to her. I was nagged and fucked by her during the whole shopping trip, scolding me I'm like a farmer and cheapskates! I don't blame her as I know that was her character! In fact, I like it! She bought herself a winter jacket... Guess what? It cost her 18k RMB! Haha...

Premier

OceanEleven
05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
just my own 2 cents worth ya ...

can we just stop the preaching ... haizzz ...
I dunno about the majority of the SBF fuggers nowadays but hell i guess we're all adults and know what we can or cannot do ... when we cheong we always know we're playing with fire ... those that know what to do would have done it ... those that dun do it will not start just cos u preach from the moral high ground

Well said and totally agreed. Not point dwelling over split milk.;)

newbieboy
05-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Well said and totally agreed. Not point dwelling over split milk.;)

spilt milk ;) and yes it does look like spilt milk doesn't it :D

tatata21
05-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Was waiting to rediscover this thread, until today fate brought us together again by spotting it, lol.

First thing to do is to up..

As for those commenting about raw i feel is up to individual, if u wan to risk it then go ahead. I don't even want to "kiss" the pussy like what premier bro did, but sometimes emotions run wild and you are like "such once a lifetime fuck that is worth to die for" mood. Next is depend on luck already.

I'm just typical kia si sinkie, commercial girl to me is just standard cap and bonk, and maybe add a bbbj. Can say i didn't make the fullest out of my money, which i kind of agree, but i guess any further adventures should explore only with some1 u know at least well enough. Do feel free to comment abt my actions, issit i really too humji? lol.

I wonder if got pics eh? lol, such an experience can't be nv take pics at all. and the gigi lookalike, got my dick pumping just looking at the name, actually got a well-done fake nude pic of her, lol. arghhh~~ can't bankai.

rh8611
06-04-2010, 08:51 PM
don't don't don't don't don't stooooop!! do continue! :D

Premier
08-04-2010, 06:45 AM
As I said, she spent 18k RMB buying herself a winter jacket made from genuine Bear skin, damn rare but sibeh nice! Her spending power is something I never come across de. All paid using cash, I was the one who helped her to carry 5 stash of 10k each inside my sling bag... damn pressure!!! They are heavier than a 20kg manpack lor!

We had our dinner at a super high class restaurant. She ordered Bird Nest for our appertiser, followed by many many funny food which I never came across before and all of them taste delicious. In the end, the bill was about 2k RMB. I was very very heartache for her but she seems to be enjoying spending big time today, so I lanlan! 敏儿 was very considerate, the whole day she made everyone think that I was the one who paid for everything. I was very thankful for her thoughtfulness for giving me face.

We watched a comedy movie after that. The theater was very big and it about 50% occupied only. Our seats were located at a corner, it was very dark and I am very sure that nobody can see what we were doing if we really hanky panky there. There were lots of laughter, lots of hug and lots of sweet moment while watching the show. Somehow, 敏儿 start teasing me when a sex scene was shown. She unzipped me and pulled out my dicky and she slowly stroking it, jerking it and sometime caressing my pee hole using her thumb. Its was unbearable but knn shiok! For the rest of the 30mins, my dick was like soft to hard, soft to hard for more than 20 times. Can you imagine that feeling... she was very cruel but seriously I like it :p! It was the cheapest we spent (80 RMB) including drinks n popcorn throughout the whole day. Nevertheless, it was our most enjoyable 90 mins inside the theater.

Along the way back to her apartment, she told me that my dick was the most beautiful that she came across. It looked very youthful, clean and standard. Her comment really made my day! She said she was addicted playing with my dick now, she liked to play with my dick in soft state, thats why she stop teasing it after I steam and continue when it became soft again. Knn lor, she really know how to torture me... am I really a gigolo to her or she really like me? I keep thinking about it the whole night...

Premier

jdi813
08-04-2010, 08:02 AM
good to see u back with the updates bro ... higher frequency of updates please :D

ben xing
08-04-2010, 12:37 PM
bro, more stories pls

Premier
08-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Along the way back to her apartment, she received a few calls from her regular customers but she rejected all the invitations. 阿波 was also asking me to go back but I really don't feel like leaving her. With her approval, I finally managed to convince 阿波 to release me for another day! She keeps complaining to 阿波 and refused to let me stay but deep inside I knew she wanted me very much. I can really feel that 敏儿 was very tough outside but inside she is lonely and depress. What she need now is someone to really care about her, someone who can sayang her and someone who can satisfy her sexual needs!

In china, money can really do a lot of things! When we reached her place, I was trying to take, grab, sling, hook and hug all the things that we bought! Without any warning, she hit my head using her LV handbag.

敏儿: 你是猪啊!你拿得了这么多吗?妈的B... 脑袋长了屎啊!
Are you a pig? You think you can carry so much? Mother CB... Your brain got shit is it!

Again, I was bullied by her! Normally, my temper would already be erupted but I don't know why it did not happened when I with her! Maybe it's really my destiny to be her little gigolo!

She walked to the guard room, give 100RMB! I just grabbed my sling bag and followed her back to her apartment! She was indeed power and attitude! Within 3 mins, all our things were delivered! Money really works!!! I was really impressed!

She said to me!

钱可以背叛一个人的性格!
钱也可以收买一个人的自尊!
所以我们要做钱的主人,不是做钱的奴隶!
Money can betray a person's character!
Money can also buy a person's pride!
Hence, we should be the owner of money and not the slave of money!

This woman is special.......!!!

Premier

Premier
08-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the up!
Will try to write more today...

Premier

gaipauchi
08-04-2010, 07:29 PM
good job,man...waiting 4 updates...

Premier
08-04-2010, 08:09 PM
敏儿 went straight to shower while I was unpacking my stuffs that she bought for me. Almost everything she bought were very nice, her fashion sense was indeed very good! That's explained why she can be so pretty and sexy!

When I was unpacking, she shouted for me to get her a towel inside her wardrobe. Inside, I noticed some men's clothing. All arranged neatly according to colors, lightest on the left and darkest on the right! Can really see that all are are branded stuff! I was wondering who it belongs to...

I knocked the door, she opened! Through the opening, I can see one of her breast looking at me, kekeke! I recalled how I sucked and licked them last night, they were so suckable, firm outside but soft inside. It made me instant hard on! When I handover the towel to her, she pulled me inside! I had no chance to react, she removed my top and start kissing my chest and nipple. Her soft kiss made me damn horny lor, I can feel my precum flowing out from my pee hole and my hard dick poking her groin area. She continued to kiss me and seduced me! I kept my eyes close while she slowly guide me into the shower area! The water was still falling just like the rain but the temperature was warm and comfortable. We locked our lips and she stripped me piece by piece like a predator! It was really nice to be a victim.

I did not do anything! I just enjoyed every moment 敏儿 was giving me. I was fully naked, just like her! Our tongue fighting kept going on for another 5 mins. She unlocked it and slowly kissed her way down to my hard dick. Her BBBJ was unbearable and her ball sucking was even more torturing! She increased her tempo and concentrate her movement to deep throat. Every blow she gave was sensual, every in-thrust and out-thrust was full of suction. My urge came and I tried to signal to her but she ignored! I tried again by pulling out my dick and was denied once more. I was totally outfight by her determination... Oh my!! All whole lot of armies charged out platoon by platoon!!! The feeling of every ejacuate was just wonderful. The veins on my dick was so pressurized. Yes!! It was my first Cum In Mouth...

She did not stop! With all the sperm inside her mouth, she teased my sensitive pee hole. Licking away those last bit of sperm that was dripping out restlessly. She looked at me with satisfaction, hinting me that she had completed her job and the rest of the tasks will be yours!!! She opened her mouth slightly and let the sperm flowed out, the scene was unforgettable...

Premier

TaiHumSup
08-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Well done, Bro Premier!

salty
09-04-2010, 12:16 PM
can't wait for the next installment. rated your thread.

jdi813
09-04-2010, 12:41 PM
u the man bro ... :D

Premier
09-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Remember the dinner we had just now? She purposely brought me to have some seafood that can extend my sexual power. No wonder I feel very different from before! When I recalled, indeed most of the food were special. Live Prawn Drown In Wine - eat it like sashimi! Turtle Soup with Herbs! Gui Ling Gao! Raw Egg with Beef! Rabbit Breast Meat cook with Stout! No wonder I felt hard on when travelling back, whole body was like heated up. And I was very surprised I can withstand 敏儿 BBBJ for such long time! Normally, given that bathroom scenerio and such beauty blowing me, I should have Game Over in less than 10mins. Effective & Cunning woman...

I took a shower straight after I fired off my loads. The funny thing is that my dick was still... Knn! iPhone low batt with 6% nia. To be continue...

Premier

Premier
09-04-2010, 04:18 PM
My dick was still super steam, he refused to cooldown after such intensive blowing! I felt my balls were also in good shape. Luckily, I had constant workout in the gym so stamina to me is not a problem!

A quick shower and I dried myself. I wrapped the towel and walked out, wanted to put on the set of pyjamas which she just bought for me. 敏儿 was waiting for me outside... Wearing a 2 pieces white silky pyjamas. This type of pyjamas wear already majiam never wear lor. The short very loose type, can easily see her pussy and asshole when sitting, the top lagi no need to say! 90% transparent, nipples can see so clearly under the dim light! Knn, my soft dick immediately reacted almost split second! Whoops!!!

She passed me a small pill and asked me to take it! She said that I will definitely enjoyed every moment later. I hesitated awhile because I dont know what was that but due to my lustful mind, my dick took controlled my head and I swallowed it with consider the consequences! She then play a DVD, it was Japanese AV clip, I remembered very clearly that the clip was about 45 mins and it's about a young boy been seduce by a MILF. The MILF was very sexy, she made the young boy fired twice, once CIM and another into her pussy!

I sat beside her on the sofa bed, towel still intact. She poured me a glass of red wine and we just watched the clip. I leaned back and straighten both my legs. She removed my towel and position herself such that she was facing the LCD but her head resting on my stomach, her mouth was just centimetres away from my dick. She was playing with my dick and the same time enjoying the clip. I was totally aroused by her, it was the first time I felt I'm in heaven!

She stroked it, touched it, kissed it, licked it, smell it, once awhile she blew it! For the entire 30 mins, my dick was standing tall and straight. Whereas, I could only reached her legs, buttock and pussy! The pill that I took actually made me feel very relax. It made me smile more, laugh more and I was kind of feeling happy for any reasons. It was a nice experience for me to try it, especially with someone special to you!

I did not do nothing! In fact, I was also teasing 敏儿! My 2 fingers were actually super wet right now. I was already playing with her pussy since my dick was abused by her. I did finger fuck her twice inbetween the 45 mins. She was actually very high and I had to stop my digging before her neighbours complained. Imagine I could hear the liquid squashing sound when I was fingering her. That vet moment, I was so eager to fuck but I want to wait till the last moment when the clip reached the peak!

I knew I will have a good time later and so do her! The effect of the pill was reaching the climax, I felt I was the most fortunate and happy man in the world! A wealthy chio bu here sucking my dick and letting me play with her pussy willingly! I think I hit a Jackpot.

Premier

Xgenre
09-04-2010, 05:41 PM
The funny thing is that my dick was still... Knn! iPhone low batt with 6% nia. To be continue...

Premier

iDick still full batt but iphone only left 6% batt? Her iCheebye waiting for your iFinger? :p

Premier
09-04-2010, 06:02 PM
iDick still full batt but iphone only left 6% batt? Her iCheebye waiting for your iFinger? :p

Haha, that's funny! Able to charge to 50% nia, try to write 1 more.
Keke! Thanks to those who up me!

Premier

Xgenre
09-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Haha, that's funny! Able to charge to 50% nia, try to write 1 more.

You think that's funny? Wait till you hear this. On the day you write about her giving you a blowjob in the shower, Apple announced that they will be launching OS4 (oral sex version 4) for iphones. OS3 (oral sex version 3) allows for only single tasking. That means that she is only capable on concentrating on giving you that blowjob in the shower.

Now with this OS4, multi-tasking is possible. She won't be just giving you a blowjob in the shower. She is now capable of a)rubbing her clitoris or b)massaging your prostate while still giving you that solid blowjob. Remember to download your preferred app.

With all the stimulation that comes with OS4, we trust that you will enjoy your iDick experience more. iBlow, uEnjoy, iMassage, uCum, iSwallow, uSong. Jailbreak... Jailbreak...

Premier
09-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Both our mood were super horny liao! With the clip showing the MILF riding on that poor chap, he finally released his 2nd waves of armies into her pussy! I waste no time so I turned 敏儿 around and lick her pussy like Wall's Almond Ice Cream! I licked it with care because her pussy was the most beautiful piece of flap I encountered so far! Not even my virgin girlfriend can compared to when she was 18 years old! The smell was nice and her juice were clear and clean type, a bit sweet! I used the tip of my tongue and slowly explored every pixel of her pussy! She was getting crazy when I did it non-stop for almost 15mins. I really enjoyed tasting her juice and it seems to be flowing out never ending. Her moaned was also getting out of control! Everything were in chaos now! A wine glass was kicked off from the table when she jerked her body sideway.

My tongue was still twirling around her pussy, determined not to let go! I just want to see how far she can tahan, how far is her limit and what is going on if I continue! Her legs grabbed my head so tight that I felt pain but I cupped both her breast and squeezed them. I knew I hurt her that's why she let go her legs. Her last breath of yelling really made me came to a stop, 1 second later, a pool of liquid squirted out from nowhere onto my cheek! Heng, I siam quite fast if not my whole face confirmed wet wet. Again, my very first time I made a woman released so much water! I was impressed with what I accomplished, very proud. Lolzzz... It was a total messed! Wine glass broken, sofa wet by her juices and wine. TV controller batteries dropped out, cushions flying away, her nities almost torn by her own struggling! My hand was cut by her fingernails and her thigh was bruised. Damn it! She was panting for breathe... I thought I'm in trouble but....

No! She pulled me up and hugged me. She plant kisses onto by back, both hand grabbing my dick, stroking it from behind! Wow, it's my turned. Step by step, she guided me into her bedroom. She pushed me down when I reached the side by her bed. Now lying face down, she sat on my back... Massage me softly and felt super shiok!!! I was off guard when she massage my palm, every pressed she did it on my finger was sensational. My left hand was pulled to the corner of the bed. And suddenly My left wrist was handcuffed onto the corner of the bed!!! Holy shit... I was totally tricked!!! Damn damn damn.... :mad::mad:

Premier

Premier
09-04-2010, 07:22 PM
You think that's funny? Wait till you hear this. On the day you write about her giving you a blowjob in the shower, Apple announced that they will be launching OS4 (oral sex version 4) for iphones. OS3 (oral sex version 3) allows for only single tasking. That means that she is only capable on concentrating on giving you that blowjob in the shower.

Now with this OS4, multi-tasking is possible. She won't be just giving you a blowjob in the shower. She is now capable of a)rubbing her clitoris or b)massaging your prostate while still giving you that solid blowjob. Remember to download your preferred app.

With all the stimulation that comes with OS4, we trust that you will enjoy your iDick experience more. iBlow, uEnjoy, iMassage, uCum, iSwallow, uSong. Jailbreak... Jailbreak...

Bro!!! The products you mention actually suit more to local company OSIM rather than Apple! Perhaps you should proposed all these products to OSIM's CEO, maybe he will make you his consultant and advisor!

Joking nia hor....

Premier

Xgenre
09-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Bro!!! The products you mention actually suit more to local company OSIM rather than Apple! Perhaps you should proposed all these products to OSIM's CEO, maybe he will make you his consultant and advisor!

OSIM (Orgasm Shoot Into Mouth?) You did it again bro. You just wrote about it. Thanks for the story. I shall stay in the background and read quietly from now on. :D

Slaver29125
09-04-2010, 08:26 PM
camping for next installment… damn good read… carry on!!

Premier
09-04-2010, 09:52 PM
camping for next installment… damn good read… carry on!!

Just to clarify, this 7 days incident is 90% TRUE!
10% is censor away is because they are too R-Rated in term of SEX, DRUGS & OFFENCES I dont wish to mention here. I'm afraid I will be question by Police... kekeke!!!

Premier

Premier
11-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Damn, damn and damn. I'm too careless! :mad:

I was totally caught off guard by her kissing. Once she cuffed my hand to the corner of the bed, it made me very inaccessible to do anything. I act as if I was ok with it but deeply inside I was quite scared. I really don't know what is going to happen next.

敏儿:投降吗?
Surrender?
我:。。。
..... (silent)
敏儿:不说话是吧!哈哈。。看你嘴硬还是它硬!
Not answering is it? HaHa.. Let's see your mouth tougher or this tougher!

Oh my fucking god!!! I'm in deep shit... I wanted to struggle but I got no strength at all. Fuck, the pill she gave me just now!!! :mad:

She brought out 3 long vibrators from her cupboard, those commonly seen in Japanese AV, long grey color de lor. Always used to tease on virginal one lah. Made the girls squirt and squirt until song song one. Most of you should understand right! Those don't know de means you got to watch more... lolzzz!

She layout on the ledge beside the window. Next, she prepared another rope and hooked 1 of my leg and tied it onto another corner. Now, 1 hand 1 leg kana tied very tightly liao in alternate way. CCB... this Ku Niang is indeed a hungry pervert woman sia. My mind is damn cleared but I was like almost 80% numb everywhere liao. No choice but to diam diam and watched what she want to do with me! She continued to tie my another hand and leg. When she was tying my hand to the corner nearer to the wall, she need to climbed on me and stretched herself. She was damn fucker, her left boob dropped out from the pyjamas she was wearing... Yes! I agreed it was very sexy lor, especially bouncing in front of me and keep pressing against my face. I confirmed she did it purposely! KNN, I must think of a way to save my own ass before I kana raped!

敏儿:你今天很坏哦!态度非常不好。。
Today you are very bad, your attitude cannot make it..

I was like What The Fuck Did I Do??? Think, think and think!!! I did nothing bad what, is she out of her mind? Or she spent too much money on me and now she going all out to torture me till she song song, shiok shiok!!!

敏儿:我现在就要你尝尝什么是爽!什么是痒!什么是疼!什么是高潮!妈的B,准备好了吗?
Now I'm going to let you taste what is shiok, itchy, pain, climax! Mother CB, are you ready?

I gave out a bobian lanlan face... what can I do now? I was helpless...
She returned me a bloody evil look and smiled at me in super sarcastic way!
She climbed to the bed and sit on my 6 packs (stomach if you don't know what I saying). Just to recall, I was already naked when she massage my back. My dick current state was half soft half hard, don't know how to describe it! Anyway, she was not interested on my dick. She was aiming something else.

阿发:你到底想干嘛?
What exactly you want? (I a bit fustrated already)

She ignored me and she grabbed 1 of the vibrator... switched ON... You can hear the zzz.. ememem... eee... bibibi... sound, she increased the speed... the vibration became more vigourous... She slowly moved it to my armpit... whahah... ahah...

阿发:痒,痒,痒啊。。阿敏,很痒啊!
Itchy, itchy, itchy ah.. Ah Min, very itchy ah!
敏儿:我一点都不痒啊!呵呵!
I'm not itchy at all ar! HeHe!
阿发:妈的,他妈的!
Fuck, mother fucker!

Too late liao, cannot concentrate.
To be continue... :rolleyes:

Premier

tigeerball
11-04-2010, 01:55 PM
wow ,so suspense ...camping for more

toitoi
11-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Like those anicent Chinese torture . One by one till you give up or confess . I can imagine how you feel at that time , scared but interested to know what is she up lor . What can you expect from her crazyness .

Ronaldo
12-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Good write up... I strongly believe it is 90% true as I could relate in some scenes.. kekeke...Maybe I should stay in Huaqiang Bei when I move to Shenzhen.. hehehe...

qazz
12-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Yo, Buddy!!!

Your Thread I Take Care For You But Now You Got So Much Time Write Your KKN ShenZhen Story! You NNKC... You Come Back Then You Know, I Ask All My MeiMei Rape You!!!

Although I Know This Incident Liao But Can You Write Faster, I Still Interested To Read On Leh. If Not I Sure Zapped You... :D

qazz qazz :cool:
瓜子 瓜子 :cool:

Premier
12-04-2010, 04:07 AM
wow ,so suspense ...camping for more

Thanks for support!

Like those anicent Chinese torture . One by one till you give up or confess . I can imagine how you feel at that time , scared but interested to know what is she up lor . What can you expect from her crazyness .

Crazy to Horny... I guess.

Good write up... I strongly believe it is 90% true as I could relate in some scenes.. kekeke...Maybe I should stay in Huaqiang Bei when I move to Shenzhen.. hehehe...

You familiar with SZ, you should understand their living style.

Yo, Buddy!!!

Your Thread I Take Care For You But Now You Got So Much Time Write Your KKN ShenZhen Story! You NNKC... You Come Back Then You Know, I Ask All My MeiMei Rape You!!!

Although I Know This Incident Liao But Can You Write Faster, I Still Interested To Read On Leh. If Not I Sure Zapped You... :D

qazz qazz :cool:
瓜子 瓜子 :cool:

What are buddy for, dont forget I know all your secret lor! Hahaha..

Premier

Premier
12-04-2010, 04:57 AM
阿发:求你啦! (Got to act a bit, hopefully she can release me)
I beg you! :o

She ignored me! Vibrator still pressing on my armpit.

敏儿:要停可以,但你得叫我老婆。。
You want me to stop can, but you must call me dear wife.
阿发:啊。。。唉!好吧。。。
Ah... Ai! Ok then...
敏儿:乖,那叫声来听听。
Good, call me once now.
阿发:老。。。。。婆!(Not willingly)
Dear..... Wife!
敏儿:妈的B,叫好点。信不信我。。
Mother fucker, call nicely ok. Do you believe I will...
阿发:好啦,好啦!老婆。。 (This time I called her damn sweet lor, lucky she satisfied)
Ok, Ok!Dear Wife..
敏儿:乖!让老婆亲亲你一下。。
Good! Let me give you a kiss..

She switched off the vibrator and crawled towards me, she placed her hand on my dick and give him a soft kiss. Seriously, I felt electric current ran through my whole body!

A soft kiss became a soft lick. Soft lick became soft suck. Soft suck became soft twirl. Soft twirl became soft slurp.

阿发:救命啊!!!
Help!!! (I call out for help because too SHIOK liao, cannot take it ah)

As I was tight down, I can barely see 敏儿. I try to adjust myself and lift up my head, just like doing sit-up. I opened my eyes and saw her head move up move down, move up move down very very slow. I can see my dick shaft appeared then disappear, appeared then disappeared, appeared and disappeared.... Repeat this phrase 100x.... :D

Si beh heaven ah... I closed my eyes and relax. I heard 敏儿 soft moan, I heard wet wet sound, I felt my precum overflow out bit by bit through my pee hole, I also felt my butt flexed until hard hard.

Premier

Premier
12-04-2010, 05:28 AM
My dick was in fucking good shape and condition. I can still felt the shiokness and it's not those hard dick with no feeling lor. The pills she gave me was power, at least this feeling I never came before. Felt like I can fuck at least 5 girls and fuck, fuck, fuck forever...

After a good 10mins of teasing me, making me shiok! She stopped her blow and lift herself up. Gave me a CFM look and kneel infront of me. She positioned her pussy just inches above my dick. Her pussy slowly moved downwards and touch my dick head, once she position ok. She start to rub, rub and rub. Next, she pushed down my dick to 12 o'clock position... She continued to rub, rub and rub but became faster. My whole dick was so wet till her juices overflow and down to my balls. Wah liao eh!!! Please released me leh!!! I also want to play, don't be fucking selfish lah!!! It;s really a tortured lor.... This experience is really CAN SEE CAN FEEL BUT CANNOT EAT. Her speed became faster and faster, her moaned became louder and louder... I think she came and collasped onto my chest... She hugged me for about 1min. My groin was so wet, I don't know its my sweat, her sweat or her juice.

Next she positioned her pussy to my dick, still hugging me. Slowly, she made my dick head entered her hole..... bit by bit, cm by cm..... she pulled out again! I wanted to push my butt higher so as to enter her deeper but she purposely pulled out again. I was so hungry to fuck her but really I can do nothing. I was super super fed up, she knew I cant tahan anymore so she lower her boobies and let me taste it. I sucked them hard just to vent out my fustration! I bit them just to counter my anger but she seems lagi shiok, she wanted more and she want it hard and rough, WTF. While sucking her, she did not stop teasing me. I am going mad if this carry on the whole night!!!

Blink!!! I have an idea liao... hahahaha, I smiled!!! :p

To be continue...

Premier

CaveatEmptor
12-04-2010, 03:42 PM
keep your story coming leh! Well Done! upz u liao!:D

siambee
12-04-2010, 05:01 PM
up u for well written :)

wildsoulx
12-04-2010, 05:33 PM
keep it coming...well written bro

tatata21
12-04-2010, 08:16 PM
let me introduce u a jutsu you should master.. surprise her with a 10cm range shot lol...

Xstream4u's Videos (http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=xstream4u&idx=6&v=UwSPS_C317_&cl=vbRlI_C317_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=)

Premier
13-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Although I only knew 敏儿 for only 2nd night. I knew that she was very very hygiene person, she spent a lot of time arranged her bed when she woke up. She will cleaned the toilet after we used it, she will made sure all the corners and gaps were vacuum and her clothes were washed and dried properly! She cannot tahan a bit of dirtiness and foul smell!

Hence, I decided to use this as her weakness! Lolzzz... While she was fantasize in her own world, I told her this....

阿发:老婆,老婆。。。我不行了,我肚子好疼。 你得放开我一下, 我快拉出来了。。。
Dear, Dear... I cannot endure already, my stomach very pain. You have to release me now before I shit out.
敏儿:信你才怪,我又不是傻B!
I don't believe you, i'm not stupid k!
阿发:不信就算,你说这套被单3000多人民币。我忍不了拉出来不关我事阿!
don't believe never mind lo, you told me your bedsheet cost you 3k. Don't blame me if I can't tahan anymore.
敏儿:好拉不拉现在才说要拉,冲凉时为什么不拉。。。
Why choose this time, why never do it during shower?
阿发:这种事可以选时间的吗?快啦,况且我还四支无力。我答应你等会让你绑回,这样行了吧!
This kind of things can choose a time? Hurry up please, anyway I'm still very weak, my limps and hands were still like tofu. I promised I let you tie back, how about it?

She was very reluctant to release me but due to my seriousness, she decided to trust me this time. I continued to act as if I'm very weak and I still begged her to assist me to the toilet. She released both my legs first, left hand then finally right hand. The moment she turned her head, I immediately turned her facing down and threw my whole body weight onto her just like an expert.

Like what President Bush always said... Make No (Fucking) Mistake!!! Hahaha!!! She was in shell shocked, she could not believed that I conned her... She knew she cannot fight back and eventually gave up her struggling. I took my time and tight her just like what she did to me. The only difference was I'm naked and she's not!!!

I stand infront of the bed, staring straight at her with my dick pointing hard on to her direction!

阿发:你完了!哈哈。。。我的老婆!
You are finished! Haha... My dear wife!

She did not say a word! But her expression told me everything! She want me to play her... in anyway with anything and anytime.

Premier

icesmoke
13-04-2010, 05:00 PM
more please

Premier
13-04-2010, 05:42 PM
With her legs spreading so wide, I can easily see her wet wet pussy! Her loose silky short was already wet by her own juice, patches of wet spot can be seen clearly on the bedsheet. I wanted to insert my dick but the game is not play in this way! So I placed the 3 vibrators on the bed. I ON the first vib and aim at her clitoris, she moaned! I increased the speed to the max and placed it at her pussy supported by her short! She moaned louder and I could see some tiny bubbles came out from her pussy! She wanted to tremble but was restricted by the ropes that were tied on her.

I cannot stand her moaning so I used my mouth to cover her mouth so as to silent her. She misunderstood my intention so she stick out her tongue and challenged mine. Our frenching was not fierce type but her tongue was full of strength. It works perfectly, right now I could only hear the vib sound!

I stretched my hand and reached for the 2nd vib. I placed it on her nipple and keep circling it! This made her jerked her body even more, she had to stop her tongue fight and her mouth just opened wide. I taste her lips slowly, I kissed her passionately and I rubbed my dick on her other nipple! This time she begged me...

敏儿:求你别停。。。嗯,啊。。啊。。别停!!
Please don't stop... Ehh, Argg.. Argg.. Don't stop!!

I took a pillow and let her rest and lift up her head. I grabbed the last vib and position myself so that she can sucked my dick while both my free hand can continue to torture her with the 2 vibs. While she sucked, I just keep moving the vibs around her! She sucked a while and catched a few breathe, she moaned sometimes when the vibs triggered her sensitive points and she looked at me helplessly.... Wondering she was asking for more or asking to stop!!! I really can't tell. My precum was also dripping non stop when I pulled out from her mouth. I sucked her C cup breast left right left right, I used the 3 vibs and tortured her pussy for my finale attack!!! Within min, she screamed as she came, so I released all the vibs... I saw some liquid squirt out just like peeing, bit by bit. By now, her bed was super wet. She stopped all movement with her semi closed eyes, resting and catching her breathe! I ignored her and I continued to suck her breast, this time I'm more gentle and sensual! I released her left hand and she grabbed my head, pressing down giving extra pressure to the suction. Our sexual maniac play ended with satisfaction!!!

Premier

Premier
14-04-2010, 03:33 PM
敏儿 was panting, trying very hard to inhale every cubic of air in her room. She just stared at the ceiling, speechless! This was my first time playing with those long and powerful vibrators and to be honest. It was fun and thrilling to see your girl get so high. Fortunately, I have been watching Jap AV since I got to know about Sammyboy decade ago! Thanks Sammyboy! It was like a place for me to learn more about sex! :D I believed a lot of brothers and sisters gained plenty of knowledge here!

I freed 敏儿! We hugged like long lost lover. It really doesn't matter how long we known each other. From there onwards, we never speak a word. Our bodies and feeling did all the talking! We fuck and fuck and fuck!!! She came so many times that we lost count. I can only recalled her screaming, her moaning and all the piak piak piak sound!!! I remembered I finally managed to ejacuate all my reserve armies when I fuck her in doggie! During my final thrust, I turned her over and aimed my dick on her belly and boobs. It was so far I of my best bonk till today. We were totally exhausted and my legs were so numb that they were trembling when I walked to the toilet!

After she helped me washed up, I concussed onto her half wet bed. It took me only few seconds to go into dreamland! She collasped beside me soon after, the whole night she was hugging me like a koala bear!

BOM BOM BOM... BOM BOM BOM...!!!
DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG...!!!
BOM BOM BOM... DING DONG...!!!
Her handphone ringtones was also playing loudly at the living room!
I was still half dead, my dick was fully dead!!! 100% soft and super small... But still cute!!!
I saw 敏儿 walked out of her room. I heard she unlocked 2 safety lock that I locked up last night. Ya... I guess someone is here but don't know who! I was still shagged and restless so I did not wake up and wear back my pyjamas. Next moment, I heard a conversation going on, speaking loudly and impatiently! I don't understand them except all the 操你妈、妈的B and some other vulgars!!! From the conversation, I could hear 2 different voices... No, should be 3 including 敏儿!

1 of them rushed into 敏儿 room, she was quite big in size. Her D cup breasts were so huge that her nipples almost exposing out. Her look can only be a 5.5 with her thick make-up and messy hair. Her fingernails were so long and was puffing a cigar when she came in! Her first impression to me was tarnished!! She was shouting to the other girls outside...

艳:我说了吧,阿敏肯定藏了个男人。现在你们输得心服口服吧。。。哈哈哈!!!
Yan: See, I told you Min sure have someone here. Now the 2 of you agreed with me already... Hahaha!!!

Nabeh!!! Fucking idiot, shout like a mad cheebye! Later found out she was from ShanDong, called Ah Yan 阿艳!

2 more head popped in from the door. These 2 definitely much much better than that cheebye! They confirmed not as pretty as my 敏儿 but at least a 7. By the way, I gave my 敏儿 a 9 (Bias?? Seriously No lor). The house now was damn noisy, with 4 ladies talking or should I say shouting and arguing. A dead person will also awaken by their thunderous voices!!! No choice, LAN LAN grabbed my towel and walked to the toilet outside!

艳:不错嘛,敏!那来的仔啊?屁股很挺呗。。。呵呵!
Yan: Not bad ah, Min! From which club? His butt quite fit leh... Hee Hee!

Our stuffs that she bought got me were still lying on the floor.

艳:花了不少嘛!怎样,昨晚爽几轮。。。
Yan: Spent quite a lot ah! How, last night shiok how many times...

艳Yan was always the one who talked like no other business and always offend people (later part you will know) easily!

To be continue...

Premier

Premier
14-04-2010, 07:34 PM
I quickly took a shower and sayang sayang my dick! Hmmmm, still in good condition, no fear. Now back to normal, hopefully no side effect from the pills!!! Must buy some back to Singapore but don't now legal bo!

I wrapped myself up and walked back to 敏儿 room like a Pink Panther! Of course I was spotted lah, none other than that cheebye lor. She damn beh paiseh, came to me and touch here touch there. She really thought I was a Gigolo! 敏儿 prepared a set of new clothes and passed it to me. As usual, their vulgars language start to fly here fly there, and it's bloody loud and clear!!!

I checked and found that it's already 7pm, on the 3rd night! 阿波 actually did made a few call but I just refused to go back, so nothing he can do. When I joined them in the living room, they were actually doing their routineactivities already. Bottles and bottles of 青岛啤酒 QingDao Beer were opened, peanuts and braised finger food... And oh yah, their favourite - King粉! It's was their daily task to sniff some King before they went out for the night! I found that they like the feeling of high so they will become more relax and will enjoy the rest of the night! That's how it works in ShenZhen.

敏儿 was actually not into these drugs stuff, but due to her nature of her job and the people she meet. She have no choice but to sometimes join them and go mad mad together! She said:

人在江湖,身不由己!Can someone translate this!

Most of her time, she will just sniffed once or twice, then she will fake high and sleep liao!

Their plan tonight is to go KTV! Again, it was Yan 艳 idea. I was fine with it as long as 敏儿 is with me. So when 敏儿 was ready, we set off! I was given the task to drive her BMW. Initially, I rejected but 敏儿 was very persistant so I was afraid if I made her angry, she will refuse to make love with me again! Actually, her intention is to make me look steady and give me face! Deep inside, I truely understand her intention! I took a few mins to learn how to drive her BMW as it was my first time. Driving in china is fucking scary especially in this crowded ShenZhen, I was so afraid that I knock down people rather than car accident! Too many people and too many road abusers!! Damn it!!!!

Soon, we reached our destination with the guidance from my Dear Wife!!! I became used to it calling her 老婆 and her calling me 老公 but always with a 臭 infront! Haha... 敏儿 told me to talk less and eat more! I don't expect any more than just a simple Karaoke Session in a Super Grand Place! This place is not definitely not the Best in ShenZhen but is 500% confirmed better than the Best in Singapore! When you visited a Karaoke in ShenZhen, I can tell you that you have totally no mood to sing in Singapore, not even our Best KTV in Outram!

As usual, we were escort by a Cheongsam lady to the lift. Went up and when the door opened, that's the main hall! Groups and groups of MeiMeis waiting to be call into the room. Every 3 to 5 steps, there's definitely someone who is willing and ready to assist you and satisfy your needs! (What I meant here was waiters/waitresses service hor). As they were regulars here, we were brought to a VIP Room! About the same style as the one where 敏儿 worked! This room have better sound system and bigger LCD and also a washroom inside!!!

We took a bit of time to get settle down. This was because that cheebye is doing some nonsens things again! She kept argued with the manager about the VIP Room was not the last one they had... blah blah blah!!! In the end, the manager had to open a bottle of Cordon Bleu to make her shut up!

In china, women can played crazier than men many times! They are willing to spent that kind of money you ever imagined! In Singapore, I only experience women walking into the room, wear little clothing, show their assets and do some parade... hoping to be choose by the customes sitting infront of them!

This very day here, I really witnessed the power of women in China! Amazing experienced to share with and I was very glad that I had chance to see it myself. Instead of pretty sexy MeiMeis that I saw just now, there came dozen of Hunk walking in leading by their Daddy! Everyone of them will confirmed outshined any of the actors in.... Yah, Singapore again. Cos that's the only one I can compare. I was totally beaten and was KO, I got to admit it! Lucky, I have my 老婆 with me, she keep ensure me that although I am not as handsome or not as well built than them. I am definitely her dearest lovely guy she had met!!! She even said:

敏儿: 老公,跟你做爱是我一辈子最舒服的!今晚回家我还要做三次。。。
Dear hubby, making love with you is the most pleasure so far! I want to make love with you 3 more times when we are back home...

KNN! I had instant hard on man!!! She stroked it to check out "her dick". (She declared last night that my dick belongs to her liao). Feeling it so hard, she gave me a seductive look followed by a short frenching!

Too long liao.... Let me rest awhile!

Premier

gambit88
14-04-2010, 11:42 PM
人在江湖,身不由己! = When in Rome, Do As the Romans Do !

davepower
15-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Well Done Bro Premier,dun stop wor,i've spent the last few hrs reading...Dun keep us waiting...Will up u when i've the power to do so....:p...Song Song to Jurong...:D

the_killerman
15-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Very nice story bro....
Pls carry on...
Camping here...:)

Sonia5
15-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Hello,
That was awesome really the story which you have shared was good.

Female Libido Enhancement (http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org)

newyorker88
15-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Your story is very well written, you say 90% true? I believe about 75% of it. But still, a very good story.

damnu88
15-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Waiting for more: ))

tapzs
17-04-2010, 01:39 PM
pls continue.....

Xencifier
17-04-2010, 08:15 PM
hey Bro Premier,

i always heard stories how happening its going on in china n shenzhen area,

but din have time to visit at all... too busy working~

Now i read ur story made me sooo want to visit dere liao.

Great story! Continue ur great adventure.

I swear i will visit china this year~

Cheers,
Xen :)

soccerpicks
19-04-2010, 10:14 PM
bro waiting for your updates

screwthemcrazy
20-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Bro Premier, what happened? Your 敏儿 keeping you busy from updating your stories these few days ah?:rolleyes:

Premier
24-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Well Done Bro Premier,dun stop wor,i've spent the last few hrs reading...Dun keep us waiting...Will up u when i've the power to do so....:p...Song Song to Jurong...

Very nice story bro....
Pls carry on...
Camping here...

Hello,
That was awesome really the story which you have shared was good

Your story is very well written, you say 90% true? I believe about 75% of it. But still, a very good story.

Waiting for more

pls continue.....

hey Bro Premier,

i always heard stories how happening its going on in china n shenzhen area,
but din have time to visit at all... too busy working~
Now i read ur story made me sooo want to visit dere liao.
Great story! Continue ur great adventure.
I swear i will visit china this year~
Cheers,
Xen

bro waiting for your updates

Bro Premier, what happened? Your 敏儿 keeping you busy from updating your stories these few days ah?:rolleyes:

Sorry! Been super busy last 2 weeks, hopefully I can clear my work and 1 shot finish my 7 days encountered. Pls continue your support!

Premier

soccerpicks
25-04-2010, 12:54 AM
no problem pal :)

Premier
27-04-2010, 10:59 AM
After 2 rounds of CatWalk, XiaoShi and XiaoLi picked 2 Hunks from Mongolia and ShanDong! The 4 of them start to ChitChat, take King, drink beer, play dice.... That cheebye Yan was still making her choice but in the end she choose 2 muscular guys from HuNan. MinEr and myself were hidding one corner singing duet love songs! The night past so fast and we returned home sweet and sound. Eventually, they really brought their individual hunk back with them. Yan was so fucking horny that she took both to nearby hotel. As for us, nothing happened that night as we were quite shagged out! Hence, we knocked off soon we took our shower together!

Next morning, MinEr received a call from her nanny (maid) that she need to go back to one of her other home to pick up some stuffs! She told me that this house was occupy by her current boyfriend who was a Daddy in another niteclub. He was well-known gangster in ShenZhen and was very rebellious type. He managed to get MinEr when she was lonely and down. He did won her heart but his wily fox tail was shown after his successful courtship! His demand money, house and luxury items from MinEr was getting worst and overbroad each month. MinEr got no choice but to give him 5000RMB every month and let him stayed at this house. She wanted to end their relationship half year ago but he extorted MinEr 300k RMB as a breakoff price! He did beat up MinEr a few times but she just kept quiet as she don't want any further trouble. That's about the story of her current relationship!

I remembered it was a Monday as she told me that his boyfriend went for work already that's why she asked me to accompany her back to that apartment. So here we go...

This apartment was a bit smaller than her first but also value around 800k RMB. Simple but comfortable, he owned a female dog, quite huge and very smelly! The dog did not barked at me but kept sniffing my leg and groin area, she was damn irritating and I was wondering she can smell that I already fucked her owner's girlfriend. Haha! She was then dragged into the balcony and lock into the cage.

I don't know why but as I was inside the house, I felt very uneasy and comfortable already. I kept asking MinEr to hurry up so that we can leave this place, my heart was so tight and pressurized during that time. Just when she was telling me her story and assured me that her boyfriend will not be back till evening! The door bell suddenly rang!!! Normally, they were locked their inner door when someone is inside the apartment so even if you have the key to open the main door, you can't accessed the inner door! So definitely, her boyfriend knew that someone is inside. Although, we did not do anything or have not do anything, my heart was pounding very fast as the door bell keeps ringing. Maybe it's because we really did wrong, our instant reaction was "I NEED TO HID". I removed the slipper and quickly ask her to hid my shoe. MinEr straightaway pulled me inside her room and asked me to hid somewhere and she left the room immediately!

I recalled that I was still holding on to 2 Ice-Cream, my slingbag was still on my shoulder and scanning every single corner inside the small room. It was damn pathetic and helpless but time was not on my side...

Premier

tyson_usa
27-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Camping here for more...

Upz you, bro.

Premier
27-04-2010, 04:36 PM
I scanned left scanned right, the only place can hid is only the 2 door cupboard! So lanlan opened 1 side of the cupboard and my reaction was "What The Fuck". With so much things inside, the only space I can find is just the size of my foot. 1 hand holding on to 2 sticks of Ice Cream, another hand hugging my slingbag. I choose to use my right leg to support myself so I stepped in slowly and positioned myself swee swee! My armpit clamped tightly to my slingbag and I dicreetly used my free hand to close the door. At this point of time, MinEr already opened the main door for him to come in. Although the hinges of the door create quite a loud noise but I knew that MinEr purposely talked louder than she normally did to covered the noise inside. The door was not fully closed as an inch of my foot was still unable to tuck in. Tiny drop of sweat start to form every sec it past from my forehead!

Her boyfriend 勇 Yong was sort of suspicious something was wrong the moment he stepped in.

勇:有人来过我们家吗?
Did someone came to our house?
敏:有病!哪有啊!
Nuts! Where?

Yong slipped his slippers which I just removed 1 min ago!

勇:真的没有?怎么我的拖鞋温热的?
Really no one? How come my slippers so warm?
敏:外面这么炎热,何止你的鞋是热的,我现在穿的短裤都热死了。
Ita so hot outside, not only your slippers are hot, my panty was Also damn warm now.

His suspicious became greater and he start to shout when talking.

勇:Lucky呢?(referring to his dog)

MinEr ignored him and switched ON the player, she turned up the volume purposely!

Yong did came into the room as I saw him walked pass the cupboard and I can hear his voice just half a metre away from me. Heng, nothing happened!

勇:都说热了还把Lucky锁在阳台干嘛?
You already claimed it's hot, why you still locked her outside at the balcony?

Yong switched OFF the system before releasing Lucky out.

MinEr ignored him, she start to made some call and sent SMSs.

勇:Lucky... 乖!出来玩了
Good girl! Come out and play!

Yong opened up the gate and let Lucky out.

Oh My Fucking God!!! Just now the dog was sniffing me all the while and I was worried that she will barked at me outside the cupboard. My sweat was dripping non stop already. I got no choice but to let go the 2 Ice Cream sticks. Then I reached out my hand and searched for my handphone inside my slingbag.

An unread message!!!

敏:老公!忍耐一下,XiaoShi 丝跟 XiaoLi 力正赶过来了!
Dear!Endure,Shi and Li are on their way here.

I replied her pressing each button super slow, afraid that I may drop the HP.

发:知道了!看住那条狗,别让它进来。拿点东西给它吃。
Ok! Watched the dog, don't let her come in. Find something to stuff her mouth.

MinEr went to the fridge and grabbed 1 packet of German Hotdogs (dozen pack). Lucky really attempted to come in but luckily was stop and prevented by MinEr. While she was feeding the dog, she pretend to talk nicely to Yong. She even tried to ask him to go downstairs and buy something but was rejected.

For the next 15mins, she kept feeding the dog while I stand still playing with my toes, it remind me of my BMT passing out parade! Damn It!!!

Premier

tyson_usa
27-04-2010, 05:25 PM
story damn good..... bro, u can be a script writer!!!!

icesmoke
27-04-2010, 06:59 PM
wow bro at last you're back... I've been waiting to read your stories...

Premier
27-04-2010, 07:41 PM
As I said, my legs were sibeh numb already but had to endure. The conversation between MinEr and Yong were getting rowdier and louder! I took out my handphone and sent a message to MinEr.

发:婆,快不行了!
Dear, i can't take it anymore!
敏:丝在德士上了,我知道你辛苦!
Shi is on cab already, I know it's hard for you!
发:你试试把香肠丢出去,把狗引出外让勇去追它!
Can you try and use the hotdog and lure the dog outside, let Yong chase after it!

No reply from her!

敏:Lucky... 来!!!
敏:阿勇,Lucky 跑掉了。你快去追呗。。。
Yong, Lucky ran away already. You better chase it...
勇:他妈的,不管它!我才不信它不要我了,让它走吧。操!
Cheebye, hack care! I don't believe she don't want me, let her leave. Fuck!

I was like, shit!!! I'm going to faint soon! My shirt was super wet and I'm nearly out of breathe. I think I'm gonna give up.

Then I heard another voice! It was Xiao Shi!

丝:阿敏啊!我刚才扭到脚了,本来想买葡萄给你但走不动了。阿勇,去帮你老婆买嘛!
Ah Min! I just sprained my leg, actually wanted to buy some grapes for you but I can't walk anymore. Ah Yong, go buy for your wife please!

I can tell you that 99% of men in China think that their face is most important! Hence, he got no choice but to oblige. In fact, he was very to hear that MinEr's sister address him as MinEr's husband. So he quickly went to change.

A very good plan but NNKC, I was hidding inside his cupboard and now he's coming in to open the cupboard. What will happen if he saw a man inside his cupboard. I heard his dig and his foot steps became closer and closer to me! OMG.... My head was thinking what I have to do if he saw me?

Push him down and run towards the door?
Fight with him? He's 1.85m while I'm 1.69m?
Act blur live longer?

Think. Think. Think...!!!

Fuck, he came in...

Premier

thomas88
27-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey.....don't stop!!!

It's getting too excited to stop right now. :eek:

screwthemcrazy
27-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Wah Bro Premier, u r 1 damn good story teller sia...

cleanfreak
27-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Did the Yong open the cupboard??
Pls update!!!
Getting exciting!

Premier
27-04-2010, 10:54 PM
When he was about to close the door, MinEr rushed in! She kicked the dog out of the room and closed the door. Walked to the cupboard in double quick time, opened it before Yong reached. I looked at MinEr with my half opened eyes, she stared at me anxiously. She reached out for the boxer and a short! Then she closed the door, hitting my toes and leaving the same small gap as before. I could see what's happening and heard clearly what they were whispering!

勇:小丝怎么那么笨的,走路也会跌倒!哈哈!
How come Xiao Shi so clumpsy, walked also can fell down! Haha!
敏:别罗嗦啦!快去快回。
Stop your nonsense, go fast come back fast.
勇:好啦,好啦!
Ok, ok!

He sat on the bed nust infront of the cupboard and removed his pyjamas short. KNN, the room is dark but can still see his shrinking cock danggling down by the gravity. Definitely, uglier than my dick! Haha! MinEr was smart, she purposely opened the door wide wide so as to make him changed up faster. Shi was even clever, she act blur and walked into the room. I saw Yong panicked and pulled up his short.

In total, I was like standing with my right leg for about 45mins inside the enclosed cupboard. I can felt my shirt and underwear very very wet, as if I was drenched by the rain. But it was a huge relieved!

Yong finally left the house, MinEr quickly took out my shoe and called me out. I felt thousands and thousands of needles poking under my feet but die die got ensure this last bit. I put on my shoes and escaped through the stairways. I turned back and I saw Lucky looking stupidly at me. That bloody idiot dog...

You guys might thought that what I said was fiction but honestly it happened just like in the TV series and I'm the lead actor!

Premier

nextfunthing
27-04-2010, 11:03 PM
TS, pls write faster leh!
I vote you as the best story writer in this forum.

I will up you in May, as got 1 power more... you deserve it!:)

Derrick91
27-04-2010, 11:07 PM
nice~ =D
i shall camp for more!

siambee
28-04-2010, 01:00 AM
cannot expect anything lesser from TS, really wish to up u 1 more time. :D

Premier
28-04-2010, 02:12 AM
no problem pal :)

Camping here for more...

Upz you, bro.

wow bro at last you're back... I've been waiting to read your stories...

Hey.....don't stop!!!

It's getting too excited to stop right now. :eek:

Wah Bro Premier, u r 1 damn good story teller sia...

Did the Yong open the cupboard??
Pls update!!!
Getting exciting!

TS, pls write faster leh!
I vote you as the best story writer in this forum.

I will up you in May, as got 1 power more... you deserve it!:)

cannot expect anything lesser from TS, really wish to up u 1 more time. :D

Thanks for the continuous support! I really want to finish it ASAP but time is not on my side. Previous few posts, I'm using my iphone to type de so very slow in updating. Now at home but feeling tired liao. So please be patient hor.

Thank you!

Premier

davepower
28-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Bro Premier,U a Finally Bk......Pls continue yr story....Ups Ups for u....:p

Premier
28-04-2010, 02:41 AM
It was my most exciting and dangerous incident in my entire life. I would say that we were very fortunate to avoid the mishap that day! Thinking back, it will be really disaster if Yong found me inside the cupboard. I heard from MinEr that Yong did killed someone before and often involved in gang fight! Sibeh Heng Ah... Perhaps my face will be shown in Straits Time Headlines if I was killed!

I met up with MinEr a few hours later, XiaoShi brought us to her friend Japanese Restaurant for buffet. 300RMB per head, buffet style, order anything on the menu plus free flow of house wine. XiaoLi joined us and the 4 of us chitchat till midnight. It was an enjoyable dinner cum supper, XiaoShi paid the bill and we went our separate way!

MinEr brought me for a midnight show. If I'm not wrong, it should be a show about Japanese Occupation named NanJin NanJin!!! Its about Japan major massacre in NanJin China. Sad show, it really made everyone moody after the show end!!! Our night did not end, she brought me to a Spa. It was a Super Grand Spa, we can spent the night there relaxing. Body Massage, Foot Massage, Facial... She opt for a VIP room which specially for couple. 2 Big sofa for watching TV while doing foot massage or body massage. A bathtube big enought for 6 persons inside. A King size sofa bed for couple to hanky panky or to be direct make love!

That moment was another unforgetable night whereby I'm going to stay with me till I die! :D

To be continue, soon hopefully!!!

Premier

nstern
28-04-2010, 03:26 AM
really like watching hk drama. Very good reading

frankyquek81
28-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Yo Bro!!
Even though ur story is damn drama, but i stil stay tuned.
thumbs up for u!!!!

newyorker88
28-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Good story, keep it coming...

Premier
28-04-2010, 05:37 PM

really like watching hk drama. Very good reading

Yo Bro!!
Even though ur story is damn drama, but i stil stay tuned.
thumbs up for u!!!!

Bro Premier,U a Finally Bk......Pls continue yr story....Ups Ups for u....:p

Thank you!!! Let's finished this steamy part...

Premier

Premier
28-04-2010, 06:33 PM
We start our menu by doing a Full Body Massage for 2hrs! The massage was very relaxing, with the aroma filling up the room, the atmosphere inside was incredible! The Rose Oil that we were using for massage helped to relax our mind and also gave us a bit of sexual stimulation. I slept most of the time during the course, i was awoken up by MinEr flying kick, KNN!!

The 2 SYTs masseurs left the room, leaving us 1 bottle of Sake Wine and Fruits Platters and Finger Food! MinEr pulled me into the big jacuzzi. It was so fucking romantic and how I wished I could did that again.
I feed her fruits, she pour me sake!
I drink the sake, she feed me chicken nugget.
I kissed her, she grabbed my dick.
I ignored her and carry on my food.

The size of my dick start to double up each time she stroke it!
I returned her favour by sucking her nipples softly and sensually.
She arched her back and relax her neck on side of the jacuzzi, giving out soft moan. Hinting me not to stop.... I Guai Guai granted what she wanted.

As we were inside the jacuzzi, I could easily carried her weight and placed on my laps. Her arm rest across my neck and I knew she start to feel shiok.
I fondled her breast and grope her butt!
I licked and sucked and twirled round and round her nipples.
MinEr positioned my hard dick just below her pussy lips, she moved her hips forward and backward, caressing her clitoris.
Sometime she paused just to take a few more breathe.
Sometime she squeezed her boobs and used them to slap my face.
Most of the time, she just closed her eyes and let our motion take it natural course.
I just leaned back against the jacuzzi wall and observed how MinEr enjoyed every moment. The feeling was actually more shiok than sexual intercourse.
Our shiokness last so long and we enjoyed so much so that we just kept on teasing each other.

I turned her around to doggie and we slowly moved forward a few steps.
Right now she rest her head on the parapet and lift up her butt high.
I placed my dick just below her pussy and moved slowly in and out, in and out. Having foreplay in the water was so much fun!
I start to catbath her smooth white back, both hand squeezing her boobs and tuning her nipples.
MinEr moaned and moaned, I lowered myself and we frenched! We took our own sweet time, enjoying every second of sensation!
I became naughty and I insert my dick head inside her! She felt it and stopped , she squeezed her cunt so tight that I could not make any movement!
I did not took it out so she continued her squeezing every few seconds, every squeezed I could felt her muscle so strong so tight! Every squeezed I could see her expression, I knew she was damn high liao.
I lift up her right leg and I pushed my dick another 2 inches deeper!
Her expression was so disguising, any inexperienced chap will thought that she was in pain but definitely it was the other way round!

Premier

Maitong Kit Mak
28-04-2010, 06:53 PM

Bro..u seems to be njoying hey...me 2!:D

tookara
29-04-2010, 12:33 AM
keep the story coming. good one

biglan
29-04-2010, 09:46 AM
steady lah, good story

3xistanc3
29-04-2010, 02:55 PM
awesome story bro! it's so good that i have to push my schedule back to finish reading to ur last post.

Premier
30-04-2010, 03:16 AM
Bro..u seems to be njoying hey...me 2!:D

keep the story coming. good one

steady lah, good story

awesome story bro! it's so good that i have to push my schedule back to finish reading to ur last post.

Thanks for your support!

Premier

Premier
30-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Her agony made me feel that I should punished her further. So I turned her around facing me and let her lied down beside the Jacuzzi. I stood up but still inside the jacuzzi, I lift up both her legs and slowly pulled her closer to me. This time I took my dick head and rub against her clit softly. She tried to turn away but I turned her back and did it again. I could see that the teasing was unbearable for her liao. Hence, I thrusted in my dick inch by inch, till my whole dick was inside. I adjusted myself so that I can start to pump her slowly in and out. She closed both her eyes and her hands were trying to searched for something to grab.

敏儿:老公,快点。。。我受不了了!!!
Dear, faster... I cant take it anymore!!!

I increased my momentum and pumped her harder. She tried to control her moan but unsuccessful. I pulled her closer to me and let her legs rested on my shoulder. With both her legs pointing to the ceiling, I continued to piak piak piak her against her bum. The water from the Jacuzzi sprayed on our face and body due to the vigorous motion we had created. But nothing can stop us now. I continued to pump her for 5mins then she requested me to change position.

敏儿:老公,请你从后面插我。。。
Dear, Please enter me from the back...

I obeyed her instruction. I assisted her and let her stepped back into the jacuzzi. We position ourselves to standing doggie. Without any guidance, my dick found his way into her pussy! It felt so much better when doing it in the water. I pressed her back down a little and start my thrusting. I cupped both her boobs and jerked her with all my energy! Another 5 mins passed...

敏儿:老公,你真棒!!!我们一起来吧。。。要射时跟我说。
Dear, you are so great!!! Lets come together... let me know when you are about to shoot.

I heard what she said but I ignored her and kept on pumping her. I whacked and whacked just like I'm riding a horse... then I felt my urged!!!

阿发:老婆,我快射了!!!
Dear,I'm coming!!!
敏儿:嗯!
Ok!

I gave my last thrust and pulled out! Arrg....

敏儿 suddenly turned back and submerged herself into the pool. She swallowed my whole dick into her mouth. The way she gave me a BBBJ underwater was damn shiok, I hold her head and guide her movement. I wanted to hold my armies but her slow deep throat was too good to fight. Within 20 secs of nice BBBJ, I released everything into her mouth.

My first CIM... Thanks to 敏儿!!!

Premier

Premier
01-05-2010, 12:30 AM
We dried ourselves and lied down on the bed. We were watching the in house movie and at the same time drinking the sake. I was so hungry after that round of sex in the jacuzzi so I ordered some california maki and unagi bento. We had our supper and she finished a whole bottle of sake halfway through the movie. for god sake, the sake was about 1.5 litre type hor, no joke! Hence, 敏儿 dozed off! Her snoring was soft and gentle! it was cute...

It was close to 5am, 2 hrs after our firat round of sex. As she was only wearing her white panty! So sexy so seducing... I cannot tahan so no choice and my hand start to roam around her breasts again! She moved a bit, giving out those super soft soft teh teh voice. I think it's a combo of shoikness and tireness then you can prodeced this type of moaning! It made you so fucking high...

Soon, I attacked her breasts. Licking her nipples super slow, 1 round the nipple... 2 rounds the nipple, till 10 rounds!
Move to the other breast, I repeated the same steps. Just to be fair! Lol...
She was half awake but refused to do anything. She just enjoyed it and let me do all the initiative!

I moved down south and spread her legs opened. I stick out my tongue and poked her pussy. I keep poking and pushing, blowing some hot air from my nose onto her clitoris area! I pulled her panty aside and start tasting her sweet pussy. I kept painting and painting and painting!!! And she kept moaning, moaning and moaning! Her juices just couldn't stop flowing out. All I could hear from her was her moaning!

Ernn... Ernn... Eee... Urmmm... Urmmm...

敏儿:好舒服!
Feels good!

Arrg... Ernn... Whaa... Arr... Yi.arr...

敏儿:天啊!
God!

Emmm... Mmmm... Ennn... Ahhh...

I opened up her legs wider to "M" position. My 2 thumbs spread opened her pussy and I forced my whole tongue inside fucking her with my long thick tongue! It was damn tiring but I don't want 敏儿 to disappoint so I continued. When I'm tired, I just used my thumb to takeover and finger her! Below her butt became wet, her pussy was so wet now! Hahaha...

Premier

Premier
01-05-2010, 10:56 PM
After a good 5 mins of painting, I switched to 69. I lifted up one of her leg and support it with my arm. Looking at her pink pussy and mini lips, I just wanted to keep painting her nonstop even though my tongue was getting numb. My hard dick was right in front of her so she gulp the whole dick inside her mouth, knowing that her own moaning was too loud already.

Premier

andythai
02-05-2010, 10:58 AM
alright bro Premier you are the man, enjoy yr story.

Premier
03-05-2010, 05:22 AM
My dick disappeared again and silence her loud moan. She licked it like an Ice Cream, making my dick so wet and her saliva jyst kept dripping like a melting Ice Cream. I stopped my painting and straightaway insert my index and middle fingers into her pussy, no problem at all. I used my middle finger to reach for her deepest spot while my index finger keep on exploring the cave, left rigt up down. I used my other hand to spread opened her pussy lips and proceed to exercise her pussy muscles. I keep digging and digging and digging and she keep screaming with my dick inside her mouth! Her juices was flowing out vigorously like a running tap. She cramped her legs tightly preventing me from torturing her further, the urge of pumping her makes me crazy again!

Looking at her pink pussy wide opened by my fingering. I cant helped but to accept her invitation into her love hole! Without further ado, i penetrated her. I give her a good 20mins of fucking, alternating between missionary to scissors to doggie. In the end, i finished off in missionary! I whacked every last drop of army inside her. I helped to wash her up since she was still sober. We KO immediately under our silk quilt naked...

End Of Day 4

Premier

grant
03-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Bro

ur story makes me wanna check update everyday.
Keep it cumming.

My humble 8 pts for u

Premier
03-05-2010, 09:39 AM
敏儿:猪,起来了!
Pig, wake up time

I stretched my arm, went behind her and hug her!

敏儿:老公公,走了。9点了!阿波在等我们。。。
Dear Old Man, lets go. Its 9am! Ah Bo is waitinf for us...

I ignored her and continued to caress her breasts from behind. My dick already harden due to my high tide and morning horniness!

敏儿:妈的B!快穿衣服走了。
Mother fucker! Wear your clothes, we are leaving.

She was kind of fustrated but trying very hard to control her anger!
Something must have happened!
Mmmm... Later must find a chance to ask bro 波.

I went to the reception and pay the bill! 880 RMB.
I would considered rather cheap as it comprised of so many things.
The recep girl passed me a 200RMB voucher for our next visit.
Nice chick, below 18 definitely!!!

She hit me damn hard from behind using her LV handbag!

敏儿:你那里痒?信不信我把它砍断请Lucky吃?
You where itchy? Do you believe I chop off yours and feed Lucky?
(Yeh!! Recalled that bitch dog)

阿发:&@&$(;$。。。
(Murmuring... Fucking ownself)

As usual, I took the BMW and drove off!

Premier

Premier
03-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks Bro grant, Bro nextfunthing, Bro Raffles88 and Bro genius for the encouraging points!

谢谢你们的支持!

Premier

Premier
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
敏儿 guided me and soon we reached the destination. From far, i already saw 阿波 standing there, smoking like a Big Boss!
He lead us into the coffee house and find a corner seat!

阿波:怎么会搞到这样?敏姐!
Why this kind of ending? Sis Min!
敏儿:他妈的B。他吃我的穿我的住我的!还想怎样?
Fuck her mother cheebye. Eat mine wear mine sleep mine! What more he want?
敏儿:说难听的,他所穿的短裤都是我买的!
Let me tell you, all his underwear were bought by me!
敏儿:在一起两年多,做爱都没超过10次!老娘都没爽到,现在想要分手费?可能吗?
For these 2 years, we made love less than 10 times! I had never felt shiok before, now he request for break off damage? Do you think I will pay?
敏儿:妈的B!他开多少?
Mother cheebye! How must he want?
阿波:10万,加上家里一半的东西!
100k RMB, plus half of everything in the house!
民儿:哇操!畜牧。
What the Fuck! Beast!

I was stunned upon hearing their conversation! In China, man can really go to court and ask for damage if one can find proof of cheating, be it man or woman. Since, i was not sure of the whole story. I just kept as quiet as I could, most important thing is don't make my dear angry!

Her mood was super down throughout the conversation. News started to spread among their circles of friends! 敏儿 handphone kept ringing and SMS nonstop. Found that the culprit who spread the news was 阿勇 himself.

敏儿:我花在他身上的钱都快三十万了。养了他两年,他现在竟敢。。。
I had already spent nearly 300k on him. Took care of his expenses for 2 years, how dare him...

Premier

BigBoy2
03-05-2010, 11:36 AM
This is really interesting Bro... Please do keep up the good effort.

charsiew
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Ups u my humble points for nice story TS, do continue please...

cs

VitaminC99
03-05-2010, 07:45 PM
This is definitely movie material kind of story. Can quote based on true story summore. I support u bro premier; too bad i got no power to up u.. Will bookmark this page nevertheless!

Premier
03-05-2010, 08:08 PM
This is really interesting Bro... Please do keep up the good effort.

Ups u my humble points for nice story TS, do continue please...

cs

This is definitely movie material kind of story. Can quote based on true story summore. I support u bro premier; too bad i got no power to up u.. Will bookmark this page nevertheless!

Thanks for your support!
Anyone interested to buy my story? Lol...

Premier

genius
03-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Have asked SPH's Tony to contact you.... standby standby... he seems to be interested..... :eek:

Thanks for your support!
Anyone interested to buy my story? Lol...

Premier

Premier
03-05-2010, 09:16 PM
阿勇 was a gangster cum working as daddy in niteclub. His history was thicker than a yellowpage. So asking him to walk off empty handed was no way! They spent the whole afternoon making phone calls to the "Good Guys & Bad Guys" (District Head & Clans Leader). I just keep 敏儿 accompany, consoling her and sayang her. Soon, 敏儿 family also found out but in totally different story. This made her even angrier and her hatred on 勇 Yong was irreversible!

I suggested to 敏 that we should cool down and enjoy a good dinner tonight. I called 丝 and 力 since they helped me escaped from the cupboard. I made the call and I booked a room at the Japanese Buffet Restaurant that we patronized that night. So 5 of us meet up and spent whole night there.

Premier

Premier
03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Don't know why, our appetite were so good! We kept ordered and finished everything. Tempura, sushi, unagi, maki, salmon, curry rice, tori karage, octopus... many many more. They finished 2 bottles of 1.8l house sake, another half bottle finishing. Most the Japanese customers left table by table. The lady owner came into our private room and chit chat with us. Asking about the food, anything they should improve!

Then someone slide the wooden door opened and came in 3 big built guys, wearing singlet and baggy pant. Their arms were tattoo whereby you will never find a single space for your signature! The middle man used his short thick thumb to point at the 3 ladies one by one sitting on the mat. He said:

中:谁是小敏?给我出来。。。
Who the bitch is Min? Come out now...

Seeing something is not right, the lady boss walk out double quick time.
Nobody answer him but just stared fiercely at them.

Bo was sitting nearer to the door hence nearest to them. 敏 and myself were the furthest inside (Heng Ah, lol), 丝 and 力 in the middle.

中:我问多一次,谁是阿敏?
I asked again, who is Min?

5 seconds later! Bom... He kicked the table and half of the food fly off the table. The table turned about 30degree, the edge hitting both 丝 and 力 but not serious! Another 2 head pop inside the room and check out what happened. All the chaps were quite young, 25 yo max. Except the middle guy who looked around 35.

He walked 3 steps anti-clockwise, now he was directly standing behind 波.
Remember 波 came from where and worked as what? Yeh... Once a Martial Art Fighter (Same school as Jet Lee) and Personal Bodyguard. I scanned further out and I saw another 3 guys outside, so total 8 chaps.

To be continue...

Premier

Xgenre
04-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Wah sex story got kungfu in it. First time in SBF leh. Did Ah Bao use the 'Monkey steal peaches' move, grab the guy's balls and disable him? :p

seventyseven
04-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Power story lah bro.... Machiam hongkong cat 3 show.... Sex with some action. Awaiting for more of your storey.

genius
04-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Maybe TS is inspired by the movie Monga...... :cool:

Power story lah bro.... Machiam hongkong cat 3 show.... Sex with some action. Awaiting for more of your storey.

tyson_usa
04-05-2010, 10:31 AM
This story sibeh exciting. Camping for more....

Michael
04-05-2010, 11:51 AM
2010 Story of the Year... All brothers must rem to vote for this!
:D

Bees & Honeys
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Bravo Bravo Bravo!

Best story I have heard so far!

Do keep it coming ...

thomas88
04-05-2010, 09:48 PM
AH.......Why always stop at the most exciting part. :eek:

Continue....Please :o

limrayson
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
AH.......Why always stop at the most exciting part. :eek:

bro , I also feel the suspense but we must let the writer continue at his own pace :)

NightSun5
04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
hot sex hot action,
keep up the good work ;)

nextfunthing
04-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Tonight no bedtime story, can't sleep liao!:(

jarlaxle1771
05-05-2010, 12:49 AM
wa this story getting damn interesting sia... now even got some Kung Fu action about to happen

Premier
05-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Have asked SPH's Tony to contact you.... standby standby... he seems to be interested..... :eek:

Serious boh? My english cannot make it de, lucky what i wrote can make it! :D

Premier

Premier
05-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Wah sex story got kungfu in it. First time in SBF leh. Did Ah Bao use the 'Monkey steal peaches' move, grab the guy's balls and disable him? :p

Maybe TS is inspired by the movie Monga...... :cool:

hot sex hot action,
keep up the good work ;)

wa this story getting damn interesting sia... now even got some Kung Fu action about to happen

Yah!!! Some kungfu actions coming up, but ending not so happy de.
It make me feel sad when I thinking of typing... sian :(

Premier
05-05-2010, 02:59 AM
This story sibeh exciting. Camping for more....

2010 Story of the Year... All brothers must rem to vote for this!

Bravo Bravo Bravo!

Best story I have heard so far!

Do keep it coming ...

No lah! There are so many nice stories going on too. I loved to read other brothers stories too. It nice to have this forum sharing our experience...

AH.......Why always stop at the most exciting part.

bro , I also feel the suspense but we must let the writer continue at his own pace :)

Thats the thrill mah, all TV series are like this. If not how to excite you people... Patient n enjoy! Story ending soon... :(

Tonight no bedtime story, can't sleep liao!:(

Ok Ok... I write 1 installment now, hopefully i can write long long de. A bit tired now...

Premier

Premier
05-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Lastly, Thanks for all the points!
Really appreciate it.
Hopefully someone can donate 10 more points to me by noon.
Seeing my objective of hitting 300 should be shiok shiok!

Haha... now writing :D

Premier

Premier
05-05-2010, 03:55 AM
波 is someone who you don't disturb him, he will not make things difficult for you! However, if you guai lan... he will make sure you jialak jialak! :p

This was my another first time I saw real a fight (Biar Zui) right infront of me. My heart was pounding very fast because I can forsee something big going to happen. My instinct told me that I have to be alert and try my very best to protect the girls because I chao chao also ORD from OCS... (Officer Cadet School) :D lor... But don't ask me which cohort or which wing hor, I very low profile type de, somemore I old man liao lor. I'm sure no one will remember me or want to know me lah, kekeke!

Back to the scene. I signalled to 敏 and whispered to her to get ready and call for 公安 (Police) or some help. Then I start to look around to check what I could use if fight really broke out. I saw 2 flower pots, 1 behind me and another 3 metre away. Then I saw a wooden stool and 1 wooden plank. 1 pot of hot 绿茶 (Green Tea). 2 empty bottles (sake) behind 波 and 1 bottle in the middle of the table.

As the middle man 中 was walking towards 丝,the nearest girl. I could see 波 eyes glancing at him, I knew he would strike very soon if 中 going to touch anyone of us. The atmosphere was so bloody tensed inside, before 中 stepped any nearer... 敏 stood up and said...

敏:是我!
It's me!
中:她奶奶的,还以为你们是哑巴呗。终于开口了。。。
KaNinNa, I thought all of you are mute. Finally someone talked...
敏:你是勇叫来的?是为什么而来的?
Yong asked you to come? For what purpose?
中:我是来警告你的,两天后我会来跟你要钱!你明白吗?
I came to warn you and at the same time I will collect the money from you 2 days later! Understand?
敏:他付你多少,叫你来收钱的?
He pay you how much for you to collect the money?
中:这你不必管,你只要乖乖把钱交出来。咱们两就说拜拜。。。哈哈!
You don't have to care, you just have to handover the money to me peacefully. We will disappeared and kiss goodbye... HaHa!
敏:妈的B! 你叫他自己来收吧,我是不会再像傻B再给他一分钱的。
Mother fucker! You ask him to come and collect himself, I will not be so stupid and give him money again, not even 1 cent.

I admit that I'm the most nervous person among us, not that I hum chee and I more like worried. I don't know whether they knew that they will be safe with 波 around or they were used to this kind of scenerios or these people will only 'No Action Talk Only'! Anyway, I was already thinking of way to escape but suddenly 中 took out a Parang from his back and stepped onto the table and dashed towards 敏! With my quick instinct and natural born reaction, I managed to stand up and at the same time move myself infront of 敏 trying to block 中 assault.

I don't understand why I got the guts to do that. I supposed it was natural to act this way as I really have feeling towards 敏. I did not think too much at that crucial moment. All I want was protect my love from any harm.

中 slashed down his parang (actually not parang, it look like sword and also look like machete) towards our direction, heng he damn slow motion... 敏 screamed out fucking loud, at least 3 times louder than her moan... KNN!!! :o

So sorry, I know I'm bad :D!!! To be continue...

Premier

BigBoy2
05-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Bro... Please do update soon... Will up you when I get my power back.

pary
05-05-2010, 10:24 AM
After reading for so long, I must really thank Bro Premier for making the effort to share this with us. You made the effort to translate the Chinese into English and highlighted them too. Plus the way you narrate the events..so damn entertaining. Thanks!

Please don't keep us waiting for too long. :D

luvuass
05-05-2010, 10:32 AM
After reading to the last post,feel like watching a movie. here is my 3 drops of drug for yr wish come true n also some energy to continue.

junior_cannibal
05-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Bro TS, as your story gets even more action-packed, please try not to do slow motion and make us all neck long long hor.

tyson_usa
05-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro, you are the modern Jin Yong 金庸. Your sex cum fighting story is damn good... Also you top it up with all the familiar Singaporean terms... reading this is damn shiok lor.

The title of your story should be called
"The Legend of the Condom Heroes (射 Sperm 英雄傳)".... :)

Up your point!!! :p

Premier
05-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Bro... Please do update soon... Will up you when I get my power back.

After reading for so long, I must really thank Bro Premier for making the effort to share this with us. You made the effort to translate the Chinese into English and highlighted them too. Plus the way you narrate the events..so damn entertaining. Thanks!

Please don't keep us waiting for too long. :D

After reading to the last post,feel like watching a movie. here is my 3 drops of drug for yr wish come true n also some energy to continue.

Thanks all! Will sacrifice my lunch break to write a bit.
Give me some time....

Premier