PDA

View Full Version : "Caught"!!! Is it shameful?

iwillbfine
21-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Recently one of my friends told me smth. He said that he had phone sex with a lady he met online. But the problem was his neighbours (unit above and below his unit) overheard his 'conversation'. He live in HDB and how he know that his neighbours knew was that he overheard them talking about it. He said that he might had been too loud.

He was worried because he could hear his neighbours talking about it every night, like trying to tease him. And moreover if he could hear his neighbours talk about it, it meant that other neighbours have heard it too. The most 'f' thing was that they even mentioned his unit.

He also noticed that neighbours (those units close to him) like look at him in a different way. So is it very embarrassing? I thought it's very normal but it seems like S'pore is still very conservative in terms of things like that.

When he told me these, I was also shocked. What do u guys think he should do now? :eek:

nishikado
21-03-2010, 12:30 AM
ur friend or you :P :P

devilson
21-03-2010, 12:44 AM
ur friend or you :P :P

Ur friends STEREO soo good ah...hahahaha...joking bro...
just live with it la...if he is single then he no need to be ashame what...
MEN need to let go sometime...if he married then bo pian...
gotta live with it...unless he want to shift house la..

nishikado
21-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Haha, his story make me think of those stories that friends or TV drama lines

my friend had this .... when it's their own thing haha.

No offence :) But bo bian he have to live with it. if not move house?

But how come he steady phone sex so loud one ? he using loud speaker with mega surround ?

iwillbfine
21-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Haha, his story make me think of those stories that friends or TV drama lines

my friend had this .... when it's their own thing haha.

No offence :) But bo bian he have to live with it. if not move house?

But how come he steady phone sex so loud one ? he using loud speaker with mega surround ?

Bro, it's my Friend!!! We were having lunch together when he told me. No, he 'did it' with the gal in the middle of the night using hp. But I cant imagine how people can be so bo liao as to interfere with others life.

devilson
21-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Bro, it's my Friend!!! We were having lunch together when he told me. No, he 'did it' with the gal in the middle of the night using hp. But I cant imagine how people can be so bo liao as to interfere with others life.

But how come ur friend nvr realise he is tooo loud...lol...i guess he accidentally switched on the microphone(not on the phone one)...
then continue the phone sex...

i think he toooo syiokkk oready...hahaha...

geckoSG
21-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Its not other people bo liao, imaging that you are trying to sleep and some
bloody idiot keeps talking loud or making irritating noise. Of cos you will be
pissed...

Lesson learnt here. Phone sex, dun do it at window and keep it down! Others
are trying to SLEEP!

nishikado
21-03-2010, 02:01 AM
ya lor.. u put urself in the neighbour shoe la..

at night u can't sleep then hear someone phone sex ah here ah there, of course will gossip :)

so bo bian ah.. he just lan lan thick faced it lor haha.. time will wash away things, unless he phone sex so loudly again! lol

irrefutable
21-03-2010, 06:18 AM
Tell your friend to be less sensitive. So what if they are talking bout him?

raykwok79
21-03-2010, 09:03 AM
it must be some old estate whereby the Neighbours are aunties. so wat they talk. cannot hv phone sec on phone meh? then if hv sex cannot moan also? knn xiao!

cereal-killer
21-03-2010, 09:29 AM
how can it be possible for neigbours to hear your conversation, even if its HDB ?

smokyluke
21-03-2010, 09:44 AM
They must have been eavesdropping at the door...
he shud Ignore them .. after some time ppl will forget the incident

cereal-killer
21-03-2010, 09:50 AM
after some time, the aunties ALSO want phone sex with you :P

Mike1972
21-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Congrats...

asspanker
21-03-2010, 11:21 AM
must be the neighbours are stalking ur fren.. lolz..

if not prob he's SHOUTING way above the norm..

massa
21-03-2010, 01:54 PM
ur friend or you :P :Pdont like that lah, keep itside ur heart mah....:p

tomvoyeur
21-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I am just amazed how people can overhear it through HDB doors/walls!!??? :eek:

The_Chef
21-03-2010, 05:06 PM
How would they know it's him? on phonesex? They might just hear.. and think that he is having real sex, with all those sounds?

Btw, your friend must be really LOUD!!! :)

simple2kee
21-03-2010, 05:08 PM
ur story is unbelievable! :D

The_Chef
21-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Amazing EARS the neighbour has..to hear his "moaning" from the unit above or below :p :p :p

I find this strangely unbelievable too..

raykwok79
21-03-2010, 08:20 PM
frankly, I dun find any issue with this. jus ignore lor. my Neighbour also saw mi kissing and petting my gf at corridor. ok la, no worry.

NetRodent
21-03-2010, 10:04 PM
When I was in my late teens, I had this bad hobby of listening to others talking with wireless telephone unit.

I used to own a Panasonic KX series older non-digital wireless phone.
Whenever I switch off the main unit, the slave set would pick up another signal from my neighbours.

Its quite fun, many juicy conversation, but many times.. old aunties naggy chitchats.

Thus is not difficult for ur neighbours to eavedrop if you are using a non secure wireless phoneset.

Pinpoint the unit would take much PI work to stalk the person based on their conversation.

EBloGGeR
21-03-2010, 10:13 PM
nithing shameful... i think the neighbours might have done more disgraceful matters!

iwillbfine
22-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Ya I told him to come read what u guys had posted. And and I started 1 thread accidentally twice and kana 5 rep deducted. Haiz ... Den also for participating in off topic thread and kana 6 rep deducted. Haiz ......

virginboy
22-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Ya I told him to come read what u guys had posted. And and I started 1 thread accidentally twice and kana 5 rep deducted. Haiz ... Den also for participating in off topic thread and kana 6 rep deducted. Haiz ......

virginboy to your rescue.

Bangster
22-03-2010, 01:46 AM
TS,

ask your friend to use this as a money-making opportunity...

Tell him to pretend to be engaging in a serious phone conversation in a few nights' time...

Act as if he is talking to a Priest or something....you know lah, all these nosey neighbours very kaypoh and superstitious one.....

Ask him to mention bad things about the place they are living in.....what with ghosts, bad karma, bad fengshui, bad direction blah blah blah....must move out asap or else kena bad luck, death, accidents etc....

Then intro a housing agent to come by and ask for keen sellers. If successful, get a cut from the proceeds lor. Win-win situation. Nosey neighbours move out, your fren gets the money and peace forever.

gilagila100
22-03-2010, 12:18 PM
TS,

Tell him to pretend to be engaging in a serious phone conversation in a few nights' time...

Act as if he is talking to a Priest or something....you know lah, all these nosey neighbours very kaypoh and superstitious one.....

Ask him to mention bad things about the place they are living in.....what with ghosts, bad karma, bad fengshui, bad direction blah blah blah....must move out asap or else kena bad luck, death, accidents etc....

Then intro a housing agent to come by and ask for keen sellers. If successful, get a cut from the proceeds lor. Win-win situation. Nosey neighbours move out, your fren gets the money and peace forever.

Nicee!!! I likee ...

U sure have a good head for business ...

naturegreen
22-03-2010, 12:42 PM

Haha! Good suggestion!

htolas
23-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Could it be that the service provider is the neighbour? Could it be that as he (a female impersonator) moaned, he noticed a response through the walls? Maybe that's why he looks at your friend strangely.

iwillbfine
23-03-2010, 04:44 PM
virginboy to your rescue.

Thanks bro. At least now I have 14 rep. Really appreciate ur kindness and generousity.

iwillbfine
23-03-2010, 04:45 PM
TS,

Bro a good idea!!! How bout me using this opportunity to get rep from u too :D Good luck.

singexpat
23-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Ehhh.. "UR FRIEND" using LOUDHAILER to talk izzi? :eek:

Xgenre
23-03-2010, 07:21 PM
i think it's possible for such a scenario to happen. in the dead of the night, when all else is quiet, even a slightly louder voice can be heard. esp during phone sex when you do speak louder and use cheesy words to make each other high. Have you guys heard your neighbours moaning during sex or having a normal conversation? The brick walls of the older HDB estates can be pretty thin.

What i find interesting is that besides the neighbours hearing your friend, the neighbours can talk loud enough for your friend to know they are talking about him. This proves that everyone living in the area knows the walls are thin. If word can spread to the surrounding neighbours, I think he must be living in an old neighbouring estate. Newer estates ah... don't even know who your neighbours are, let alone share gossip.

Why not play a prank on the neighbours... Get your friend to pretend to be on the phone again. Get him to sound as if he's scared. Let the neighbours overhear him confiding about how he had murdered someone... Then get him to say 'Really ah? Must chop up the body to dispose?' Then get him to get a chopper to chop at the cutting board at the room where his neighbours can hear him. All in the middle of the night lar. Chop for five mins and get him to keep saying 'I'm really sorry....' in a half-crying manner.

That will teach the neighbours a thing or two about gossiping.

Eastpipper
23-03-2010, 07:29 PM
i still suspect is TS himself and not his friend....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-03-2010, 07:46 PM
......had phone sex with a lady he met online. But his neighbours (unit above and below his unit) overheard......he overheard them talking about it.....He was worried because he could hear his neighbours talking about it every night, like trying to tease him. And moreover if he could hear his neighbours talk about it, it meant that other neighbours have heard it too. The most 'f' thing was that they even mentioned his unit......He also noticed that neighbours (those units close to him) like look at him in a different way.....

Wow! Your "friend" 's neighbours from lower and upper floors so free to broadcast all over the floors?

Possible takes on this:
1) Your "friend" could be guilty conscience and being overly sensitive - 疑邻偷斧and 疑神疑鬼地瞎猜疑,往往会产生错觉。
2) Your "friend" unit is haunted
3) Your "friend" kenna dirty things
4) Neighbours unhappy because your "friend" didn't pass the "Kung-tao" numbers to them

No worry, You friend Will Be Fine after several more rounds of phone sex but please tone it down :D....

Up you when my power is back. Thanks for this interesting thread. :D