PDA

View Full Version : To the Sexy MILF at Birthday Party...

g_rider
22-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Names and situation altered to protect the innocent.

Basically, you: the very sexy MILF at a children's birthday party this weekend. Eyes met several times, but of course with my partner so couldn't be overt. You were alone.

Can't get you out of my mind. PM me if you happen to be the one. Can confirm the situation via PM.

wanderer23
22-03-2010, 02:54 PM

Basically, you: the very sexy MILF at a children's birthday party this weekend. Eyes met several times, but of course with my partner so couldn't be overt. You were alone.

Can't get you out of my mind. PM me if you happen to be the one. Can confirm the situation via PM.

This IS hilarious so i am not gonna zap you for wasting bandwidth and ignorance and presumption that EVERYONE in Singapore comes to SBF. You are really a piece of work TS

Welsh
22-03-2010, 02:58 PM
In what we say we invariably reveal what kind of people we are! Hahaha! This is so slow!

g_rider
22-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks for bumping my thread!

nuclearkid
22-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Could get a couple of guys to PM him and flood his mailbox...reading every single message would probably be very time consuming.

cereal-killer
22-03-2010, 07:19 PM

she's probably staring at you cos' she's wondering that you May be No.XXX husband, to be able to care for her 3 kids, shower them with love, nice big house, luxury car, give great sex and yet work 11am-2pm only.

simple2kee
22-03-2010, 07:36 PM
TS, u sounded serious. do u need to engage a PI to track her down?

ido11
22-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Dear TS,

I believe u have a better chance at striking toto than hoping to find ur milf here. Gd luck!! Try posting on flowerpod.

TalkcockING
22-03-2010, 09:34 PM
TS, what r u talking abt? Asking a question deserve to zap u.

Decartes
23-03-2010, 12:06 AM
This is quite funny. But mad people does the craziest things.

flooderx
23-03-2010, 12:35 AM
haha.... u are very funny

Bangster
23-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Aiyah...

that was me lah. I was wearing a wig and put on make-up.

About the meeting of eyes thingy....

chey, your eyes got damn alot of baht-sai (eye goo) lah! Damn disgusting!

sg_boytoy
23-03-2010, 02:42 AM

Dear f#&king threadstarter, you have not altered any f#*king names, as there are no names mentioned. "MILF" is NOT a name, by the way...

If you have altered the situation, then was it really a children's birthday party? Or that was altered?

You were with your partner? Are you gay or not really sure about your sexual orientation? Girlfriend say girlfriend, wife say wife lah...

I really want to PM you, sincerely, but I'm not sure whether we're talking about the same situation or has that been altered to protect the wimps... :D

oOoLyRrAdoOo
23-03-2010, 02:45 AM
TS, go to stomp or newspaper mah. higher chance !

post your face there, even higher chance. jiayou !

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Uhu TS baby...i am over here...there's no need to PM la...tell me what you want me to do for you....mauckz.....;););)

bus72
23-03-2010, 09:43 PM
ya right ...

shevsolsy
23-03-2010, 11:47 PM
first post here. Admire ur determination haha