PDA

View Full Version : MILFs and More Part 2

milfer
22-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Like I mentioned in my other thread, I had lunch with this female business acquaintance of mine last Wednesday and she brought this MILF who is her friend along.

Olivia stood up and we shook hands as we were introduced. Her hands felt soft and smooth. She stood about 1.6 and I could see that she worked out cos her body was very toned. She also had a nice tan but I could not really tell how great her figure was as was dressed in a loose fitting top and three quarter pants.

As we sat thru lunch, I found out that that she was Mongolian and had been living in Singapore for a few years while her husband was a highly ranked Executive in a huge Mining company in UlaanBataar or better known as Ulan Bator. Her teenage daughter is studying in Singapore and Olivia helps kill her time by helping other Mongolian parents who need arrangements to help their children come to Singapore to learn English during the harsh winter months

Halfway through lunch, Olivia excused herself to go to the washroom as as she got up to walk away, I caught a glimpse of the shape of her bosom as she adjusted her top. She had a solid body. My acquaintance saw me stare at her and teased me ( yes, I slept with my acquaintance once but that is for another story) . She knew what I had in mind and told me that Olivia was quite lonely in Singapore despite her hubby visiting her every 2 months. For a 50 year old, she was in good shape.

I really did not believe that she was 50. I thought that she was only 40 I told my acquaintance. "Doesn't she look like Chen Mei Feng - the Taiwanese Actress in 'Ai' now showing on Channel 8?" she asked. I shook my head ((I totally had no idea until later that afternoon when I googled her name and this was confirmed further when I saw her on TV last Sat). Anyway I found a new target and when she returned, an opportunity arose.

Olivia metioned that her relatives are looking at running an agency to handle equiries and arrangements for Mongolians wanting to study in Singapore. What she was doing now was just too ad-hoc and not comprehensive enough so she asked if I could help her with some marketing information becos of my strong marketing background.

I gave her my card and told her why not we meet over lunch tomorrow as I had to rush back to the office. Plus I could gather some information for her in the morning before meeting her. Olivia readily agreed and she gave me her number as well in case I had some last minute changes to our planned meeting.

There is always no free lunch so when I got back to my office, I quickly did my research and came up with some ideas for her in like 2 hours. I could not get her off my mind and did a search for "Chen Mei Feng". Damn they did look alike - MILFs with fantastic bodies despite their age. I was getting hard and I called Jane into my office and closed the door. Jane saw the bulge in my pants and knelt as I fucked her mouth and found great release while fantsizing it was 'Mei Feng', I mean Olivia who was sucking me.

Jane cleaned her mouth and commented that my cum was very explosive. "Now who turned you on?" she asked. I had to lie and said that i was just thinking about her. Jane left my office with a smile. Just then, I received a sms from Olivia.

"It was nice meeting you and thks for an enjoyable lunch! Hope that tomorrow's lunch will be just as enjoyable." she texted. I replied that I was looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day, I was totaly restless before lunch. I could not concentrate during work and was surfing the net and trying to view as many Mei Feng pics as usual. Again I got hard and again I made use of Jane in my office but this time I also ate her to an orgasm in case she felt someting was not right.

I was at the restaurant when Olivia arrived. I swore I could have fucked her there and then. She was wearing a pair of jeans but it was her white shirt-top that blew me away. It was tight and showed her sizeable C-cups squeezed under a white lacy bra. Her top two buttons were undone to show a deep 'longkang'. I stood up and she surprised me with a hug and a peck on each side of the cheeks and my cock grew as her breasts brushed against mine.

Lunch and my marketing talk was secondary as I tried to find out more about Olivia. The more I spoke to her, the more she opened up about her life here in Singapore. She sure was lonely and a bit stressed at being alone here to handle her daughter and all other matters although financially that was not a problem. I then suggested why don't I bring her to a spa where they can give her a nice massage to destress. She was apprensive but I told her I knew the owner and that she would be massaged by another lady and that her privacy would be assured.

She agreed after my persuasion and I had a nice downblouse as I opened the car door for her to get in. Damn I would love to tit-fuck her and my plan was coming together well.

Coming soon - The Massage

topcook1
22-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Nice one!! Camping for more

undefeated
22-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Wahseh bro u damn power lah.... got personal fuck machine in your office....

simple2kee
22-03-2010, 07:39 PM
TS, u r good! camping here for more updates. :)

eeemen
23-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Bro, looking forward to more of your sexcapades :D Thanks

Romany
23-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Waiting for the massage.

milfer
19-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Sorry Bros fopr the long absence. Been busy with Jane, work and some FLs.

Anyway here is the continuation as promised.

So we reached the Spa and I introduced Olivia to the owner (Lisa) who was a friend of mine. She assured Olivia that she will have a nice relaxing massage in the privacy of the couple room and that Lisa will attend to her personally and at the same time to keep an eye on me. Olivia seemed more relaxand smiled. I went to change 1st and laid face down on the massage bed and Lisa's girl began my massage while heard Lisa telling Olivia to lie face down adn she began to massage for Olivia.

My masseuse finished her massage and left the room. I looked up and saw Lisa massaging the neck of Olivia who seemed to have felt asleep. Lisa smiled at me and nodded for me to come over. I wrapped myself with the towel as Lisa left the room and told me to keep the volume low. As she closed the door, I used the aromatherapy oil and started to massage Olivia's shoulders. She did not stir. I lowered the towek and started to massage her lower back slwoly working my way at the sides of her breasts.

Olivia moaned a little and I worked my way to her ass. I kneaded and slowly worked my way into her butt crack. I added more oil and soon Olivia was moaning a little bit more and louder. She opened her legs and soon I was fingering her. I worked 1 then 2 fingers into her wet pussy and finger fucked her to an orgasm as she moaned and bucked under my fingers.

She did not lift her face at all and I left the room and went to shower while Lisa attended to her. I met Olivia at the recpetion and Lisa just smiled at me as Olivia told me she needed to go home and asked me if I could send her back.

There was a unspoken silence in the car as I drove her back to her condo in the East. She asked me to come in and as I stood in her living room which had a huge mirror, Olivia then started to kiss me. "Thanks for making me come" she said. Of coz I returned her kisses and soon our hands were all over each other. We were like in a competition to see who could strip faster. Olivia's figure was fantasic. Firm 36C breasts with brown pointish nips. As my cock sprung free from my boxers, Olivia kenlt to give me a blowjob. She was damn good and the sight of her blowing me reflcted in the mirror. It was such a turn on that I proceeded to tit-fuck her.

I was horny and so was she so I did not waste time and told her to support herself on the sofa while I doggied her. It was a pure intense fuck as she came twice and as I told her that I too was coming, she told me to come in her mouth. She turned around and swallowed my cock as the sight of her sucking me caused me to shoot load after load into her warm mouth. I had to sit for a while to recover before Olivia pulled me to her bedroom. She blew me again till I was hard while painted her to return the favour. She then climbed on top of me and rode me like a crazy cowgirl. One of the bros who mentioned that Mongolian girls were fantastic cowgrils was spot on. Maybe its their nomadic instinct but we both came together. This time I shot my load inside her.

We had a nice soak in her bathtub before we laid in bed to chit chat for a while. As her daugther was coming back soon, I dressed up and kissed her goodbye but she would not let me go and knelt down to give me another blowjob. The excitement of her daugther walking into her mum giving a blowjob was too much. I gave up and shot my 3rd load into her mouth. She swallowed it all quickly rushed me out and thanked me for a wonderful time and said she would call me again as her daugther could show up anytime.

As I was driving back to the office, I told myself that I had hit the jackpot with Jane and now Olivia. Reality sunk in the next day when Olivia called me and told me that what happened the day before was a mistake. She really enjoyed the sex with me but her guilt was too much for her to take. She apologised and told me not to call her again. I knew how the game is being played and it was really a pity that it had to end after just 1 memorable session.

Please read my continuation with Jane (Milfs and More Part 1)and another fling that I had over the weekend which will be under my new thread MILFs and More Part 3 which I hope to post soon.

Thanks for reading

JoySeeker
19-04-2010, 06:34 PM
more more pls, TS:)

nightfly1966
19-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Awesome!I love Chen Mei Feng!:)

lionking200365
19-04-2010, 07:46 PM
perhaps i can help Olivia if u r 2 busy, can pass her contact to me .

Rexona
19-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Will you be continuing ?

shiraz cabernet
20-04-2010, 01:36 PM
TS...nice read and thanks for sharing.

milfer
20-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Unfortunately this thread ends here due to Olivia's reluctance to carry on.

Please read my continuation with Jane (Milfs and More Part 1)and another fling that I had over the weekend which will be under my new thread MILFs and More Part 3 which I hope to post soon.

Thks for reading

shiraz cabernet
20-04-2010, 03:06 PM

Thks for reading

Bro milfer, there may be a twist of fate dude...cheers

swell
20-04-2010, 03:20 PM

Thks for reading

I enjoy reading your story. Thanks for the effort.

raykwok79
20-04-2010, 08:59 PM
I must call u shifu Liao. I luv milf!

camping here! more pls!