PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Of My Neighbor

beckie0723
23-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Hi SBF bro, I in this forum for quite sometime and never really come into this Adult Sex Discussion, always chiong at the Health Centre Department and after seeing so many story, i feel that is time for me to contribute my story also... Hope you all like it...cheers

This was way back about 2 year ago, I used to stay in a terrace with my parents, we had 2 flats per floor. Beside of my terrace was a couple married for about a year and a half, the husband was about 37 years and weighed about 90+ kgs but the wife was 25 years very proportionate in body, she had a cute face, her name was Ivy, I used to wonder how this cute girl said yes to marriage with this guy who had the looks as well as the body of a buffalo, I later came to know that she was very poor and hence she said yes to him. All of us neighbors were very close to each other and always ready to help each other in every which way we could. Her husband used to go to work at 6 am and come back at about 7 in the evening I used to visit this cute lady everyday sit with her for about 15 to 20 minutes as I had a crush over her (as well as my next door neighbor whose story I will tell you later) and every time before i go to work I used to say hi to her because she got up early to prepare breakfast for her husband. I would ask if she wants me to bring anything for her, if she required anything she would let me know. We had become close friends we used to just chat and I used to like to look at her face she had nice tits and a nice ass, she used to wear body hugging dresses with low neck cut and I would like to look at her cleavage but was careful that she didn’t catch me looking at her tits. I would always imagine holding them, squeezing them and sucking them, I used to get a hardon just looking at her.

irrefutable
23-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Please tell us what happened to this dream? Thanks.

The_Chef
23-03-2010, 12:13 PM
thats all ? do continue fast

tyro
23-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Tell us about your dream leh.

beckie0723
23-03-2010, 06:37 PM
And I just love that my off day is always on the weekday because that is the time that i can see her during the day time. haha.....The kitchens in our flats were pretty small and whenever she used to be cooking in the kitchen I used to go in the kitchen and chat with her and taste the food that she was cooking, it was also the best place I liked because I used to get to touch her body against my body every time she passed me, as the place was limited and narrow, many a times I have brushed and rubbed against her tits, her pussy and her ass in the kitchen and made it look like an accident the first few times I said sorry and she used to say don’t say sorry as the place is very small. Many a times even she used to brush against me. One day she rubbed against my dick which was hard and I almost came in my pants after some time she rubbed my dick again to check whether I am hard, but she was not sure, and for the 3rd time she came very close to me and pressed her self against me and put her hand in between us and almost held my dick in her palm as I used to wear loose shorts I knew she was trying to make sure whether I am really hard and she then gave me an amused look, and a look that told me you are horny and you are thinking of sex at this age, I was embarrassed and quickly went out of her house and did not visit her for the next few days.

A week or so later as I was going down the stairs, Ivy was standing at her door and asked me to come inside her house and also asked me why I had stopped visiting her, as she had been waiting for me to come and chat with her as she used to enjoy those few minutes with me, I blushed and didn’t know what to say to her so I kept quiet. She bluntly asked me if I was embarrassed that she came to know about my hardon, then she put her hands on my cheeks and asked me not to worry. Then she took me to the kitchen and asked me to taste the chicken she had cooked as she was turning she brushed her tits against me and again I immediately got a hard on, I wanted to run out of her house as quickly as possible lest she come to know that I had a hardon again, but I could not leave as she wanted me to eat something she had cooked, she then bent down to lift the utensil which was in the bottom rack and as I was standing directly behind her, her ass pushed into my dick and I was so embarrassed that she had come to know that I had a hardon again, I quickly darted out of the kitchen and was opening the door to get out of her house that she came and caught me by my hand and pulled me inside the house,

to be continue....cheers

torresisking09
23-03-2010, 08:31 PM
nice story. but its a dream eh? :D

stupendous
23-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Stop dreaming, bro. And carry out your fantasy in full steam and in haste.

beckie0723
24-03-2010, 01:39 AM
continue......

she looked at my face and asked why was I behaving like a moron. you sit here and eat this, she then said that she is quiet comfortable with me in fact she told me that she is flattered that she has such a sexual effect on me this was the first time Ivy had used the word sex with me, Ivy then asked me if she looked good, I immediately replied that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world she said thank you but that is not true as there are many beautiful women in this world and it is my view, Ivy then said as you grow up you will find somebody more beautiful than me and so on then, she then asked me if I liked the chicken that she gave me to eat I said it was very tasty then she took the plate and went to wash it in the kitchen I followed her in the kitchen and said thank you once again she asked me for what and I said for being very understanding. She turned around and gave me tight a hug and kissed me on the cheeks and said you are a good guy, I was on top of the world as this was the first time a woman had hugged me this way, her tits were crushed against me and her pussy was pressed against my dick and I knew she could feel my hardon, I thought she would release her hug because of my hardon but she didn’t release me, she hugged me for more than 5 minutes and I was very happy after she released me she asked me if I was attracted to her I didn’t reply and looked at the floor she asked me again and I still didn’t reply, she then raised my chin with her fingers and gave me her million dollar smile and I smiled back at her she asked me again whether I was attracted to her, I simply nodded and she hugged me more tighter than last time this time I also put my arms around her and was caressing her back then slowly my hands went down to her ass and kept it there she released me after some time. I said bye to her and she said don’t forget to come tomorrow.

irrefutable
24-03-2010, 09:37 AM
So what happened the next day?

Jurist
24-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Please continue.

beckie0723
25-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Two days later I was coming back from work and I had a picture book of nude girls hidden in the waistline of my trousers which was given to me by a friend, I wanted to go to the terrace of our building to look at the pictures in the book and keep it hiding from my mom and dad, as I was climbing the stairs I saw my beautiful Ivy standing at her door she said she was waiting for me as she knew my working timing and asked me to come inside I said I am hungry and want to go home, she said she will give me something to eat and I said no as I wanted to hide the book. she asked me if her food was not tasty, I said it is very tasty than she insisted that I eat, I reluctantly said okay and entered her house she closed the door and went into the kitchen and I sat on the chair she came with some prawns and bread and asked me to eat. I ate as fast as possible without tasting the food as I wanted to get out of her house ASAP. after eating, she took the plate from me and I got up to wash my hands at the sink and bent down to wash my face and my book came out of my waistline and was leaning against my shirt at that moment she turned and saw that something was leaning against my shirt I quickly tried to push it back in my waist band of my trousers but instead of the book going back into the waistband, my shirt which was tucked inside my waistband of my trousers got undone and the book fell on the floor, we both looked at the book and then she bent down and I bent down at the same time and our heads banged and she was quicker than me and grabbed the book and looked at the cover of the book which had a nude woman standing in a very erotic manner, she then went out of the kitchen I reacted a bit late and went after her to take back my book, she ran around the room and I followed her trying to get the book back she started to open the book and look inside and all this time she was running round and round finally she jumped on the bed and was turning the pages with her legs slightly parted and knees dangling from the edge of the bed when I jumped on her, we were exactly in the missionary position but with all our clothes on and we were looking in each others eyes I wasn’t getting up off her, she then asked me is this what you’ll do in school, I said that was the reason I wasn’t coming to her house, Ivy then asking me if I liked to see nude women, I kept quiet she than said that I had told her the other day that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world is it so fast that I am not beautiful I said its not like that, it is just that I had never seen a nude woman in my life hence I wanted to see how a woman looks like in the nude, she asked me if I really had not seen a nude woman ever in my life I said no I really haven’t seen a nude woman in real life or in pictures and this was my 1st time, she looked at me amused, and all this time I was on top of her and then she pecked me on my lips and smiled and told me get up off her I was slowly getting a hardon, as all this time because of being caught with the book I had lost my hardon, I didn’t get off her immediately as I wanted her to feel my hardon she just looked in my eyes and smiled at me as she could feel my hardon growing by the second and her eyes started becoming like saucers feeling my hardon and that was the time I told her that she was still the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and she asked me what about these ladies here pointing at the book and I answered her they are for curiosity, at that moment she gave me a tight hug and wrapped her legs around me and gave me a small kiss on my lips by this time I was so hard that I thought that my prick would burst out of my pants, she asked me to get off of her as somebody might come in as she had not locked the door, so I got off of her.

Crono30
25-03-2010, 11:19 AM
This story so very familiar as I had seem to read abt it in another sex forum

tan707070
26-03-2010, 07:36 AM
more bro waiting

eeemen
26-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Do carry on dreaming and sharing eh? cheers bro .............

sunhuan-con
26-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Camping for more.

halcyon
26-03-2010, 11:43 PM
It's a worthwhile dream. So dream on.

jackos7
27-03-2010, 10:05 AM
i think having paragraphs would be a whole lot easier to read..

gaipauchi
28-03-2010, 12:42 AM
pls continue, setting up camp...

beckie0723
29-03-2010, 11:27 AM
bro.... rather busy this few day.. will update soon... will convert into paragraph also... cheers SBF bro...

beckie0723
30-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Ivy then told me that she had news for me I asked her what news she said her husband was going to his hometown as he had to settle some property issues so I asked her what about you,she said she wasn’t going.
I asked why, she said his family is not very fond of her so I asked why don’t you stay with your parents. she answered that people would start talking about her that she cannot get along with her husband so she didn’t want that and moreover she looked at me and said she would miss me.

I was taken aback I didn’t know what to say I asked her if she was joking and she said no, looked in my eyes and said seriously. I then went to her and hugged her by this time we were getting used to hugging and holding and kissing each other.

She then said that her husband will be gone for about one and a half months. I said how will you manage alone, she said why I can manage alone. And you will be there with me. I said I am always there with you, she said not that way. Me and my husband were discussing who will come and sleep over in her house when her husband is gone as she would be alone for the first time so she said is ok, can get used to it and is only 1 month plus only.

Then she went and sat on the bed and asked me to sit next to her, I sat next to her and she opened the book and looked at the nude girls and asked me to look at them, she then pointed at one of the nude girls tits and started explaining to me these are for feeding babies milk, I turned to her and asked her are they only for babies milk, she said you are very naughty, I then pointed at a girls pussy and asked her what is this for?

Ivy replied very quickly for peeing, I then gave her a naughty smile and asked her, is it only for peeing, Ivy looked awkwardly and then turned and replied I guess you know what else it is for, I gave her my most innocent look and said I really don’t know and Ivy gave me a light slap on my thighs and said with your hardon I am positive you know what you do with it I asked her again what? and she looked me straight in my eyes and said for fucking.

I then asked her where was the clitoris and she asked me how do you know about the clitoris I said my friends talk about it she then turned a few pages to see if there was any nude girl in the book showing her clitoris she turned a few more pages and then pointed to a girl with her legs spread wide, opening her pussy lips with her fingers, showing her clitoris. Ivy then said the clitoris is the most sensitive and erotic body part of a woman, Ivy then said man puts his penis in this opening of a woman pointing to the pussy opening of the girl in the book which is also called the vagina and discharge their semen. I asked her what is semen and she said its a white discharge when men cum she asked me if I ever masturbated and I said yes and Ivy said the white liquid that comes out from your penis after masturbating is semen.

I said I would be very happy if I could see a nude woman live, she said you boys think ahead of time give you’ll an inch and you’ll take not a yard but kilometers, Ivy said I know what you are thinking but no way, I said please please please, she said no I said you are my friend, she said yes but not for this I promised her I would not tell anyone, I went on pleading with her but she refused after sometime.
I said please think it over she again said no way, I than got up to leave her house, Ivy told me to keep the book with her as my parents will find it I said I was supposed to hide it on the terrace and she said supposing somebody finds it and takes it away, I then asked her what if her husband found it she said she will keep it safely and her husband will not find it, I then left her house. I knew she also wanted to look at the book as there were a few nude male pictures in the book.
I didn’t go to her house for the next ten days as i have a lot of work were going on and I didn’t want to get distracted so she caught me again as I was coming home from work.
she asked why wasn’t I coming to her house and if I was angry, I said no I will never ever get angry with you cause you are so sweet and that my works are going on and I said I wanted to concentrate on my work and I have just 2 more project remaining. she was satisfied with my answer and asked me how were my work and project so far? I said so far so good and have done well, Ivy then asked me if I was sure that I was well prepared for? I said yes confidently, and Ivy was convinced.
She than called me into her house and said that she wants to show me something I said okay but make it quick, she then locked her door and asked me to sit, after I sat she asked me to promise her that I wouldn’t touch her I said why, I always hug you, she said now you wont touch me and I asked why? she said because I want to show you a live nude woman I said wow I promise, cross my heart I will not touch you.

jason47
30-03-2010, 01:40 PM
camping for more.....: )

tan707070
27-04-2010, 06:58 AM
bro more so long never update ///////////////////////

eeemen
29-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Ya lor, almost a month has gone past, still no updates :(. Looking forward to your continuation bro :D , cheers .............