PDA

View Full Version : MSCP milf encounter

Feymann
23-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I had a hard on thinking of this milf and penning down my story. Here goes...

This happened few months back when I began to notice this lady, she looked abit aged, who's probably 40 years old. Usually when I drove out of my mscp in the morning, I'd spot her walking past me in the mscp. Myself, when I beo somebody I don't hide it at all. I think its a compliment for the lady to receive such attention from a passerby. So I will usually tilt my head a little as I drive to keep my gaze on her just a little longer. Of course, she noticed it. This happened a couple of times. And I noticed she recognised my car cause the following few times when she walked she would look towards my direction.

So the next time, I wound down the window so when she looked at me, I gave her a smile. She smiled back, hence I returned the favour with a cheeky wink. She smiled even more. The next morning, I got ready at the mscp and waited for her to walk past. As she walked past me, I went up to her and say hi and introduced myself. I was going to be late for work but its worth the gamble. So, she recognised me as the friendly smiley driver. We had a short conversation and I excused myself to go to work.

So I know her name is Cindy and she goes to the nearby food centre to buy breakfast. Well, the thing about Cindy which made her stood out from the rest of the 'housewives' in the morning is her figure. She looked really sexy and hot in her shorts and either tank top or tshirt. Her legs are slim, her butt is cute and firm and she has a modest B++ cup. She's those 'aunties' that aged gracefully. She stirred my sexual appetite every morning when I go to work.

TBC..

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Bro TS...Please continue...nice start...:)

Feymann
23-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanx for the encouragement...I type very slowly. So pardon me.

The next morning, I did not see her. I was tired from just finishing a project, hence I asked my boss for half day which was approved. So I was home ard 1pm. As I was sitting in the car having a puff, I saw a familiar figure with her hips gyrating like someone I knew. As the figure approached, I could make out it was actually cindy. She walked past my car and I flashed my headlights. She turned and I called out to her. I stood beside the car as she approached me.

Cindy told me that she just came back from the DVD store. She rented a movie on Jennifer's Body. I could see droplets of sweats on her forehead as she talked. I know she stayed not too far about a few blocks away.

“Hey...its so hot out here. You sweating like a pig!” I chuckled.

“Yah... I think I will melt. Cant wait to go back and sit under the fan” Cindy replied.

“Why not come into my car first and enjoy the aircon. I got dvd player, I wanna watch that show too” I jokingly told her.

“Hmm...okay.. Just for a while” she replied.

So we got onto the car and enjoy the aircon. I help to insert the dvd into the player and the video started playing. I offered her a bottle of coke and she took a huge sip and thank me. I told her the rmote control is beside her at the door. She looked blur. So I bent over to her side to look for the remote control. I 'accidentally' brushed against her B cups. There was an awkward moment of silent as I was 'oh shit..what to do?' going through my head.

Then, I bent over again to try to retrieve the remote and tried to broke the awkward silent by saying,” Wah...u blocking me le. Ur thighs damn fat loh!” And I slapped her left thigh making a loud piak sound. She screamed, “ Pain la! And tried to slap back my thigh. So I was fending off her hands to prevent her from returing that slap. She managed to slap but because I was moving my thighs left and right She hit me in betwen my thighs where my bro was half awaken. It wasn't that painful but I was pretending like it hurt like hell.

“Ahh...sorry...sorry..” Cindy said looking at me with a concern look.

“Sorry no cure!” as I turned away from her.

TBC...

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Bro feymann...cool start up dude...:) up you pts...cheers

PepperO
23-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey bro TS, interesting start.. looking forward to your next update! :)

Feymann
23-03-2010, 08:37 PM
She held my arm and pulled me towards her. I resisted until the last moment, I turned and tickled her and laughed, “Bluff u lah”. After her initial shock, she retaliated and tickled back. We did this until I was breathless and I was sweating! Lol... We called a truce and rested. During the tickling, I knew I had touched her boobs lightly and her inner thighs not to mention her blowing the back of her neck to creat that tickling sensation. I felt that she was okay with my advances so far. So it's time for me to push the limit further still.

We were talking about movies and actresses and how she liked Megan Fox cause she find her body real hot. I added and said to cindy that her body is hot as well. I've not seen a 40 year old around our area as hot as her. She was sharp and said,”so there are hotter 40 year olds at other place?”

I just kep quite giving her the knowing look and agreeing to her silently with a smirk. The scene was then showing Megan Fox trying to seduce one of the football player in the woods. I said,”Why you try to corrupt my mind showing this kinda movies?”

“As if you don't know what she's doing” Cindy quipped.

“Dunno. What she doing??” I quickly replied pretending to be blur.

“She going to give the guy a blowjob lo” she blushed abit as she said that.

My chance come already... “So you give blowjob before?”

“Y u wanna know? Busybody!” she replied playfully.

I tickled her again until she could not tahan and gave me the answer I have been waiting.”Havela...stop..stop...I wanna pee”

I stopped tickling her and said her husband is one lucky dude. She replied in a sad tone that her husband dun appreciate it and end up with a prc lady. They have been seperated for about 2 years already. “Must be lonely for u?” I added.

“No one has approached me, even when I wear so sexily every morning. You first person” she replied.

TBC...

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Bro TS...I am camping here liao...start fire...wine and snack ready...front row seat...any lady want to share my tent...;)

Sweetie...you there?:D

Feymann
23-03-2010, 09:00 PM
I think part of the joy in writing is knowing that there is an audience. Thanx bro for the support.

“Hehe...this must be your lucky day” I grinned.

“I was hoping that you would talk to me. Cause I noticed you for sometime already. But I'm a lady so I too shy to make a move” she added.

I was thinking,”Hot single milf. How luckier could I get?” As I would soon find out shortly.

I ran my hand through her long wavy hair and shared with her an honest comment which comes from the bottom of my heart, “I really think you're husband is an idiot. Dunno how to appreciate beauty” I meant it and she could feel the sincerity. With those words leaving my mouth, our eyes are locked in a gaze which felt like eternity which ended with my lips moving towards hers. Those pinkish lips I saw are now carressing mine. It felt like eating candies. So sweet and tender. Her tongue left her mouth and flicked my lips gently. I felt like I'm trapped in a spell as out tongues greeted each other and making acquaintances. I dunno how long it was but, I realised we're on the ground floor and so I suggested to her, we go to a higher floor. I found a perfect spot beside a van which I know whose owner usually only leaves at night. Other cars wouldn't go to that corner since its not so convenient and there are plenty of parking lots below and more accessible.

I put the car into 'P' and we continued where we left off. I began cupping her boobs from outside her tanktop and circle my thumb around her nipples. She let out soft moans as the pleasure distracted her and interrupted our kiss. Her eyes are close in ecstacy. I could feel that she was waiting for something more. With one sweeping move, my left hand went onto her strap and unfastened her clip. My other hand went to lift up her tanks and pulled down her bra at the same time revealing for the first time her slightly brown nipples which was eraser hard. I attacked her right nipple which is closer. My tongues cicling it and taking little nibbles and sucking it like a baby. My right hand cupped her left breasts as I squueze it and placed the nipple between my thumb and index finger to pinch and twist her nipples slightly. After a few minutes playing with her boobs, she pulled back her tanktop down and looked kinda worried.

“I scared people see us like this” she said. She reached her back and tried to fastened back her bra.

I looked abit sian seeing her doing that. She saw that and asked to sit back and enjoy. “Huh?? what's there to enjoy?” I was thinking to myself.

TBC...

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I looked abit sian seeing her doing that. She saw that and asked to sit back and enjoy. “Huh?? what's there to enjoy?” I was thinking to myself.

TBC...

Bro TS...keke...good one...whale hunters searching the area for mobby dick...and than one of the sailor called out....

:D ...THERE SHE BLOW...:p

please continue bro

stupendous
23-03-2010, 09:20 PM
You write very well, bro. Keep it up.

Feymann
23-03-2010, 09:29 PM
She bent over to my side and reached for the lever and let my seat inclined further. While still in that position, with her head over my hardened dick, left hand came and cupped my balls from outside my pants. The feeling was intense, I thought I might actually shot my load from that. I guess the built up pressure is just too much. My dick immediately hardened. She looked at my bulging pants and said “I think ur brother needs more splace”

She unbuckled my belt which was very easy and unzipped me. She pulled down my pants slightly and pulled down my underwear and scooped out my balls and rested it on top of the zipper. She started blowing her breathe on to my rod. She licked the underside of my dick and then, my dick disappeared into her mouth. I cant say how amazing that felt. Her head went up and down on me and her hand began squeezing and messaging my balls. I tried to hold back as long as I can.

While she's busy, I released her clip again and start squeezing her breasts and nipples. My left hand tried to reach for her pussy. I kept shifting myself until I could finally reach her pussy. I used my thumb to tickle her cunt from outside her shorts. My index finger then began to go underneath her shorts to gently rubbed the area around her cunt. I could feel the hair or the lack of it. It was trimmed and not bushy.

My thumb began to detect wetness on the outside of her shorts. She dripping wet from just touching outside her shorts. Occasionally she would stop her bj and gif a moan and her body will tremble slightly. “She's one helluva horny milf” I thought,”It's just a matter of time” and I smiled to myself admist the blowjob that is going on. I cant hold back and I whispered to cindy that I gonna shoot. She never relent in her blowjob only it got faster and the suction increased as if she was encouraged by those words of me cumming.

“Ahh....I'm cumming” I stopped my fingering and came back to my senses.

I looked at Cindy's face. She smiled at me and she swallowed my cum! Wah piangz... she really know how to please a guy. Maybe she appreciates it now that she has not been getting in on some action.

She kissed me. I could taste some of my cum as I kissed her. She licked and nibbled my ear lobe and she blow into my ear and her tongue darted in and out of my ear. “Feymann... I want ur dick in me” she whispered into my ear.

TBC...

Feymann
23-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Last part coming up... kenot tahan man thinking of the incident.

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Last part coming up... kenot tahan man thinking of the incident.

Bro Feymann...go PCC first...there after continue...ok...?;)

Feymann
23-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Last part...

I no longer cared if I was in the mscp in the middle of a hot afternoon. I have to fuck cindy and would not be satisfied with anything lesser. I felt she felt the same way. I pulled down my seats furthest and climbed to the back. Both of us getting into the back seat was a series of complex action of shifting and pushing forward backward the seats. Finally we're both at the back with both seats all the way forward to create the most room at the back. After all that, I still felt just as horny so it was a good sign. Seeing her breasts slipped out of her bra and bouncing as she find the corner of the backseat got my brother all hard again so soon. She saw that and commented” So fast??! I like it!”

She wanted to holdplay with my dick but I pushed her hand away and told her I've had enough its her turn now. With my knees on the floor and facing her, I pulled down her shorts and threw it to the side. I spread her legs apart and position myself between her legs staring at the neatly trimmed bush and juicy cunt. Fuck the foreplay and teasing, I just went in and buried my face into her cunt and sniffed the womanly smell which emitted from her cunt juices. I use my nose to pushed onto her clitoris and my mouth rubbed her vagina lips. I cant wait no more and began sucking and licking the pussy. It felt wet again. Cindy's soft moan increased in volume. I was aware of that and realised it might be too loud. She trembled again when i pushed one finger into her vagina as I felt her vagina clamping onto my finger. I imagined how it would feel around my dick.

I reached for my wallet and took out a cd. Cindy grabbed it from my hands, tore open the wrapper wif her teeth and capped me. She obviously cant wait as well. I rubbed my dick outside her vagina to build slight a tense. She cant wait and grabbed my bums and pulled me towards her. I assisted her the last bit and pushed myself all the way into her. Her pussy didnt feel that tight. I pumped her a while with her resting on the back seat but I soon was tired. I pulled myself out and turned the aircon knob to make it colder. I leaned on the other end of the back seat. I invited her to come over.

She came on top of me and slow sunk her pussy ont my dick. Her B cups bouncing in front of me is just too much. We kissed and I sucked her boobs and squeezed her boobs until I couldnt hold anymore. I knew she had came as her loose vagina became tight and start pulsating series of squeezes on my dick. I knew that was my cue as I let go whatever little cum I had left and cummed while still in her. I looked into her eyes as I came. Her eyes half shut, tells me a thousand stories of satisfaction and fullfilment. She sank on top of me. I hugged her and smelt her sweat coming from her neck. It got me all hard again but that was a false alarm as rapidly turn flacid. She got off me and sat beside me hugging me. I held her tightly with my left arm. I was short of saying I love you. I managed to sort out my thots and instead told her how shiok that was. I reached for her shorts and passed it back to her. We both straightened up and moved back to the front seat. We chatted more to find out more about each other.

“Hey Feymann...your english must be quite good right? Can help my daughter with her reports? She struggling with her school asignments.” I paused...

“Chicken feet lah...she ITE only. Plus got more chance for us to meet up” She looked at me pleadingly and then hugged me. “Why you smile?? Thinking of fucking me at my house ah??” Cindy said that jokingly.

It could very well be that or something else. I continued smiling and started to think ahead of the good times to be had.

TBC(maybe)...

That's the end of this episode... Thanx for the audiences that patiently waited for my updates. I know you are there although u waited quietly in the dark corner not making any noise:) Spent one evening writing this story. Didnt know writing take up so much time:eek:

eddtan1
23-03-2010, 11:53 PM
That's the end of this episode... Thanx for the audiences that patiently waited for my updates. I know you are there although u waited quietly in the dark corner not making any noise:) Spent one evening writing this story. Didnt know writing take up so much time:eek:

Bro feymann...good story and may you and Cindy have many more happy sessions to CUM...:p

Yap...agreed that writing takes up a lot of time...cause have to recap what happen...and try to put it in writing...you had put in lots of effort spend the entire evening writing...good job...but when Bro and Sis love what you had shared...and replied to you...it felt good...

My tent firmly pitch liao at your thread...cheers bro;)

lweiss100
24-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Bro TS...I am camping here liao...start fire...wine and snack ready...front row seat...any lady want to share my tent...;)

Sweetie...you there?:D

Hey Feymann...like your story. Camping with some wine and cashews as well.

Write on, you doing great! And that's also teaching too! Cheers.

eeemen
24-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Another camper here, more plz, thanks

eddtan1
24-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Another camper here, more plz, thanks

Bro eeemen...good to see you here too...pitch your tent beside mine...I have wine...cheese....and cigar....TS will be giving Chapter 2 soon....

Bro Feymman...Chapter 2 pls...

eeemen
24-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Bro eeemen...good to see you here too...pitch your tent beside mine...I have wine...cheese....and cigar....TS will be giving Chapter 2 soon....

Bro Feymman...Chapter 2 pls...

Bro ed, Thanks!! Wah, got cheese and cigars, man, that's life,:D:D looking forward to more bro Feymman! ;)

tyro
24-03-2010, 09:24 AM
A good story. Hope you will continue.

FrOsTy-CoLd
24-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Bro ed, Thanks!! Wah, got cheese and cigars, man, that's life,:D:D looking forward to more bro Feymman! ;)

Hi TS, camping here as well.

Sitting beside some bros tent waiting to be invite in.

eeemen
24-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi TS, camping here as well.

Sitting beside some bros tent waiting to be invite in.

I am sure bro ed won't mind you joining in :D Welcome!!;)

kiddocoo
24-03-2010, 01:13 PM
wahahaha can i join in as well??
Pass me some wine and potato chips :)

eddtan1
24-03-2010, 02:01 PM
wahahaha can i join in as well??
Pass me some wine and potato chips :)

Bro kiddocoo....wine and cheese...no chips lei...cigar ok?;)

Maxico
24-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Bro kiddocoo....wine and cheese...no chips lei...cigar ok?;)

You have Cohiba Robusto for me bro?:)

Jurist
24-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Party time! Thanks.

eddtan1
24-03-2010, 03:16 PM
You have Cohiba Robusto for me bro?:)

Bro Maxico....time is bad lei...tada Cohiba Robusto...Villiger...premium No. 7 ok?;)

Bro Feymman...please take your time...we drink and smoke first...will wait for you...:cool:

mooncake
24-03-2010, 03:19 PM
i think this is a good one. Short & sharp. More eposiodes to come!

Great work!

Keep it up!

JIKED D
24-03-2010, 03:44 PM
is her ITE daughter gonna get it too ? :D

Feymann
24-03-2010, 04:39 PM
is her ITE daughter gonna get it too ? :D

That is for another day...For you to find out ;)

Keeping to the title... I'll be posting another milf cp story... thanx for the encouragement:cool:

Needtodiet
24-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Darn! the MSCP at my place only has cats..... :mad:

best123
24-03-2010, 04:51 PM
good story, 4 humble pts for you

PepperO
24-03-2010, 04:53 PM
That is for another day...For you to find out ;)

Keeping to the title... I'll be posting another milf cp story... thanx for the encouragement:cool:

Whoa...interesting... Bros, I am joining in as well.. :)

Maxico
24-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Bro Maxico....time is bad lei...tada Cohiba Robusto...Villiger...premium No. 7 ok?;):

Ok no prob. I take anything tats Cuban.;)

Thank you.

Feymann
24-03-2010, 05:02 PM
This happened before meeting Cindy...I'm trying to recall the details.

I like smoking at mscp after I parked my car, when I warm up my car. I don't smoke at home. One day, after a hard day at work, I told my boss, i'd take off an hour earlier. He said ok since he know I dtayed up late occasionally. So it's a give and take between us. I reached home ard 4plus. I parked at the 3rd floor next nearest available lot to the stairs. So as I stood outside my car facing the block next to the mscp, I saw this lady smoking at the staircase. Immediately, I recognized her to be one of the ah lian milf that I've seen around my neighbourhood. I've not talked to her before that day except occasional smile when walking past.

She looked at me and gave a faint smile. I waved back and said, “Hi...”

“You not scared kenna summon??!” she shouted and smiled.

I could barely hear her but I coud figure out the words somehow. So I took my pack, locked the car and left the mscp. I walked below to her void deck and ponder whether I should be walking up. “Just say hi lo” I thought to myself.

So, I climbed the stairs until between the 2nd and 3rd floor. She was surprised to see me and asked, “What u doing here?”

“I scared kenna sumon so I come here smoke lo. Here wun kenna summon right?” I joked.

“”No summon but must pay erp!” she replied with a laugh.

“That's funny! My name's feymann by the way” I held out my hands.

“I'm Stephanie. Just call Steph can liao” she replied with a cigarette in her mouth.

“I forgot my lighter can I borrow urs?” as I put a cigarette in my mouth.

She was tapping her pockets to look for hers and then said, ”Dun need lighter la”.

She bent towards me and with her cigarette in her mouth, “Come..faster”

I was taken aback and took the cue and light my stick using hers.

Our face close to each other for a few seconds as I tried clumsily to aim my cigarette at hers.

Her face look so smooth. Her eyes... so deep. I was staring at her eyes before I realised it.

“Wooi... faster! U dun get funny ideas eh” she broke my concentration.

TBC...

Heaven Pencil
24-03-2010, 05:08 PM
sorry guys
I'm newbie here and like to kown what is MILF mean?
I tink got to do with mature women, please enlighten me . Thanks:o

PepperO
24-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Bro Feymann, it's intriguing how quick and well you write.
I am sure your stories are going to inspire some bros to start hanging out at various MSCPs around the island soon. :p

Feymann
24-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Bro Feymann, it's intriguing how quick and well you write.
I am sure your stories are going to inspire some bros to start hanging out at various MSCPs around the island soon. :p

My english is ok only la... but good enough to help an ITE girl to do her...assignments:p

PepperO
24-03-2010, 05:34 PM
My english is ok only la... but good enough to help an ITE girl to do her...assignments:p

Ooooh...interesting.. ;)
Your life must be packed with excitement most of the time. :)

Feymann
24-03-2010, 05:34 PM
“No la...I think you still look gorgeous. How old are you? 33?” I asked , hoping to impress her using BIG words.

She was flattered. Can see from her expression. “Close...34” she smiled back, “You clever hor”.

“I saw you with your kids. Your son is probably pri 2. Gorgeous lady usually marry young. Btw, where is he?” I know he in school still asked to keep the conversation going.

She looked surprised, “You spying on me?? How you know my son is pri 2?”

“Pretty auntie in the neighbourhood sure get noticed by me one. My radar always on for pretty girls” I answered her directly.

The rest of the conversation is quite boring. Just getting to know each other more and building up rapport.

From standing up to sitting on the staircase, we chatted until I lost rack ofthe time. “Shit...6pm! Gotta go fetch my boy” she stood up,”Next time we chat again”

Seeing her perky small ah lian butt beside my face, my hands moved and pinched those buns. “CB painlah...wat for u pinch?” she shrieked.

“I scared u fart..ask u quickly move away” I laughed it off.

“Ok..ok..next time” she ran back to her house and I... have a slow walk back home. My house is in the next block.

I didnt see her alone again until about a week later.

I think my stars was up that night. The conditions set up perfectly for what's to come up next...

TBC...

michael_368
24-03-2010, 05:42 PM
wow TS great story..pitching my tent here.:D

Feymann
24-03-2010, 06:10 PM
I was working late and reached my mscp ard 10. “Damn... why is the bloody mscp pitch dark?” as I drove into the mscp. “Got to drive all the way 5 floor somemore”, I cursing to myself.

I found a lot facing Steph's block. I parked and lit up a cigarette. As I scanned the windows to see if anything interesting is happening, A sillouhette in the staircase caught my attention. “Yo Steph!” I waved to her.

She was trying to locate where the voice came from as the mscp is dark. “Here..” i continue waving.

She saw me and waved back. “Come here” at the same time waving her to come over.

She left the stairway and went back up to her house. “Damn sian lo” I thought.

But then I saw her running back out towards the stairways and down and towards the mscp. “Hosey liao” as I tracked Steph's movement. Steph is tall and slim. Typical ah lian figure. Her skin is slightly quite creamy. Her boobs not much, probably the smaller B cup.

I kept my vision towards the block and suddenly... I got a pinch on my bum!! “That hurts shitman” I cursed.

“1-1” she smiled at me.

We started chatting and leaned against my car.

Her husband is out drinking with his friends. Her son is out with his cousin and out watching movies since it was the holidays.
“Why never follow watch movie?” I asked her.

“Dun like cartoons” I rather stay at home watch tv she replied.

“You look so happy... strike 4D or u just got it from husband? Hehehe...”, I joked.

“No lah...Happy see u mah... Husband??? hmmm..” she paused. “He like 1month never do with me. He always say tired then got energy go drinking. I think hor...he say drinking but actually go geylang with his frens”

“So poor thing...” I act pitiful and put my arms around her, pulled her towards me...and pat the back of her head. “Waa..no resistance..got chance!”

She put her arms around me and I felt her looking for my pocket. She slipped her cigarette and lighter in and then her hands start feeling my back and carress my bums.

I pried myself away from her hug and pushed her hands away, just far enough for me to look into her eyes. I could see the glitter in her eyes which says she wants it. I placed both my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face towards mine and planted a kiss. We kissed as our lips mashed onto each other and out tongue furiously trying to out do each other. Her hands having a mind of its own, pulled up my shirt and hands began to carress my bare back and moving on to the front to squeeze my nipples before exploring other part of my upper body.

TBC...

halcyon
24-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Your effort is highly commendable. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading immensely.

Feymann
25-03-2010, 12:22 AM
“Vrrrooommm” I could hear the loud wrx coming into the mscp. I broke the kiss and told Steph, “Get in the car. We go some place safer.”

With that I drove up to the same spot which I banged Cindy later on. Got one spot beside a mazda 6, which happened to belong to another hot, tanned and active milf. “She's back already” I thought. I parked the car and asked Steph to come out. She looked at me puzzled.

“I wanna try something” I told her and I pushed my front seat all the way front and pulled down my back seat. “See..damn spacious right!”

She eagerly got into the back seat which has now turned into a mini love nest. I doubled quick time followed suit and turn abit of music not too loud but enough to set a nice ambience. Once at the back seat, she took the initiative and lunged forward to kiss me. Her lips tasted a bit dry probably due to the smoking. This time, she broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. She retreated slightly while maintaining the eye contact giving me that slutty look. I kinda expected what's coming next.

She grabbed my belt yank, it loose, unzip my pants and pulled out my erected dick. She squeezed it with her right hand until some precum start oozing out from the tip of my dick. As it flows down, she went down and licked my dick from the bottom of the shaft up till the head. “oooh...” that sent shivers down my spine. I'm definitely turned on now. She followed that up by furiously sucking my dick. I got a feeling she wanted me to shoot into her mouth. Which I dutifully obliged her soon enough. Finally, the pressure was too much and I unloaded every single drop of semen into her mouth. What a feeling as she kept the suction going even as my dick was emptying my cum into her mouth.

She grabbed the box of tissue next to us and spit it out. “Nice and warm.” she licked her lips.

TBC...

Feymann
25-03-2010, 12:26 AM
She wanted to pull my pant back up. “You look down on me. I'm not done baby” I told her and now I pinned her back against the side. I kissed her and my hands went underneath her singlet and pushed up her bra exposing her smallish boobs. I cupped and squeezed those B cups before I lifted up her singlet to have a better view. I plunged my face between the shallow valley and sniff her aroma. Not so great...got some smoke smell. Nevertheless, I turned my head and start licking one of her niple while using my other hand to continue kneading the other breast. She let out a moan. “Ahhh... niceeeee” I sucked harder and alternate between the left and right nipple. Until both her nipples are extremely swollen. Suddenly she pushed me away and took her hands and tried to hide her boobs. “What's wrong baby?” I asked.

“Paiseh le...My boobs damn small. Cant compare to the other girls that you have fucked” she replied me.

“What to say?” I thought to myself. “don't be insecurela... Its not the size le... Didn't you see how horny I was sucking ur breasts. I dun think ur size matters le if it makes man horny, its good enough” with that I grabbed both her hands pinned them to her sides and start to attack her boobs again. I ran my tongue around her nipple then I trailed it up to her neck. I sucked her neck, lick her collarbone gently and dart my tongue at her ear. Her willpower gave way and she was moaning and getting louder again. She stopped me which surprised me but what was more surprising was when she pulled down her shorts and grab my head and shoved it towards her cunt. I need no second invitations and eat up her pussy which is already soaking wet. The taste is abit fishy. But I bear with it for awhile considering how wonderful her bj was earlier.

She again pushed me away. She reached into my pocket in my pants and took out my wallet. “Where's your cd??!! cb where u keep?” she commanded me.

I was thinking, “What a horny bitch!” I took it out and she grabbed it from my hands and tore open the wrapper. She quickly force down the cd onto my dick and went on top of me. I felt like I was being raped by this horny milf. She bounced herself ontop of me and kissed me at the same time. As she's fucking me, she took off her singlet and removed her bra. The sight of her small tits swinging up and down in a fast rhythemic motion almost sent me over the edge a second time. I took a breather and got her off me.

I place a small cushion and rested her head on it. She was lying down and its my turn to banged her double quick time. It felt abit cramp, but bo pian got to make the best out of what I have. I kept pumping her missionary style with her legs lifted to the side. Her moaning grew louder...And her pussy felt tight and I felt like cumming already. I asked her to get up again and I lay down. She got on top of me again and start to ride me at a fast pace. I felt my balls tightening, I tried to tahan but I cant anymore and cummed with her on top of me. We were both exhausted. I was quite spent. “No more liao...” I felt the fatigue shortly, as the effect of the long day took its toll on me. I think I fell asleep.

I did cause when I opened my eyes and checked my watch it was 3am. Steph was gone. I put my clothes back on but didnt bother to dress up nicely. I picked up the used tissues. “eeww...”, as I hold the cum soaked tissue which left a wet and sticky residue on my fingers. Locked my car, lit a cigarette and took a long slow walk back home.

~End of Steph episode~

Cheonging101
25-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Darn! the MSCP at my place only has cats..... :mad:

Bro, mai hiam lar...

Still have "pussy" mah! :D

eeemen
26-03-2010, 12:21 PM
well done bro Feymann, you're so lucky having all these sexcapades with horny MILfs. Well done bro, looking forward to more, cheers .............

Feymann
26-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I bo skill. I dun have any game with me...Just a plain guy. So it's defintely 95% luck and remaining 5% courage to try ur luck. Cheers...and thanx all who haf upped me. Much appreciated:cool:

Angelsonline
27-03-2010, 10:36 AM
At least your area have a MSCP. My area only a open air car park. Can't even have a chance to see 'pussy'.

nightfly1966
27-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I love MILF stories:)...Thx for sharin!

Eastpipper
27-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Bro, mai hiam lar...

Still have "pussy" mah! :D

hahaha....pengzzz

best123
29-03-2010, 09:56 AM
wow! nice part 2..... keep them cumming