PDA

View Full Version : Of Sin and Lust: The Woman who stood by me

Happyvalley
24-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Of Sin and Lust: The Woman who stood by me

Most of us have two women in our lives. The wife/GF and mum while some of us have another…

The timeline is during the days of Madam Wong…

The usual crowd packs the dance floor of our favourite pub. We love the music, atmosphere and of course…all the ladies in the house. My homies and I will always get down to MW for our drinks on Friday or Saturday. JD and Vodka would fill our table.

She was amongst her friends and looking rather lovely. Big rounds eyes, curvy figure and nice legs. Dress in a spag top and jeans skirt. Unusually sexy because she was tall and slender, about 1.7m I figured. As usual I will only admire the pretty faces and wank myself when I returned home. I stared at her and her gorgeous friends. They were drawing a lot of attention. I saw many brave ones tried and failed.

They have decided to go onto the dance floor and they will have to pass by my table. I thought of a plan. I should pretend to go to the restroom and when we pass each other, I can say hi! I got off my seat and walked towards them. Just as we brush past each other I could not draw the courage, I kept quiet and continue to walk... Then suddenly I felt someone held my hand.

Stephanie: Please dun move! We are caught!

I turned around and my dream girl was holding my hand. She pointed at her waist. My belt actually caught her shawl that was tied around her waist. In that situation we’re actually pretty close to each other. Almost like two lovers trying to do a tango. She looks so much better close up. She looked sweet and demure, had fair complexion, long silky hair with a simple girl next door hair-do. I have to get to know her. Her friends who stood next to her saw us were actually giggling.

Me: Let me undo this
Stephanie: no, no, you’re making a mess of everything. I’ll do it

Shortly, we were released from that embarrassing situation.

Me: I’m sorry. My name is Jeffrey. You’re?
Stephanie: I’m Stephanie.
Me: Nice to bump into you. Sorry about the embarrassment…
Stephanie: Yeah, no worries.
Me: Sorry, sorry…

Having broken the ice in an unfashionable way, I decided to take a step further. I scanned around the dance floor to look for Stephanie. It was easy to spot since she was quite tall for a lady. I slowly wriggled my way through towards her group. It wasn’t easy getting near them because they were surrounded by groups of guys like a pack of hyenas teasing their game. I had to wait patiently for my chance. The girls felt rather uncomfortable and decided to dance around to break free from the leeches. Coincidently they moved closer to me and my friends. Now she was dancing side by side with me. I gathered enough courage and reached my hand out to tap her on the elbow. She turned…

I was interrupted by a modern Ah Beng who danced unusually close between Stephanie and me. I could see that Stephanie was quite pissed as she stared at him.

In one swift move Stephanie brush him away, held both my hands and buried herself into my arms. Lan Lan, the Modern Beng backed off. At that moment, she was actually rubbing her back against my chest and butt against my manhood. It didn’t take long before my dick was hard. Seizing the opportunity, I place my face near her face… oblivious to the surrounding. Peeping down I could see her cleavage. Her boobs were wrapped around with a black strapless bra.

Her friend (IN Mandarin): Wei ser lang (hey lecher)! Chi bao le mah (have you had your fill)? Yao bu yao tabao (do you want a take-away), ah?
Me: No, no, no… sorry… I didn’t mean it. (Actually I did)
Stephanie @ her friend: It’s okay, let’s go.
Me: Can I pass you my number and keep in touch.
Stephanie: Sure. See ya!

The next morning I received a text: See you next Friday? : ) Stephanie
Me: Sure!

The week passed. We met up at MW and were lucky to get a place near the bar counter. We drank and chat and dance through the night. When we both had enough and we left our group to catch some air outside. We walked along M.Sultan and toward R.Quay. in our conversation, we exchanged our background. She is single and broke up with her BF 6 months ago. While I said I was going through a separation.

Shortly I sent her home. I walked her up to her apartment. We exchanged goodbyes then I seized the opportunity and planted a kiss on her cheeks. She was quite shocked initially but smiled.

We met again a few more nights for dinner and drinks at different pubs and restaurants. We got more comfortable with one another and started to pour our sorrows to each other. Once we dined by Siloso beach. Simple food with 2 bottles of wines, we drank and cuddled together because the wind was chilly. Our faces were burning hot from the drinking and we were actually quite tipsy. Slowly we started to kiss each others’ ear lobe and cheeks. Our lips met and our tongues rolled and fought intensely. She loved to kiss and there is a sense of passion when she kiss… a feeling you would get whenever you kiss a long time lover except that she does it all the time. I was only dress up in my beach shorts while she had her bikinis on. Parts of her pubic hair sprung out from the side of her bottom. Due to that she was constantly adjusting the cloth that covers her love hole. Occasionally I would stare at her action to catch a glimpse of her cunt. I pushed her down onto the mat and lay onto top of her. Our bodies were also burning hot from the wine. I buried my face onto her chest and took a few deep breaths. Modestly I planted a few wet kisses on her cleavage, neck and ear lobe. Her breathing got heavy and deep. She grabbed my beach shorts and inserted her hands inside grabbing my butt tightly. I went back to her breast and rolled my tongue to lick her nipple.

Stephanie: Cheeky… Can you make me wet cause I feel a bit dry down there…
Me: How do you want it?
Stephanie: I believe your tongue is wet…

I made my way slowly down and stopped at her belly button. Tickled her with some tongue action and decided to give her a fellatio….

Somebody (a few of them): Guys! I think this is a good place to sit and relax

KNN, bad timing…

A month passed after our beach outing. We met for dinner at Plaza Sing and I sent her home. We usually sat at the playground before I walked her up.

Stephanie: Do you want to have another drink at my place? My parents should be asleep by now and my sister is at the hostel.
Me: Yes please.

We had some wine and lay comfortably in her sofa. Chatted more and slowly cuddled together again… I decided to take a step further. Slowly, I removed the buttons that held her dress together…6 in total. I flipped her coat open exposing her white G-Sting and white lacy half-cup bra. Half of her breasts were expose and I swear I could see her 50cent Areola and her pinkish nipple. I traced my hands from her thigh towards her G-string. Rubbed my finger on her cunt and played with some of her pubic hair… She split her legs slightly to accommodate my fingering. I love to play with a lady’s pussy with her G-string on. Moist and moaning she grabbed my fingers and pushed my index into her love hole. She quivered upon my entry and squeezed my thigh… Suddenly, she stood up, made a turn on the spot and dropped her dress onto the floor. OMG, a mad rush of blood shot to my dick and it sprung up against my jeans causing a lot of discomfort. She back up and sat on top of my thighs back facing me… she slide her cunt slowly along my thighs and stopped when she reached my dick; leaving a trail of wetness on my jeans. Bend forward and grabbed my knees and pushed her butt toward my face. There it was, the G-string barely covering her partially exposed cunt. My face was just millimeters from her love hole. She loves to spray perfume onto her undies and Gees; the scent triggered my pre-cum and the juice to flowed uncontrolled…

I grabbed her butt and stuck my tongue out… (Sound of key opening the front door)

Stephanie: Oh no, must be my sister. Sarah should be at the hostel.
Me: Oh shit oh shit!!!

The door opened Sarah stared at us…

Sarah: OMG!!! Sorry… (She closed the door)

griffon
24-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Another story. Thanks.

eeemen
24-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Camping here for more!

Royster79
24-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Nice story.. Keep it up..:)

Cheonging101
24-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I made my way slowly down and stopped at her belly button. Tickled her with some tongue action and decided to give her a fellatio….

Er... bro... Unless the girl is a hermaphrodite or she has an extremely oversized clit, I believe it is quite impossible to fellate a woman.

I think the term you were looking for is 'cunnilingus'.:p

unsung80
24-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Hope the sister join in later for the fun. :D

The_Chef
24-03-2010, 02:16 PM
nice... continue!

halcyon
24-03-2010, 02:25 PM
In any case its a great story. So keep it great, bro.

Happyvalley
24-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Thank 101. I was overly excited about writing. After reading it again i found more mistakes.

Happyvalley
26-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi there,

Whoever it was thanks for the points. Much appreciated. The next episode for all my threads will be out soon.

licker69
26-03-2010, 08:41 AM
mr happyvalley
enjoy very much reading your story...please continue...i thought fellatio is performed by girl to guy or was it just a latin term for oral sex regardless of gender?