PDA

View Full Version : Cougar- MILF pics

Traid14k
25-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Dear bros,

I think its time to start a thread about MILF you encounter in your daily life which you can take a quick snapshot with your hp instead of those fiction stories about a MILF.

Will appreciate those story writers not post their fiction stories or those lunch/dinner time will be back to con't or to be con't.

I will like to start off with a 2 snaphot i have taken, the first one I encounter when I was at the POSB Cash Deposit machine in Jurong Point where I saw a MILF next to me, could not see her face as she was using her hair to cover her face.

Web Hosting for Images - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5250381&PHPSESSID=0dbf83b0f5e7ecf624c4987b287c9c3c)

The second is a Mum with 2 kids (I dont think she is pretty enough to be consider MILF), skinny with a tattoo and smoking in a coffeshop the table next to mine, was not position well to take a full front view.
Web Hosting for Images - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5262119)

Just hope we can share snap shops of cougar, MILF or even syt you see everyday.

danielpng
26-03-2010, 10:05 AM
the lady at the ATM machine is hot.. i'll go gaga over this type of ladies.. haha..

sky_liner2
26-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Jus wondering if this is right, snapping pictures of the ladies and post online? I don't know but what is the thrill? I think we shd stop this, TS, you may get into hot soup if caught as others may think you are trying to upskirt instead.

I would rather read the stories here......

eddtan1
26-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Dear TS,

I am the female lead in one of bro eddtan1's threads.. don't blame you if you don't know who I'm referring to, as I noticed that you don't seem very active in SBF.. but am sure many bros here are familiar with him and his ladies.

Fyi, I am REAL. I am not fictional. In fact, all 3 ladies mentioned in his threads are real.

And even if they are not, I do not think it is up to any one of us to pass any negative judgement.

If you realise, without such stories, SBF's readership would not be as thriving as it is now.

Having said that, I understand why you may feel bitter or resentful towards samsters who post such stories.. since you obviously do not possess adequate language proficiency to do likewise.

Lastly, I am not sure if you know what MILF really means.. because if you do, why did you still post the picture of a lady whom you do not think is pretty enough to be a MILF? *confused*

Sorry, I am usually a sweet, nice person.. it's just that your post really pissed me off. :)

Best regards,
eddtan1's Sweetie

eeemen
26-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Dear TS,
Sorry, I am usually a sweet, nice person.. it's just that your post really pissed me off. :)

Best regards,
eddtan1's Sweetie

Woah!! Sis Sweetie, TS must have hit a pretty raw nerve eh?? Cool it, no point getting disturbed over such posts, moreover, its freedom of expression, however way he/she chooses to express it. It just boils down to the shallowness of a person, so don't waste your time fretting over it. I am sure there's other more interesting "things" you could be doing? ;)

Cheers Sis, and have a great weekend :D

luvuass
26-03-2010, 02:28 PM
TS - I think u really bo liaw, going around taking innocent ppl pic. I will zap u for this.

eddtan1
26-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Woah!! Sis Sweetie, TS must have hit a pretty raw nerve eh?? Cool it, no point getting disturbed over such posts, moreover, its freedom of expression, however way he/she chooses to express it. It just boils down to the shallowness of a person, so don't waste your time fretting over it. I am sure there's other more interesting "things" you could be doing? ;)

Cheers Sis, and have a great weekend :D

Bro eeemen,

That's very sweet of you.. comforting to know that there are gracious people like you among us. :)

Indeed, there ARE better 'things' to do.. ;)

You have a superb weekend too!

Cheers,
eddtan1's Sweetie

aaronluke159
26-03-2010, 05:10 PM
hey bros,

The girl in the second pic...she goes to that coffee shop in the day,but at night...goes to kfc.see her often there with her two kids.shes...got a wonderful bod.haha

sexoroz
26-03-2010, 08:01 PM
-.- jurong point atm and 907 coffeeshop.

aaronluke159
26-03-2010, 09:21 PM
-.- jurong point atm and 907 coffeeshop.

Haha!!!spot on!bro must be living nearby.=o

Sixors
26-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Samsters are everywhere :) And I believe the samsters network is huge, just post up pic and got ppl recognize already, very fast.

sexoroz
26-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Haha!!!spot on!bro must be living nearby.=o

Haha, shhh

aaronluke159
27-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Haha, shhh

heh then i guess we both see that chick alot.try kfc at night,bout 7-8.;) from what i see,no husbands ever around.

FrOsTy-CoLd
28-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Dear bros,

I think its time to start a thread about MILF you encounter in your daily life which you can take a quick snapshot with your hp instead of those fiction stories about a MILF.

Will appreciate those story writers not post their fiction stories or those lunch/dinner time will be back to con't or to be con't.

Hi TS, do not agreed with you. Taking pictures is much easier (1000 times) than writing.

It just boils down to the shallowness of a person,

Hi there, Bro eeemen, agreed with you. It takes lots of time and effort to write a story base on self experience, which i find out when i starts my own thread.

To write well enough in-order to have his or her own readers is something which is not easy.

asdfghjkl
28-03-2010, 09:01 PM
1 pic worth 1000 words. kekeke :p

VanGogh
28-03-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL... TS kena Bombared and went into hiding liao.. .. :D