PDA

View Full Version : Attention: This is what you once were.

Johnston
26-03-2010, 08:40 AM
STOMP - Singapore Seen - Another stupid teen makes online bomb threat on school and police station (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/344358/another_stupid_teen_posts_bomb_threat_on_his_onlin e_wish_list.html)

Oh yeah fuck the chicks. I say, do you know what Fuck Teh Chicks mean?

Jump Down from 3rd Floor: Um, that's rather an impediment to fuckin the chicks and bombing the base.

Run out from MATA QX: Seeing as your likely to be handcuffed and i imagine the doors are a tad hard to open with hands behind your back... and the mata likely can run more than u... hmm..

SMOKE 1st Ciggerate mission complete? Smoke Camel cigg complete?
*pats large box of global ciggerate brands. What is this Camel u speak off? I donch know simi lai eh... i only know other brand like Chesterfields, YSL, and the Cartier etc. :D

Cheonging101
26-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Bro, are you drunk again? :D

Anyway, this kid sounds drunk too.

Seems to be extremely confused...

That, or he just hates everyone.

Check out this 2 sentences he made (http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af228/Cheonging101/Huh.jpg) that I highlighted.

Hilarious. :p

Johnston
26-03-2010, 10:22 AM
No no no, im quite lucid. I dont normally drink this early in the day.
Drunk? I think he drunk on Jolly Shandy with its 0.5 ABV while i take 8.4 usually and Whisky runs 40%. Fuck off directly with your Shandy and your TIger "D

OMFG U blive i aso can pretnd pretnd lik him cans???? EeWwxxxzz. So Silly cans!!! ;)

God in heaven, the silly youth nowadays. The meek shall inherit the earth, and use the strong and the silly as their chattels. *laughs :p

Does anyone really think this shining examplar of our Scholarly talent (LOL) is destined for life in a land of milk and honey.

P.S Examplar | Define Examplar at Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/examplar) - no no no, don't get all Spelling Nutzi on me, i shall cause you to fall into fits of despayre (and not the moon where the Death Star was built) :D

Johnston
29-03-2010, 11:06 AM
WOO HOO
STOMP - Singapore Seen - Police arrests teen who makes online bomb threat on school and police station (http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/345028/police_arrests_teen_who_makes_online_bomb_threat.h tml)

Congrathelulations, now u can fufill dream ofWENT to prisons again
Sit in QX car (by the waY, te wife of the mata sit in QX car all the time)

However u cannot
fuck teh chicks
get kiss on ur bdae
see sunrise with love 1 (see through glass and touch glass can lah)
and i especially dont think teh Police will allowed u to RUN OUT FROM QX

really hoped that you told your pehbu U lurbe Them b4 u Go Plisons again and WHY u neber jump down from 3rd floor to escapex? :rolleyes:

Please make bomb the base theat, mata like it a lot thx :D

Johnston
29-03-2010, 11:16 AM
FWAH
Stupix Boix | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/stupix.boix?v=wall&ref=search)

FWAH II
SiBeiCiBai kia.=) Okay... at least u know it :D

ahbengsony
29-03-2010, 11:36 AM
kekekekek. stupid youth ... future gone!!!! no more chia keng prison .... changi ???:D

Johnston
29-03-2010, 11:48 AM
by the way, refer to someone as CB kia back then mean Pussy kid (no a good term) for guys.... so how can somone be so Cock to name oneself extreme pussy kid....:rolleyes:

or maybe the current slangs have changed and now it glamourous to call ppl CB kia.... hmm... maybe i should try to call that to a mata and start my own dream of run out from QX... i run out from MID already... now maybe need to run out from CD :p

spermist
29-03-2010, 12:29 PM
i read this on stomp juz last night..haha still got what pontianak loanshark splash paint in broad daylight.....

and im amazed u guys managed to hunt down the boy facebook...

asspanker
29-03-2010, 02:56 PM
study too much become like this??!!!.. or watch too much gu hwa zai movies.. wa liew..

JoySeeker
29-03-2010, 07:40 PM
got nothing better to do perhaps:cool:

Bangster
29-03-2010, 07:45 PM
this is very likely the result of neglect, or over-pampering by the boy's parent or both parents.

i've seen my fair share of today's parents treating their young kids so dearly, what with the endearment and giving into their demands and letting the kids boss them around in public, macam sibeh cute like that. Knn....dickhead parents.

Where has all the caning and beating go to???

Hahaha...no lah, not saying have to whack and all those stuff lah. But have to be damn firm and strict with these kids wat. There should be a limit to how much kids should be pampered and showered with gifts and stuff. Many working parents substitute love and time spent with expensive gadgetry, money etc. That is counter-effective to me.

I have a client whose son actually got caught for taking drugs, and this client actually forked out so much damn money to engage a top lawyer to get him out of Boys' Home or somewhere. And the loser son came home and start behaving like the world owes the fucker alot.

Johnston
29-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Hmmzz..
repentant kid le la......dun noe my mischeivous act can b so serious......hope te public can giv tis repentant kid a chance......He is jus an ordinary kid who wan 2 did well in his studies n stayed out of black records......

I am not aware that being arrested, going to boy home, arson, not paying your cab fare is staying out of black record.... i am also pretty certain that whatever else he wanted to do well in, he PHAIL ENG beeg time. :D

Rendered in a proper Coxford way:
I am sorry (GAY), i have realised the errors of my ways and i was not aware that the consequences of my rash acts would be so serious. I hope the public will give me another opportunity to prove myself, i am just an ordinary kid who wanted to excel in school and i have stayed out of the bad books of Authority (Yeah RIght).

Psst: who's the 3 pointer who zap me... why.... u not like my coxford or my benglish... mmmm. pse come out wit te reason y u zap MiX tml k, and tis time u at least leave a proper reson other thatn -.... plzxz. Or better yet, post a witty reply and i will see what then you are. :rolleyes:

yohooo
29-03-2010, 07:59 PM
another example of teenagers nothing better to do, seriously, the parents give children too much, they take everything in the world for granted, machiam like they are king of the world. :mad:

Auckland
29-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Are u sharing yr story with us or want us to vote u JOKERS OF THE YEAR in SBF?

MrCrowley
29-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Youths nowadays has too much time to do all sorts of funny things nowadays, like go school very relax relax. We adults sometimes no time to even go for a bonk :D

1000 Apologies
29-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Too much info might also be bad for teens.

Vance
29-03-2010, 10:35 PM
The rashness of youth, we have all been there before. Except for the making threats part. We all try to fit in and find that no space is comfy for us.....until we discover sex :D:D