PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 of Xu Zen love step dad

No888
30-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Xu Zen stared at my cock, telling me it looked different than the boy that had taken her virginity, as mine had a foreskin. I explained that the boy had been circumcised and that I had not. She stroked my cock up and down, tentatively taking her tongue and softly licking the pre-cum off the tip. She seemed to like the flavor and began to swirl her tongue around the head. She licked my cock from top to bottom, before taking the head into her mouth, sucking hard. Damn, Xu Zen could suck cock good. She was stroking my cock and sucking me down her throat. Soon, I could feel my balls contracting and knew I would soon cum because of her expert cock sucking and warned her that I was about to cum. Xu Zen just winked at me and keep sucking. Right when I grabbed her head and pulled her down on my cock, I began to shoot my load, right down her throat. She held me tightly in her grasp and coaxed the sperm from me. She swallowed down, never missing a drop. When I was finished cumming, she began to lick the head clean, and I had to stop her, as I was too sensitive right then. I pushed her back on the bed and kneeled between her legs, as it was her time to enjoy some oral.

I lay down, softly kissing her inner thighs, swirling my tongue in little lines and circles, kissing my way up to her clean shaven pussy. I slid my tongue up her crease, tasting her juices, savoring her nectar. I licked my way up and down her crease, sliding my tongue into her pussy, pulling her wetness out, before moving up to nibble and suck on her clitoris. I pulled her clit between my teeth, slightly nibbling on it as I felt her pussy push against my mouth. Her hands wrapped around my head, pulling me hard against her pussy, as she began to cum.

I bit and sucked her clit, feeling her thrusting pussy hard against my face, covering me in her sweet juices. I fingered her pussy with two fingers as she came hard, her juices running down my chin. I let go of her clit with my teeth, moving to lick and suck her cum from her pussy, as a finger kept up the movement on her clit. Her juices were flowing down my throat and she kept saying “Suck me, suck me”. As her cum began to slow down some, I kissed my way upwards, licking her belly button and ring, moving, licking each nipple and eventually to slide my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her own juices, mixing them with the remnants of my cum in her mouth.

As I placed the head of my cock at her opening, she reached down to grasp my cock and slide it up and down her crease, coating it with her juices, before guiding me into her hole. My cock slid into her pussy, feeling the hot heat inside as well as the tightness of her tiny cunt. Her pussy was grasping my cock, coaxing it deeper, as I filled her tunnel with my girth. Xu Zen’s pussy was so tight around me, had I not known better, I would’ve thought I was her first. I slowly slid all the way into her, my cock head finally resting within her womb, my balls against her ass. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, sliding my fingers through her silky brown hair, as I began to slowly move in and out of her.

She kissed me deeply, as her pussy clutched at my cock, feeling me sliding in and out of her. We begin to move together, fucking one another as if we had been fucking for a long time. I was fucking her hard and fast, my cock moving in her, slamming my balls against her ass. Her legs wrapped around my hips, trapping me and pulling my cock into her on each stroke. She was moaning and calling for me to fuck her harder and faster. We were kissing deeper, moaning into each other’s mouth as we got closer to cumming. Xu Zen was screaming “Fuck me!! FUCK ME HARDER!!! I raised up on my hands and began to pour it to her, fucking her for all I was worth. I felt her pussy grasping at my cock, and her hips meeting mine stroke for stroke, when all of a sudden, she began to wail

“I’M CUMMING! I’M CUUUUUMMMMMMMMING!! I pushed my cock as deep as it would go, and hollered “I’M CUMMIMNG TOO!!. I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum deep within her pussy, as her pussy milked my cock on each spurt.

As we slowed down from our frantic fucking, Xu Zen was whimpering and telling me how much she loved me. I raised on my elbows, softly kissing her, as my shriveling cock slid from her pussy. I rolled off of her, hugging her close as we shared the afterglow of our orgasms, and snuggled up to fall asleep in one another’s arms. Right before she drifted off to sleep, she said “We have 5 more days of fucking ahead of us.” Man, would I live that long?

Xu Zen, her mom and I are still together, and Xu Zen and I fuck each chance we get. Someday, I wish all 3 of us could get together. Who knows?

Alienwork
31-03-2010, 03:57 AM
good story...

topcook1
31-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Camping for more of your nice story..

eeemen
31-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Looks like this is a repeat of another thread? :confused:

Yardstick
01-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Looks like this is a repeat of another thread? :confused:

TS had another thread in which he claimed to have written this story but was pointed out by someone else that this story actually came from another site.

VanGogh
01-04-2010, 10:55 PM
TS, u really shameless, got exposed for a cut and paste story here :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/176563-xu-zen-my-step-daughter.html

and you have the cheek to post PART II ???

ZAP u ! :D

Kornhead
01-04-2010, 11:39 PM
please carry on bro