PDA

View Full Version : Police take action against online vice activities at budget hotels

arm00
04-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Read the news bros. Now really pushes us to the sea. Maybe we will go to kelong next time...Sigh....:(

samyboys
04-04-2010, 04:16 PM
bad news for us, don't know when u hear knocking while doing it.

btw can we choose not to open the doors when they come??

Cerberus
04-04-2010, 04:26 PM
bad news for us, don't know when u hear knocking while doing it.

btw can we choose not to open the doors when they come??

Can....they just kicked / forced open the door lor.

samyboys
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
they damage the door, who pays?

Cerberus
04-04-2010, 04:41 PM
they damage the door, who pays?

Do you think the AV will care???

samyboys
04-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Do you think the AV will care???

as long as its not customer to pay can already

freezetheDB
04-04-2010, 11:50 PM
imagine do halfway then the mata kick in

wah lau, they will incur bad karma lol

sexmatrix03
05-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Do they just raid those 2hrs booking or every room?

What if u are alone after the service, then you shitting half-way, they charge in????? :eek:

jec808
05-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Do they raid Joo Chiat hotel now

Filth
05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Do they just raid those 2hrs booking or every room?

What if u are alone after the service, then you shitting half-way, they charge in????? :eek:

haha make sure to wipe ur ass and show them your shit!
I think if you alone they cant do anything to u right? just make up some excuse say u eat snake from work rest there alone got bed can slp

Devil Reds
05-04-2010, 01:04 AM
My gut feel......lavander and balastier next!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Filth
05-04-2010, 01:13 AM
My gut feel......lavander and balastier next!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

same, got a feeling they will go there soon, hope all the massage ladies I callup wont kenah kee chia

VanGogh
05-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Our AV mata very powerful... hot on the heels of cheongsters, OKTs and FLs...

so is out TP mata dept... hot on drink driving and phone driving.. ..

The Mata Chief should consider swopping the whole group with the mata dept that cannot even catch up with the "limping" man... :D

Then we can have best of both world.. ..

Cheers mata... don't come after me, joking nia.. .. :rolleyes:

thomas037
05-04-2010, 01:29 AM
Our AV mata very powerful... hot on the heels of cheongsters, OKTs and FLs...

so is out TP mata dept... hot on drink driving and phone driving.. ..

The Mata Chief should consider swopping the whole group with the mata dept that cannot even catch up with the "limping" man... :D

Then we can have best of both world.. ..

Cheers mata... don't come after me, joking nia.. .. :rolleyes:

Mid year bonus coming lah...they need to meet their quota and KPI mah...just like commercial organization leh :rolleyes:

VanGogh
05-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Mid year bonus coming lah...they need to meet their quota and KPI mah...just like commercial organization leh :rolleyes:

LOL Bro.... AV Dept and TP dept , this 2 Mata Dept, sure hit KPI !!
Get extra Bonus shiok shiok.. ..

Poor Dept that cannot catch up with "limping".... I think all kena go back Mata academy re-course.. .. :(

turbo_slk200
05-04-2010, 02:46 AM
For everybody's info:

Let me expose the Matas SOP the fishing way (not the bang door type) too :

Mata A call WL to fix a time at a hotel.......WL agress and meets at the designated room and time

Mata A gets room and wait... Female Mata B standby at room's shower room, with door shut.....

Ding Dong !!!

Mata tcss a bit with WL .... then will pop question to confirm price......

If the WL says the price now...its game over..... Female Mata B will storm out of the shower room and no way back for WL......

Hope this enlightens everyone...

Disclaimer: I am not a corpse. My dua neh neh PRC milf Xuan Xuan was taken away from me last time through this. Imagine all the KC all go down the longkang.... She cannot come back to Sillypore this lifetime liaoz, but she is based in Macau now....

Romany
05-04-2010, 06:02 AM
They won't be getting my vote.

nubbs
05-04-2010, 09:13 AM
wat happen if u in room and they come in while u doing half way?

will we get charge? or jail etc?

madaboutsex
05-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Next time try hang the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign at the door.

SneakyBastard
05-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Our police force really too damn free. Ya lah catch these ppl who can't fight back or defend themselves they really good. But, as someone else pointed out, ask them to catch a limping man, so difficult.

Our police only look good because most of our criminals are morons. You don't hear of any successes against any sophisticated crime here because:

1) there aren't that many sophisticated criminals here to begin with

2) if it's that sophisticated, they probably still don't know about it

3) even if they know about it, they can't gather enough evidence to make a case

In my experience with our boys in blue, most of them can't even spell properly to save their lives.

WL's & their customers aren't hurting or cheating anybody. It's a transaction where everybody goes in with their eyes open (not to mention pants). Why can't they just leave us alone & go send these ppl on some peacekeeping mission where they'll be more useful?

When I watch Crimewatch, all I think is: "Geez what a bunch of moron losers they are (both crooks & cops)."

Well, I'll bet Lionel de Souza & friends will have plenty to say if he reads this. I'll probably get zapped big-time too, but who cares...?

77guy
05-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Our police force really too damn free. Ya lah catch these ppl who can't fight back or defend themselves they really good. But, as someone else pointed out, ask them to catch a limping man, so difficult.

Our police only look good because most of our criminals are morons. You don't hear of any successes against any sophisticated crime here because:

In my experience with our boys in blue, most of them can't even spell properly to save their lives.

WL's & their customers aren't hurting or cheating anybody. It's a transaction where everybody goes in with their eyes open (not to mention pants). Why can't they just leave us alone & go send these ppl on some peacekeeping mission where they'll be more useful?

When I watch Crimewatch, all I think is: "Geez what a bunch of moron losers they are (both crooks & cops)."

Well, I'll bet Lionel de Souza & friends will have plenty to say if he reads this. I'll probably get zapped big-time too, but who cares...?

Good say, not only limping man, we aso hav man with one-eye... i upz u.

Punter888
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
For everybody's info:

Mata A call WL to fix a time at a hotel.......WL agress and meets at the designated room and time

Mata A gets room and wait... Female Mata B standby at room's shower room, with door shut.....

Ding Dong !!!

If the WL says the price now...its game over..... Female Mata B will storm out of the shower room and no way back for WL......

Hope this enlightens everyone...

Disclaimer: I am not a corpse. My dua neh neh PRC milf Xuan Xuan was taken away from me last time through this. Imagine all the KC all go down the longkang.... She cannot come back to Sillypore this lifetime liaoz, but she is based in Macau now....

I think this wasting time I ever saw them just stop their car in those lor of geylang and no question ask just bring back the ladies in their "PA" mini bus.Sometimes I really feel unjustified for the poor ladies esp those who are here to sightseeing or even having supper at those coffeshop.

Kuan Aik Hong
05-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Recently change a new police commissioner. He is very young and onz the ball one.

ben78
05-04-2010, 02:21 PM
got 1 hokkien sentence say'没鬼没死人‘ if dun have those ‘二五仔’ u think our mata can catch them mah?:)

KeLongSongSong
05-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Read the news bros. Now really pushes us to the sea. Maybe we will go to kelong next time...Sigh....:(

kekeke.....:D did someone mentioned my name??????

I think the time has comeeeeee.......... I can start distributing my kelong brochures outside all budget hotel entrances to promote my kelong. Free boat ride to my kelong etc etc....:D

nitin
05-04-2010, 05:40 PM
For everybody's info:

So if WL don't state price & do some flirting and teasing. Wah the mata can't catch. Then WL continue to do it then the female mata have tahan the actions in the toilet. Wah... Come to think of it very funny leh. Haha. Juz for laughs

spunk
05-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Should complain to the minister.

motoji
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Clap clap clap