PDA

View Full Version : An embarassing moment

yeongmsc
05-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Made an appointment with one of the Thai SYTs Kitty featured somewhere in this forum two weeks ago. When I arrived, she is of a tiny frame, 1.5+ cam and less than 40kg. She spoke very little English.

She proceeded to shower me and then pause for a moment. She told me we can't have FJ due to her tiny frame and my larger joystick. I was stunned for a moment and did not know how to react.

I was not angry. Kitty thought I was but I had to reassure her I was not. What to do? No choice but to call the OKT. Embarassing telling of why the session cannot proceed. OKT informed me that she will call back. Another agonizing 10 mins before I was informed on an alternative lady Jang.

I switched room, knocked on the new door number, and had to explain once again to Jang what happened. She smiled a bit and seemed understanding.

The upside is I got to shower with two naked beautiful Thai ladies that afternoon.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
06-04-2010, 02:57 AM
huh ? then did you get a refund ?

Cheonging101
06-04-2010, 10:00 AM
huh ? then did you get a refund ?

Of course not! But I doubt bro TS had to pay for the 2nd lady.

But I don't understand what's so embarasing about this?

It's like "Oh my God! I'm so embarassed that I got fucked by the Pussycat Dolls all night last Friday and they even went to tattoo my name on their asses because of the multiple orgasm they all got from me. Sibei malu leh... now how?"

adonis
06-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi yeongmsc. There's nothing to be embarassed about. U should be proud dat your dick is too large for dat Thai FL girl. They see all kinds of dicks. This OKT should be applauded for his commitment to good service. Maybe publish his company's screen name here. I hope he gets more business becos of this. I have visited many FL, HC girls who think it's normal to give bad service most of the time. I don't RTF them of course.

SharkMan
06-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Fucking waste of time posting stuff like that.... people are so bored these days that anything remotely "interesting" gets posted.

:mad:

wish12345
06-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Of course not! But I doubt bro TS had to pay for the 2nd lady.

But I don't understand what's so embarasing about this?

It's like "Oh my God! I'm so embarassed that I got fucked by the Pussycat Dolls all night last Friday and they even went to tattoo my name on their asses because of the multiple orgasm they all got from me. Sibei malu leh... now how?"

Hahaha, bro, you are hilarious...a good way to suan bro here who tries to be funny....:D

ace_rc
06-04-2010, 11:26 AM
TS trying to show off he got big didi...so huge till WL also afraid to do his business.. waste of time

Cheonging101
06-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Aiyah, too big cut off half and then use a chisel to chip it down to a thinner size lor.:rolleyes:

Bangster
06-04-2010, 04:58 PM
maybe TS was trying to make us jealous of his huuuuuuuuge cock?

I was also embarrassed when my fat wads of cash fell out of my pockets when I was shopping. Everyone was looking at me, I was like, oh my god I made a fool out of myself! That was before my friend told me of an invention called the "wallet".

Then I went to buy 4 of them and still they can't seem to fit all my cash. Like the wads of notes, my wallets also seemed to get squeezed out of my pants pockets when I was walking. *Piak*! The sound caused by the falling of the leather wallets onto the marble floors always embarrass me. Aiyoh, SO PAISEH!

Eaglet
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
No need to feel embarrass. You should be proud of your big dick.