PDA

View Full Version : Woman who always wear very tight clothing

blk437
05-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Saw a MILF in her late 30s today at a garage. She was wearing a super tight black 3quarter pants. Her car battery was flat and she had to bend over to the car bonnet to check the parts.

Was wondering why woman like to wear such tight pants which squeeze their butt shape to show to the whole world? Don't they feel embarass when all men are staring at her ass? Don't they feel uncomfortable wearing so tight clothing??

Arucard
05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
they like to see men looking at them and so they have a chance to say "pervert stop looking" HAHAHA

hornyhead
05-04-2010, 03:39 PM
i always wear super tight pant,wth a ball guard so women can see how big my dick is

Rxzer86
05-04-2010, 03:45 PM
aren't u lookin at tits n butts happily? :p

Eaglet
05-04-2010, 03:47 PM
They like, so out of pure courtesy we just show them that we also like by ogling at them.

toot
05-04-2010, 04:14 PM
It just simply nice looking at her butt and ass :)

AnotherJackAss
05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Maybe they think it will make their legs look thinner and firmer?

spunk
05-04-2010, 05:51 PM
They are proud of their bodies.

laziboi
05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
well i think its tight pants are starting to become a trend now in melbourne. i see more and more china, korean and japanese girls wearing tight pants in the city walking around. probably they got it from watching too much SNSD and Wonder Girls music video's haha. i think they look hot in tight pants as you can clearly see they have nice legs and asses.

terrible ted
05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Why you bother if they are uncomfortable! if you really feel for them, or the ang kao hia(red ant) kanna sangkot in the buttcheek, give them a light pat on the ass to show encouragement and sympathy!:)

Leroy
05-04-2010, 09:54 PM
It's just personal preferences. Furthermore, they like to show off their sexuality. We should encourage them :D

Restless Wind
05-04-2010, 10:01 PM
It is very obvious this woman is trying to show off her best asset.:eek::)

Johnston
06-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Was wondering why woman like to wear such tight pants which squeeze their butt shape to show to the whole world? Don't they feel embarass when all men are staring at her ass? Don't they feel uncomfortable wearing so tight clothing??

Do you know, sometime they interview models and pron star, they ask them: How do you feel when u know there are bound to be guys wanking over your pic now etc?

The answer quite often is: They can wank all they like, but they can NEVER fuck me :D And they actually get a psychological high when they think about how many cocks and sperms are being shoot for their sake :eek:.

So don't think you are having the last laugh when you masturbate all over that FHM page..... could be she is laughing at you exhaust your fuel.... :cool:

blk437
06-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Hahaha... I enjoy looking at woman's ass esp the pants they wear is tight. Usually a woman is much more sexier in tight pants than when they are naked.

Bangster
06-04-2010, 01:10 AM
It's nothing sexual actually for her to wear the tight pants at the garage.

She just wanted to be sure that she gets a discount. A big one.

nasilemak
06-04-2010, 01:12 AM
women wld wear anything that look nice or flatter their body...even though its not going to be comfy :p

Sexy Boom Boom
06-04-2010, 01:15 AM
I constantly see ladies, especially large ladies, who wear clothing that is entirely too tight. I don’t mean to offend any of you, but for heaven’s sake, put on some clothes that fit correctly! I love women of all sizes, but I can’t stand seeing any woman wearing a shirt that allows her “bulges” to roll out all over the place in public

KILL~KILL~KILL
06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
I like the word “ladies”. Not as in “my old lady” but as in “ladies and gentlemen” or “I kiss the hand of my lady” or “what a beautiful young lady”.....

I would never wear a speedo.

Look, all I’m saying is women are beautiful as they are. I’d like them to feel more comfortable with their different sizes and shapes.

FAT FAT UNITED
06-04-2010, 02:59 AM
It has seemed to me that women are interested in feeling they are attractive to guys. Showing off a nice body so the guys notice is one way to get that.

t1t1
06-04-2010, 07:13 AM
they like to see men looking at them and so they have a chance to say "pervert stop looking" HAHAHA

That is so true. Not a joke at all. Especially younger women, they will dressed in an overly sexy manner, show half ball lah, mini skirt lah ... why? Their purpose is to attract the attention of the opposite sex (i.e. men).

However, not just any kind of men hor ... if a handsome young working professional in suit and tie were to pay attention to them, they will smile, happy that they have just justified to themselves (and other gals) that they still got the "assets" to attract men (i.e. boosting own ego / self-worth). BUT ... if the man looking or staring at them were to be old, fat, bald, ugly or just looked poor, they will say "pervert stop looking".

Truly double standards of the highest order. If they want to be dressed in such overly exposed or sexy manner, they must accept the fact that ALL men have an equal chance of ogling at them. However, they want selective audience hor. This is one thing I find funny about women, they are very contradictory - want this, but at the same time don't want that.

Dunhill_11
06-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Ya in this world the good looking ones always have an advantage.

perspicacious
06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Tight clothings accentuates their figure and make us become wild. No wonder there are so many cases of rape and molest nowadays.

Cerberus
06-04-2010, 08:52 PM
BUT ... if the man looking or staring at them were to be old, fat, bald, ugly or just looked poor, they will say "pervert stop looking".

I guess I fall into this category......:(
BUT, I still ogle at them. OGLING is not an offence!!:D

ffreddy
06-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Many women likes to show off their figures mah... if they got it, why not? Benefits us men too... :D

i.love.sex
06-04-2010, 09:42 PM
its always a turn on to see them in thight pants or those black tights but a total turn off when they dunno hw to wear g sting n showing ppl hw big their panty is ... yucks ...

Elwina
06-04-2010, 11:24 PM
I agree that sometimes women have to dress according to date.. however, to have a flat batt doesnt seem planned hor.. cannot be she planned for the car batt to go flat then purposely wear tight shorts rite?

who knows she purposely wear it to show TS cus she knows you will be at the garage too... lolx..

I am not exactly a slim and curvy chick.. but i do wear mini skirts and shorts on weekends... doesnt mean that i like to show my elephant frame but its just pure comfort...

I ever saw aunties in the market wearing like going to sing 7th month just for marketing when i go for my breakfast at my workplace nearby market.. i just can't help it but to giggle... oh well.. women dress to beautify themself.. what about man? Will man bother to cover up their baldness with wig? will man cut and clean their nails? will man bother to even shave properly before heading out? lolx.. see the difference? Man oogle at women.. and women does the same.. be grateful that what you saw is not exactly that bad unless you prefer to see chicks like Sherine?

El

sweetyoungthing
07-04-2010, 12:03 AM
i always like to wear super tight dresses that show off my legs... i dont think it's slutty but it just turns me on when guys look at my body. sometimes i will slowly uncross my legs or spread them slightly, when i see men staring at my legs. gets me wet very fast, heh...

blk437
07-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Yah lah its true that its not in the plan to wear tight tight and the battery goes flat.. but given the weather is quite hot and she is wearing such a tight pants... Quite uncomfortable and sweaty down there right... hahaha.... Sorry but i was just wondering does woman sweat as much as man. A man wearing a normal shirt and pants will have the sweat spotted behind at their back if the weather is hot.. what about a woman wearing such a tight pants... No sweat????:confused::confused::eek:

blk437
07-04-2010, 04:48 PM
i always like to wear super tight dresses that show off my legs... i dont think it's slutty but it just turns me on when guys look at my body. sometimes i will slowly uncross my legs or spread them slightly, when i see men staring at my legs. gets me wet very fast, heh...

Very fierce.. perhaps u tell us where u usually hang out when u wear very tight dress or skirt? We can gather 1 grp and stare at yr legs... Then u become mekong river liao..

stiletto
07-04-2010, 10:24 PM
HeY guys and gals. I just wanted to share that not every female who wears tight clothes is attention seeking. I have a very big chest and I get a lot of unwanted stares. Buying clothes is a challenge for me. Fitted clothing is the most flattering for my figure. If I wear loose clothing to hide my chest I look fat and pregnant but then if I wear fitted clothing it may look tight. Spare a thought for those of us who don't have a typical build. P

stiletto
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
HeY guys and gals. I just wanted to share that not every female who wears tight clothes is attention seeking. I have a very big chest and I get a lot of unwanted stares. Buying clothes is a challenge for me. Fitted clothing is the most flattering for my figure. If I wear loose clothing to hide my chest I look fat and pregnant but then if I wear fitted clothing it may look tight. Spare a thought for those of us who don't have a typical build.

tomvoyeur
07-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Tight clothing are always welcome............as long as it is on the right body. Gays and oversized need not apply lol. ;)

EvilInside
07-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Early in the morning sure to see a lot of OL in tight clothing on their way to work. Really make one wake up. :D

Erasure
08-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Early in the morning sure to see a lot of OL in tight clothing on their way to work. Really make one wake up. :D

Wake who up? Your little bro or you? :D

Decartes
08-04-2010, 09:31 AM
They know what we like.

tattoohammer
08-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Saw a MILF in her late 30s today at a garage. She was wearing a super tight black 3quarter pants. Her car battery was flat and she had to bend over to the car bonnet to check the parts.

tats wat man eyes for la:D

Elwina
08-04-2010, 12:05 PM
to the dickhead who sent me this... Private Message: Re: hi
Today, 08:32 AM
hornyhead
Samster (M) Join Date: Nov 2009
My Reputation:Points: 0 / Power: 0

hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can i see u in mini skirts?wan see ur butt ,ur ass

Please do not PM me such retard comments. Coz it makes me feel that you are a cheap ignorant retarded despo..

El

bugmenot
08-04-2010, 12:14 PM
to the dickhead who sent me this... Private Message: Re: hi
Today, 08:32 AM
hornyhead
Samster (M) Join Date: Nov 2009
My Reputation:Points: 0 / Power: 0

hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can i see u in mini skirts?wan see ur butt ,ur ass

Please do not PM me such retard comments. Coz it makes me feel that you are a cheap ignorant retarded despo..

El

Haha.. Public shaming.. Nice 1 Sis El..

Softcore
08-04-2010, 04:16 PM
That is so true. Not a joke at all. Especially younger women, they will dressed in an overly sexy manner, show half ball lah, mini skirt lah ... why? Their purpose is to attract the attention of the opposite sex (i.e. men).

However, not just any kind of men hor ... if a handsome young working professional in suit and tie were to pay attention to them, they will smile, happy that they have just justified to themselves (and other gals) that they still got the "assets" to attract men (i.e. boosting own ego / self-worth). BUT ... if the man looking or staring at them were to be old, fat, bald, ugly or just looked poor, they will say "pervert stop looking".

Truly double standards of the highest order. If they want to be dressed in such overly exposed or sexy manner, they must accept the fact that ALL men have an equal chance of ogling at them. However, they want selective audience hor. This is one thing I find funny about women, they are very contradictory - want this, but at the same time don't want that.

Your reasoning is really lame mate. It's never so black and white. Would you rather make hot passionate love with a nubile & sexy woman or a fat and hideous specimen? Same goes for women - it is perfectly understandable why they would prefer certain forms of male attention over others.

The most productive thing a man should do is to build and maintain a regular grooming regime . Women will flock to you and appreciate the looks you give them when you give them a worthy reason to.

blk437
08-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Elwina, this kind of people should be put to shame. Cheap stunt.

Bro.. some people fat thin black white all also eat one as long as got hole can liao... Hahaha...same goes to as long as got man stare who cares if hes bald fat handsome or long...

serav1
19-04-2010, 10:12 PM
like sis sweetyoungthing mentioned, women like to dress attractively to make themselves feel sexy.. Its like how us bros dress ourselves up in nice flashy cars to feel good. The spill over attention from the opposite sex is obviously one of the highs that come with that :)

Elwina
23-04-2010, 02:00 AM
like sis sweetyoungthing mentioned, women like to dress attractively to make themselves feel sexy.. Its like how us bros dress ourselves up in nice flashy cars to feel good. The spill over attention from the opposite sex is obviously one of the highs that come with that :)

purely cheap thrill... song for that short while nia... puiz..

fat-sam
23-04-2010, 04:48 PM

to my opinion these women are just trying to attract attention on them, they are aware that men would prefer younger girls and therefore try to do their best to attract any attention they can get. I consider this to be rather cheap:rolleyes:

blk437
23-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Elwina then u want to song for how long? According to study, Pig's orgasm last 30 minutes.. while human last at most 5 secs. Correct me if i am wrong haha..:)

Senteurs
23-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Tight clothing is always good for our eyes :) Except when it is on an XL person. Recall an experience where this XL gal wore those extra small shirt meant to show off the stomach, only in her case showed off quite some flaps. And she was giving off slutty looks to ppl staring at her.

I was totally like :eek:

some_
25-04-2010, 05:30 AM
i do wear tight clothing sometime and i feel good in it but then got to be matching loh dont wear a tight tee or spag with a big loose pants of whatever that make you look unbalance