PDA

View Full Version : Most wronged thing that i had done.

biongme
06-04-2010, 02:15 AM
This happen a few years back when i was 19.
It was probably when I was crazy over getting to clubs and all.

It's espically good when as a lady, I could get free entries into clubs.
It was our usual girl's night out or GNO as we called it.

Guys probably do not know how we girls think when we go to clubs. We did probably wanna just have fun, drink till we are high and party our nights away.

As I was with a boyfriend at that time there wasen't much that I could do.

BF told his guy friends that I was in phuture that wed night. Let's call them P & D. He specifically told them to look after me. As my BF definately know what's it like when i got all high and drunk...

Unfortunately he didn't quite choose the right friends to look after me. haha.

Skyie
06-04-2010, 10:44 AM
What happened next? More details. Thanks

itsabt6x
06-04-2010, 11:02 AM
wohoho.....sounds like a 3some in the works....pls continue sista ;)

wish12345
06-04-2010, 11:07 AM
This lead to 引狼入室。。。
then..you got real high, and his friend start to rabba you, you got excited, and you cheated on your BF...

that's common in the club...but we are very interested in you describing in how things happen and how it leads to your fantasy...:D

Joris
06-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Threesome ?

stephan
06-04-2010, 12:36 PM
anal sex? :p

naturegreen
06-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Your bf chose the wrong friends to look after you. :mad:
Your bf also chose the wrong gf. :)
It takes 2 hands to clap to do the wrong things. ;)
But think about it this way, what is right and what is wrong? Who defines it? :p
Pls continue......

SinDellman
06-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I realized that the brother Samsters and Sister samsters styles are so difference ..... sisters are usually more story telling compare to the brothers, which are usually more descriptive and more actions.

Good start, sista! will be camping here :D

perspicacious
06-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Please tell us what went wrong.

stiletto
06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
haha maybe he did choose the right friends for you. it depends how you view it :D

bigmannow
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
3P lai liao.. :)

biongme
07-04-2010, 12:16 AM
GNO usually includes me and two of my other girls pal.
We did always get attention, probably not because of how we are dress but you know... girls like all girls we are often being sourced upon.

P & D weren't people i ain't close too anyway because there were my jc seniors during my jc days and being my BF friends i had met them several times on occasions such as class gathering and birthdays gathering.

okay even though i did mention jc i hope you guys wouldn't get mad at my english writing here because you know i did just always just narrate what i is it on my head and usually it may not be in all that perfect. :C

Though not very close we managed to click during that night probably because there were no familiar faces in sight.

I do not know though if guys here visit phuture on wed. but its usually so packed its hard to squeeze in and out of the dance floor. That being the case the 5 of us drank as much as we could around 11pm before heading into one corner of the dance floor.

Right at the dance floor P & D seems reluctant to get close me maybe because they were my BF friends. However they were reluctant to get close to my friends too! They gave up small talks to me asking if i was comfortable and you know most of the time complimenting about the deejaying there.

As the night goes, my galfriends seems to get hit upon some guys and were definately enjoying their time with the new guy friends they had. P & D seems desperate to get girls as its pretty well late to the night i must say about 130. I remember it vividly as because i had to return a text to my BF as he is going to bed well because of school the next day.

As the night goes, P started making his moves on me. Touching my hips. Probably because the alcohol starts setting in, I did not resist too. Maybe because i am getting high looking at my girl friends getting grind by their new found friends.

P was right behind me holding my waist. As i do not want D to felt left out i signaled for him to come closer. At times i did just hook my arms around D necks while letting P grind me.

I don't think P & D seems comfortable with it though... Well this goes on for sometime before D excuse himself for a smoke. Getting all high I decided to odance along with P letting him grind me when he could.

Knowing guys his probably all hard by now, and i could definately feel a the huge blurge from his pants. He seems to not be bothered about who i am to him too. Occasionally moving his fingers from his waist to the top of my vagina. Slowly tapping his fingers along my vagina.

God that makes me really high.
D never seem to come back. Before long P was already kissing me by my neck and biting on my ears. I could offer no resistance because i am really am enjoying the process...

I let him have his ways. I probably blank off enjoying what his doing for me becauses the next thing i knew we were making out heavily on his bed. Maybe its because he was my BF friend that i was sooooooo excited and high over it.

We did make out . And i did blew him off. but it was nothing more than a blowjob not that it makes me less guilty but that's probably the mosot wronged thing that i did.

but it didn't stop there... because P apparently told D about it.

spunk
07-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Then what's next?

see see only
08-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Sis TS ... pls continue fast

But do you know now is wed nite .... PLS PLS PLS ... TS, please give me the full address of phuture :D

Another camper fall in liao ;)

siaokia55
08-04-2010, 12:10 AM
then the other guy also come and up u??

naturegreen
08-04-2010, 12:28 AM
... because P apparently told D about it.

P is not a steady and professional player lor. Never keep the secret to himself. For a start, he should not tell D what happen between you and him. Such things should always be kept discreet to help protect your reputation. :p

oOoLyRrAdoOo
08-04-2010, 03:48 AM
still for sequel anot ?

Alifoo
08-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Gosh after reading ur thread.. I feel so sad n worrie.. Coz my gf having cheating me for the whole year last year.. Does she did the same thing too?? Haiz n i din even noe she cheated me.. Until sumone told me abt her.. Omg my heart is breaking.. She din even care about how long we been thru.. At that point of time we hv been for five years.. She even when clubbin i found out on our anniversary night.. Too much happen its so heart wreacking..even when i accident i told her i wan meet her... She make me the injured one to go over.. N she told me she can meet for awhile.. Guess wat she sae she having family dinner but she was at supperclub wif faggots n bitches..Like u ts she like clubbing n being grind by guys.. It seem like being a cheap whore n slut.. Damn it.. I shudnt hv read it..aniwae thumbs up!! I did like to noe more abt this story.. Camping!!!

Romany
08-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Please tell us how wrong were you.

SweetieZ
08-04-2010, 07:37 AM
P is not a steady and professional player lor. Never keep the secret to himself. For a start, he should not tell D what happen between you and him. Such things should always be kept discreet to help protect your reputation. :p

That's what I call a real gentleman. :)

Cheonging101
08-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Please tell us how wrong were you.

Yeah, especially when sis TS who was making ALL the moves on the co-called "wrong guys sent by her BF to protect her"... :rolleyes:

I guess pushing the blame on them would lessen her guilt on giving blowjobs to them and... most probably an extremely willing threesome as well.:p:D

ahpatt
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
wa.... wat happen wat happen.... curious to find out more... :)

naturegreen
08-04-2010, 11:07 AM
That's what I call a real gentleman. :)

Well, usually I do not like going around boasting about my conquests either ESPECIALLY to guys who know the girl. You never know what silly things these guys can do ESPECIALLY when they are horny. By telling friends for example-:
i) "oh I got FB lah";
ii) "oh I managed to get a fling yesterday"
etc still ok but dun disclose identity of the girl UNLESS you have her permission. Coming to SBF and writing story about it is definition a better thing to do. This is not about being gentleman or not, plainly just providing the girl a sense of worthiness :o

Imagine if you know a guy's reputation - he loves to go around boasting to his friends he bonk this girl whom you know and describing the girl's performance, do ya think you will wanna get bonk by him after hearing all the after-effects? You make the choice ;)

picador
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Whats forbidden is always so enjoyable. So deep down in us we wish to be very wrong.

huat_ah_888
08-04-2010, 05:10 PM
well, out of 10 gals i know, 5 cheat, 3 deny cheating but i know they do, 2 r jus 2 ulgy 2 cheat. its a jungle out there. no rules. only wants and needs

TimeDust
08-04-2010, 09:20 PM
I am not too sure if your story is a true one or made up fantasy. Will just proceed on the premise that it is true. Reading so far, it appears that you are still attached to the same bf.

If you are, break it off. You did not just cheat, you cheated on with his friend. And you are causing your bf to be a laughing stock among his own social circle. If P told D about it, chances are he would have told even more. So probably all his friends would know or think that you are easy and your bf is a doofus who does not know that his friends are taking turns having their way with you.

Give him some dignity, leave him.

Matafleur
10-04-2010, 05:00 AM
Why so serious? It's just a story. Let other people's affairs be their business, our business is just to enjoy. :D