PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice here

hughdick67
06-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi bro need some advice here....

Bangster
06-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Okay. Advice to be dispensed:

Never type a bo-tao bo-buey sentence and expect people to know what the hell you re talking about.

hughdick67
06-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Ooops,

My post got truncated somehow... I think its because my internet connection got cut off...

Anywayz, here's the thing...I'm currently kindda in an "open" relationship with this gal. "open" becos we dun really have much feelings for 1 another but are together for companionship sake. We are... as you say..."friends with benefits"

That was what I thought for the first few months, but I think after a while..I'm starting to hv feelings for her... But something really fucked-up happened couple of days ago...

Since we are in an open relationship...she is free to date other guys and me other gals. Having a great personality and even greater body, it was easy for her to date other men but I knew she was not serious at all with any of them.

One day, I called her up late at night wondering if she was free cos I wanted to tell her how I feel about us. Her house fone no one answered so I tot she should be out... Until about 2am, I called again... no one answered...

Then I called her HP and she picked up... Asked her where she was and she told me she was at one of her colleagues place. I knew the colleague, the guy is angmor and married. His family is no longer in SG cos he was gonna be heading off to their HQ.

She gave me some lame excuse that she was at his place downloading his videos and that they were watching movies. She knew what I was implying but told me in no uncertain terms that both of them are platonic, esp since he's married and with kids...

Giving her the benefit of a doubt...I let it go... believing that she wun cross that line, esp if the guy's married. But when I met her after a few days, later... I saw she had scratch marks on her arms and knees...She gave me some cock excuse that she went to Punggol to swim with that guy and that she was scratched by sea-shells... Its like what the fuck right?? I mean, there can be some truth to that but I seriously doubt her story....

I do have feelings for her and I'm now confused if I should tell her how I feel... or just fuck off and maybe I will forget her after this... hiaz....

Eaglet
06-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I would like to help. But I can't read your mind.

HPoirot
06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Here's an advice: Don't eat yellow snow.

fazer6s
06-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Bro Ts advice on sex,money,gals,imsonia

Cause we can't advise when we what to advise U

Oink Oink
07-04-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't know if you are cute or .......:confused:

But there are many experienced and innovative bros here if you can express yourself clearly.

fishyprawn
07-04-2010, 03:44 AM
another joker wasting bandwidth!!! :mad:

Bangster
07-04-2010, 10:26 AM
OK OK I can help.

You are just feeling lousy and jealous, tio boh?

Aiyah, why be so frustrated? She is not serious about you, you are only starting to have feelings for her. It's gonna be 1-way. It's wrong for you to have to ask what's up with those scratch marks and what she was doing at his place. It's really none of your business since it is an OPEN relationship, just like you mentioned.

It's just a case of your ego being hurt lah, not knowing exactly what the fxxx you actually want

Relac lah. She's not the type for you.

sg115cr4
07-04-2010, 10:39 AM
let me see what u can do.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. yes.. since the way she treat u like that... nabei bro belief me.. dun put true feeling for her... but also dun seperate with her.. use her as a sex partner.. at least that wat she doin to u know.. return her back the favor ...

kiddocoo
07-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Bro hughdick67,

Why not use her as a FB and show her your hughdick....sure to be larger than the angmoh...

hughdick67
07-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I know, I have no right to be angry... esp... since we previously agreed to be in an Open Relationship.

However, there was no need for her to lie to me, esp since we are in an open relationship....

especially if she really was just staying over at that guy's house. What would you guys do... if a gal told you that she was just staying over at his place downloading movies...(I asked her what movies, she cldn't even give me a direct reply).

Then when i ask how come they went swimming in punggol, her excuse was that the scratch marks on her body are from seashells...(For those BROS here that had swam in Punggol, are there really alot of seashells rocks that you can get scratched?)

I can't get the tot of the guy rough horsing her and scratching her in the process... I think even FB also cannot liao... everytime I see her... all I can think is that... Hot body or not... sigh...

Toyota Honda
07-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Ok, lets be serious with this.

I think you should leave her. Really leave and not keep contact at all.. If she doesn't try hard to get you back, then it shows you are nothing to her. If she is willing to do anything it takes to get you back, state your terms, demand for wht you want. If both are happy, go on and have a serious relationship.

This is the best I can tell you.. But it might not last long. I have faced this problem myself. But eventually, a slut might be slut forever.. She might find it a bore being with the same guy all the time.

Frankly, Don't we guys feel that girls are really good at playing the type of games we guys used to play in the past?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-04-2010, 03:45 PM

Since we are in an open relationship...she is free to date other guys and me other gals. Having a great personality and even greater body, it was easy for her to date other men but I knew she was not serious at all with any of them.

I do have feelings for her and I'm now confused if I should tell her how I feel... or just fuck off and maybe I will forget her after this... hiaz....

Nothing to be confused, you already know the answers.
She is not serious with you at all too. Keep it open for FB sake but don't put too much emotion in her.
Go get a nice girl to invest your feelings....

That's my 2 cents advice for you :)

spunk
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
If you are young, I would advise you to check out the vast jungle out there.

IwantbustyKim
07-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I agree with the bros here... U shld just forget abt her...I mean, looking at the evidence

1. She stayed over at the guy's place and NEVER do anyting

(WTF...I don't think any bros here would believe even their GFs if their GFs did it with another guy, plus somemore whole family as you say not in SG)

2. She go punggol and get scratches while swimming?

(Wah lao... That is sibei lame lah bro...I went to Punggol swim b4... heard its a nice deserted place for skinny dipping and sexing...I think they even did it there lah...lol)

Brudders here.. just a quick poll to help this poor brudder of ours....if your gal/FB tell u those 2 excuses... would you believe?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I agree with the bros here... U shld just forget abt her...I mean, looking at the evidence

1. She stayed over at the guy's place and NEVER do anyting

(WTF...I don't think any bros here would believe even their GFs if their GFs did it with another guy, plus somemore whole family as you say not in SG)

Brudders here.. just a quick poll to help this poor brudder of ours....if your gal/FB tell u those 2 excuses... would you believe?

E.1 was already quite coloruful...benefit of doubt....even if she did not initiate "any side-action", hard to trust that ang moh could passed on such a holey opportunity. It takes 2 hands to clap :D

E.2 - Scratches by artificial crawling sea shell or sea snail? :)

IMHO, from an outsider point of view, No, I don't believe her and Yes, She not worth it.

Anyway, TS just continue to play her game but just be careful not to get hurt..

IwantbustyKim
07-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Just a qns to TS, where were her scratches on (legs and knees you say... ) and how do they look like... I'm a medic so i know... if its laceration from sharp objects and from scratch marks very different one... Scratch marks usually linear and are long, esp if kanna clawed...while sratches by sharp objects usually is local that means covered not so much area....

I bet the ang mor made her watch some nice movie... follow by wine... then hug her... then if she never resist... strip her and her on the spot... lol...Then maybe she guilty and the ang mao force himself on her and scratch her...

veron_ron84
07-04-2010, 07:30 PM
braaaader....

humans are like that,

Males
rich cute guy=keeper
poor cute guy= short term
rich arseholes= long term
poor arse holes= goner

females
rich syt = best but so near yet so far
poor syt = vampire/gentle flower
rich "yesterday" =long term
Poor "yesterday" = f**k off

so...braaaader... which catergory do you fall into(male) and what catergory she fall into(female) and which catergory does the ang moh fall into?

compare your "catergory" with the ang moh "catergory", where is your position?

this is hash, so is life, life is like a dream and dream like a life,
get a life and move on or carry on your dream!

Come'on bro! there is no a particular person who cannot live without the other!

don't think too much, lai read my thread "the pervert me", it will brighten up your days( many bros comments that its hilarius :)

just my 2 cents

Cheers,
Ron

Oink Oink
08-04-2010, 01:49 AM
ok, ok, i left those scratch marks on her but not at punggol. :mad:

Wake up lah! Want to have it open yet want to probe. I have met many such mid 20s chaps like this. Hope you know what is "三岁定八十" and be able to bear the consequences. Of course, we should be forgiving and always give others a second chance.

Proceed at you own risk!!

英雄难过美人关 狗熊也一样!

Cheonging101
08-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Okay, bro TS, my advice to you... KEEP HER AS PER STATUS QUO (meaning: keep her as your FB and nothing further).

Reasons?
1) The relationship is "Open" so you're free to (and should!!!) look for someone else.
2) You still get to enjoy your benefits.
3) If she finds it necessary to lie to you about her getting fucked even though the relationship is "Open", it is obvious that you have a certain place in her heart, at least as an important friend.