PDA

View Full Version : Curious

cup112fu
07-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi bro,i am curious to find from all the bro.Why my G/f alway hv white stain in her panty, normal smell (WE ONLY HV SEX ONCE A WEEK).How to judge whether is due to after having a sex session or is normal to all lady.Pls bro,i need to know,hope all bro can give some advice,thk u.

tigerprawn
13-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Can be a lot things. For example, pregnancy can also cause a whitish discharge. Suggest if really concerned best go see a doctor.

raykwok79
13-04-2010, 01:36 PM
I agree. could be infection too. better see a doctor.

Latinsha
13-04-2010, 02:05 PM
whitish discharge can also be due to food, lack of water, and medicine consumptions. Some women have plain, transparent discharge and some whitish. As long as it does not itch, different colour and does have bad odour then it's ok. This was a gynae's advice me.

Latinsha
13-04-2010, 02:09 PM
..and that's why most women, (well those i know) wear panty liners, it's hygenic and absorbs the discharge and thus does not allow the discharge to absorb into panties, and further have much contact with the vagina..

cup112fu
13-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Thank all bro for your advice.

Bangster
13-04-2010, 06:13 PM
The condition is called "running nose"

Try not to wear her panty on your head when you have running nose.

Ascendance
13-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I remember reading something similar in the sexual health forum. If there is no smell, should not be a problem. But you ought to check on the sexual health forum or maybe google a little more....

Or when in doubt, bring you gf to go consult a doc.

Oopsx2010
14-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi bro,i am curious to find from all the bro.Why my G/f alway hv white stain in her panty, normal smell (WE ONLY HV SEX ONCE A WEEK).How to judge whether is due to after having a sex session or is normal to all lady.Pls bro,i need to know,hope all bro can give some advice,thk u.

TS,

All you need is just google and you can find numerous explanations such as below.

A normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon (4 milliliters) a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off. The discharge can be more noticeable at different times of the month depending on ovulation, menstrual flow, sexual activity and birth control.

It is not uncommon for the normal discharge to be dark, brown or discolored a day or two following the menstrual period.

If having any of the symptoms below seek health care provider.
Pain
Itching
Discomfort
Rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge

Raybo
15-04-2010, 10:55 AM
It is quite usual for women to have this problem. This may likely be trichomoniasis.It may cause slight itch.Nothing serious but both party need to be treated with same medication.

yang punk
15-04-2010, 03:23 PM
If having any of the symptoms below seek health care provider.
Pain
Itching
Discomfort
Rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge

What better advice than that from another woman! :p

Maybe she is the horny type so her pussy juice is always flowing...;)