PDA

View Full Version : Anybody cheong in Amsterdam?

AVSer
15-04-2004, 02:36 PM
How is the experience there?

What is the attitude of Ang Mo when cheonged by Asians?

mongerx
18-04-2004, 09:22 PM
I go to Amsterdam at least once a year. I am ang mo so I can't tell you how asians will be treated, except that I hope it is better than us white guys (but probably not). If you want to do serious research on cheonging in Amsterdam use google and search for ignatzmice. You will find a very good discussion board that will provide very current information.

For window girls, you find stunners from all ethinicities but they service and prices are oturageous. I believe now you are starting at 50 euros for a 15 minute session. Also you need to make sure you specify everything including removal of the bra. If you don't specifically agree to it you are unlikely to receive. Negotiation is a little unnerving as you have to do it at the doorway entrance with lots of drunk hooligans passing behind you. The last two or three trips I haven't even bothered. I will say that in my experience the latin american gals give the most passion and good service.

Let me tell you the one place that I still thinks is a reasonable deal is the prive house Park 118 as short tram ride from city center. The address is Sarphatipark 118. Here for 70 Euros you get an hour in a nice room that sometimes even has a jacuzzi. Think of Geylang 150 house (200 for me). The brothel is actually in a townhouse and when you enter you will be directed to a seat in the front parlor. Then the Madame will have the available girls (anywhere from 2 to 12) come in one at a time to make introductions. Selection is sometimes CMI and you are free to decline service and ask when more girls will be available. Usually the best you will is a seven on a scale of ten. You should also get a choice from several different nationalities. If you are offered a petite Black girl named Brandy, choose her immeadiately and you will have absolutely no regrets. This place offer the best value / service combo in the city.

If you are interested in indulging in the coffeeshops here are three with great atmosphere and decent prices: Abraxus near dam square, Twede Khmer, and Outer Limits. Actually the Outer Limits is a tiny American owned coffeeshop that has the best coffee in the world.

I am going to be there again around June 10, If this coincides with your plans and you want some assistance on the ground so to speak. Let me know

sashimi13
29-04-2004, 05:04 PM
I go to Amsterdam at least once a year. I am ang mo so I can't tell you how asians will be treated, except that I hope it is better than us white guys (but probably not). If you want to do serious research on cheonging in Amsterdam use google and search for ignatzmice. You will find a very good discussion board that will provide very current information.

For window girls, you find stunners from all ethinicities but they service and prices are oturageous. I believe now you are starting at 50 euros for a 15 minute session. Also you need to make sure you specify everything including removal of the bra. If you don't specifically agree to it you are unlikely to receive. Negotiation is a little unnerving as you have to do it at the doorway entrance with lots of drunk hooligans passing behind you. The last two or three trips I haven't even bothered. I will say that in my experience the latin american gals give the most passion and good service.

Let me tell you the one place that I still thinks is a reasonable deal is the prive house Park 118 as short tram ride from city center. The address is Sarphatipark 118. Here for 70 Euros you get an hour in a nice room that sometimes even has a jacuzzi. Think of Geylang 150 house (200 for me). The brothel is actually in a townhouse and when you enter you will be directed to a seat in the front parlor. Then the Madame will have the available girls (anywhere from 2 to 12) come in one at a time to make introductions. Selection is sometimes CMI and you are free to decline service and ask when more girls will be available. Usually the best you will is a seven on a scale of ten. You should also get a choice from several different nationalities. If you are offered a petite Black girl named Brandy, choose her immeadiately and you will have absolutely no regrets. This place offer the best value / service combo in the city.

If you are interested in indulging in the coffeeshops here are three with great atmosphere and decent prices: Abraxus near dam square, Twede Khmer, and Outer Limits. Actually the Outer Limits is a tiny American owned coffeeshop that has the best coffee in the world.

I am going to be there again around June 10, If this coincides with your plans and you want some assistance on the ground so to speak. Let me know

I am an asian been there a couple of times. Personally I don't fancy those in the alleys. I would say its more of price primarily and other factors secondarily. Previously it was 50 guilders now its 50 euros.You see the diff in price? Not that we are out for a bargain but its horrendously ex now.You should try the nite spots in Holland, booze is great, everyones friendly just like the tv sitcome ''CHEERS'' - where everybody knows your name. In this case ppl (gals) just smile at you as though you are the host for the evening. Take the cue from them and flow with the crowd, blend in and be wild like everyone else.Once again leave the asian mentality behind and be out going.
Entice them with the power of our English vocab and you will get lucky and I mean real lucky.
Hope this helps and good luck!

AVSer
03-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I am an asian been there a couple of times. !

Hi Sashimi, nice to hear that you had a good time in Amsterdam. I am looking forward to going there myself to look for some action and will try what you suggested to "blend" with the crowd. So from what you are saying, it seems like it is easier to "pick up" Europeans girls in bars and sleep with them, so don't bother going to the expensive street scenes? Is this right?

AVSer
03-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Previously it was 50 guilders now its 50 euros.You see the diff in price? Not that we are out for a bargain but its horrendously ex now.You should try the nite spots in Holland, booze is great, everyones friendly just like the tv sitcome ''CHEERS'' - where everybody knows your name. In this case ppl (gals) just smile at you as though you are the host for the evening. Take the cue from them and flow with the crowd, blend in and be wild like everyone else.Once again leave the asian mentality behind and be out going.
Entice them with the power of our English vocab and you will get lucky and I mean real lucky.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Sashimi, nice to hear that you had a good time in Amsterdam. I really want to go there myself too and "blend" in as you suggested. So from what you are saying, it is more fun to "pick up" girls from bars and sleep with them, rather than paying the expensive euros for pros. Are the local girls really this easy to be "picked up"?

fl_rulez
04-05-2004, 08:19 PM
hey mongerx, i'm in europe now and would be here till jul so i dun mind joining u at amsterdam smtime in jun but the dates have to be after jun 12. is that alright with u? anyway, how many shots are we allowed to have for 70 euros, does anyone knows? tks

fl_rulez
04-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey mongerx, I'm not sure if my earlier post made it up but I'm re-typing if it doesn't turn up initally. I'm here in Europe right now and will be here till sometime in Aug so I can join you in Jun although I can only make it either on Jun 12 or before Jun 20. Hope this is fine with you. 1question though, how many shots do they allow for 70 Euro? Thanks...

Dino21
05-05-2004, 11:23 AM

Hi Mongerx,

I am Asian chinese and I was in amsterdam in 2001 with an Indian friend. Personally, I think that Holland is the most "colour blind" place in Europe, we did not encounter any problems at all, everybody has a love all serve all attitude. Only place where we were delayed at the custom for more than 4 hrs and felt a certain degree of different treatment through out our stay is in a certain neighboring country of France, Belgium, Poland, Cze, Swiss and Austria, best not to discuss in this forum.
Verdict is to go ahead and enjoy Amsterdam, where everything goes!

mongerx
12-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Hi Dino 21,

I completely concur with you, and will go one further; The people of Holland have the most enlightened and pratical social attitudes in the world. People are definately color blind and their attitudes and progressive ploicies towards sexuality, recreational drug use, prostitution, public transportation, and etc. should be a model for the rest of the world. I also agree with the earlier statement that if you are a little extroverted you will make a lot of friends fast, especially if you are bit younger. As you can imagine Amsterdam is quite the weekend holiday place for those hip and young (even if only at heart) in Europe. So the pubs, discos, and other such places are always teeming with open minded people making holiday. By the way the beer is fantastic!

One thing is true you regardless of you ethiniticity you will get the same service, very Surly. I love amsterdam but waiters, bartenders, hotel reception are not friendly to anybody. This is in great contrast to Asia, where I think you get the best warmest service in the world.

fl_rulez,

It sounds like our timing will work out well, I am going to be there June 11-15. I will have to work and schmooze with collegues, but I should be free all day the 14 and some of the nights. We should see what kind of trouble we can get into. I will contact you by PM (or you can PM me) as th dates get closer.

GiddlyGook
09-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Sorry for the late reply. I visit these forums very infrequently and I catch up on postings randomly. But I think it is important to post anyway since some readers will likely need information if not now then definitely in the future.

I lived in Europe for 2 years and in particular, lived in Hoofddorp (Netherlands) for 3 months. My apartment was 20 minutes away from downtown Amsterdam - Centraal and I know a bit about the city.

mongerx gives good advice. Stay away from the window girls RLD (Red Light District) because it is way overpriced and service more often than not will suck because they know you ain't ever coming back. Also, 15 minutes is not a lot of time to start the engine. If you must visit the RLD (and why not because some of the window girls are true stunnas), then I would suggest you try the other 2 areas beside the main Walletjes.

Walletjes is the main and the biggest RLD. Use the Centraal Station as your starting point, with your back facing the station, turn your head to the left. You will see a huge, old cathedral like building. Beside that is the NH Barbizon hotel and the Walletjes is to the right and a little behind that.

The Singel area is much less crowded. Using the Centraal station again, this time turn your head right - you will see the Ibis hotel. Use that as your landmark to make sure you are walking in the right direction, but the Singel is not on the same side as the hotel. Walk straight out from Centraal, cross the main road (watch out for the trams!) which is Hendrikkade and turn right. Come to the next set of stoplights and turn left. The road will fork into 2 (you will see the Crowne Plaza hotel on your left fork and a little further down the Renaissance on the right fork. Take the right fork. About 40m or so, in the backlane will be the Singel RLD.

De Pipj is further away and although you can walk it, it's better to take a tram. It's behind the Rijksmuseum area. It's harder to give directions to this but it is not hard to find, being very close to Ceintuurbaan - a place everyone knows and the Albert Cyup market - a place everyone also knows.

If you must monger in Amsterdam, my recommendation will also be the prive huis ("private houses"; pronouced pree-vay house. The locals will call this the bordello like in the French). Park 118 as described above is a good first one to go to though after a while, you might look for something more upsacle like Yab Yum. Park 118 is easy to get to: take tram 4 or 25 from Centraal and stop at the Ceintuurbaan stop (don't worry all stops are announced but the only fascinatingly different thing about the Dutch is that they must press buttons to open train/tram doors!). Get out of the tram and turn left. You will come to a junction. Turn right. You are now on Sarphatipark. Park 118 is on the opposite of the road: number 118 (hence the name).

I've also lived for extended periods in Germany, France, Belgium and the UK - maybe I'll post something when I find the time.

UndeadOrc
10-10-2004, 09:55 PM
hi.
What is the primary language in amsterdam?
i feel like moving there when i grow up.
is it advisable?

frankly, i'm more intrested in the weed than the sex scene. :D

bollocksman
10-10-2004, 10:10 PM
It is a bit of a grey area concerning the legality of your activity(though it is legal to do it in Amsterdam). Anyway English is well understood there, almost everyone can understand it. No problem at all.

One place to go to : Coffee shops!!! ( Not the KOPI TIAM style) are everywhere, just ask and the people are friendly, most are quite reputable,nice and comfy ( a bit like coffee bean/starbucks style)

Bro I suggest u do a bit of ground work yourself on the internet, Use google.
keywords : Homegrown fantasy coffee shop, w**d,c*nn*b*s etc. etc.

A reminder again: if U are a singaporean citizen, its "illegal" even to consume w**d/Shr**ms/g**ja/s*unk in amsterdam where it is perfectly legal. :)

UndeadOrc
11-10-2004, 09:04 PM
It is a bit of a grey area concerning the legality of your activity(though it is legal to do it in Amsterdam). Anyway English is well understood there, almost everyone can understand it. No problem at all.

One place to go to : Coffee shops!!! ( Not the KOPI TIAM style) are everywhere, just ask and the people are friendly, most are quite reputable,nice and comfy ( a bit like coffee bean/starbucks style)

Bro I suggest u do a bit of ground work yourself on the internet, Use google.
keywords : Homegrown fantasy coffee shop, w**d,c*nn*b*s etc. etc.

A reminder again: if U are a singaporean citizen, its "illegal" even to consume w**d/Shr**ms/g**ja/s*unk in amsterdam where it is perfectly legal. :)

wow, thanks man..
is it financially taxing to live there? easier than singapore? or harder?

hmm.. illegal for me to consume in amsterdam? how? the police there will see if ia m singaporean? man, this is the 1st time i am feeling fucked for being singaporean.. to think the law here will even restrict me in other countries

GiddlyGook
12-10-2004, 06:22 AM
It is 100% legal - no big deal except for tourists. You only could get into trouble when you go back. Singapopre sometimes randomly tests upon entry (there was a well-publicised case of a student who was tested at Changi returning from Australia several years ago) especially at the Woodlands checkpoint. Traces usually disappears from urine in 28 days though although it stays longer in the hair (but Singapore does not test hair samples)

Economy not doing that well in the Netherlands and you probably won't be able to find a job here unless you speak Dutch (since you are non-EU). The Dutch learn English from 10 years old and they speak it the best in Europe (the general level is better than the UK once you take into account the unfanthomable regional accents over there).

Depending on where you live, Netherlands can be cheap or expensive. Amsterdam is as expensive as Singapore in terms of real estate. A small house costs upwards of 400K euros. A car like the Alfa 147 is roughly 30K euros but like the rest of Europe, gasoline prices are horrendous e.g. roughly around 1 euro 40 per liter. Taxes are high (depending on your income, roughly 40-48%) but university, schools (there are no private schools - everything is funded by the state to different extents) are very cheap. Healthcare is cheap as well.

juggernutt
17-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Amsterdam is one the most expensive cities around...esspecially with regard to housing and food.
If you are thinking of blending in...being a tourist is more than enough. There are so many foreigners/tourists here.
English is NO problem...I have a feeling it's the no.1 language instead of dutch.

The dutch girls are pretty openminded towards sex and are relatively easy with regard twards sex. Esspecially bars etc...picking one up could be a good idea. When you do..DON'T mention anything about money. Remember they are no FL or semi pros.
Still being capable of english is not enough...looks are pretty important too.

The sexscene in amsterdam is wellknown and has a deservedly good rep.
Sadly due to the euro all the prices in europe became equal and in Holland it meant a serious price hike.(yes in teh past we were THAT cheap, of course people forget it could be cheap because it was semi legal..now totally legal)

Just for your FYI..the gals behind the windows are the BIGGEST earners of all the sextrades. Of course there the ugly chocks who dont earn anything...but the real lookers earn serious cash.
Just think...25/50€ gets you 10/15 minutes and I mean JUST 10/15 minutes. And you better negotitate before..because once inside you only get what you want. So if you ask for a BJ..that's what you get. Forget about getting extra skin..see her tits or ass. And touching her!! Forget about it.
You get what you paid for...a quick BJ for 1 minute and than a HJ.

of course i dont mean to say that they are all ripoffs..they just want to get all teh money they can get from everybody. I mean if you have the money...and you say everything for 1 hour. They will give you a flatrate..count on €200+ And than you can look forward to a real sexual experience. Frankly that's the rate they expect to earn in an hour...
And for this kind of money...escorts or a private house is a better deal.

Escorts is tuff..but via internet you can get real beuaties who are also realistic. Nice service for a flatrate... A bigplus us that via escortservices they could more easily emplory eatsern european chicks.

more in a while..

juggernutt
17-10-2004, 06:57 PM
The best deal IMO is the sexhouses/brothels...there's alot of them and as mentioned above. There's all kinds and sorts.(what r u looking for?)
The top range in amsterdam is called Yab Yum...really high class and the ladies are really beuatfull and modellike.
And if you have the money(or have exoense account) and really want to have a unforgettable experience..this is a place to go.

There was a pretty good street scene in amsterdam...but it has closed down. Now the only one is behind the trainstation and truly not advisable to go. Frankly the chicks here are even below thermae standards.

A great think to do here is the sexshows available..they are NO ripoffs. Pay the entrance and the drinks and you get what you can expect.
The best is Casa Rosso. Once there don't be shy and go sit upfront or ask to be seated upfront. The front seats have the best views and actually reserved for the many touristgroups that enter here. But don't worry these shows are 100% XXXrated. IMO MUCH better than the show in BKK etc.
Another very interesting place to beis ..the Banana bar. I guess the name doesnt leave much to the imagination.
Just remember to bring a banana with you when you got there. A very eyeopening place.

Anyway just wandering around the redlight district is great fun...and when you feel the urge or see somthing you like you could always try it out..just for experience sakes. Or go watch one of the shows there.

johnbarn
03-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Appreciate if any brother has information on this place like budget accomodation, place of interest, any thing to be aware of ..etc ..

Thank you and appreciate

Zapper_sg
09-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Yo Bros, Me will pop into Amsterdam from 6-10, July but reading the threads here, it does look like the best thing to do is just to visit the pub/coffee clubs... :cool: Anyone bro will be in Amsterdam around the same period in July? Please reply to this thread.. Thanks

juggernutt
11-04-2005, 08:25 PM
what r u looking for?

whitegals
24-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Bro,

What do you really want to do? You wanna pay for sex or enjoy the thrill of the chase?

If you have time, take the train from Centraal to the university. Can't remember which line it is, but the stop is called University, for AmstelVeen University, cool sports uni. Lots of fit babes in their students union. Tell them you're a visiting professor and the stupid security will let you in. The security won't really bother you unless you were acting suspicious or peeing up against someone's car.

Last time I was there, spent 2 nights at the uni club. Met this gal the first night, then went back the second night to +++ more cock, she took me back to her dorm at the end of the night, it was that easy. Didn't spend much too, bought her a couple of beers and a pizza. :D

If you're short on time, I'd suggest some of the sex houses on the outskirts of the city, I've heard from some of the guys here that they're better than the ones you get in the windows on the Dam. I've never tried them so I don't know, but I hear you can have as many bonks as you can tahan after one initial payment at the door.

Mabbe the bros who've experienced it can tell more...

newmonkey
24-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Whitegals is very correct. The 'houses' in the outskirts give better value, and quality better. If i'm not wrong the last time me and friend paid 150 euros each. But I didnt really like it because it was SM themed. It was my friend's idea. Which leads me to say, if you want to come to amsterdam for normal sex, not worth it. You pay 50 euros for the cheapest fuck ( those window shopping kind by the dam), which only allows you missionary position. ANy position change is another 10 euros. And its pure fuck only, strictly no kissing, no BJ. People come to amsterdam more for those 'perverted' stuff like SM etc. But if you do want to try that window shopping thing for its novelty, go only in the evening after 6pm, before that, usually only halfman half woman around.
Hope that helps you.

whitegals
25-04-2005, 10:14 PM
This one I just got to know, a couple of the guys here went to Amsterdam over the weekend.

Instead of the sex houses, they took a 2 night sex cruise that left from the Dam, a ferry or something, paid 225 euros each, sex all over the boat with anyone you like. Had loads of gals, anywhere you like, the restaurant or the pool or the club, as long as you have a partner, is allowed.

Only thing is no cameras allowed, no mobile phones and have to wear condoms, no rubber, no fuck.

Any brudders cheong in Amsterdam can go check it out.

I'd still prefer the uni gals, cheaper. Still got a couple of contacts, will include FR. :D