PDA

View Full Version : LSB in JB

icon
21-04-2004, 05:16 AM
hey anyone no which lsb is e best in jb heard ali baba has close down liao...

Malaysian Datuk
21-04-2004, 03:35 PM
try GM...GOLDEN MILLION

icon
22-04-2004, 04:31 AM
wher izzit near??

cheongkid
22-04-2004, 04:38 AM
wher izzit near??
Somewhere near Da Ma hawker centre, directly opposite Crystal Crown Hotel, can't miss the bright neon signboard.

phantom53sg
23-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi Brudders,

Bro Malaysian Datuk recomendation is good. Golden Million KTV (LSB). Plenty of young tok gong Tong Yam gals. A nice inexpensive playground for guys looking for thrills.

A jug of beer cost RM$56/-...What is so interesting about this place is the Happy Hour bonking.

Try to go there during happy hours from 6 pm to 9 pm, Bonking also have "happy Hour Rate"...hehehehe...first time I came to know of such service... :D

After 9 pm, it cost RM100/- but during happy hour, the gals cost only RM$50/- to RM$70/- (Maybe that day a bit high, kenna Kudok at RM$70/- later Captain told me the younger gals cost slightly more at RM$70/-)

This is a place worth going.

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

MachoDevilX
24-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi Brudders,

Bro Malaysian Datuk recomendation is good. Golden Million KTV (LSB). Plenty of young tok gong Tong Yam gals. A nice inexpensive playground for guys looking for thrills.

A jug of beer cost RM$56/-...What is so interesting about this place is the Happy Hour bonking.

Try to go there during happy hours from 6 pm to 9 pm, Bonking also have "happy Hour Rate"...hehehehe...first time I came to know of such service... :D

After 9 pm, it cost RM100/- but during happy hour, the gals cost only RM$50/- to RM$70/- (Maybe that day a bit high, kenna Kudok at RM$70/- later Captain told me the younger gals cost slightly more at RM$70/-)

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

The pricing for bonking in GM is pretty much the same as Alibaba.
Happy Hour rate is 70 RM and after that is 100 RM.
Too bad Alibaba is closed. Wonder when it will open again.
Think will shift my hunting ground to GM.

ahsengahmeng
25-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Hi Brudders,

Happy Bonking,

Phantom
where is this GM, is it around Sentosa JB,
any group need kaki??

phantom53sg
25-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Somewhere near Da Ma hawker centre, directly opposite Crystal Crown Hotel, can't miss the bright neon signboard.

Bro ahsengahmeng,

You will never go wrong if you follow Bro CheongKid description.

Imagine yourself standing at Crystal Crown Hotel, Golden Million is the the North East direction, across the road along the row of shop houses of where you are standing. More prominent at night once the neon lights are switched on Got it! :D

Enjoy the young Tom Yan Gals...hehehe.

Phantom

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Bro ahsengahmeng,

You will never go wrong if you follow Bro CheongKid description.

Imagine yourself standing at Crystal Crown Hotel, Golden Million is the the North East direction, across the road along the row of shop houses of where you are standing. More prominent at night once the neon lights are switched on Got it! :D

Enjoy the young Tom Yan Gals...hehehe.

Phantom

ABB will be reopening soon, real soon with brand new signboard. As of now, GM is the best choice, but you better be early before the crowds started to flood in. Have quite a number of fresh stock and the puyings are now better trained to serve customers, more wild, more daring comparing to months back. Publish a FR at Devil Club for those who wanna more juicy info.

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 12:31 AM
where is this GM, is it around Sentosa JB,
any group need kaki??

you missed last Fri weekly LSB mission, got to wait for the next one then

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:09 PM
wonder if ABB reopen they will still have happy hours or not. let's hope they dun do away with it. really is value for money bonk!

toothbrush
01-05-2004, 08:22 PM
not sure also.. one thing for sure they are offically open today :)
hope that gal are the same as before...

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
wanna go tonight?

toothbrush
01-05-2004, 08:27 PM
how about tomorrow night? yr singapore hp number still in use?

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:32 PM
tomorrow night is ok. i pm u my number already. call me.

toothbrush
01-05-2004, 08:40 PM
one of my friend gal say it has opened today... unless she dua him :p

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:43 PM
one of my friend gal say it has opened today... unless she dua him :p
nvm if not open we go other lsb

Tenshi
11-05-2004, 01:55 AM
hi guys,

i have got some question to ask you all. is it possible to go these places alone? how much would it be if i go alone, get a room and get a bottle of beer and bonk inside the room? i just got back from oversea so this kind of place still new to me.

thanks very much

datz4u2004
11-05-2004, 03:26 AM
hi guys,

i have got some question to ask you all. is it possible to go these places alone? how much would it be if i go alone, get a room and get a bottle of beer and bonk inside the room? i just got back from oversea so this kind of place still new to me.

thanks very much

Bro such joints are best in groups of 3-4... can split $ of beer, etc..
$ a bit steep if you go alone.

xmensg72
14-05-2004, 11:06 AM
hi guys,

thanks very much

I have been there alone a few times and i find that it turn out to be rather exp. Like the other bro said, better to go in grp of 3 or 4. More cost efficient that way. just my opinion.

gigantic_tk
08-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Let me share with you the latest FR (6/6/04) by Mouse Army from other forum.

ALIBABA / Kedai Minuman Sayang is closed forever!

Probably the hottest + famous for fucking chicks!

They have shifted / divided their operation to SUBWAY 99 and Chanel Karaoke.

Try out these:

Chanel Karaoke ('Hai Tun' in Mandarin),
Located beside the main road before Crystal Crown.
This place is still under renovations.
Business as usual ... Girls are 7/10 beautiful
So-So only. You can find captains Ah Mau / Edmund / Hei Gui

SUBWAY 99
Located nearby LienHoe Plaza / Wisma Daiman
This spot is formerly known as ( Le Yi Le 2 )
Girls are 7/10 beautiful.
Highly recommended! Find Captain Jippun

Golden Million
You can see it from CRYSTAL CROWN, just at the main road
The toilets are always dirty as usual since its opening (2002)
Girls are 4/10 beautiful and most of them don't know how to wear a dress / clothes. They look so fat everytime anytime.

SAKURA
Girls are 7/10 beautiful, but they are all into business. No time for a few minutes of mutual understanding. " Want to make love ? NO !? OK. "then they might not be coming back again till you settle your room bills and they 'll surely comeback for tips
They fuck in the Karaoke rooms. Place is sure dirty and full of sperms odour!
Recommended only!

Star Cruise ( Li Sing )
Girls are 8/10 beautiful, place is sure clean but if you're going to fuck the gerls, better off to book it out because the PP room a.k.a. 'Pak Pau Room' (FUCKING room) is a turn -off ! Rooms are separated by 3/4 partitions and you can hear the noise or sounds of your fucking neighbours. This place's pricing is a bit high, but it's worth the bucks !
Highly recommended ! Find captain 'Pui Teck'

Apollo 2
Girls are 3/10 beautiful, Never try this place unless you're stupid !
This place was actually a heaven with the rating of 9/10. Dunno why and how it became so bad. Prices are extremely high. Your happy or enjoying day will be a fucked-up till you know this Captain name Ah Hwa ! Other captains also sucks ! They simply push one ugly for you by force and keep on asking you to fuck her upstairs !
Never ever go near it !

Standard Pricing
RM 110 per shot including 'pp' room + shower + BJ;
RM 50 - RM 75 during happy hours (4pm-8pm)
Booking Prices range from RM 300 - RM 500 depend on the time.

;The Secret of these establishments
You can ask the captains to find VIRGIN GIRLS for you, it takes time up to 1-2 months to find one. Pricing varies, most probably from RM 3000 and it can shoot up to RM 8000 depend on the girl's beauty. The ride will be 3 days and 3 nights of fucking fun.

There's once a saying that the more virgin you take, you 'll look younger and getting stronger in sex. Some of the customers are around 40 something, but they look younger around the end of 20's. They are those famous rich men in the city. Whether true or not, find out your self !

Hakoshu
08-06-2004, 12:17 PM

They have shifted / divided their operation to SUBWAY 99 and Chanel Karaoke.

Try out these:

Chanel Karaoke ('Hai Tun' in Mandarin),
Located beside the main road before Crystal Crown.
This place is still under renovations.
Business as usual ... Girls are 7/10 beautiful
So-So only. You can find captains Ah Mau / Edmund / Hei Gui

SUBWAY 99
Located nearby LienHoe Plaza / Wisma Daiman
This spot is formerly known as ( Le Yi Le 2 )
Girls are 7/10 beautiful.
Highly recommended! Find Captain Jippun

Golden Million
You can see it from CRYSTAL CROWN, just at the main road
The toilets are always dirty as usual since its opening (2002)
Girls are 4/10 beautiful and most of them don't know how to wear a dress / clothes. They look so fat everytime anytime.

SAKURA
Girls are 7/10 beautiful, but they are all into business. No time for a few minutes of mutual understanding. " Want to make love ? NO !? OK. "then they might not be coming back again till you settle your room bills and they 'll surely comeback for tips
They fuck in the Karaoke rooms. Place is sure dirty and full of sperms odour!
Recommended only!

Star Cruise ( Li Sing )
Girls are 8/10 beautiful, place is sure clean but if you're going to fuck the gerls, better off to book it out because the PP room a.k.a. 'Pak Pau Room' (FUCKING room) is a turn -off ! Rooms are separated by 3/4 partitions and you can hear the noise or sounds of your fucking neighbours. This place's pricing is a bit high, but it's worth the bucks !
Highly recommended ! Find captain 'Pui Teck'

Apollo 2
This place was actually a heaven with the rating of 9/10. Dunno why and how it became so bad. Prices are extremely high. Your happy or enjoying day will be a fucked-up till you know this Captain name Ah Hwa ! Other captains also sucks ! They simply push one ugly for you by force and keep on asking you to fuck her upstairs !
Never ever go near it !

Standard Pricing
RM 110 per shot including 'pp' room + shower + BJ;
RM 50 - RM 75 during happy hours (4pm-8pm)
Booking Prices range from RM 300 - RM 500 depend on the time.

;The Secret of these establishments
You can ask the captains to find VIRGIN GIRLS for you, it takes time up to 1-2 months to find one. Pricing varies, most probably from RM 3000 and it can shoot up to RM 8000 depend on the girl's beauty. The ride will be 3 days and 3 nights of fucking fun.

There's once a saying that the more virgin you take, you 'll look younger and getting stronger in sex. Some of the customers are around 40 something, but they look younger around the end of 20's. They are those famous rich men in the city. Whether true or not, find out your self !

Power! super infomative, all u said is true! haha, but nowadays apollo2 had quite a couple of gems, u can't depend on lanjiao hwa to bring in, go catch urself, haha

MrDevil
08-06-2004, 12:37 PM

Great effort bro in sharing the info. Next task is to explore and unearth all the gems hidden in LSB.

jjin
08-06-2004, 06:11 PM
dear bros, i would like to know is there any lsb which has young msian gals? i miss the old days where there are msian gal for fj. :confused: :eek:

gold
08-06-2004, 06:51 PM
ya bro. i also missed the malaysian girls. long time haven bonk them alreadi. don know any malaysian working in any lsb. everytime i go to the few lsb only the ah jie are around, don seem to see young one alreadi.don know where they go .

toothbrush
08-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Apollo 2
Never ever go near it !

Ah hwa really bright up my days... just treat him as a clown :D btw the place is not as bad lah... quite good now
maybe that day the chio gal happen not working