PDA

View Full Version : Krabi this week! Any places to look out?

catoon75
08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi bros

I'm heading off to Krabi for 5 days. ALONE. :p
Going to the standard beaches there.. just want to know if there's exciting beautiful takeouts (tigers) for a memorable holiday...

Any advice would be appreciated, and don't worry bros, I do not need like super detailed info... just point my in the right direction i will commando and provide field guide when i'm back. =)

Thanks again!

jesse
08-06-2010, 09:55 PM
krabi town will be more happenin, ask the hotel front counter. stayed at city hotel the other time and hv d hanky panky massage in d rm..d ger r young n pretty mann. :p drool

catoon75
09-06-2010, 04:21 PM
power bro! ill go check out and put FR and field guide here for future bros..

thanks for direction, Krabi town i'm cummmmminggggggg!!!

catoon75
26-06-2010, 02:15 PM
okay bros sorry so long never write... was busy after coming back... i think couple of weeks liao so i try remember...

the town area, at night they have ktv and girls there. damn hot. i nvr try. the massage centers at the beaches, all clean.

got one beach i visited, ao nang, at night got bars with bargirls. you can't miss it, its the only alley with loud music, very near subway/macdonalds. girls 800-1000 THB, depending on how you nego with them. barfine 300 THB. damn hot. got ladyboys also damn hot. of course got some CMI ones, then some you wana CIM one... haha so just takecare... longtime or shorttime, also depends on how you nego. the girls are not bad, lose to bangkok of course, but still cheaper.

But i think... if you're just looking for bonk, batam or bangkok is better.

jesse
22-07-2010, 07:00 PM
nice..

how much d air fare? silkair??

El Frances
24-07-2010, 04:51 AM
I don't know about krabi city. There are beer bars in Ao Nang beach but girls are not pretty.

indianmagicoil
24-07-2010, 08:41 PM
nice.. how much d air fare? silkair??
This type of Q also ask? Dunno how to Google - Silkair or call some travel agents up? U pay for my ticket, board & expenses and I hold your hand like kindergarden children when we reach there. We go to bar. I nego with the girl, you pay for the girl, we go back to my room and I fuck her first then later tell you how good or bad she was? :rolleyes:

Ah_Hia
24-07-2010, 10:55 PM
This type of Q also ask? Dunno how to Google - Silkair or call some travel agents up? U pay for my ticket, board & expenses and I hold your hand like kindergarden children when we reach there. We go to bar. I nego with the girl, you pay for the girl, we go back to my room and I fuck her first then later tell you how good or bad she was? :rolleyes:

Really bro ?
When u free ?

indianmagicoil
25-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Really bro ? When u free ?
Free time starts when the air ticket lands on my desk.

26-07-2010, 09:08 PM
i will go to krabi on nxt yr, i will have extra 3 day over there alone, any bro here can advise shd i spend my time at krabi or stay at phuket for the extra day?