PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Scene

Sinthai
26-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Although I'm a new member to this group but not new to Bangkok as I have been living there part-time (2 weeks in a month) for the past 5 years as my work requires it.

Here's my 2 cents worth about the scene there :

PATPONG.

Its a must go for tourists and first time visitors as the iconic place which describes Bangkok by night. Go there once just to say you have been there but then you'd really not want to go a second time. In a way the place is a victim of its own success with more and more tourist visiting it, more and more of them getting hustled and ripped off, word gets around and people become wiser. Many of the go-go bars have closed down and for some reason most of them have been replaced by luggage shops. So, in the future when you say you are going to Patpong, it means that you're looking for a suitcase!

NANA PLAZA

Its Patpong in the earlier days when you can have a drink, take your time sizing up what's on the bar top, whether to pay the bar fine or just have that drink - no hassles from the girls. It's largely a farang place with the odd customer from Japan or Singapore but almost no local Thais (more about that later). Personally, I do not frequent Nana Plaza because I think it's a fire trap. The whole place is a 'U' shaped block with only one entrance and exit. Think what happens if a bar near the entrance catches fire.

SOI COWBOY

This was my reqular for the reason above and my favourite bar is Toy Bar. It all started on one of my bar hopping jaunts and found that the girls here are nice and friendly not pushy like in Patpong. Paid a lot of bar fines at this place but recently I decided to move on as too much familarity may not be a good thing.

ASOKE PLAZA

This is just a stone's throw from Soi Cowboy and the place is more casual with the bar being open bars like those you find by the beach in Pattaya or Phuket. Nothing special about this place except my current regular is there. I'm not much into one night stands preferring to have a regular girl for the medium term. As you all know the first time, there's always some awkardness in 'breaking in' each other.

LOCAL PLACES

There are many local places but you really need to go with a Thai friend, which I do sometimes, English is not universally spoken here. Rates are much lower and this explains why you hardly see Thais at Patpong, Nana etc. They know where it's cheaper. But, I don't frequently follow my Thai friends, at least until I have improved my Thai. Granted, language is not paramount in these escapades but I find that being able to communicate adds another dimension to it.

MASSAGE PARLOURS

Personally, I prefer those at Rachadapisek Road - Emanuelle, etc but traffic along that road is a real bitch especially around 5 o'clock with all the road works. But they have been completed and traffic seems to have improved. Meanwhile, I have been frequenting Darling at Sukhumvit 12 for no other reason that it's close to where I live. The place is a bit tatty and relatively expensive (THB 2,500). It's the usual soapy kind of place but I find that some of the girls have this special knack for 'Japanese massage' as someone calls it. That is they give you a blow job and at the same time insert one or two fingers into your anus. Quite a experience if you are into anal stimulation! In all my visits there, the girls would challenge and insist I come twice - once in the bath and another on the bed. No matter how tired I am that day, they always suceed!

MEMBERS CLUBS

I have been to a few of these but found that they are mostly Thai speaking. I'm sure there are some that are more internationally oriented but I'm also gradually improving my Thai.

cubic
29-05-2004, 02:08 AM
hi bro sinthai,

Good overview ... juz got back from bangkok and went to Mirage and Poseidon(Stay in emerald). Mirage only offer single shot 1.5 hr and posiedon two shot for 2hr. Service better at poseidon with body massage etc, the mirage just F & go. Luckily tried the 2nd time at poseidon else i thought those JB HC girls are better. But i notice the girls dun lick too much and BBBJ is pretty short too. Anyway, went to a place named "RAO", it is a pub and there are many girls there which u could bring back to hotel for the nite and cost only 2500baht, u heard of the place ? Know the exact address ?

BTW, heard there is several MP in the city whereby Students are available, u aware ? Can share the experience, price and the addresses ?

Thanks,
cubic ....

Sinthai
29-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Thanks MachoDevilX. By the way I forgot to mention Sukhumvit Soi 33. That's because I have not been there for a long time. The bars or 'clubs' as they are called, many named after famous artists, are a more refined version of the standard Bangkok bar scene. The girls in there are usually in evening gowns, quite classy but the bar fine equally classy too. I can't remember how much but maybe 3 or 4 times that of Soi Cowboy. I don't go there that often because when you're naughty, you don't want to be too refined right? Anybody feels the same way?

As for massage parlours employing students part time, sometime back I went to one called Yes, I Do at Ramkamhaeng with students from the nearby university but the experience was largely forgetable. The 18 year old something I took simply did not know what to do. Anyway that place has closed down.

Sometime back also I picked up (or was pick up) by a FL along the street outside Robinsons at Sukhumvit. There are quite a few FL's loitering there and would approach you if you make eye contact with them. The one I took home then, look like a student earning tution fees, although I didn't ask. But again the experience was so-so.

For me, I always prefer someone experienced. I guess different strokes for different folks.

delifrance
23-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Hi all

need updates

last time i know is that High Class and Emmualle at Ratchada, Cupidy Massage/Plaza Entertainment at Makkasan have the 'bubble bed' where big tits girls give you the soapy tit massage on the "bubble bed". Have any other joints progressed and added this service yet?

LOL

Mr.romance
23-06-2004, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Sinthai]Thanks MachoDevilX. By the way I forgot to mention Sukhumvit Soi 33. That's because I have not been there for a long . The bars or 'clubs' as they are called, many named after famous artists, are a more refined version of the standard Bangkok bar scene. The girls in there are usually in evening gowns, quite classy but the bar fine equally classy too. I can't remember how much but maybe 3 or 4 times that of Soi Cowboy. I don't go there that often because when you're naughty, you don't want to be too refined right? Anybody feels the same way

haha..Sukhumvit Soi 33 is still my favourite...barfine is 1500 baht.which is rather costly..u can actually bring back a FL from other pubs already with tat kind of money ..Bar fine at Soi Cowboy range from 400 to 600 baht. Nearly Barfine a Tg from Soi Cowboy..but was not free to bonk her on tat day as my Tirak meeting me later in the night...SO got her Hp number instead..In which it is one of the ways to siam the Barfine.

juggernutt
24-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Do you know what/where RAO is?

ramrod72
24-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Thank you Bro for the info.

I'm looking for the Soapy Bubble Massage thingy. Been waiting a long time to experience it. Couldn't find any in Hadyaii.

Just to confirm the places in terms of merit.
1) Nataree
2) Emanuelle
3) Cupidy
4) Yes, I Do
5) Darling

Damage: Bht 1500-2000
Duration: 1.5 hr - 2 hr

Are the info correct?

Thanks!

WhiteHawk
24-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Bro .... need a bit of help here ... can anyone explain Bar Fines?

I travel to BKK about once every mth or two ... but have yet try the sex scene there. Walk around NANA, Cowboy etc but not sure wat to do alone ... anyone care to be tour guide next time I am around?

Thanks

Sinoview
24-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Bro .... need a bit of help here ... can anyone explain Bar Fines?

I travel to BKK about once every mth or two ... but have yet try the sex scene there. Walk around NANA, Cowboy etc but not sure wat to do alone ... anyone care to be tour guide next time I am around?

Thanks

This website may be of help to you :

http://bangkoktonight.com/info/barfines.shtml

Cheers

Sinoview
24-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Thank you Bro for the info.

I'm looking for the Soapy Bubble Massage thingy. Been waiting a long time to experience it. Couldn't find any in Hadyaii.

Just to confirm the places in terms of merit.
1) Nataree
2) Emanuelle
3) Cupidy
4) Yes, I Do
5) Darling

Damage: Bht 1500-2000
Duration: 1.5 hr - 2 hr

Are the info correct?

Thanks!

You can find the info you wanted in this website :

http://www.ilikemassage.com/index_price.htm

junior_cannibal
24-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Although I'm a new member to this group but not new to Bangkok as I have been living there part-time (2 weeks in a month) for the past 5 years as my work requires it.
Bro Sinthai, thanks for the information. I will be in Shangrila from 7th-10th July. This is my firts biz trip to BKK, any place that a super brand new newbie like me should not missed? any SOP ans wat sort of damage on average? tks

junior_cannibal
24-06-2004, 05:19 PM
During this period, I think I'm in Bangkok, and should be able to spare a night with you if you don't mind a short, 42 yr old guy. :)pm me when u r more confirmed in terms of the date during tat period tat u will be there. as far as ur physical attribute is concerned, i dun tink there will be any issue :cool:

vaxvms
24-06-2004, 05:43 PM
During this period, I think I'm in Bangkok, and should be able to spare a night with you if you don't mind a short, 42 yr old guy. :)

age is no barrier esp u are in LOS!!!
sanuk!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinthai
24-06-2004, 06:19 PM
About bar fines, I have not been paying that for quite awhile as I have a regular and she being 'chai-di' doesn't want me to pay bar fine. She'll come to my apartment after closing time but the disadvantage of that is we'll be humping until 2 or 3 am. Quite a problem if I have an early morning meeting.

delifrance
24-06-2004, 07:36 PM
If she is pretty, and you want to arrange for anything after 2am, you have to be lucky OR she likes you a lot OR she is really unlucky to have no customer.

the barfine is peanuts.....besides...she may do one or two customers already when she comes to you after 2am....hahahaha.

west
24-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Bro Sinthai, thanks for the information. I will be in Shangrila from 7th-10th July. This is my firts biz trip to BKK, any place that a super brand new newbie like me should not missed? any SOP ans wat sort of damage on average? tks

Bro i will in Bengkok from 7th-10th July also. I am newbie also if possible why not few of us have a guy night party :D

west
24-06-2004, 08:02 PM
During this period, I think I'm in Bangkok, and should be able to spare a night with you if you don't mind a short, 42 yr old guy. :)

During that period i also in Bengkok. Dont care who we are just one night in Bengkok lah! Cheers :cool:

delifrance
24-06-2004, 08:05 PM
oh yes and if she likes her customer she is working before she meets you after 2am, she may choose to stay with the customer instead and you wait like a dumb donkey in your room.

if you are not a regular at any of the places or you are not known as a good customer there, the girl is very likely to forgo the after 2am visit to you when her customer is good and steady - they know what is 'bird in hand worth more than 2 in bush'. but then again, who knows?

LOL.

junior_cannibal
25-06-2004, 12:10 PM
During that period i also in Bengkok. Dont care who we are just one night in Bengkok lah! Cheers :cool:looks like we have a group of bros interested and available during the 7th-10th July slot, why not pm me ur contacts? btw, I will not be travelling to BKK alone, will be wif some frens who are oso old birds. like wat bro west said, dun have to care who we are, just for a nite or two of fun, most impt, a SG bro to take of each other :p

juggernutt
25-06-2004, 01:20 PM
I'll be in BKK till the 4th of july...anyone else?
To get the best choices...what time should you be in NEPbars. Do they work in shifts or will there be there early in the night?

How busy is Thailand this time? A buyers or sellers market?

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:00 PM
would suggest u go RCA2 at suttisan
sama concept like NEP but quality definitely cheaper
KNN now japanese also know RCA2 liao
signZZzzzz market going to be spolit soon

Mr.romance
25-06-2004, 07:40 PM
If she is pretty, and you want to arrange for anything after 2am, you have to be lucky OR she likes you a lot OR she is really unlucky to have no customer.

the barfine is peanuts.....besides...she may do one or two customers already when she comes to you after 2am....hahahaha.

haha..Ya lor...We may end up the 3rd or even the 4th customer.
Like I posted & mentioned to u before, Just happen to get this fair & quite good looking TG from Soi Cowboy HP number for fun...& she actually called me at 2:30am Thailand time while I having Supper with my regular TG..I don even really give her my number..I just tested whether her number is phony by giving her a missed call..Heng manage to get an excuse to get away with it..tat was close

Cheers

SixFlags
26-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Do you know what/where RAO is?

Bro, RAO is at Pattanakern RD (direction is out of BKK..Petchburi Rd) just before the junction of Srinakarin (There is a drive tru Mcdonalds ahead) and on your left.
Quite fun place ..got at least a few SG brothers there nightly ..but the girls seldom change. The girls behind the bar in lingerie are THB 1700 short time and the GROS are THB 2200.. The mummy's name is "Name" as in wat is your name ..ask for her and saya your SG brothers recommend. She can speak Nit Naw English..Chok Dee Na Karp

juggernutt
26-06-2004, 09:06 PM
RCA 2 is near RCA at new pethburi road?

Also any exact directions to Rao2? Is it near a landmark/hotel or something

delifrance
27-06-2004, 04:45 AM
Hi

I think Rao2 is near the IMAX cinema complex, near Siam Commercial Bank HQ complex.

if you guys are going on a trip together to meet up and play, my suggestion is that you discuss your choice of 'poison' first, if not, the experience will be: 'cheong' Ap Nam, go to a pub or disco and drink and drink, some will go back empty handed and start to hunt for birds very late when places close and ultimately 'cheong' Siam Hotel along Petchburi Road.

I used to go out with many "I dont know what I want and Up to You" guys and end up at Petchburi Road's Siam Hotel when they get empty handed at 2am plus. The other alternative is for guys who are game to flirt and really chase, of course bring them to a place where there are chickens and the chasing gets easier.......the seafood restaurant opposite Hollywood and Dancefever discos in Ratchada.....restaurant name Pla Goong Bao or Bor Goong Bao depending on the different ways the thai people say it. You cannot miss it...a large neon sign of a lobster fronts it. It takes more guts and energy because you have to walk around to find good seats that are near tables that have girls only...... how lazy or how gutless or how hard you want to 'cheong' will depend on you.

good luck.

PS: massage girls and KTV girls and a host of night life birds like to hang out in this restaurant to unwind and hopefully find a handsome foreign asian guy.....

wowzz
27-06-2004, 09:31 PM
I may be going to Bangkok soon. Any recommendations from my SG buddies as to fantastic Agoggo bars or sexy shows not to be mossed? :o

tirak69
28-06-2004, 12:56 AM
Hi

I think Rao2 is near the IMAX cinema complex, near Siam Commercial Bank HQ complex.

if you guys are going on a trip together to meet up and play, my suggestion is that you discuss your choice of 'poison' first, if not, the experience will be: 'cheong' Ap Nam, go to a pub or disco and drink and drink, some will go back empty handed and start to hunt for birds very late when places close and ultimately 'cheong' Siam Hotel along Petchburi Road.

I used to go out with many "I dont know what I want and Up to You" guys and end up at Petchburi Road's Siam Hotel when they get empty handed at 2am plus. The other alternative is for guys who are game to flirt and really chase, of course bring them to a place where there are chickens and the chasing gets easier.......the seafood restaurant opposite Hollywood and Dancefever discos in Ratchada.....restaurant name Pla Goong Bao or Bor Goong Bao depending on the different ways the thai people say it. You cannot miss it...a large neon sign of a lobster fronts it. It takes more guts and energy because you have to walk around to find good seats that are near tables that have girls only...... how lazy or how gutless or how hard you want to 'cheong' will depend on you.

good luck.

PS: massage girls and KTV girls and a host of night life birds like to hang out in this restaurant to unwind and hopefully find a handsome foreign asian guy.....
its always hard when going in a big group. cant please everyone... even go MP also have some cannot find a girl.
besides "Por goong pao" another good place is talaat hway kwang. hangouts for girls after work... the cze char store next to khao kar moo is good. another good place are the makan joints in hollywood area... all good to bird watch and can score if have the guts and can speak thai. another one is the food joint next to poseidon.
wats the best thing after chionging in bkk??? cheap and good food! kekeke

delifrance
28-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi

At Huey Kwang, can try to speak thai or english, all it takes is a bit of boldness and humour (apart from "I think I've seen you before" starting line). Usually I go straight to them and say "hi, I want to get to know you because I keep staring at you".

The only problem is that their thai boyfriend havent appear yet, so normally I ask for their contact number and tell them I'll call them another day, if they are not expecting any boyfriends to come and meet them, they will jump at the chance to make you sit with them and yak and later go have a drinking party at their or your apartment or whatever.

Unless you are really a loser in luck, she will make you stay and her boyfriend comes along and every one laughs behind your back at you. In these cases, I just give a naughty smile and leave with a nice goodbye and delete off her contact but I make sure I sms or give her my contact...you may never know that after making a fool of you, she might get interested....it's all a courtship game that everyone enjoys.

No venture, no gain.

mueang tai
28-06-2004, 01:03 PM
hey bros,

newbie to the forum but not to bkk.

i know of rca but rca 2 ?

rao ? there is 1 and 2 ? sounds interesting.

i will also be in bkk during the july 7th - 10th period. will be busy but i think i can manage to kill one night out with the boys as long as i know when/where in advance, thanks.

delifrance
29-06-2004, 06:38 PM
RCA 2 is across the road from RCA 1 (the road closest to Morgan disco). RCA 2 failed to take off because of the road and because Morgan and Route66 worked very hard to get the crowds and because RCA 2 has no big joints like Morgan, Route66 and Lucille.

Rao 1 and 2 are girl-rental joints, for those who have no-luck, no-time, no-resources-to-cheong-and-hunt and for those who want to rent a girl and romance a rented product and for those who want to hold down a beautiful girl on stand-by just in case get no girls from cheonging discos, pubs, restaurants, or any other cheonging activities apart from playing in an ap nam....for the lazy and those who keep thinking that they are lousy in getting girls.

juggernutt
30-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Rao 2....it's rao karaoke...they speak it as LAo Karaoke.
At Kaseth Ratchoyothin....justy past the IMAX theatre. According to the concierge of my hotel(Chaopya park Hotel) this is a place only known to foreigners of the asian persuasion. Unknown to euros or even the Thais!! That's what he said anyway..a lot of asian foreigners ask him for this place.

The chicks are OK...the lingerie model are ok. Not super.
More interesting are the other chhicks. Fully cloth....how do you apporach them? I was there at 7pm!! Lol...not desperate..just curious.

Maybe to early...but maybe just because I am not good looking. But no one approached me...what's the deal? I should go out and just check them out? Damn place was empty. Only one other client...but that guy seem to be a regular. Playing bargames with a couople of chicks.

Anyway I am looking for a LT on teh 30th of june. What's my best bet?
Go to NEP early 7 pm and takeout a girl LT there? I need LT because I need a girl to console me if the match holland-portugal goes bad. :(

Anyway staying there till the 4th of July...any cheogsters there wanna meet up? Maybe show me the ropes.

delifrance
30-06-2004, 09:43 AM
Hi

good info, thanks. You can try other places for LT instead of going to go-go bars although go-go bars give you the chance to look at the goods before you consider proposing your LT option to the girl.

Ap Nam, KTV, Lounges, just go early and exercise your mind a bit to think of how to go around these obstacles......the girl might appear at your hotel at about 2.30am to stay with you LT. LOL.

mueang tai
30-06-2004, 12:05 PM
delifrance, juggernutt,

thanks for the 411 bros.

rao doesn't seem to be to my taste. i tend to stick to the mp girls when i'm in the mood for some sanook ( white pale skin, chinese look ). sounds to me like it's a similar set up to counter 39. if it is, i think i will pass, was not impressed with the counter 39 girls over all.

what is Ap Nam :confused:

keet
30-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Counter 39 is a straight LSB and totally not same as Rao.
Everyone's cheonging style is different so i personally dont think you will know till u experience it yourself.

well everywhere got gem lying around, u might even find them in Nana.
for me i've found live-in tiraks from the MP, Nana, Counter & Rao kind of joints when living there, but the game was to go and make them yours (meaning quit from job) after a "courtship" period at the joint. :cool:

Ap-Num = Bath = MP

chok dee krup.

tirak69
01-07-2004, 12:39 AM
... for me i've found live-in tiraks from the MP, Nana, Counter & Rao kind of joints when living there, but the game was to go and make them yours (meaning quit from job) after a "courtship" period at the joint...

dats the fun part... the issue later is if she dun work then who pay her bills and expenses... dun tell me its sponsor time? or will she go and look for a decent day job and earn her 5k-6k THB per month? that means no more taxi rides, eating at MK/daidomon/oishi regularly, cut down on trips to saloons etc...

share with us the aftermath experience bro...

keet
01-07-2004, 11:41 AM
dats the fun part... the issue later is if she dun work then who pay her bills and expenses... dun tell me its sponsor time? or will she go and look for a decent day job and earn her 5k-6k THB per month? that means no more taxi rides, eating at MK/daidomon/oishi regularly, cut down on trips to saloons etc...

share with us the aftermath experience bro...

i mentioned "when i was living there"... so it's not actually a sponsor rather supporting ourselves. probably same meaning also lah.. hahaha.
I can tell u .. none of my g/f at tat time find any daytime job. I had r/s ranging from 3mths to the longest 18mths. They stay home most of the day and we would then go out at night as i drive so no need taxi.
Saved quite abit comparing to getting ST every nite.

keet
01-07-2004, 11:47 AM
I agree that there are gems around, even at Nana. Once I had a tirak there who is a showgirl.

But I beg to differ on the "game" part.

My game is to "get" them without them quitting their jobs. Something of a part time lover. I think it's not difficult to do that. My latest is a singer at Mirage and two girls working in the traditional massage.

It's a bit risky to get them out of their job, unless you intend to support them for a very long time, like forever. :cool:

bro, if u say getting them w/out them quitting if you visit Bkk regularly is ok. of cos they might have lots of other customers doing this at the same time as you. :p
i was refering to when i was living there, so it will be kinda of different game lor.

keet
01-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I understand, bro.

But I am also living in Bangkok (and other parts of Thailand). Even now, I have an apartment there.

Also, I have no objections to any of my gf having other customers if at all they have, as firstly, they are not my wives, and secondly, I don't really have to support them. Heck, all I have to do is call anyone of them I'm coming and they'll fetch me from the airport, send me to my office everyday, etc, etc, and be there for me at night when I'm there.

By the way, not all girls do bookings just because of working in the night, like traditional massage, singers, etc.

It's a happy world! :)

of cos bro.. cos then u have attained the PiiChai status, thai style..hehehe

delifrance
01-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi

just my observations from normal thai friends that I have : the lowest professional they view is the Ap Nam girl and the street-walkers cum FLs hitting pubs and discos, just slightly above this level is the traditional massage girl.

I find the traditional massage girl as the most dangerous creature of all.....think about why......

Sinthai
01-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Keet and Thaivisitor have a good point there. I too find it more satisfying to have a regular tirak rather than a different short time every night. There is a certain comfort in the familarity built up over time. However like I have said earlier, in this 'business' too much familarity may not be a good thing and I try not to let any of this drag on for more than a year. So far so good as around that time such relationsips tend to drift. In my case at least.

My current tirak has a day job and work in the bar as a second job although when I'm there she doesn't go to the bar, unless I have a business dinner which in Thailand is quite often (entertainment and personal relationship play a more important part in business than in Singapore). She has quite a lot of liberties at her second job as the bar is owned by her sister. While the going is good......

delifrance
04-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi Thaivisitor

"grin"....ok, I'll check my schedule....hehehe....if I dont contact you privately by 6th July, that means I am still in homeland.

juggernutt
05-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Back in euroland,
Man I had a blast in BKK....I would like to contribute with some FR. Just not sure to put it in a seperate thread or just break it up and fill them into the existing threads.

I like to do everything in reverse..so I come with my conclusions first.
Like I said i found it a blast, the people are so nice.
But IMO I got to agree with RM and the indo cheongsters. Maybe BKK and thailand is the official sin-city, but jakarta and Indonesia must be the unofficial one.

Thanks to all your cheongsters and their insiders reports I have been able to really check out the BKK scene.
These are the places I have visited:

NEP
RCA
Sutthisan(Intra mura road)
MPs(Poseidon and CP2)
RAO
Beergarden Soi 7
Massage in hotel room

I didn't go to Patpong or Soi Cowboy. Also the vaunted Club eden(Threesome haven..anything goes) was not on my list even though staying at the ambassador and PResident Solitaire it was all close by. And the Skytrain makes everything SO easy. (Why can't the DAMN indo's do the same...compared to thailand Indonesia is so much richer, but they are now seriously left behind by BKK at least)

Starting with NEP. Man this place is a riot...a lot of westerners, but thankfully with all the japs around it's ok if you're an asian.First things first.. I heard some scary stories from thai people that say that NEP is unsafe!! The girls here are all unchecked and not really "clean". Not sure how true this is...anyone? Or is it just a scary story by taxi driver who want youy to got to a MP?

In NEP I didnt sit in the beer bars outside...just dont see how much fun it is to sit outside. I dont come there to chitchat, even though some of the chicks look nice. I guess if you're looking for more than a one night fling..this is the place to get the TGFE for your stay in LOS.
While I was there I chose to visit the GOGO bars...frankly the babes in rainbow II are the undisputed best lookers. Other places have a couple of choice ones..but RB2 is known for having the lookers. All of them have something special..great face, great body or both. If you are into the japanese looking girls ..this is the place to be.
Anyway the gals there are aware of this and there attitude is reminiscent of the gals in Patpong. Very jaded and they think that all they need to do is look pretty and that's enuff. Prices are here pretty high.
BF is like everywhere in NEP(?) 600bht, ST is 2000. But LT is 4000(elsewhere it's 3000)
IN RB2 they all seem to be more interested in ST.
Not sure if I am overpaying here..I am not handsome guy. More sammo hung , than bruce lee and not helping much I guess is that everyone keep thinking that i am Japanese.
Anyway plenty of eyecandy. But for ST...better IMO to go to the MPs. Babes are there more beautifull and I think you get a better bet for a good service. Price wise even Poseidon compares favourably if you add up BF and ST fee.
So in NEP I was more into the gal watching, for me to take one back...she really must do more than just look pretty. I picked up gals at RB1 and also at Mandarin on 1st floor. Of all the gals here...i came away with one of the reception/hello girls of the mandarin. Didnt even know it was possible or that her service would be that good. Loved her bubbly personality and the sex was awesome.
[A little side bar..I once stayed till Nana closed. 2am. WOW it was really happening than. All the gals streamed out...and the Nana hotel/parking was filled with punters and gals...atmosphere was pretty exciting.
A girl with a face like an angel came to me..asking if i wanted to have a good time, said she was from the Hollywood bar. I wasn't all that sure..but she was pretty insistant..in the end I said..WTH. And went with here back to the hotel. I chose to walk from NEP to my hotel at Soi11 and she came along. Lucky for me..I stopped at the Subway for a Coffee frappe. And in the glaring light...I saw that she had only the face of an angel. She had tatoos, but on her fore arms i saw scars like it was made with a razorblade on her arms. While we walked and talked early she made sure to hide it from me. And in the dimlight outside it worked...
A real dose of reality...didnt need the coffee to wake me up. I don't know why she had all the scars..but it scared the hell out of me.Even with a face like that..she doesnt work at a gogo bar. Afraid that losing face could cause her to create a scene or go crazy...I chose to walk back to the hotel with her instead of dismissing her at once. Here I gave her a few hunderd bht and told her i was just to tired. I knew that if she went crazy..I could runaway to the hotel and hope the hotel security will stop her.
What i did was not so brave..but at least I have avoided trouble here and no one got hurt or embarassed]

RCA...I mentioned this joints earlier in other threads. It looks like a Whiskeybars...not even a disco. Everybody sitting around drinking whisky(JW)
It was not my kinda place....dont like whiskey and don't know how you can pick up a chick here. If you go....take someone who could speak thai and it's a good idea to come with more persons.

Sutthisan...intra mura road near soi 4 aka RCA aka RCAII. Agree with advice here, it's near a 7-11.Actually there are two of them. The 7-11 at soi 4 is actually the start of the bars. It's like NEP...a bunch of gogo bars, but more suited for the locals. No expat or tourist insight. The gals are IMO lower quality then in NEP and the places are pretty seedy. Also no one here can speak english at all.People are pretty pushy and keep on hassling you for drinks and tips etc.The gals are only 1500 ST and 2000 LT. NO BF, but here you pay the gal in advance!! Well you can guess the potential problem here. With a NEP gal LT means the whole night so you could relax awhile and maybe grab a bite to eat first. This is what I did...than all of a sudden the gal wanted to go to the toilet. I let her go, after 30 minutes I knew something was wrong. After talking to concierge and tourist police for advice they told me to go back to the bar and ask for money back. I did just that, but they refused to pay out at first, in the end I only got 1000bht back of the 2000bht. I didnt push it , but filed this experience in my memory. I guess with paying upfront this could become a problem. The bar I got the girl from is the first bar you come after you up from 7-11 at soi 4 near the gasstation and it's actually the biggest bar with the best looking chicks. But after this experience I didnt want to try my luck again.
Why did i say here...aka RCA and RCA 2. I think when people talking about RCA and picking up girls..this is the place they mean. There are 2 bars here and they are called RCA and RCA2. Anyway maybe I'd try my luck next time, but if you are staying at the sukhumvit area. Dont waste your time.

MPs....wow was i looking forward to visiting them. Poseidon was the best...the gals are real lookers. Expensive, but wwhen you consider the BF and ST. reasonable.
I didn't like service of the papasans in either of these places...guys are just looking for tips and not genuine with their advice. aholes.
Downside of Poseidon...not the place for B2B massage..or massages of any kind. Frankly..IMO poseidon is just a brothel. Nothing more..the girl will bath you and than you can fuck her with BJ(with condom only!!) I wanted a B2b(tora) massage..the papasan tole me it was possible. His bad/wrong advice messed up my mojo and ruined my experience.(I didn't choose the best looking or horniest looking chick, but chose the girl the papasan said will give B2B massage)
CP2...on bangkok2night.com(highly recommended site for info on bkk, more than just sex!!) was highly recommended. Well the gals are not so nice, but they DO have B2B massage. The straight fuck gals...there was some serious lookers here. I tried it...but the gal...or better yet old lady first fooled me with her fake boobs(Super pushup something) I should have listen to the papasan here!! Anyway there was no chemistry and frankly it was all so so. IMO the best B2B massage place is Sabailand in Pattaya. Here they spcialises in this...first B2B than you must pay for extra service!! But they are really good at the job. What's the best B2B places in BKK? Frankly most MPs like poseidon are just brothels..great if you want a fuck..not if you want B2B massage.
No chance to visit other MPs..wanted to visit catherine, nataree and mirage. Ah well next time .

juggernutt
05-07-2004, 09:37 PM
part2:

RAO Karaoke is a pickup joint..I mentioned this earlier. Kaseth Rayothin just behind the IMAX theater. Wanted to combine watching a movie and picking up a gal here or viceversa. No time. When I visited the place, it was kinda different..felt uncomfortable because it was dark here and no punters around. Just me and a another guy. The gals are here pretty nice lookers...esspeccially the gals sitting around. Not sure about the level of english or service..it was my first night in BKK so my confidence level was pretty low. I guess I should have been bold and just walked around and checked the gals out. No mamasan came to me to explain how everything worked or intro me to the gals. The gals in lingerie behind the bar was so so...maybe 6,5/7s..but not more.

Beer garden soi 7...man I felt uncomfortable here as an asian. There was only old westerners sitting around. No asian or japs around. Felt everyone was looking at me. Tell the truth I visited pretty early 3pm. But I thought this was a prime place for afternoon picksup. Well the girls were not to my liking. Just ugly, old or both. I guess I now know where all these westerners walking with ugly chicks on the street get them from.

Massage in hotel room....one piece of advice NEVER let your concierge arrange for a massgae in your room. The spa at the president solitaire doent do any inroom massages. After a full day shopping and running around BKK I was dead tired, my legs were just killing me. I was looking forward to a real massage. Because the Spa didnt do it the reception let the concierge arrange it for me. Even though I insisted I wanted a REAL massage...I got something in between. She looked quite good.(nice face and legs) and she did her best with the massage. But IMO..it was pretty crappy to me. I knew that when she change into an hotpants before the massage. After an hour rubbing..cant call it massaging, she went to the business and offered me a BJ for 1500 above the massage price. Ididnt feel like it..but after some carefull ministrations(She know what she doin here!!) I was all ready to go so I just paid and got a pretty good capped BJ from her. Still a BS experience..and suggest you go to the traditional massages outside the hotel and ask if they do outcall service. You know sex(HJ,BJ or FS) is available..but at least you know the gal will be also an expert in massage.

Wow all in all a pretty long report..but I hope it at least give the cheongsters here somthing like a comprehensive short summary of the BKK scene.
In short great experience in BKK...love the people, food, shopping. Love the gals with there so beautifull bodies. With the western clothing there all the gals in thailand look so hot. I also just LOVE the gals in uniform. They must be all smart to study at a university...but they don't know SHIT about buying clothes in the correct sizes. All one size to small... :D
Love to coming back..but if you BKK guys want some real action try INDO for sie. I know you won't be dissappoineted.

ramrod72
06-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Well bros, I hope to contribute some when I'm back. Will try out the recommendations for MPs that do the soapy thingy. So far short listed Poseiden, Nataree or Christine. Unless anyone got somewhere better.

BkkPattaya
06-07-2004, 04:31 AM
part2:

RAO Karaoke is a pickup joint..I mentioned this earlier. Kaseth Rayothin just behind the IMAX theater. Wanted to combine watching a movie and picking up a gal here or viceversa. No time. When I visited the place, it was kinda different..felt uncomfortable because it was dark here and no punters around. Just me and a another guy. The gals are here pretty nice lookers...esspeccially the gals sitting around. Not sure about the level of english or service..it was my first night in BKK so my confidence level was pretty low. I guess I should have been bold and just walked around and checked the gals out. No mamasan came to me to explain how everything worked or intro me to the gals. The gals in lingerie behind the bar was so so...maybe 6,5/7s..but not more.

Beer garden soi 7...man I felt uncomfortable here as an asian. There was only old westerners sitting around. No asian or japs around. Felt everyone was looking at me. Tell the truth I visited pretty early 3pm. But I thought this was a prime place for afternoon picksup. Well the girls were not to my liking. Just ugly, old or both. I guess I now know where all these westerners walking with ugly chicks on the street get them from.

Massage in hotel room....one piece of advice NEVER let your concierge arrange for a massgae in your room. The spa at the president solitaire doent do any inroom massages. After a full day shopping and running around BKK I was dead tired, my legs were just killing me. I was looking forward to a real massage. Because the Spa didnt do it the reception let the concierge arrange it for me. Even though I insisted I wanted a REAL massage...I got something in between. She looked quite good.(nice face and legs) and she did her best with the massage. But IMO..it was pretty crappy to me. I knew that when she change into an hotpants before the massage. After an hour rubbing..cant call it massaging, she went to the business and offered me a BJ for 1500 above the massage price. Ididnt feel like it..but after some carefull ministrations(She know what she doin here!!) I was all ready to go so I just paid and got a pretty good capped BJ from her. Still a BS experience..and suggest you go to the traditional massages outside the hotel and ask if they do outcall service. You know sex(HJ,BJ or FS) is available..but at least you know the gal will be also an expert in massage.

Wow all in all a pretty long report..but I hope it at least give the cheongsters here somthing like a comprehensive short summary of the BKK scene.
In short great experience in BKK...love the people, food, shopping. Love the gals with there so beautifull bodies. With the western clothing there all the gals in thailand look so hot. I also just LOVE the gals in uniform. They must be all smart to study at a university...but they don't know SHIT about buying clothes in the correct sizes. All one size to small... :D
Love to coming back..but if you BKK guys want some real action try INDO for sie. I know you won't be dissappoineted.

Agree with most of what you've mentioned.
But from reviews as well as hands on experience, Sabaidee is "THE PLACE" for B2B/Arb Naam. Well, I feel that any of the Sabai establishments beat the BKK MPs in terms of service and pricing. Poseidon is good among the Bkk establishments but still lacking compared to the Sabai Group.
Wasted you didn't try Patpong. Brought abt 4 different groups of cheongsters there the last 3 years or so, we all enjoyed the happening there. In case you're wondering which joints, King's Castle 1 and 2, but go after 9pm for better quality puyings. King's Castle 3 if you're into Khatoeys, ok if you're entirely hertosexual, really an eye opener. Common consensus is that Patpong ranks 1, followed by NEP and Cowboy. Been to all three and that's what I feel also.
Pay a visit to the scene outside Siam Hotel and Thermae Cafe next time you're there, plenty of FLs plying their trade.
Since you mentioned missing out on couple of places, better head back to BKK for some sanukking soon. :D

Sinoview
06-07-2004, 12:27 PM
For me, I was never comfortable with the gals in Patpong. They just looked "not clean" to me.. May be it's b'cos of the slezzy looking pubs, the slutty behaviours of the gogo gals or the mainly "ang mo" crowb . I don't know..... I just brought friends to watch the "performances" and tour the night market...that's all.

I guess....it's to each his own.....

ahpoh
06-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi all bros, I am new birds, that is learning how to fly, hope those big bros here can give me some info, coz I planing to go Bangkok, all alone. What is the meaning of Poseidon? Is that a name of a place? Or some kind of standard? Hehe. Is it ok to bring cash & travel alone in Bangkok? :confused: So far I didn't "cheong" out of this island, but after reading those FR from the bros here, think of having a try

juggernutt
06-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Ah poh..this is no flame. But read the posts here...plenty of info here. My FRs is a short summary where I have been this past week so very recent info.

Poseidon is a MP, but is more of a brothel than for massage. great choice of babes.
Safety is OK in BKK, it's no singapore, but IMO much much better than jakarta. But like in any big city, you gotta stay smart don't walk alone in darkplaces/alleys and try not to get provoked if they hassle you. Just smile and try to walk away. Plenty of taxis everywhere for a quick getaway
A big plus IMO is an inroom safe..easy to put away your valuables safely.
Anyway IMO bkk is pretty good place to cheong or at least learn how to cheong in a foreign country. Everything is pretty out in the open and straight forward. BKK is like cheonging 101, only Pattaya is easier.

bkkpattaya...has PP in the past years? I never really like their attitudes..back then there were so many farangs coming in that they were pretty lousy with attitude and price. I thought that NEP was no1...
But you have convinced me..planning to return soon :D

ahpoh
06-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Thanks alot for the reply, bro juggernutt, but I still not so sure of what is MP? and IMO? New bees mah, hehe. Would you provide more info on this? Thank you so much :)

BkkPattaya
07-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Ah poh..this is no flame. But read the posts here...plenty of info here. My FRs is a short summary where I have been this past week so very recent info.

Poseidon is a MP, but is more of a brothel than for massage. great choice of babes.
Safety is OK in BKK, it's no singapore, but IMO much much better than jakarta. But like in any big city, you gotta stay smart don't walk alone in darkplaces/alleys and try not to get provoked if they hassle you. Just smile and try to walk away. Plenty of taxis everywhere for a quick getaway
A big plus IMO is an inroom safe..easy to put away your valuables safely.
Anyway IMO bkk is pretty good place to cheong or at least learn how to cheong in a foreign country. Everything is pretty out in the open and straight forward. BKK is like cheonging 101, only Pattaya is easier.

bkkpattaya...has PP in the past years? I never really like their attitudes..back then there were so many farangs coming in that they were pretty lousy with attitude and price. I thought that NEP was no1...
But you have convinced me..planning to return soon :D

Well, having an open attitude is always a good option. As we all know, these establishments have their good and bad batches of puyings. Bad now, good in a couple of months. Have to say that I've been lucky to have experienced a couple of good batches of puyings.
Haven't given much thought about vying with farangs over puyings, basically becos asian and caucasian tastes dun clash, we go for the fairer skinned ones whereas farangs go for the darker skinned puyings.
Speaking of NEP, I was in one of the 2nd level Go-Gos and there was a pair of attractive twins in the joint. The bar was close to the end on the right side of the complex. That was about a year and a half ago, wonder if they're still there.
Yup, must return soon. about 36 more hours to go before I embark on my flight to LOS. :p

BkkPattaya
07-07-2004, 05:16 AM
For me, I was never comfortable with the gals in Patpong. They just looked "not clean" to me.. May be it's b'cos of the slezzy looking pubs, the slutty behaviours of the gogo gals or the mainly "ang mo" crowb . I don't know..... I just brought friends to watch the "performances" and tour the night market...that's all.

I guess....it's to each his own.....

You're right. Not everyone like the "pushy" behaviour of some of the puyings there in Patpong.
As for my friends and I, we go for all sorts of cheonging, from the "well behaved" MP puyings to the outrageously slutty puyings of discos, FLs and Go-Go. Dun want to miss out any fun anywhere. Think about it, if the puyings dun push then they probably have to "eat grass". In my case I just tell them that I already have a puying in mind and they'll go away, no hassle.
So I shuffle between MPs, G0-Gos, discos but stop at "open bars", that one in my opinion really cannot make it, more so when you see the retired oversized farang sipping his beer ther from 4 in the afternoon. See the lone go-go pole there really no appetite. :p

west
07-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Hello to all Bros,

Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and met up with MrDevil who also arrived yesterday with his tirak and a friend (guy).

Had dinner together and also went for traditional massage together in Ratchada. OK massage. cost is 240 Baht per person.

Later met up with Ethan and West who were here a couple of days earlier.

MrDevil, West and Ethan are all staying in Rachada City Hotel.

Went to Nana Entertainment Plaza to have a look at how the agogo scene is now like. Girls there are so-so, basically about 5 to 6 points on looks.

Also went to a Cafe in Mirage. At closing time, West, Ethan and MrDevil's friend each left with a girl. Don't know their arrangements, whether for supper or "more". Let's see their FR later, if any.

Will be meeting up with them later to the famous Poseidon. By the way, Kiu Sai will be coming today to BKK too.

Keep you guys posted on where we go today. :cool:

Bro you act fast like bangkok live :rolleyes:

Ethan
07-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Hello to all Bros,

Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and met up with MrDevil who also arrived yesterday with his tirak and a friend (guy).

Had dinner together and also went for traditional massage together in Ratchada. OK massage. cost is 240 Baht per person.

Went to Nana Entertainment Plaza to have a look at how the agogo scene is now like. Girls there are so-so, basically about 5 to 6 points on looks.

Also went to a Cafe in Mirage. At closing time, West, Ethan and MrDevil's friend each left with a girl. Don't know their arrangements, whether for supper or "more". Let's see their FR later, if any.

Will be meeting up with them later to the famous Poseidon. By the way, Kiu Sai will be coming today to BKK too.

Ethan's live report all the way from Bangkok.
The date is 7th of July 2004
Time : 13.30 Bangkok
Location : About 75m from Hotel in an internet cafe that charges 15B per hr.

Yes met up with the hunks of Sammyboy forums yesterday in Ratchada City Hotel (Ex Regina Hotel)
They r already seating comfortably in the lobby of RCH when I rush down from my hotel room. Great looking guys, make me wonder why they even need to paid for sex. As I walk towards the group, I notice that their is a babe which I found out later is west tirak. Hm..............

Backflash
This is my fourth time in Bangkok, and it still feels like the first time.
I arrived in BKK via TG on the sunny morning of Sat (3rd July)
After going through all the proper customs, I am on my way to RCH, never stay in this hotel b4 so......... cross my fingers and hope it is not too shabby.
Looking out the taxi window, I can feel the past memories flooding back to me. Ah............ the sights the smell, the sleepy taxi driver and the pathetic air-con trying its best to push back the morning heat out of the taxi.
Traffic is pretty smooth, and I found myself dragging my luggage into the info counter of R.C.H
Got my room key and follow the bell boy to my room, tip him and I finally got the room all to myself. Time to lay down a plan, as always my military trainning kick in and I map out my AO(Area of Operations).
Today I will recce a diameter of about 250m in reference to my base (RCH)
Cont.

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Deli, wheres yr current location ? SG ?
any expected dates where u might be in LOS , maybe within the next 2 weeks?

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Deli, wheres yr current location ? SG ?
any expected dates where u might be in LOS , maybe within the next 2 weeks?

wow BKK liao......
:D

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:24 PM
wow BKK liao......
:D

haha, wanna go?? wu eng bo?

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:26 PM
haha, wanna go?? wu eng bo?

bo sim chio now u plan/book liao then call :(
anyway next wk will be in china :)

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:30 PM
bo sim chio now u plan/book liao then call :(
anyway next wk will be in china :)

what? no concrete plan yet LAHHHH..
after all, gng to BKK is as simple as ABC

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:33 PM
what? no concrete plan yet LAHHHH..
after all, gng to BKK is as simple as ABC

yah man!!!
so u gg there to party not for work lah
so ENVY

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:35 PM
yah man!!!
so u gg there to party not for work lah
so ENVY

haha, sadly my work does not have any direct links for me to be in BKK...
so its deft more a recreation trip...
u planning any trip up?

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:39 PM
haha, sadly my work does not have any direct links for me to be in BKK...
so its deft more a recreation trip...
u planning any trip up?

no project leh
anyway after my china trip think next is cambodia
then after tat hope no more as my exam on her way

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:44 PM
no project leh
anyway after my china trip think next is cambodia
then after tat hope no more as my exam on her way

noted..well even if i go up , it will most prob be alone, so if u can , why not right?
lets work out something..what say u?

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:47 PM
noted..well even if i go up , it will most prob be alone, so if u can , why not right?
lets work out something..what say u?

then join me to china lah
heehee

Garage1
07-07-2004, 04:49 PM
then join me to china lah
heehee

china too far for me lah.. maybe a short getaway to BKK is still ok...

gigantic_tk
08-07-2004, 03:41 PM
New Bangkok UrbanRail (MRTA Subway) Map.

http://www.urbanrail.net/as/bang/bangkok.htm

brent
09-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Hi thaivisitor,

Thanks for your FR. I really appreciate it.

I visited mirage cafe before and really interested in the gals there. Would u mind to share more about your experience there? Are the girls there available? Would they feel offended if I ask them to come to my hotel after work? Should I arrange the deal directly or through the mamasan? I would really appreciate if u can share some techniques of how to get some of the good looking gals there. :D

Thanks in advance.

brent
09-07-2004, 12:40 AM
Hi thaivisitor,

Thanks for your FR. I really appreciate it.

I visited mirage cafe before and really interested in the gals there. Would u mind to share more about your experience there? Are the gals there available? Would they feel offended if I ask them to come to my hotel after work? Should I arrange the deal privately or through the mamasans? Can u share some techniques to get the good looking gals there? :D

Thanks in advance.

Ethan
09-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Ethan's live report all the way from Bangkok.
The date is 7th of July 2004
Time : 13.30 Bangkok
Location : About 75m from Hotel in an internet cafe that charges 15B per hr.

Yes met up with the hunks of Sammyboy forums yesterday in Ratchada City Hotel (Ex Regina Hotel)
They r already seating comfortably in the lobby of RCH when I rush down from my hotel room. Great looking guys, make me wonder why they even need to paid for sex. As I walk towards the group, I notice that their is a babe which I found out later is west tirak. Hm..............

Backflash
This is my fourth time in Bangkok, and it still feels like the first time.
I arrived in BKK via TG on the sunny morning of Sat (3rd July)
After going through all the proper customs, I am on my way to RCH, never stay in this hotel b4 so......... cross my fingers and hope it is not too shabby.
Looking out the taxi window, I can feel the past memories flooding back to me. Ah............ the sights the smell, the sleepy taxi driver and the pathetic air-con trying its best to push back the morning heat out of the taxi.
Traffic is pretty smooth, and I found myself dragging my luggage into the info counter of R.C.H
Got my room key and follow the bell boy to my room, tip him and I finally got the room all to myself. Time to lay down a plan, as always my military trainning kick in and I map out my AO(Area of Operations).
Today I will recce a diameter of about 250m in reference to my base (RCH)
Cont.

Date : 9 July 2004
Time : 3:15 am Bkk
I have just make a call to thaivisitor, after I arrived via cab to my hotel from BangNa Trad. The review which I have started to write seems abit lenghty and I think I will abandon the idea of continuing on. I believe any bros that have follow the exciting account that thaivisitor have provided will know that to date,only me, thaivisitor and Kiu Sai are still in Bkk. I believe U will be receiving a report from thaivisitor soon on their most present roam in soi cowboy area. Since I din join them(thaivisitor, Kiu Sai) I would also be looking forward to his report on the soi cowboy scene. The pass few days have been a blurry of gals whiskey with soda or water, punking and getting drunk. I have personality experience the full effectsof wine and I think I will stay away from it for a long time. Since thaivisitor is will be providing the hard facts of working ladysin Bkk I think I should give a diff view of Bkk. Will hand in my reviews once I have rested tired body.

brent
09-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi bro thaivisitor,

Thanks you so much for your information. Unfortunately, it seems all good looking gals there have to be "hooked". It's rather difficult for a short time visitor like me. Maybe I should stick with the MP gals :D . Anyway, thanks for your help again.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
10-07-2004, 12:28 AM
hi bro thai visitor,u forgot to mention abt the show,their hands hitting the floor,dunno pain or not?? lol.......

the gal i booked,not bad.quite wild type.i pretend to say no condom,so blow job without cap,when come into action,i took out cap cos i scared also....lol.......so i assume can do it without cap,but at own risk lah.she stayed with me till 1130am till i have to wake her up.....this gal really can sleep like a pig.......hp rang also dont care......i'll write a summarised FR on monday cos tired now lah........anyway,thks for your companion there in bkk and i really appreciate that especially that nite i booked the gal from siam city hotel and it was drizzling.......hahahha.......overall,both nites good fucked.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
10-07-2004, 01:10 AM
fantastic fr by bro thaivisitor on poseidon,but we're on 9th floor leh, not 8th floor.....hahahahaha...i think i'll let bro ethan start a new thread on this and i'll provide my little fr in his thread cos if i write,its gonna be at least 3 pages cos i'm a little long winded and i always write everything in detail....also i'm not a good writer anyway....

wah bro ethan, live report from bkk manz.....hahhahaha....well done!i'm waiting for your new thread since u got the palm with u and noting down almost every where we go.then i'll continue my summarised fr in your thread.

lets do a new thread bros....but i not going to start.....waiting for ethan.....lol.

juggernutt
11-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Great FR guys....makes mine look like plain vanilla.
Surprising that the gals at Siam Coffeeshop are that expensive. 3000 LT..wow. That's NEP money.
Thought FL was much cheaper?!? Like in Thermae etc.

I wonder how it was in Intramara..I had a BAD experience there...and I found out (3rd of July) that the places were basically packed by midnight with Thais. All the girls are gone.

Didn't know that Angel Witches was such an unknown...so I take back my complaint. So how did you like it? Didn't realise there was such a door policy in NEP? I wonder why? Refusing Thais. I have heard of places that refuse franags , but never thais...

junior_cannibal
12-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Great FR from Bro Thaivisitor. I just came back from BKK. As I am a newbie as I told u, due to limited time, only went to Poseidon on both nites. First nite got a ger at 3,500 while second one cost 2,900 while my mates got someone from 4,500 to 5,500.

I will not go into details of the FR but rather talk about othe matters. As I was late for both nites esp the 2nd nite, arrived there just b4 12am, was told tat can only do 1hr instead of the 1.5hr, KNN, still went for it. At the end, still enjoyed more than the previous nite.

Now that I got to taste nice tom yum and left my heart at BKK, will probably arrange to go again in Aug.

One question for bro Thaivisitor, I noticed there is a massage parlour in Poseidon, is it any good? Just didnt want to waste time travelling from point to point

junior_cannibal
12-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Bro, you're talking about the "fish tank"?

If so, waaah! my FR is about the girl from there lah,....shiok man. :)
One thing I learnt from this first trip to Posiedon, price is one thing, standard is another. As said, I personally preferred the cheaper of the two I tried. When I was at the fish tank, though its less than half 'filled' (as its always midnite when I reached the tank), the remaining fishes aint tat bad after all. After this trip, my mate and I had one common thought, may be we should learn how to speak thai :cool:

ramrod72
13-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Girl: Pen (no. 37)
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (saggy, kenna con)
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Bath: 7/10
Soapy Massage: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Damages: 2500bht + 200bht tip

Good attitude. Aim to please. nice eyes. Got others who look better but small tits. Hopefully, next time can find the right combi. Only problem is house condom too tight. No shoik.

ramrod72
13-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Went to Choa Phaya 1 to have a look. Almost all didn't make it. Some more, OKT said 3000 bht. Choa Phaya 2 across the road looks to have more people but didn't get a chance to look-see. Any bro been there?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
13-07-2004, 01:24 AM
bro ramrod,u ok? u on the right thread? why suddenly got a pen out? kekekeke.

anyway,shall we just arrange and have a go at bkk again abt 2-3 weeks from now?....i cannot tahan liao leh.

ramrod72
15-07-2004, 05:28 PM
I assume you're a farang? That's why you paid 2500B with surcharge included? If not I feel you've been shortchanged. From your ratings of the girl's statistics she should only worth 1400B-1700B max.

Forget about Cupidy. Waste time lah. Since you're in Plaza why not go up to the 1st level. Go up the podium when you're at Cupidy's main entrance. Fishtank girls at 2000B. B-Course (mattress float) girls on the left. Sideliners 2400B will be sitting beside the fishtank. Before 6 or 7pm the 2700B girls will be sitting at the sofas nearest to the main exit. After that they'll proceed up to the models lounge on the 6th or 7th floor. Ahh always forgot which floor. Confused. :D

A Yellow skin Farang. But me and my bros stick out like a sore thumb. Will try the place you mentioned on my next trip. BTW what's the name of the one on the first floor? What about Honolulu?

garystar
17-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Can any brother tell me what is "The Resorts" situated at Soi 13, Rachadaphisek, Bangkok. Thanks

kwanteen
18-07-2004, 04:40 AM
The Resort ~ just another place that got music, drinks and of cos beautiful dancers, PR ladies ;)

chok dee na krup

juggernutt
18-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Ramrod:
FR Chaopya II(partial in my long FR)

Didn't want to visit CP1...bad rep because it's infamous for giving drivers there cut. CP2 doesnt do it...even more the prices are all on a board. Very very easy to see.
No worries to get BS.

Actually there are 3 categories here....
1)Straight sex girls. No massage and some are very good looking. Funny thing is..the best lookers are sitting behind.(At least it was when I was there)

2)Tora Massage Girls: These Ladies specializes in Tora b2b massage. CP2 is known as a place for B2B massage. The gals in Poseidon doesn't do this at all!!. Reason is that they dont have this facilities there it seems.
The girls all look rather homely. And sadly i didnt listen to the man there when he advised me a gal. No 11. She was not pretty but looked enthusiastic with BIG boobs. Instead I chose another gal...yech. Her dress must have super construction inside.
When i chose her she had big boobd and noce waist...but once it was off...everything was gone!! A plus for choosing Gogo gals at least you can see them first.
Anyway B2B was so-so, but i guess it was lack of chemistry. It was done in a special room...big bath and a big air bed next to it where u can lie down and relax. After the B2B and bath...VERY extensive. Off to regular bed for sex.

3)There's a 3rd category girls the plain massage girls. Some lookers here. But unlike 1) or 2) you only pay for massage and anything more you must negotiate with gal.

Will i return...no to many MPs to visit first. But I think if you are a rookie/newbie...this is an excellent choice.

Intramara...the place it self was ok.I guess plenty of gals. But friday night after payday..the places will be packed. Also the gals lack any english skills.
It seems only the ugly ones can speak it.
The bad experience I took a gal form a bar there...and in the hotel she just quietly slipped away and returned to the bar!! When I returned the bar only gave me back 1000bht and said that the girl told them we alreay had sex. Hmm intramara to sukhumvit is 1hour 20 minutes(eitherway) so it seems plausible for the boss. Stayed relax and friendly...just pissed that something has happened. Never have had it happen to me. Sometimes the service was not topgrade or girl didn't want to stay LT after you negotitate it with gal, but never had a girl bug out and leave you hanging.
With Intramara pay first rule...this is something that could be expected.
Also a downside...the gals from NEP know how to dress better. Maybe when you take LT you want to go somewhere first. Like a bar for a drink or something to eat. The gals from NEP know how to dress. Of course locals will see that she's a bargirl etc. But with the girl i took form intramara..she was dressed like a real hooker. Seethru dress and extremely short skirt.
Let's just we were very very noticeble.

Anyway not sure if it was intramara..but it's the first bar from the 7-11. A huge bar with 1 big stage where the girls dances. 1 or 2 at a time.

juggernutt
19-07-2004, 02:05 AM
The 7-11 from Soi4. The first bar when you walk from the 7-11 bar is the place to avoid.

Been to the 99 I guess...again i was there SO late that all the nice girls were gone. I only got offered the skanky broads..but the guy outside was really nice. Truly tried to help me...but the gals were just to UGLY.

delifrance
20-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Hi

Frankly speaking, the better quality girls dont work at Intermarra. The better quality girls is usually split into two groups - the dark skinned and the fair skinned. The dark skinned will go for farangs (Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok's farang bars, escorts) and the fair skinned will go for asians (Hatyai, Ratchada and specialized escort agencies that serve asians).

The bad ones who speak english are left-overs or has-beens from Sukhumvit, Phuket, Pattaya, Patpong. They have been abused by their own thai men, cheated by them, then played by farangs and now they land in Intermarra.....

delifrance
20-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi Thaivisitor

LOL. Thanks for the pointer. You are right on that count too. I used to hear 88Max mentioned that sometimes the newbie WLs start at places like Intermarra and the outer ring of party places in Bangkok and slowly move into Sin Centers like Sukhumvit and Ratchada and of course the grand old lady of Bangkok - Petchburi.

Your description reminds me of my ex-bird but she didnt start at Intermarra. It was more a migration of a dancer from Forte in Chiang Mai (yes, there's a Forte there) and moving to Bangkok with her thai boyfriend and ultimately jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend. Well, she took the route of super-turtle right from the start unlike going to KTV and Ap Nam etc..... sad but true.

more of a scholarship scheme ahahahaha.

MrDevil
20-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Hello to all Bros,

Bro Thaivisitor, did not realised the FRs were posted here until I finally stumbled on this. Thanks again for showing us around, being my maiden trip, finally have a chance to see the all time famous cheong spots after reading so much wonderful stories about BKK, Poseidon, Emannuel, Nana, Cowboy Soi, etc... though did not get to taste all of them.

I must say that those puyings are Nana area are more suited to farang taste and Asian dont seems to be their target. Mirage Pub is a better choice to suit our taste, quite a handful of good stuffs there. My Buddy, K's girl looks real delicious but all the critical parts have been beautify, so we are just admiring the beauty of her surgoen's artwork, hahahahah.

Get to tour Siam Hotel on our last day, seems like good spot for a quick fix. Just pick them up from the street, something that could not be seen in Hdy. My buddy manage to spot a young 19 years pretty chick for just 1,500b for S/T. Prices there seems pretty standard, 3,500b for L/T.

After we left BKK, the schedule is pretty hectic. BKK > Pattaya > Chanthapuri > Propet (Cambodia) > Daung (Cambodia) > Chanthapuri > BKK . At Pattaya, we probably headed towards the wrong zone, Farang area where the puyings are just old, ugly and dark. Only few places with better one. Did not enjoy Pattaya though, missed cheonging with BKKPattaya group as I knew their arrival only when we are about departing to Chanthapuri.

Chanthapuri night life is pretty good and I must say the average quality of puyings there are comparable to those in BKK and Hdy, at least I am seeing fair, young and pretty puyings now. Saw lots of stunners at Orbit Disco, should be their top disco there. Too bad as the hotel in the city is entirely fully booked, even those pahpao hotel. So no choice, got to leave to BKK and sleep in the bus in the wee morning. Will return to visit here if opp allows.

Cambodia is really a sore to the eye, have never seen such a poverty with kids roaming around you begging for money, some volunteering to carry your luagage, some offering to umbrella you with a broken umbrella seems pick up from the street, etc.. Very discomfort and uneasy feeling. Propet is still not so bad, they are quite receptive and open for foreigners as compared to Daung which basically did not have much foreigner. They dont even know if Msian or Sporean need a visa to enter Cambodia or not. Propet as casino operated by Genting Group and several hotels are also under construction. A happening place soon. Booking is only 200b~300b a day if you willing to take the risk of high AIDS rate there. AIDS warning posters and signboard are everywhere.

BkkPattaya
20-07-2004, 09:25 AM
Bro Thaivisitor, did not realised the FRs were posted here until I finally stumbled on this. Thanks again for showing us around, being my maiden trip, finally have a chance to see the all time famous cheong spots after reading so much wonderful stories about BKK, Poseidon, Emannuel, Nana, Cowboy Soi, etc... though did not get to taste all of them.

I must say that those puyings are Nana area are more suited to farang taste and Asian dont seems to be their target. Mirage Pub is a better choice to suit our taste, quite a handful of good stuffs there. My Buddy, K's girl looks real delicious but all the critical parts have been beautify, so we are just admiring the beauty of her surgoen's artwork, hahahahah.

Get to tour Siam Hotel on our last day, seems like good spot for a quick fix. Just pick them up from the street, something that could not be seen in Hdy. My buddy manage to spot a young 19 years pretty chick for just 1,500b for S/T. Prices there seems pretty standard, 3,500b for L/T.

After we left BKK, the schedule is pretty hectic. BKK > Pattaya > Chanthapuri > Propet (Cambodia) > Daung (Cambodia) > Chanthapuri > BKK . At Pattaya, we probably headed towards the wrong zone, Farang area where the puyings are just old, ugly and dark. Only few places with better one. Did not enjoy Pattaya though, missed cheonging with BKKPattaya group as I knew their arrival only when we are about departing to Chanthapuri.

Chanthapuri night life is pretty good and I must say the average quality of puyings there are comparable to those in BKK and Hdy, at least I am seeing fair, young and pretty puyings now. Saw lots of stunners at Orbit Disco, should be their top disco there. Too bad as the hotel in the city is entirely fully booked, even those pahpao hotel. So no choice, got to leave to BKK and sleep in the bus in the wee morning. Will return to visit here if opp allows.

Cambodia is really a sore to the eye, have never seen such a poverty with kids roaming around you begging for money, some volunteering to carry your luagage, some offering to umbrella you with a broken umbrella seems pick up from the street, etc.. Very discomfort and uneasy feeling. Propet is still not so bad, they are quite receptive and open for foreigners as compared to Daung which basically did not have much foreigner. They dont even know if Msian or Sporean need a visa to enter Cambodia or not. Propet as casino operated by Genting Group and several hotels are also under construction. A happening place soon. Booking is only 200b~300b a day if you willing to take the risk of high AIDS rate there. AIDS warning posters and signboard are everywhere.

Yeah Devil,
You obviously went to the wrong place. Many establishments in Pattaya cater to farang crowd but there are just as many places catering to chinese/korean/jap/hong kong/sg and msia crowd. Just like Nana catering to Arab/farang crowd.
Our gang of cheongsters now more or less hooked on to Pattaya with my "influence" of course.
Will be there on 27th Jul - 01st Aug. :D

MrDevil
20-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Yeah Devil,
You obviously went to the wrong place. Many establishments in Pattaya cater to farang crowd but there are just as many places catering to chinese/korean/jap/hong kong/sg and msia crowd. Just like Nana catering to Arab/farang crowd.
Our gang of cheongsters now more or less hooked on to Pattaya with my "influence" of course.
Will be there on 27th Jul - 01st Aug. :D

You lar, never post info about Pattaya, wasted my whole nite walking at Walking Street. I thought I have went to old folk homes with so many old "nurses" and I am not sure how we ended at gigolo pubs with puchai for booking. Damn embarrasing, luckily I have a puying tagging along, otherwise all those gigolo will be pulling us in liao. Share the good lobang ler

Fly direct from Spore to BKK? Wanna to stop by Hdy first to cheong for a day or two before heading to Pattaya. I should be in Hdy around monthend.

juggernutt
21-07-2004, 05:51 AM
BKKpattaya...hook me up dude. What's the places to visit in pattaya if you;re asian?
I always love the tora massages that they give at sabailand.

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 10:47 AM
You lar, never post info about Pattaya, wasted my whole nite walking at Walking Street. I thought I have went to old folk homes with so many old "nurses" and I am not sure how we ended at gigolo pubs with puchai for booking. Damn embarrasing, luckily I have a puying tagging along, otherwise all those gigolo will be pulling us in liao. Share the good lobang ler

Fly direct from Spore to BKK? Wanna to stop by Hdy first to cheong for a day or two before heading to Pattaya. I should be in Hdy around monthend.

Too late leh, booked tickets already.
But like I said, not much of a fancy for Hatyai.
So you went to the AGo-Go boys at Soi Pattayaland 1.
So I assume you didn't try body massage!
Did you go to the discos or not? Got many FLs to pick up. :p

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 10:57 AM
BKKpattaya...hook me up dude. What's the places to visit in pattaya if you;re asian?

Like you said, body massage at Sabailand, Sabai Room or Sabai Dee. THB 1600 for 1.5hrs. To up your excitement since you've tried Tora Tora, go and try the Pattaya "Sandwich". I haven't tried it but I tried 2 couples together. One couple screwing while the other couple bath and rubba rubba, then alternate. Not too bad, can "bio bio" yr kaki do doggy, cowgirl or whatever under the dim lights, if yr kaki like stereo then oso got sound effects to make you macam like on porn set. Heard from a local that got one Thai business man from Chonburi took 6 puyings at one go, but too bad got plenty money but no vitality, so go home with a bank of sperm and less $$$$$.
A-Go-Go at Walking Street, Soi Diamond but dun make the mistake like Devil did, all the blackie/auntie puyings he mentioned are those in the open bars where farang like to hang around for jeans clad/darker toned puyings, I suppose we have the same taste where we go for slightly tanned/fair skinned puyings hailing from Chiangrai/Chiangmai in bikinis/topless. The best there would be SuperGirl or SuperBaby, same boss, swop puyings between the two occasionally. Topless A-Go-Go with mild lesbo show every now and then. No cover-charge dinks abt THB 80-90
Discos to pick up FLs or chill for drinks. Stardice (favourite), Xzyte, Hollywood, Palladium. At Stardice (Naklua), Chivas 70cl THB 950 excl mixers, ice. No cover-charge. FLs ON costs no more than THB 2000 unless of course you go for the Farang-Siam mixed which may costs slightly more.
The above places should cover you nicely for 3 to 5 days. :D
Hope this helps. :p

MrDevil
21-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Too late leh, booked tickets already.
But like I said, not much of a fancy for Hatyai.
So you went to the AGo-Go boys at Soi Pattayaland 1.
So I assume you didn't try body massage!
Did you go to the discos or not? Got many FLs to pick up. :p

We have been searching high low for chinese cheongsters but only saw Ang Moh. We explored Soi Pattayaland (thanks for the tuk tuk to drop us mistakenly there) , Walking Street, one more area not sure the name and the pier where lots of ppl fishing. Nah, did not got to massage or disco.

If you like Ago-go and wild fun, Danuk is pretty wild and has lots of nice chicks, as good as those I saw in BKK's Nana. I prefer Hdy and Danuk, got the freedom to drive around and more familiar with all the places.

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 11:43 AM
We have been searching high low for chinese cheongsters but only saw Ang Moh. We explored Soi Pattayaland (thanks for the tuk tuk to drop us mistakenly there) , Walking Street, one more area not sure the name and the pier where lots of ppl fishing. Nah, did not got to massage or disco.

If you like Ago-go and wild fun, Danuk is pretty wild and has lots of nice chicks, as good as those I saw in BKK's Nana. I prefer Hdy and Danuk, got the freedom to drive around and more familiar with all the places.

Oi Brudder,
Thanks for your recommendation but NaNa is not a place for me. Went there the first time already swear will not go again but alas under pressure, decide to give the place 2nd and 3rd chance but still darn disappointed, so no more Nana for me (this time real one). I find NaNa a little like the Pattaya (sala) concept you mentioned, Blackie/auntie puyings.
The chinese/taiwan/Hong Kong/Jap/Korean crowds stick to the joints I mentioned and eventually all will gather in Stardice after 2230hrs. You won't get to see more than 15 farangs in there at any one time.
In Bkk, I go all over the place. Sukhumvit, Silom (Patpong), Khao Sarn, Ratchada, Rama 9. Except Cowboy and Nana, Si beh f*#ked up in my opinion. Cowboy and NaNa caters more to Arab and farang crowd.

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 11:51 AM

Bro, you already try tora tora, so dun mind I give you recommendation. Go get yourself a nice Pattaya "Sandwich" or "Sandwit" as they call it. Depends on what you like "2 slices of bread or multi decker"
2 versions to this.
1. Both puyings Arb Naam you, you become "Luncheon meat", then proceed to bed for bonking. You get to screw both but have to change condoms between change of holes. Hygiene concern. But be warned, only 1 screw in the 1.5 hours.
2. 1 puying prepares bath while you bonk the other. Finish then both will "Sandwich" you. After that you get to bonk the other one. So 2 screws.

The different versions depends on which tag-team you select, can speak to Captain on your preferences. Have been wanting to try "Sandwich" but now 3 years liao still KIV. Give us FR if you get to try it first.

Sanuk. :p

Cummings
21-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Ahhh stardice....brings back so much fond memories. Remebered the first time I was there, my thai friend just dragged one girl from the dance floor for me. The next thing I know my hands was autoroaming her whole body! And 2 hours later she is my hotel room humping away.......Next morning I gave her 700bht and she left to work saying she will call me later. Of course I did not pick up her call as I realised there and then that there are just too many puyings to go back to the same one. But all these happened like 5 years back and I have yet to go back there since. One thing I dun really like about pattaya is that there is just too many farangs around and with them comes the petite dark agogo girls. Thats why even though I go BKK every month I did not make that short trip down to pattaya. Just my own personal thoughts......

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Ahhh stardice....brings back so much fond memories. Remebered the first time I was there, my thai friend just dragged one girl from the dance floor for me. The next thing I know my hands was autoroaming her whole body! And 2 hours later she is my hotel room humping away.......Next morning I gave her 700bht and she left to work saying she will call me later. Of course I did not pick up her call as I realised there and then that there are just too many puyings to go back to the same one. But all these happened like 5 years back and I have yet to go back there since. One thing I dun really like about pattaya is that there is just too many farangs around and with them comes the petite dark agogo girls. Thats why even though I go BKK every month I did not make that short trip down to pattaya. Just my own personal thoughts......

Yup, many retired farangs with their all too "fugly" tiraks. Not your taste but in my case, the more farangs the merrier. They can filter for me all the "fugly" puyings and I got more time concentrating on the Sweeties.
First trip to Pattaya was in 1997, and have been going there regularly since 2001. Very convienient to move around, 5 bht Song-teaw goes everywhere. Only setback is travelling time in my case. I got Stardice souvenier polo-T, so if u see a joker wearing that, it may be me.
I like Bkk also but the Arb Naam still I prefer Pattaya.
In Bkk, my program is mostly Poseidon in the afternoon, Patpong in the evening and finish off with Hollywood Awards. :p

Cummings
21-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Yup, many retired farangs with their all too "fugly" tiraks. Not your taste but in my case, the more farangs the merrier. They can filter for me all the "fugly" puyings and I got more time concentrating on the Sweeties.
First trip to Pattaya was in 1997, and have been going there regularly since 2001. Very convienient to move around, 5 bht Song-teaw goes everywhere. Only setback is travelling time in my case. I got Stardice souvenier polo-T, so id you see a joker wearing that, it may be me.
I like Bkk also but the Arb Naam still I prefer Pattaya.
In Bkk, my program is mostly Poseidon in the afternoon, Patpong in the evening and finish off with Hollywood Awards. :p
The first time I went pattaya was in 1995, the first arb nam joint I went to was VC. It was a small joint but the girl I had there was fantastic. The next plc I went was happy. I think it is very near stardice if I did not remember wrongly. That was where I learn the thai word "zao chu" as the girl keep calling me that. But ever since I got to know my thai friends they have been brining me to alot of not so famous establishments but with fantastic servie and looks but local price. Since then I have not gone back to pattaya....Sometimes I still go hatyai once maybe a year for a bit of slow pace cheonging..something like pilgrimage...haha. In fact I will be going Bkk next week, sanuk time again.

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 12:33 PM
The first time I went pattaya was in 1995, the first arb nam joint I went to was VC. It was a small joint but the girl I had there was fantastic. The next plc I went was happy. I think it is very near stardice if I did not remember wrongly. That was where I learn the thai word "zao chu" as the girl keep calling me that. But ever since I got to know my thai friends they have been brining me to alot of not so famous establishments but with fantastic servie and looks but local price. Since then I have not gone back to pattaya....Sometimes I still go hatyai once maybe a year for a bit of slow pace cheonging..something like pilgrimage...haha. In fact I will be going Bkk next week, sanuk time again.

Yeah Happy is still around, but moved slightly north to a new building. Went to Happy but not for Arb Naam, went to see Russian Performance. The Arb Naam puyings not as good as Sabai Group.
Heard that there are plenty small joints which have good service at a lower price, from Laem Chabang all the way to Rayong. But having time constraint no choice but to go for the convienient and somewhat affordable.
"Zao Chu" a very familiar word, the puyings from SabaiDee to Stardice to Supergirl and Sakura all use that on me. Well, I tell them if I no "Zao Chu" then how I get to meet you, then they will break out in a giggle.
Me too, will be there next week, depart 27th Jul return 01 Aug. Sanuk maag maag :D

Cummings
21-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah Happy is still around, but moved slightly north to a new building. Went to Happy but not for Arb Naam, went to see Russian Performance. The Arb Naam puyings not as good as Sabai Group.
Heard that there are plenty small joints which have good service at a lower price, from Laem Chabang all the way to Rayong. But having time constraint no choice but to go for the convienient and somewhat affordable.
"Zao Chu" a very familiar word, the puyings from SabaiDee to Stardice to Supergirl and Sakura all use that on me. Well, I tell them if I no "Zao Chu" then how I get to meet you, then they will break out in a giggle.
Me too, will be there next week, depart 27th Jul return 01 Aug. Sanuk maag maag :D
Meung Gan. Hope you have a good trip too. Heard from my thai friends that the AIDS convention is still on in BKK. Here we are going up to sow our oats.....what irony! :p

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Meung Gan. Hope you have a good trip too. Heard from my thai friends that the AIDS convention is still on in BKK. Here we are going up to sow our oats.....what irony! :p

Yup yup, they gotta do what they've gotta do.
We on the other hand, just plain need to do. Hehe! :D

Mercenary19
21-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Oi Brudder,
Thanks for your recommendation but NaNa is not a place for me. Went there the first time already swear will not go again but alas under pressure, decide to give the place 2nd and 3rd chance but still darn disappointed, so no more Nana for me (this time real one). I find NaNa a little like the Pattaya (sala) concept you mentioned, Blackie/auntie puyings.
The chinese/taiwan/Hong Kong/Jap/Korean crowds stick to the joints I mentioned and eventually all will gather in Stardice after 2230hrs. You won't get to see more than 15 farangs in there at any one time.
In Bkk, I go all over the place. Sukhumvit, Silom (Patpong), Khao Sarn, Ratchada, Rama 9. Except Cowboy and Nana, Si beh f*#ked up in my opinion. Cowboy and NaNa caters more to Arab and farang crowd.

What happen if you have friends who are first timers in Bangkok and want to visit NaNa b'cos they heard so much about the place and want to experience it? Would you not bring them? Of would you tell them to go themselves?

Just curious. :confused:

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 06:05 PM
What happen if you have friends who are first timers in Bangkok and want to visit NaNa b'cos they heard so much about the place and want to experience it? Would you not bring them? Of would you tell them to go themselves?

Just curious. :confused:

Good you ask that!
The 2nd and 3rd chance came from there, Had to "Eng Siu" friends in order not to be a party pooper but end up disappointed. In the end my friends say yah hor, should've listened to you better go Patpong.
Lucky in a sense that my friends have more or less same taste for cheonging together. Or course once in a while must know when to "Eng Siu" just to make everyone happy. ;)

Mercenary19
21-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Good you ask that!
The 2nd and 3rd chance came from there, Had to "Eng Siu" friends in order not to be a party pooper but end up disappointed. In the end my friends say yah hor, should've listened to you better go Patpong.
Lucky in a sense that my friends have more or less same taste for cheonging together. Or course once in a while must know when to "Eng Siu" just to make everyone happy. ;)

That's what I thought as you seems to be a nice guy from the posts you have put up. Good on you brother. :)

BkkPattaya
21-07-2004, 06:44 PM
That's what I thought as you seems to be a nice guy from the posts you have put up. Good on you brother. :)

Well, thanks.
It's nice to cheong with a couple of friends, but as mentioned bu MrDevil somewhere else. Too many cheongsters all at once a little hard to control, too many ideas with too little $$$ and time. :D

jeditan
21-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah....as one of the brothers mentioned....2am outside NEP / Nana Hotel is really a sight to behold, as all the hordes of girls emerge (Thai law requires all the entertainment centres close at 2 am), some with guys in tow though most still available for the pickings....though if you played your cards right, you will already be flagging down a cab with your girl to enjoy a night of heavenly pleasure !!!!

juggernutt
22-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Jedi,

Just be warned...at 2am the area outside NEP makes Mos Eisley look like high tea at the raffles hotel.

Bangkokpattaya...man you make curious. I want to visit pattaya too.
I have been visiting Pattaya since the early 80s....every decade or so I have been there for a visit.
Last time was in the early 90s...man that place really sucked than.

Maybe when i have more time I'll visit again..

BkkPattaya
22-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Jedi,

Just be warned...at 2am the area outside NEP makes Mos Eisley look like high tea at the raffles hotel.

Bangkokpattaya...man you make curious. I want to visit pattaya too.
I have been visiting Pattaya since the early 80s....every decade or so I have been there for a visit.
Last time was in the early 90s...man that place really sucked than.

Maybe when i have more time I'll visit again..

Well, I got about 6 of my regular cheonging kakis "hooked" to Pattaya. We have cheonged Riau, JB, Bkk, Hatyai and Pattaya. Pattaya is the place for us, always has been for me. Like I said, moving around Pattaya is really convienient on public transport or alternatively get a small bike for THB 150/day. Ladies plentiful, disco, MPs, A Go Go, open bar and what not.
Yeah, Pattaya has improved a great deal over the last 6 years or so, back in 1997 was not so happening, now different story. Hope you get to sanuk there soon. :p

DaBom
06-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Hi

At Huey Kwang, can try to speak thai or english, all it takes is a bit of boldness and humour (apart from "I think I've seen you before" starting line). Usually I go straight to them and say "hi, I want to get to know you because I keep staring at you".

The only problem is that their thai boyfriend havent appear yet, so normally I ask for their contact number and tell them I'll call them another day, if they are not expecting any boyfriends to come and meet them, they will jump at the chance to make you sit with them and yak and later go have a drinking party at their or your apartment or whatever.

Unless you are really a loser in luck, she will make you stay and her boyfriend comes along and every one laughs behind your back at you. In these cases, I just give a naughty smile and leave with a nice goodbye and delete off her contact but I make sure I sms or give her my contact...you may never know that after making a fool of you, she might get interested....it's all a courtship game that everyone enjoys.

No venture, no gain.

yo bro,

where is this Huey Kwang restaurant? Might try my luck there ;)

forumer
06-08-2004, 07:10 PM
yo bro,

Huay Kwang got many restaurants.... its the name of an area near Ratchada actually...

knightkev
09-08-2004, 11:59 AM
:confused: Newbie in this scene...will you guys enlighten me on where to watch those 'tiger shows'? Know that can go patpong .... but scared kana chop!!
Pls dun flame this newbie :rolleyes:

sibaysong4u
09-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Don't worry, we're always ready to help a fellow bro, especially if he's a newbie.

To see "tiger shows" in BKK, go to Dusit Zoo, they also have lion shows, elephant shows, penguin shows, but no monkey shows....

Patpong have no kana chops. they have pork chops, chicken chops, lamb chops but no beef chops but have beef steaks.....

Here in SB, we don't flame newbies,....... we BARBACUE them..... :eek: kekekekekeke :eek:Sibay Ho Chio! Wat a good one.

Sinthai
10-08-2004, 06:32 PM
If you are a newbie to Bangkok, I supposed you want to go to Patpong but you'd probably won't want to go a second time. As for tiger shows, they are all on the second storey of the go-go bars. Beware of scams like 'free look', 'no cover charge' etc. You will get a highly inflated bill when you leave. However if you must, go to the bars which are part of the Kings Castle Group. So far I think they're quite o.k. but I've not been to Patpong for quite a while.

knightkev
10-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Well...kinda expected replies like that.... tiger show at a zoo... :o
Anyway... thanks Sinthai... what about other places? How about along Sukhumvit rd?? Btw, how much would it cost?? :D

Sinthai
14-08-2004, 02:31 PM
The places along Sukhumvit e.g Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy do not have tiger shows although they do have sows with pussies smoking. drinking coke, shooting darts etc. But if it is tiger shows you want there are taxi driver touts hanging around Ambassador hotel offering to bring you to such places. I have not tried them but if you do, be careful and let common sense prevail.

For me, I'd rather do than to see and my favourite hangout is Asoke Plaza at the junction of Sukhumvit and Asoke Roads. It a casual, open bar kind of place but not everyone's cup of tea. Of course, my current tirak is there too.

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 02:57 PM
If you are a newbie to Bangkok, I supposed you want to go to Patpong but you'd probably won't want to go a second time. As for tiger shows, they are all on the second storey of the go-go bars. Beware of scams like 'free look', 'no cover charge' etc. You will get a highly inflated bill when you leave. However if you must, go to the bars which are part of the Kings Castle Group. So far I think they're quite o.k. but I've not been to Patpong for quite a while.

yup agree with u... the tiger show is nothing to shout abt.. once u see it before dun think u ever want to see it again. cos most of the performer are not very attractive.
another thing to add on is that some of the tiger show also include live sex show.. sometime i do wonder ,it must be dam tiring for the male performer to "stand" so long :cool:

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Huay Kwang got many restaurants.... its the name of an area near Ratchada actually...

it has more road side stores and massage parlour rather than restaurants unless u include the dinning place inside the massage parlour :D

MarkNgSiongBoon
15-08-2004, 12:22 PM
bro I think these modus operandi more or less extinct already, a few years back still prevalent maybe now i think few and far in between. 'upstairs' bars in Patpong most clean up their act already, try not to go in the afternoon when you are the only customers though when then they can claim they put on exclusive show just for you and your friends.
OK lah bro, I give you REAL advise.

If you really want to see a good tiger show, check with your hotel sightseeing agent, or the bellboy to introduce an organiser. I cannot remember the name of the place, but it is a proper tiger show.

If you go to Patpong, you will probably be cheated especially by those touts.

The touts will approach you with a card showing a lists of what's in the tiger show and that beer is price at only 60 Baht. You will then be taken to a 2nd floor bar, and will see small scale tiger shows. girls will also be sitting with you and you will be enjoying yourself.

come "check bill" time, a group of "tough looking" guys will come over to collect the payment. They will of course tell you cover charge for the show is US$30, drinks at US$60 per drink, and you drank "so many" drinks and the girls "so many" drinks which you will end up having not enough money.

Then you will be asked to show your wallet and whatever money in whatever currency will be taken, even vietnam dongs. You will have no choice since there is a large group, and arguing will get you nowhere. The tout of course will not be around.

At the most, you make a report to the useless tourist police who will see whether you are influential enough for him to get back your money.

So advise is don't go to 2nd floor of any patpong bars. :cool:

west
15-08-2004, 11:23 PM
For Bro Kelvin , Moonlight & Spader : I whould like to share the picture for our outing 11th - 14th Aug Bangkok.

Orbit

http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=Image168.jpg

Mr Devil and Kelvin if you want your picture (last trip) please pm me your email. Dont worry i will not post it here :rolleyes:

-Potato-
15-08-2004, 11:34 PM
wow..where the place ler??which club or disco?? :rolleyes:

spader
16-08-2004, 04:08 AM
Thanks West! Now i feel like going back argggh :p

spader
16-08-2004, 04:21 AM
Hey Siamboy, i was there alone on 11th, the night after you left? (thanks for the drinks).

They have a dance competition between dancers, PRs, mamasan?, sales, dancers from elsewhere? and the most funny: the bartenders in tight underwears. Nice costume, nice party, stayed till the end. Went with 2 dancers to Sukumvit(spelling?) 38 for supper, ohhh many pretty girls eating there.

west
17-08-2004, 12:28 AM
He already said it's Orbit. Haha stim is it? Singapore bartop dancing cannot fight lah.

Look at the background between where the 2 dancers (left) and the dancer (right) are. Those are the PRs.

Bro you are the master that we should thanks for, becouse you bring Bro spader to that and later Bro spader bring us. TQ! Si Fu :D

Some Bro whould like to know the Address so here ....

ORBIT
61/1-2, 79 Sukhumvit 26,
Klongtoey, Bangkok.

Some Bro ask me for detail of this place

I think you are the one who know more about the Scene please explain............

tirak69
17-08-2004, 01:28 AM
OK check liow...

Huaykwang is a sub-district in Dindaeng which is a district.

Bangkok is a State (or province) where every state also have a city with the same name (Bangkok Metropolitan) :D
the full name for bangkok is krung thep mahanakhorn.

serembanmen
17-08-2004, 10:30 AM
For Bro Kelvin , Moonlight & Spader : I whould like to share the picture for our outing 11th - 14th Aug Bangkok.

Orbit

http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=Image168.jpg

Mr Devil and Kelvin if you want your picture (last trip) please pm me your email. Dont worry i will not post it here :rolleyes:

:eek: Bro West,

U are really great!!

west
17-08-2004, 07:51 PM
:eek: Bro West,

U are really great!!

Bro Serembanmen i not realy great,i only can Cheongs oversea and not so at the home base (must go back before 10pm :o ). Pai Sai for the last trip at de palace.

MrDevil
18-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Bro you are the master that we should thanks for, becouse you bring Bro spader to that and later Bro spader bring us. TQ! Si Fu :D

Some Bro whould like to know the Address so here ....

ORBIT
61/1-2, 79 Sukhumvit 26,
Klongtoey, Bangkok.

Some Bro ask me for detail of this place

I think you are the one who know more about the Scene please explain............

Bro, my email is at my signature. Almost all SB active cheongsters should have emailed me ;). hahahahah

spader
20-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Sukhumvit Soi 38? What's the place of the eating place?

I was half-drunk and the cab instruction was given in Thai but pretty sure its just the junction when you turn from the big Sukhumvit road into the small Soi 38. Feels like Newton in Sg but also many air-con resturants around.

See u in BKK soon i hope, go go Norwich! :)

GiddlyGook
22-08-2004, 02:51 AM
the full name for bangkok is krung thep mahanakhorn.

That's missing 37 more syllables. But Bangkok or Krungthep should suffice unless you are writing a history book :)

Luna
22-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Did any bros try here before? How's the service? Thanks.

http://www.sabaisabaimassage.com/p4.html

serav1
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
yo bro,

Hey bro, Huey Kwang's an area. If you happen to go back to BKK soon, you should really try going there for supper, there's this place near the start of the stretch with a must-try BBQ big-head prawn.

It's also a nice place to chat people up as alot of middle to lower class women like to shop around there.

Just thought you guys might like to know :)