PDA

View Full Version : Have you physically molested female?

Ah Paul
27-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Want to know the percentage of samsters who have groped gal/s purposely before.
You can also describe your personal experience below.
Please vote... :p

Erect010
28-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Of course lah... sometimes purposely raba-raba in LRT or mini bus, places where crowded..

Ah Paul
28-05-2004, 11:03 PM
i did it before in mambo when it was very crowded, i rubbed my dick at her back but she no response. later i found out that she was ugly. i also did to a school girl(she was sec2?) inside a crowded bus, but only used my back to "rub" her back only, still felt quite high as that time i was a teenager... :)

jamjam
02-06-2004, 03:31 AM
Hi all i newbie here contributributing a true incident of my own.
once while i was at a bus stop about to board a bus i rise my hand backward to wave goodbye to a friend ( the usual guy habit ) who noes my hand brush against the tummy of a pretty poly girl and it went all the way up and nearly majiam pushing her breast out of her bra. worse thing is she is wearing a low v-neck shirt. wa lan i kena turn on immediately at the same time shock oso. on the bus tried to clear myself as a misunderstanding but got no reply. think the girl oso shock. i hurried down the bus the following two stops.(scared she clear her mind and catch mah) heng ah... :D :D

Mattitude
02-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Well i voted no but of cos i do have the urge everytime i in a crowded bus or mrt but of cos, i try to hold on and not do anything in case i got into trouble..

Anyway, i remembered i did it once when i m in sec 1, there was this malay gal with big boobs and that time she was standing behind me when i boarded the bus. it was a double decker bus so i climbed up the stairs and she do climbed up. so then i use my elbow to just touch her boobs when we were climbing up.. and that was it...

Aegis-Mortis
22-06-2004, 03:23 AM
want to kanna rotan ah! :eek:

badboyxtreme
19-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Well i was young then like in college, but i regret my actions. Now it seems to me like i was a pervert. Gosh... Well my mum was baby sitting to this 6 year old gal, i molested her.

Hey guys gimme a break ok. I was young then at least i admit it ok. But i totally regret it and now if i see anyone doin that, i'll bash out the brains of that mother fucker.

Ah Paul
19-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Well i was young then like in college, but i regret my actions.
you were indeed a pervert...but it's good to know that you were wrong...hope you did not damage her hymen :cool:

hearthrob
25-07-2004, 01:57 PM
to the person who minus my point for posting this. can u tell me why its not possible? If I am a male masseus, i touch women all the time, and its my job. NNB. If u think I talkcock, just post it here and tell me, dont have to do it at the expense of my reputation point. Not that i care about the points. I just dont wanna be put on moderation thats all.

So bro, u really is a male masseus? This is interesting, does women really allow man to massage them? Tell us more about it leh.... :D

sony2002
26-07-2004, 12:06 AM
I do it all the time , its part of my job :D

Same here, when I was shooting a female nude model.

Purposely played with her nipples a bit so that her nipples get aroused.

After the shoot, I can't stand it anymore and bonked her in the end :D

thaivisitor
26-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Sorry, crime not my department leh... If I'm standing in a public bus or MRT, etc, which is crowded and I'm very close to a lady, I make sure I put my "free" hand is inside my pants pocket to avoid any misunderstanding.

If I happen to see a molester in the act, sorry, I'll definitely help to have him arrested.

Sorry, my 2 cents worth. :cool:

Randi_Candi
29-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Sorry, crime not my department leh... If I'm standing in a public bus or MRT, etc, which is crowded and I'm very close to a lady, I make sure I put my "free" hand is inside my pants pocket to avoid any misunderstanding.

If I happen to see a molester in the act, sorry, I'll definitely help to have him arrested.

Like your style........
Imagine if its your family member kena molested, rite?

There alot of ways to sextisfy oneself - ONS / Long term relationship / Paid sex and 2 5-fingered ladies

WhiteHawk
09-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Did it once when I was in Sec 2 ... boarded a really crowed bus ... and this pretty lian (sec 3) girl was standing in front of me ... wasnt thinking of anything at first but the stupid (or nice) driver jam break and in order not to fall I had to grab something ... in this case her waist. Then when I tried to move my hands back it conviniently moved to her arse and stayed there.

She didnt seem to mind and shifted backwards towards my hand and guess what guess ... the rest of the twenty minute ride to school had my hands in between her arse cheeks. And could feel her moving up and down slowly to enjoy my hand

Reaching school had to rush to the toilet and musterbate off ... really a nice nice feeling

Ah Paul
09-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Did it once when I was in Sec 2 ... boarded a really crowed bus ... and this pretty lian (sec 3) girl was standing in front of me ... wasnt thinking of anything at first but the stupid (or nice) driver jam break and in order not to fall I had to grab something ... in this case her waist. Then when I tried to move my hands back it conviniently moved to her arse and stayed there.

She didnt seem to mind and shifted backwards towards my hand and guess what guess ... the rest of the twenty minute ride to school had my hands in between her arse cheeks. And could feel her moving up and down slowly to enjoy my hand

Reaching school had to rush to the toilet and musterbate off ... really a nice nice feeling
you were so stupid...if it was i already have got her contact and have hanky-panky with her :p

ryanlim
09-08-2004, 10:00 PM
i also did to a school girl(she was sec2?) inside a crowded bus, but only used my back to "rub" her back only, still felt quite high as that time i was a teenager...

you were so stupid...if it was i already have got her contact and have hanky-panky with her

so do you happen to have the contact(s) of a/m post girl? :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
10-08-2004, 01:30 PM
to the person who minus my point for posting this. can u tell me why its not possible? If I am a male masseus, i touch women all the time, and its my job. NNB. If u think I talkcock, just post it here and tell me, dont have to do it at the expense of my reputation point. Not that i care about the points. I just dont wanna be put on moderation thats all.

Woh man your job is the envy of all men....license to roam and not breaking the law.....

perrymason32
10-08-2004, 02:14 PM
wah lau...stupid, stupid, stupid...not because you did what you did (after all, it was a reaction to stop from falling on a bus) but what you didn't do--which is follow up!!!

hello! if what you describe is true, you should have exchanged phone numbers, and you're in school, she's in school, hello! she could have been your girlfriend!!!

<sigh>

but of course, molest is a bad thing. and supremely illegal etc. don't raba raba next time. can get in trouble. because I think even if she reciprocates like that, she's not of legal age yet. (unless she's a repeat student or something...)

thaivisitor
10-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Woh man your job is the envy of all men....license to roam and not breaking the law.....

Yeah license to roam 50 years old fat ladies too, kekekekeke must be damn enjoying, kekekekeke

thaivisitor
10-08-2004, 09:39 PM
I've read all the posts here and I guess many of the bros misread the poll and put in "Yes".

Most of the incidents were not purposeful, and those that were purposeful like massage and photography, are not molest, so to speak.

When you say purposely molest, you say that what you were doing was an intended act of crime. For example, while you were in MRT, you see a chio bu, move over and purposely touch her ass or breast.

I don't think this was what you did. Or is it? :confused: :eek:

toothbrush
11-08-2004, 01:41 AM
true, unless he is very desperador.

Randi_Candi
11-08-2004, 09:15 AM
true, unless he is very desperador.

Not all desperado will flout the laws.....
They could be mentally disturbed??
Maybe like Jughead, a woman hater? :eek:

fatty_leo
11-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Hope you guys noe wat will happen to u if 'masok' :cool:

Ah Paul
11-08-2004, 10:35 PM
so do you happen to have the contact(s) of a/m post girl? :rolleyes:
my incident was the girl was not horny enough for me to get her contact :cool:

Randi_Candi
12-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Yeah license to roam 50 years old fat ladies too, kekekekeke must be damn enjoying, kekekekeke

If I am 20, I would mind
But when I am 50? Cheh! its not too bad mah :D

Frankiestine
12-08-2004, 05:26 PM
If I am 20, I would mind
But when I am 50? Cheh! its not too bad mah :D

Brudder life is always the reverse, when you are young you tend to fantasize about the older woman and then when you are old you will only want to fantasize about the young one. That is the paradox of life, infact when I am 50, I will have enough of groping a 50 year old fat lady cos my woman would probably end up like one.... :D

Randi_Candi
13-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Brudder life is always the reverse, when you are young you tend to fantasize about the older woman and then when you are old you will only want to fantasize about the young one. That is the paradox of life, infact when I am 50, I will have enough of groping a 50 year old fat lady cos my woman would probably end up like one.... :D
Gee, don't frighten me leh......me have not reached there :(

thefirstname
15-08-2004, 12:57 PM

I agree with you bro. I do the same thing - keep my hands in my pockets. No need to commit a crime to get a moment of pleasure, when there are girls all over the world who can be had for a small sum or, if you are lucky, free.

WhiteHawk
20-08-2004, 03:40 PM
wah lau...stupid, stupid, stupid...not because you did what you did (after all, it was a reaction to stop from falling on a bus) but what you didn't do--which is follow up!!!

hello! if what you describe is true, you should have exchanged phone numbers, and you're in school, she's in school, hello! she could have been your girlfriend!!!

<sigh>

but of course, molest is a bad thing. and supremely illegal etc. don't raba raba next time. can get in trouble. because I think even if she reciprocates like that, she's not of legal age yet. (unless she's a repeat student or something...)

Bros ... I know what u mean ... till this day I live with regret but then again ... at 14??? Follow up? I just had one thing on my mind ... get the load out b4 my balls turn blue ... and of cos I didnt wash my hands for a while ;)

suck
06-09-2004, 11:49 PM
got once in the lift, mi and my few other friends are inside. one of my girl--friend accidently push her ass to my dick~ and i get a turn on~~~woo and i just go along with it by rubbing slightly..hehe so shiok for the day

asdfghjkl
07-09-2004, 05:40 PM
got this experience too.. but its on mrt during peak hours :)

Randi_Candi
07-09-2004, 05:47 PM
got once in the lift, mi and my few other friends are inside. one of my girl--friend accidently push her ass to my dick~ and i get a turn on~~~woo and i just go along with it by rubbing slightly..hehe so shiok for the day

Haha....if I accidentally do that I siam
Dun want to be upped in court for molest
Kia Si...... :(

copulist
18-09-2004, 04:01 PM
if she backed that ass up, thats not molest right?

wonderfix
20-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Brudders relac ley. I know some of you feels that molest gives you that thrill but think of how the girls will feel lor. I always believe in consenses from the girls before i do anything. Molest? Never...