PDA

View Full Version : Bros Help Needed

Crazy_FrEaK
10-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Bros Lol...the Frs Cat150 Go Where Look Sia...I Damn Newbish 2 FRS Please intro Some Place 2 Get Them Le...Hear U All Say Like Damn Shiok

zyxel01
10-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Bros Lol...the Frs Cat150 Go Where Look Sia...I Damn Newbish 2 FRS Please intro Some Place 2 Get Them Le...Hear U All Say Like Damn Shiok

Hello there...

Are you referring to this?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=7306

Cheers!
zyxel

noname123
10-06-2004, 07:29 PM

Wah lau....I thought my English very poor already....Yours lagi POWER.....I have to take dictionary and check man......

Frankiestine
12-06-2004, 10:50 AM

Hullo wat tock u, i no no under stand leh..u mean u xing lang to sammyboy CAT150 FR, wan bladder here to rekomen u when to c c gal and booking ah?

dargonfly75
12-06-2004, 02:47 PM

Look for them at Sammyboy's forum. Got a lot.

Crazy_FrEaK
13-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Hullo wat tock u, i no no under stand leh..u mean u xing lang to sammyboy CAT150 FR, wan bladder here to rekomen u when to c c gal and booking ah?

ya la i dunnoe go where look for the CAT 150 is on the streets 1 ar?and 1 more thing damn suay yesterday i at gelyang then i driving n looking at the china char bors...in the end...i hit a OKT CAR at the bumper ...tio kan plus pay money....no chio 1 still tio kan !!!

Crazy_FrEaK
13-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Zzz ya la who can intro where 2 find those cat 150...power service n looks 1 intro a bit brudders

Frankiestine
14-06-2004, 10:17 AM
ya la i dunnoe go where look for the CAT 150 is on the streets 1 ar?and 1 more thing damn suay yesterday i at gelyang then i driving n looking at the china char bors...in the end...i hit a OKT CAR at the bumper ...tio kan plus pay money....no chio 1 still tio kan !!!

Blah der, if u ming the CAT 150 GL gals, u can go any house with ang teng, then ask the gal u want but if u ming the chung guo mei mei, i think beri hard to rekomen. Butt I think if u want more inpo on the GL150, you go to thread that says GL150 gals, there u can find many many FR on different gal. Or if not wrong got a list telling which gal belong to which house. So u can check against FR for gal performan then go their house and booking them. But I ah help u to kick off lah, u wan komando u go Singtel, u wan Malayu got Armani but a bit pui pui now but servix still beri tok kong or Susan, Orchid, Lily, Mimi and Rina. But better if u call OKT first sometime chabor balik kampung alreadi.