PDA

View Full Version : no bush

natto3
11-06-2004, 08:37 PM
hehe, to all chiongsters of the 150 cat girl, which are the ones who shave , trimm very short or best natural white tiger. please include opinion in looks and service quality.me always on the look out for them as i don't like bush. :D

Doomas
11-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Celine is a white tiger.

Office gal looks. Service ok lah.

hehe, to all chiongsters of the 150 cat girl, which are the ones who shave , trimm very short or best natural white tiger. please include opinion in looks and service quality.me always on the look out for them as i don't like bush. :D

hearthrob
11-06-2004, 11:27 PM

Wah...looks like I got another kaki liao.
Bro Valkyan, now there's 3 of us. maybe we can think of forming a white tigal club or something....heh heh heh...

natto3
12-06-2004, 06:27 AM
Wah...looks like I got another kaki liao.
Bro Valkyan, now there's 3 of us. maybe we can think of forming a white tigal club or something....heh heh heh...
good idea, then we can trade info. belive cheng cheng and queenie are in this cat, pls confirm thanks there are sevaral others, cannot remember names,mmmmmm. :D

Frankiestine
12-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Celine is a white tiger.

Office gal looks. Service ok lah.

Ah the monster bride Celine, my dream gal my goddess.....the monster got a heighten sensation when bonking the bai hu jing cos monster also shave off his bush.....so when flesh meets flesh....it was heaven...... :D

natto3
12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Ah the monster bride Celine, my dream gal my goddess.....the monster got a heighten sensation when bonking the bai hu jing cos monster also shave off his bush.....so when flesh meets flesh....it was heaven...... :D
bros out there ever encounted (natural whiten) tiger, only with a few downs feathers.celine has a small bush so she does'nt have to shave so often. it's a turn on man slurping and reaming a non working lady. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
13-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Queenie has little to no bush.

Celine cb hair is quite alot leh..me just fucked her less than 5 days ago nia.

natto3
14-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Queenie has little to no bush.

Celine cb hair is quite alot leh..me just fucked her less than 5 days ago nia.
celine going back soon leh, so dun bother to shave her snatch.
why no smiles?

cbjuiceyumseng
14-06-2004, 08:02 PM
celine going back soon leh, so dun bother to shave her snatch.
why no smiles?

:p Speaking of nice cb............if memory serves Amanda has nice cb also i think.........