PDA

View Full Version : DNP Plaza Stephanie Pub

sucker22
12-06-2004, 10:39 PM
hey guys...dunno whether u guys knew that the girls over here r kinda hot! managed to get one...hehe...but quite costly though...anyway anyone care to share info over here?

demonic
13-06-2004, 11:21 PM
which one did u manage to bonk?...i had a H and a A :p ....but agreed with u...very $$

JackieWong
14-06-2004, 11:08 AM
I noe who is the H already. Used to Miss Malaysia finalist together with her younger sis E rite? But i dun noe abt the A leh

youngboy_jb
14-06-2004, 11:13 AM
you all know..i dont know leh..share share leh.. A or H also good

sucker22
14-06-2004, 11:22 AM
you all know..i dont know leh..share share leh.. A or H also good
Aiya u can juz down Stephanie Pub and ask anybody abt the famous sister they should noe already

kk8303
14-06-2004, 12:22 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined

DNP plaza very $$$

demonic
14-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Bro Young Boy

sure or not H is malaysia finalist?...so short also can ahh?...u try ferrari at federal hotel in kl...miss malaysia chinatown 2nd or 3rd runner up...better....hehhee...U mean u do not know A???...aiyah....that one also can...friend bonk her after 3 outings...hehehe :p

demonic
14-06-2004, 06:37 PM
sorry youngboy ...the message was for jackie wong...me blur liao.... :confused:

humsuplow
14-06-2004, 11:00 PM
sorry youngboy ...the message was for jackie wong...me blur liao.... :confused:

The chicks at DNP are blood suckers. And they can and will suck you dry... :D

axeman24
14-06-2004, 11:13 PM
I noe who is the H already. Used to Miss Malaysia finalist together with her younger sis E rite? But i dun noe abt the A leh

Bro Jackiewong,

As far as I know H is not the Miss Malaysia finalist but both she and her sis did take part in the competition :D

sucker22
14-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Bro Jackiewong,

As far as I know H is not the Miss Malaysia finalist but both she and her sis did take part in the competition :D

U try them b4?

Malaysian Datuk
15-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Miss Malaysian finalists no need to work at DNP, The Datuk says so lah. A & H u say? from Stephanie, I will dig up the dirt on them for u. Post some photos of the so called Miss Malaysians pls. :rolleyes:

axeman24
15-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Well a lot of them wanted to but no chance lah cos very ex man. Beware, they have extremely bad temper to those they know want to go after them

youngboy_jb
15-06-2004, 02:38 PM
yo man..

thanks for all the replies..

i have been going there recently..(more than i want to)...no luck yet...dont think i will succeed...well..going to HC to get girls is 1 thing..but facing a challenge is another...hehe

i think i am sick...

axeman24
15-06-2004, 03:38 PM
yo man..

thanks for all the replies..

i have been going there recently..(more than i want to)...no luck yet...dont think i will succeed...well..going to HC to get girls is 1 thing..but facing a challenge is another...hehe

i think i am sick...

Yo man you like challenge huh :D

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Bro Jackiewong,

As far as I know H is not the Miss Malaysia finalist but both she and her sis did take part in the competition :Dthanks to bro sucker22 i know A=ANGIE and H=Hiroko. Why have a Jap name like Hiroko when not even a single drop of Jap blood in her? Her sis got similiar Jap name Eko, both are famous? Yes for all the wrong reasons. Miss Malaysian finalist? Dream on, as far as I know just took part in municipal miss chinatown or some small time contest only. Both of them were even slapped in public by customers before. My information is suppiled by the fabulously famous DNP Lau gong-zi (cantonese loosely translated Master Prince Lau). EVERY pub girl in Plaza DNP knows him and his gang of Harm G Shou (saltish pork trotters). :D

axeman24
19-06-2004, 07:13 PM
thanks to bro sucker22 i know A=ANGIE and H=Hiroko. Why have a Jap name like Hiroko when not even a single drop of Jap blood in her? Her sis got similiar Jap name Eko, both are famous? Yes for all the wrong reasons. Miss Malaysian finalist? Dream on, as far as I know just took part in municipal miss chinatown or some small time contest only. Both of them were even slapped in public by customers before. My information is suppiled by the fabulously famous DNP Lau gong-zi (cantonese loosely translated Master Prince Lau). EVERY pub girl in Plaza DNP knows him and his gang of Harm G Shou (saltish pork trotters). :D

Bro Datuk,

You are right Eiko was slap in the public as what I heard too. So do you still go to Stephanie??

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Bro Datuk,

You are right Eiko was slap in the public as what I heard too. So do you still go to Stephanie??
was there last night. might go tonight. usually there during weekends. dun like the place but go with friends only.

axeman24
19-06-2004, 07:31 PM
was there last night. might go tonight. usually there during weekends. dun like the place but go with friends only.

Oic, I still prefer Debeers but its been quite some time since I been there already :)

sucker22
19-06-2004, 07:37 PM
thanks to bro sucker22 i know A=ANGIE and H=Hiroko. Why have a Jap name like Hiroko when not even a single drop of Jap blood in her? Her sis got similiar Jap name Eko, both are famous? Yes for all the wrong reasons. Miss Malaysian finalist? Dream on, as far as I know just took part in municipal miss chinatown or some small time contest only. Both of them were even slapped in public by customers before. My information is suppiled by the fabulously famous DNP Lau gong-zi (cantonese loosely translated Master Prince Lau). EVERY pub girl in Plaza DNP knows him and his gang of Harm G Shou (saltish pork trotters). :D

This story was long overdue already more than a year liao i was there time it is DeBires 2nd year aniverseary Eiko was slapped by customer who refuse to buy entrance tickets got anymore updated ones a not?

axeman24
19-06-2004, 07:40 PM
This story was long overdue already more than a year liao i was there time it is DeBires 2nd year aniverseary Eiko was slapped by customer who refuse to buy entrance tickets got anymore updated ones a not?

Well don't have already leh :(

sucker22
19-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Well don't have already leh :(

I thought u got something last minutes cannot meet for kopi aiyo u at home lah?

axeman24
19-06-2004, 07:48 PM
I thought u got something last minutes cannot meet for kopi aiyo u at home lah?

ya rushing a important report have a tele confrence with my customer in Thailand in an hours time

sucker22
19-06-2004, 07:56 PM
ya rushing a important report have a tele confrence with my customer in Thailand in an hours time

Ok lah juz joking :D

axeman24
19-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Ok lah juz joking :D

Hahaha I know :D Didn't know this thais are so hard working nowadays NBZ

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 02:20 AM

angie was miss malaysian finalist????? SHE was MISS JOHOR finalist.. not MALAYSIA...

There is another A , but at De Benz Annie... also miss johor finalist, 2002.

Datuk, got to agree with you... Both malaysians... but with jap names.... the only thing she has...... is MEAT to show us men, and her TITS seems to be FAKE. seems a lot bigger than last time.

Hiroko did went into the finals of miss JOHOR 2002 together with annie, BUT NEVER the finals of miss malaysian.... Eko, went for miss malaysian tourism... not sure how she ranked.

There is a BIG DIFF between miss johor and miss malaysia...

They were SLAPPED many many times before in De Bieres, got once, she got slapped, so she got people to come down to fight, in the end..... 20 of her friends.. kana wack quite bad by the 10 of those in the pub.

As for your friend... Lau Gong Zi, he has a nickname..... girls call him Xie Xian... as in Xie Ting Feng's Dad.
I have seen him and his friends at work.... hands constantly at work.

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Anyone wants to go down there together?? i haven't been there for ages... would like someone to bring me go take a look.

i newbie, scared get lost... :D

axeman24
21-06-2004, 09:05 AM
angie was miss malaysian finalist????? SHE was MISS JOHOR finalist.. not MALAYSIA...

There is another A , but at De Benz Annie... also miss johor finalist, 2002.

Datuk, got to agree with you... Both malaysians... but with jap names.... the only thing she has...... is MEAT to show us men, and her TITS seems to be FAKE. seems a lot bigger than last time.

Hiroko did went into the finals of miss JOHOR 2002 together with annie, BUT NEVER the finals of miss malaysian.... Eko, went for miss malaysian tourism... not sure how she ranked.

There is a BIG DIFF between miss johor and miss malaysia...

They were SLAPPED many many times before in De Bieres, got once, she got slapped, so she got people to come down to fight, in the end..... 20 of her friends.. kana wack quite bad by the 10 of those in the pub.

As for your friend... Lau Gong Zi, he has a nickname..... girls call him Xie Xian... as in Xie Ting Feng's Dad.
I have seen him and his friends at work.... hands constantly at work.

Bro Ah Dez,

You mean Hiroko brought ppl down to fight and lost??? As for Eko I think she did got into the semi for the Miss Malaysia Tourism and won a sub title can't remember what was the title but anyway as what I was told from her the contest are really not very fair one with all the under table going around

WhiteHawk
21-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Bros ... will be in KL for a nite and would like to go visit Stephanie Pub ... anyone free please PM me

Cheers!!!

WhiteHawk
21-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Sorry guy ... just found out that its in JB and not KL ... sori cannot make it liao... but since its in JB ... anytime anybro wanna go in and have a little fun PM me ;)

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Bro Ah Dez,

You mean Hiroko brought ppl down to fight and lost??? As for Eko I think she did got into the semi for the Miss Malaysia Tourism and won a sub title can't remember what was the title but anyway as what I was told from her the contest are really not very fair one with all the under table going around

Well... she also under-table herself!... if not, you think she will get miss photogenic.? ;)

axeman24
21-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Well... she also under-table herself!... if not, you think she will get miss photogenic.? ;)

Oh ya thats true too lah :D

Malaysian Datuk
21-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Anyone wants to go down there together?? i haven't been there for ages... would like someone to bring me go take a look.

i newbie, scared get lost... :Dbro if u newbie then i even newer newbie, from ur info posted u must be old bird there. maybe i have even seen u around. next Agong birthday u be conferred TUNship. :D

Malaysian Datuk
21-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Oic, I still prefer Debeers but its been quite some time since I been there already :) Debeers too many targets i see already headache and all too 'hungry' for my taste. i personally prefer the 'quieter' joints like Dynasty myself. softer on the wallet too.

axeman24
21-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Debeers too many targets i see already headache and all too 'hungry' for my taste. i personally prefer the 'quieter' joints like Dynasty myself. softer on the wallet too.

Bro why is Dynasty if I may ask. Have not been to JB pubs for sometime already.

Malaysian Datuk
21-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Bro why is Dynasty if I may ask. Have not been to JB pubs for sometime already.
in Plaza DNP but not on the same row as Stepanie and DeBeers, near the other carpark entrance behind the building. used to be the old Ex-Feel pub.

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:39 AM
bro if u newbie then i even newer newbie, from ur info posted u must be old bird there. maybe i have even seen u around. next Agong birthday u be conferred TUNship. :D

Does it matters newbie or newer newbie?

end of the day, there will be things that i know, but you don't
and thing you know, i don't !

and definately things.... that we might want to share... :D

Malaysian Datuk
24-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Does it matters newbie or newer newbie?

end of the day, there will be things that i know, but you don't
and thing you know, i don't !

and definately things.... that we might want to share... :DSHARE....that's my favourite word. threesome? :D

humsuplow
25-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Bro Ah Dez,

French kissed her last night...She is quite chio and busty! : :)

axeman24
25-06-2004, 12:57 PM
French kissed her last night...She is quite chio and busty! : :)

Bro you damn lucky man. As far as I know she don't do it to all the guys she meet.

humsuplow
26-06-2004, 03:02 AM
Bro you damn lucky man. As far as I know she don't do it to all the guys she meet.

No, i m not lucky; it all boils down to $ and "courage". haha :D

dragon76
02-07-2004, 10:14 PM
hi anyone know any shuttle service to jb by the second link ?

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 12:26 PM
brother you mean shuttle service from SIN to JB town via 2nd link? If so, i dun think so.

Ah Dez
12-07-2004, 01:52 AM
SHARE....that's my favourite word. threesome? :D

Anytime....

Malaysian Datuk
12-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Anytime....Join my outing on 6th August brother?

Ah Dez
22-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Join my outing on 6th August brother?

Datuk invite, How can i not go?

Ah Dez
22-07-2004, 02:54 AM
26th, i going Step, heard got a few Sui ones working there.

C4 (Bomb)
22-07-2004, 03:02 AM
26th, i going Step, heard got a few Sui ones working there.

so hows ur DNP still going gd??? long time no go there liao... (just cum back frm ST) :D

Malaysian Datuk
23-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Datuk invite, How can i not go?brother if you joining in, I lend your name response sure good one! :D

Malaysian Datuk
23-07-2004, 12:31 PM
so hows ur DNP still going gd??? long time no go there liao... (just cum back frm ST) :Dforgive my ignorance what does ST stands for? Stephanie?

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:42 AM
so hows ur DNP still going gd??? long time no go there liao... (just cum back frm ST) :D

Seldom go..... U?

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:43 AM
brother if you joining in, I lend your name response sure good one! :D

Use my name??

You sure u want to see Chiongsters or Policemen undercover? :D

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:44 AM
Went to Stephanie.... then saw a few girls , not bad.

Manage to squeeze 1 of the ass.... oh man !

Went to Lsb after that... :D

Jiak Tou Fu.....

C4 (Bomb)
27-07-2004, 06:51 PM
forgive my ignorance what does ST stands for? Stephanie?

S.T=Shaolin Temple Mediate

C4 (Bomb)
27-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Seldom go..... U?

u knw i dont go DNP 1... w8 i drank liao kana chop chop but v long time nvn c her liao so miss her....

Ah Dez
11-08-2004, 03:44 AM
u knw i dont go DNP 1... w8 i drank liao kana chop chop but v long time nvn c her liao so miss her....

So when u want to go GET CHOP? :D

newbie80
11-08-2004, 12:04 PM
where is this pub actually? near sakura or? can pay $$$ to bonk gals aso one meh?

humsuplow
14-08-2004, 07:32 PM
where is this pub actually? near sakura or? can pay $$$ to bonk gals aso one meh?

Stephanie Pub is in DNP Plaza, Jalan Abdullah Tahir, near New York Hotel.
Really Hiroko's cute neh neh, will be there tonite...

Malaysian Datuk
15-08-2004, 12:05 PM
The longer I looked at her the more she looks 'ordinary'....only the face can make it, the body is flat and too skinny for one. There's a lot more better ones there, now the music not that great since Jack(Thai DJ) went back to LOS, the band still ok though...

axeman24
15-08-2004, 02:03 PM
Stephanie Pub is in DNP Plaza, Jalan Abdullah Tahir, near New York Hotel.
Really Hiroko's cute neh neh, will be there tonite...

Bro I heard that Eiko, longer works there already is it??? Can anyone comfirm??

sucker22
15-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Bro I heard that Eiko, longer works there already is it??? Can anyone comfirm??

Yup she go back to Penang i think will not be back so soon.
I thought u got over her already y still miss her?? hehe

axeman24
15-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Yup she go back to Penang i think will not be back so soon.
I thought u got over her already y still miss her?? hehe

No lah I don't just heard from another source that she no longer working in Stephanie liao so just want to double comfirm :D

sucker22
16-08-2004, 12:05 AM
No lah I don't just heard from another source that she no longer working in Stephanie liao so just want to double comfirm :D

She quarrel with Hiroko mah now she paying the house installment alone

axeman24
16-08-2004, 12:18 AM
She quarrel with Hiroko mah now she paying the house installment alone

Iayah these 2 women always quarrel over some matters man can't really understand them. So when did this thing happen???

sucker22
16-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Iayah these 2 women always quarrel over some matters man can't really understand them. So when did this thing happen???

Last month liao the most funny part they always quarrel over $$ juz imagine they can quarrel $$ among family members this show that $$ is only the concern they care!!

axeman24
16-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Last month liao the most funny part they always quarrel over $$ juz imagine they can quarrel $$ among family members this show that $$ is only the concern they care!!

Ya man tell me about it :(

sucker22
16-08-2004, 12:43 AM

No lah dun talk other people private in the forum

sucker22
16-08-2004, 03:53 AM
No lah dun talk other people private in the forum

call me if u 1 2 noe more

Ah Dez
18-08-2004, 02:34 AM
The longer I looked at her the more she looks 'ordinary'....only the face can make it, the body is flat and too skinny for one. There's a lot more better ones there, now the music not that great since Jack(Thai DJ) went back to LOS, the band still ok though...

She has always been ordinary........ since day 1 i saw her, till today. Never once, i saw her, i fantasize about her...

humsuplow
18-08-2004, 03:56 AM

If compared to Orang-Orang's Miko, she's flat. (Miko is at least natural 34B, fair complexion, Vivian Hsu's look). She's the best! :D

humsuplow
18-08-2004, 03:58 AM

$$ is the only they care about. Every cibai there is the same. :D

Ah Dez
21-08-2004, 04:00 PM
$$ is the only they care about. Every cibai there is the same. :D

AGREE WITH YOU...

But since u are the HumSupLow.... must have JIAK a lot of Tou Fu from them!!! :D

Ah Dez
21-08-2004, 04:07 PM
ah boy, what happen to the (ep) sign under your nick?

EXIT PERMIT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

IMMIGRATION RETURN ME MY PASSPORT?

humsuplow
22-08-2004, 11:57 PM
AGREE WITH YOU...

But since u are the HumSupLow.... must have JIAK a lot of Tou Fu from them!!! :D

Only french kiss, squeeze here and there "once in a while". :D

mopiko
29-08-2004, 05:06 AM
AGREE WITH YOU...

What about you?how many hearts you have stolen? how many girls you have poke?

I can't even remember how many girlfriends you got just from DNP alone.

Ah Dez
29-08-2004, 05:10 AM
What about you?how many hearts you have stolen? how many girls you have poke?

I can't even remember how many girlfriends you got just from DNP alone.

I got a lot from there meh? after i count finish, then i tell you.
:D

All young girls, like me this old man, i also bo bian..

humsuplow
29-08-2004, 11:16 PM
I got a lot from there meh? after i count finish, then i tell you.
:D

All young girls, like me this old man, i also bo bian..

Hi Bro Ah Dez, can teach me a thing or two how to sian those pub girls without burning a big hole in the wallet? Thanks! :D

tirak99
02-12-2004, 03:33 AM
Time to revive this thread. kekeke.

calling kaki. bro kurupa, bro dargonfly75, bro thai75food, bro mr.romance. When will be the next mob? kekeke. :D

chok dee krup !!!