PDA

View Full Version : FR : A short trip (My FIRST visit) to Tg Batu

Pages : [1] 2

GreenArrow
13-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Hello bros

Just my simple FR on my first trip to Tg Batu on 11/6/04 - 13/6/04. Also, this is also my first time in writing a FR. If my england language comes with many mistakes, kindly bear with me or give your comments hor?

11/6/04 - Took the first ferry from WTC and reached Tg Batu a couple of hours later. Took a Gembira's ferry which also gives you a 50% discount on their hotel over at Batu. You have to ask for the discount card from the counter clerks as they don't give it out freely. This lobang was given to me by one Batu regulars whom I met at the counter.

Weather was fcuking hot.

Took a taxi (what's the name in Indon?) driven a friendly driver with a name of Ah Meng. The number is BM 1956 LH (knn, lost some $$$ buying this number :D), The hotel I stayed was called Hotel Taman Gembira which is about 10 minutes ride from the terminal. I booked a villa style (2 double-bed rooms with a common hall) accomandation @ 100k per day after the 50% discount.

Took a bath and a short rest before I chiong to u-know-where. It was a 5 minutes ride to the 'farm' which basically is a collection of small wooden huts with a entry/exit point manned by some guys. U have to pay 3k per entry. Went round the area looking for a suitable target. Looks to me the average age is around 14-16 years old. There are a few in their early 20s. After a second recce, I picked up a 18 years old named Judy. My friend choice was another 18 years old from the same location. Both gals claimed that they just arrived Batu from Palembang a few days ago.

Went back to hotel for action.

After the usual tc session, she suggested a bathing session due to the hot and humid weather. She undressed and my first zeoring was at the neh-neh (dunno why most of us zero on that part first), Not big but solid with small nipples. She comes with a nice ass (doggy style was my first idea) with a small patch of hair surrounding the piece of no-man-land. Before I start my move, she's doing a bbbj on my small brother. Man, what a bbbj! I nearly have a cim blowout if I don't asked her to stop.

First was the old missionary style. I've to go slow as the after effect of her bbbj is still strong. Next was the she-ontop-of-me style. Her movements was another u-have-to-cum-now type. Knn, have to ask her to slow the tempo down. My final shoot-out was in doggy style. She just turned me over b4 I unload my load and start to squeeze my brother dry when I cum. Boy, I really dried up after this final shoot-out.

Rested till dinner time with some digging and sucking in between.

Dinner was at a open-air eating area with a roll of stalls selling sea-food. Ordered from a stall named AA as I was told, this stall can cook up some nice seafood. Food was black-peppered crabs, steamed groupa, plate of fired veggie and a soup. Total cost = 180k

Went back to hotel after some jalan2 within the hotel compound which is huge. There's a swimming pool with suana, a open-air karaoke corner besides the air-con ktv withing the main building. There's a canteen where u can have your makan el-cheapo style. Outside the hotel, there's a roll of shop houses selling your daily needs and also u can buy 4D using Singapore results.

One more live-firing session before going to bed. The usual but with side-entry, doggy style and finally, missionary. By this time, little John was death-tired o was her pussy. Both of us slept like long-long lovers.

... to be continue

meatlover
13-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the great FR ... Cheers ...

alphalaw
13-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Awaiting part 2~~ Smooth flowing, what's england or singaland, heck :)

Great words, nice FR, part 2 would be better with more actions I know.

Cheers. :)

DNAT
14-06-2004, 02:57 PM
bro Greenarrow:

nb you! makes me beri gianz leh .....

Went round the area looking for a suitable target. Looks to me the average age is around 14-16 years old. There are a few in their early 20s.

It might be your first Batu trip but based on your juicy FR, you sure are a street-wise, observant and take-it-easy cheongster.

Appreciate your FR cos it contains useful info and cast a lot of positive impacts on me to cheong dat place .... :D

GreenArrow
14-06-2004, 06:29 PM
bro Greenarrow:

Went round the area looking for a suitable target. Looks to me the average age is around 14-16 years old. There are a few in their early 20s.

It might be your first Batu trip but based on your juicy FR, you sure are a street-wise, observant and take-it-easy cheongster.

Appreciate your FR cos it contains useful info and cast a lot of positive impacts on me to cheong dat place .... :D

Ayiah, me blushing leow leh especially compliments from old-birdes here. Will be submitting part 2 of my FR soon. KNN, writing the FR makes my chiao mari-kita again. I hope my FR can provides some useful info to bros over here. Chiong must also remember to give out any good tips for others to share.

Wait for my part 2 lah ...

GreenArrow
14-06-2004, 08:56 PM
.... Part 2

12/06/2004 - Woke up late after last night heavy shagging. Before she left, a short and shiok bbbj. No poking of hole lah and also no CIM or CIF thingies. Just closed my eyes and let her mouth do the walking. Give her an extra 50k Rp as a good service provider's bonus (KNN, we are like towkay-babi over there :D).

Relax and some TCSS with my freind before going for lunch at the nearby canteen (kantin as in Indo lingo). While having lunch, a char-boh came to our table and present herself as a FL massage lady (CB, how to spell the correct term? Bros please correct the term. Really fcuk until cannot think). External featues of this char-boh looks OK - boobs look small with a good ass. Age is like twenty-something. Checked with fren and this fcuker still want to chiong the chicken-farm (he is a KFC fanatic - sumpah & crossed my heart). After last night pf heavy ranging, a good massage is very tempting. Asked her to come over @ 6.00 pm.

Slept like a baby when I reached my room. Was awaken @ 5.50 pm by a knock on the window panes. Went to open the door and noticed that my fren is nowhere to be found. A note was on the side table with those famous words - I GO FCUKING HOR. U ENJOY YOUR CHAR-KWAT. KNN, he's really a chicken-king a-la-Sinkapore.

Kicked up conversation with her just to know her better. That was her story - husband left her for other woman leaving behind 2 young childrens. Have to be a char-kwat lady just to have food on the table for her children. (How true is that, I don't really wants to know). I asked her why not be a cewek and earns more Rps. Her answer was, need to take care of her children.

While we're having this small talk, she's massaging (hey, bodies still covered leh) my back and neck. From the way she massage, I gathered she's not the professional type. Anyway, what the heck.

Took off my clothing (see, I neber bluff you) and went for a bath. Asked whether she would like to join me and she just took off her jean and teeshirt. The neh-neh not very big (slightly bigger than our local char-siew-pau). Not very firm but no sagging of the neh-neh. CB area not so bushy. Done some fingering on her while she was cleaning my body. Her CB was wet and slippery (dunno is it the body foam I used or her real cunt juice). Dried up and laid myself prone for her to massage. I was expecting her to have her pusyy covered with a towel. Knn, she came naked and sit on my back. She do a top down type of massage using her home-brewed koon-tow-yui. Took her about an hour to complete the job and, as usual, the 'chiao' already mari-kita solid - hee hee. Asked her if she offers any extras. Dunno if she really blur or wayang, she asked what's extras :rolleyes: Explained to her and she just nodded her head. Her bbbj was not that good. Her caressing of the lampahs was shoik. Rabah the hole and was wet. Thinking of eating that piece of meat but I just could'nt do it. Anyway, use my other 'head' to rub her longkang until lagi wet. Pump until cum. Damage = Rp 100K Ayiah, me soft-hearted after hearing her story lah.

Went dinner with my fren and his cewek (a nice looking 16 years old). Took a stroll around the hotel compound. Went to the air-con ktv for a tcss. Reached hotel room @ 1.00 am half-drunk. A complete KO.

.... closing chapter on the way

ryoko
14-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Took a taxi (what's the name in Indon?)
If I remember correctly, TAKSI.

l3atu
15-06-2004, 08:15 AM
.... Part 2

12/06/2004 - Woke up late after last night heavy shagging. Before she left, a short and shiok bbbj. No poking of hole lah and also no CIM or CIF thingies. Just closed my eyes and let her mouth do the walking. Give her an extra 50k Rp as a good service provider's bonus (KNN, we are like towkay-babi over there ).

Relax and some TCSS with my freind before going for lunch at the nearby canteen (kantin as in Indo lingo). While having lunch, a char-boh came to our table and present herself as a FL massage lady (CB, how to spell the correct term? Bros please correct the term. Really fcuk until cannot think). External featues of this char-boh looks OK - boobs look small with a good ass. Age is like twenty-something. Checked with fren and this fcuker still want to chiong the chicken-farm (he is a KFC fanatic - sumpah & crossed my heart). After last night pf heavy ranging, a good massage is very tempting. Asked her to come over @ 6.00 pm.

Slept like a baby when I reached my room. Was awaken @ 5.50 pm by a knock on the window panes. Went to open the door and noticed that my fren is nowhere to be found. A note was on the side table with those famous words - I GO FCUKING HOR. U ENJOY YOUR CHAR-KWAT. KNN, he's really a chicken-king a-la-Sinkapore.

Kicked up conversation with her just to know her better. That was her story - husband left her for other woman leaving behind 2 young childrens. Have to be a char-kwat lady just to have food on the table for her children. (How true is that, I don't really wants to know). I asked her why not be a cewek and earns more Rps. Her answer was, need to take care of her children.

While we're having this small talk, she's massaging (hey, bodies still covered leh) my back and neck. From the way she massage, I gathered she's not the professional type. Anyway, what the heck.

Took off my clothing (see, I neber bluff you) and went for a bath. Asked whether she would like to join me and she just took off her jean and teeshirt. The neh-neh not very big (slightly bigger than our local char-siew-pau). Not very firm but no sagging of the neh-neh. CB area not so bushy. Done some fingering on her while she was cleaning my body. Her CB was wet and slippery (dunno is it the body foam I used or her real cunt juice). Dried up and laid myself prone for her to massage. I was expecting her to have her pusyy covered with a towel. Knn, she came naked and sit on my back. She do a top down type of massage using her home-brewed koon-tow-yui. Took her about an hour to complete the job and, as usual, the 'chiao' already mari-kita solid - hee hee. Asked her if she offers any extras. Dunno if she really blur or wayang, she asked what's extras :rolleyes: Explained to her and she just nodded her head. Her bbbj was not that good. Her caressing of the lampahs was shoik. Rabah the hole and was wet. Thinking of eating that piece of meat but I just could'nt do it. Anyway, use my other 'head' to rub her longkang until lagi wet. Pump until cum. Damage = Rp 100K Ayiah, me soft-hearted after hearing her story lah.

Went dinner with my fren and his cewek (a nice looking 16 years old). Took a stroll around the hotel compound. Went to the air-con ktv for a tcss. Reached hotel room @ 1.00 am half-drunk. A complete KO.

.... closing chapter on the way

Next time, you should try go to the joints at nite.....its simply heavenly....

Anyway, nice FR...:D

DNAT
15-06-2004, 10:00 AM
If I remember correctly, TAKSI.
I saw the label "TEKSI" :)

DNAT
15-06-2004, 02:59 PM

knn! you really got the habbit of saying things half-way 1 hor ...
my queries:
- fish tanks/joints closed at what time?
- simply heavenly = ???

:)

DNAT
15-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Went dinner with my fren and his cewek (a nice looking 16 years old).
GA,
mai diam diam tempt wa leh .... :o so got 14 y.o. 1 anot?

toshio
15-06-2004, 03:14 PM
how much is the damage

l3atu
15-06-2004, 03:41 PM
knn! you really got the habbit of saying things half-way 1 hor ...
my queries:
- fish tanks/joints closed at what time?
- simply heavenly = ???

Lazy to type so many details....will tell you more tonite....:p

GreenArrow
15-06-2004, 06:41 PM
I saw the label "TEKSI" :)

Heh Heh .. eyesight no good lah. Mine was the min-van type - a lau-pok-kah piece of transport.

GreenArrow
15-06-2004, 06:42 PM
how much is the damage

Damages = SG 250 for my 3 days 2 nites chiong.

GreenArrow
15-06-2004, 06:47 PM
GA,
mai diam diam tempt wa leh .... :o so got 14 y.o. 1 anot?

Yup, fren got a 15 yrs old but was fumming mad at her :D Reasons - cannot tweak/suck the neh neh (her reason was PAIN), only missionary style no others, no bbbj. HJ - ok. Knn, that's why I go for those above twenty but below twenty-five. At least, can do many wonderful things.

Wan 14 years after what I've stated above?

GreenArrow
15-06-2004, 06:49 PM

What joints? Care to give more details? I must have chiong the wrong places.

GreenArrow
15-06-2004, 08:04 PM
.... the closing chapter

13/06/04 - Not much happenings since today is RTS. KNN, how time flies when u're piling, digging and sucking the meat-pie :D

Additional info ..

Damages = SG 250 for a 3D2N chioning.

Hotel - The Gembira complex is not bad with a choice of rooms. The dorm type, the villa type and the deluxe type. If u go with frens, I would suggest u take the villa type (2 rooms, 3 rooms and 4 rooms) For the deluxe type, the only difference is the tv with teletext and is located above the main building. The dorm type is so-so with a smaller floor area. Bedsheets come clean with daily changing.

Food - Eats at the foodstalls within the hotel compound. There's a canteen and also a roll of foodstalls selling some very shoik seafoods. Price is cheap. A dinner of black pepper crabs, steamed groupa, fried veggies, stewed chicken (again?) and beancurd soup comes to SG20. You can also try the coffeeshops fronting the hotel or around the ferry terminal. There's a corner coffeeshop near to the terminal selling 'shiok-shiok' wanton mee. Boy, I never taste such flavour for a very long time. Stall is runs by an elderly couple.

Ciggy and beers - cheap lah. CB, smoked like a train during the period.

Transportation - Not world-class lah. Important thing is, u can go to those cuko-kay farms. I would not recommend using the motorcycle type. U neber know u might get rob/rape by the driver. Heh Heh

OK bros, kam-sia for reading. Any comments u would like to add, please feel free to shoot.

DNAT
15-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Heh Heh .. eyesight no good lah. Mine was the min-van type - a lau-pok-kah piece of transport.
Juz nice ... a lau-pok-kar tpt fits me = lau-ti-ko :p

DNAT
15-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Yup, fren got a 15 yrs old but was fumming mad at her :D Reasons - cannot tweak/suck the neh neh (her reason was PAIN), only missionary style no others, no bbbj. HJ - ok. Knn, that's why I go for those above twenty but below twenty-five. At least, can do many wonderful things.

Wan 14 years after what I've stated above?
still wan leh ;)

DNAT
15-06-2004, 10:39 PM
.... the closing chapter

13/06/04 - Not much happenings since today is RTS. KNN, how time flies when u're piling, digging and sucking the meat-pie

Additional info ..

Hotel - The Gembira complex is not bad with a choice of rooms. The dorm type, the villa type and the deluxe type. If u go with frens, I would suggest u take the villa type (2 rooms, 3 rooms and 4 rooms) For the deluxe type, the only difference is the tv with teletext and is located above the main building. The dorm type is so-so with a smaller floor area. Bedsheets come clean with daily changing.

Food - Eats at the foodstalls within the hotel compound. There's a canteen and also a roll of foodstalls selling some very shoik seafoods. Price is cheap. A dinner of black pepper crabs, steamed groupa, fried veggies, stewed chicken (again?) and beancurd soup comes to SG20. You can also try the coffeeshops fronting the hotel or around the ferry terminal. There's a corner coffeeshop near to the terminal selling 'shiok-shiok' wanton mee. Boy, I never taste such flavour for a very long time. Stall is runs by an elderly couple.

Transportation - Not world-class lah. Important thing is, u can go to those cuko-kay farms. I would not recommend using the motorcycle type. U neber know u might get rob/rape by the driver. Heh Heh

OK bros, kam-sia for reading. Any comments u would like to add, please feel free to shoot.
Thanks very much for your FR + Info ... planning to invade ... but duno when yet.

Errrr .... CB smoked like a train during the period = wow? 'lai ang' still can perform tiger show ???? :D (cant stop my tok cok habbit ... hahaha)

so when free, lim kopi ai mai? :)

GreenArrow
16-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Thanks very much for your FR + Info ... planning to invade ... but duno when yet.

Errrr .... CB smoked like a train during the period = wow? 'lai ang' still can perform tiger show ???? :D (cant stop my tok cok habbit ... hahaha)

so when free, lim kopi ai mai?

Ayiah, how can a CB smokes like a train :confused: Me smoke like a train with those cheap ciggies around. You see all RED with a 'lai-ang-cb'. Where got kick?

Lar kopi no problem with me. Me staying at Bt Panjang.

GreenArrow
16-06-2004, 12:12 AM
still wan leh ;)

Wah pian, u really a lau-tiko :D I suppose most of the forumers here belong to this category Hiak Hiak

l3atu
16-06-2004, 08:32 AM
What joints? Care to give more details? I must have chiong the wrong places.

You did not cheong the wrong place lar....only 1 place there got joints mah....the very place where u pick up ur ceweks. ;)

DNAT
16-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Ayiah, how can a CB smokes like a train :confused: Me smoke like a train with those cheap ciggies around. You see all RED with a 'lai-ang-cb'. Where got kick?

Lar kopi no problem with me. Me staying at Bt Panjang.
the 'merah datang' juz tok cok nia :D

West zone ..... good, many Riau cheongsters stay there. ok, I confirm with ah tu 1st on date/tome/venue

DNAT
16-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Wah pian, u really a lau-tiko I suppose most of the forumers here belong to this category Hiak Hiak
cannot anyhow suppose, wait kena fuck :o

although I lau ti ko, but definitely not cheapo ;) Hiak x 3

GreenArrow
16-06-2004, 06:29 PM
cannot anyhow suppose, wait kena fuck :o

although I lau ti ko, but definitely not cheapo ;) Hiak x 3

How lau is your lau? Wait u c me, u eyes blur-blur. LTK or YTK = sama sama. Main objective is that steaming hole wooheee.

nabeh123
16-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Hi to all the bros here
When is your next trip to TG Batu? Can i tag along?? Hope to join in the fun very much

l3atu
17-06-2004, 09:26 AM
How lau is your lau? Wait u c me, u eyes blur-blur. LTK or YTK = sama sama. Main objective is that steaming hole wooheee.

I agreed....age does not matter....as long as all are happy....:D

DNAT
17-06-2004, 10:09 AM
I agreed....age does not matter....
ok then, next time I find one 40 y.o. Indo auntie for you ;) she sure sayang you a lot ya.

GreenArrow
17-06-2004, 06:21 PM
ok then, next time I find one 40 y.o. Indo auntie for you ;) she sure sayang you a lot ya.

:eek: sure didi becomes a 'tow-leong'. Where got 40 or even 30 y.o. aunties?

l3atu
17-06-2004, 10:12 PM

No thks....me prefer ceweks aged 18 - 24......:o

ryanlim
17-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Where got 40 or even 30 y.o. aunties?

never underestimate the power of Bro DNAT....... :p :p

DNAT
18-06-2004, 01:07 AM
:eek: sure didi becomes a 'tow-leong'. Where got 40 or even 30 y.o. aunties?
who say dun have, got money got lor. If I can find I sure find 2 ... ah tu choose 1 then you take the other 1 ya .... :D

DNAT
18-06-2004, 01:11 AM
No thks....me prefer ceweks aged 18 - 24......:o
knn! then earlier dun say age does not matter lah ....

perhaps you prefer that legendary "some times 3 hundreds, some times 4 hundreds" quality ... I go Batam hunt her down for you, ai mai? ML is back, he sure will assist you in this matter :D

DNAT
18-06-2004, 01:12 AM
No thks....me prefer ceweks aged 42 - 81......:o
wow lau .... you got granny fetish hor :p

DNAT
18-06-2004, 01:15 AM
never underestimate the power of Bro DNAT.......
boh power liao lah .... kena played by cewek until dry dry liao ... both my money and 'thicken barley' :(

l3atu
18-06-2004, 04:08 PM

Praticing fingering on ur keyboard ? :o

l3atu
18-06-2004, 04:09 PM
knn! then earlier dun say age does not matter lah ....

perhaps you prefer that legendary "some times 3 hundreds, some times 4 hundreds" quality ... I go Batam hunt her down for you, ai mai? ML is back, he sure will assist you in this matter :D

I refering to cheongsters....not the ceweks hor....:o

l3atu
18-06-2004, 04:11 PM
who say dun have, got money got lor. If I can find I sure find 2 ... ah tu choose 1 then you take the other 1 ya .... :D

I will take her provided she looks like an 18 y.o cewek....:p

GreenArrow
18-06-2004, 05:56 PM

No problem. As long as she can perform my styles. Old kupang is more tasty when properly grilled :D

Raidster1
18-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Damages = SG 250 for my 3 days 2 nites chiong.

Good FR. So how much to pay booking cewek in Batu?

GreenArrow
19-06-2004, 10:15 AM

lau-kway-boo = tonic + experience. Once in a while u should also taste granny's tonic Hiak Hiak Hiak.

GreenArrow
19-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Good FR. So how much to pay booking cewek in Batu?

Just doing my part lah bros Raidster1. Bonking a 18 yo cewek burnt a Rp 150k hole in my pocket. The exchange rate during my visit was SG1 = Rp5.6k at a shop near to the jetty.

Raidster1
20-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Just doing my part lah bros Raidster1. Bonking a 18 yo cewek burnt a Rp 150k hole in my pocket. The exchange rate during my visit was SG1 = Rp5.6k at a shop near to the jetty.

Thanks for info. :cool:
Looks like good exchange rate over there. Any indian food like Roti Prata there? I just love it.

GreenArrow
20-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Looks like good exchange rate over there. Any indian food like Roti Prata there? I just love it.

Looks to me there's no prata over there. I might have miss this. However, there's a nice foodstall near the jetty selling cheap and good wanton mee. U might check with other bros here on the availability of Indian food.

Batam Man
20-06-2004, 02:05 AM

You go all the way to Batu to eat prata??? :rolleyes:

GreenArrow
20-06-2004, 09:57 AM

No lah, he goes for the other type of 'prata'. Hot, moist and juicy :D

Raidster1
20-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Looks to me there's no prata over there. I might have miss this. However, there's a nice foodstall near the jetty selling cheap and good wanton mee. U might check with other bros here on the availability of Indian food.

Thanks again :cool:

Raidster1
20-06-2004, 11:56 AM

Indian prata and 'real indo prata' wet and hot ones. haha

Batam Man
20-06-2004, 12:18 PM

Ok leave the prata jokes aside, actually if you can or happened to find the right people selling mie ayam (chicken mee) or mie pansit (wanton mee) here in Indo, there's the home/hand made mee, cheap, simple and very nice... :p

DNAT
20-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Ok leave the prata jokes aside, actually if you can or happened to find the right people selling mie ayam (chicken mee) or mie pansit (wanton mee) here in Indo, there's the home/hand made mee, cheap, simple and very nice... :p
The stall we ate last time very enak iho .... when u wanna bring me to eat again? ;)

Batam Man
21-06-2004, 05:11 AM
The stall we ate last time very enak iho .... when u wanna bring me to eat again? ;)

WHEN, WHAT, WHERE??? :confused:

l3atu
21-06-2004, 09:00 AM

Exchange rate there is always good. As for Roti Prata, there are 2 stalls selling. One is near the jetty and the other near to New City (Hotel). The pratas there are very tasty. The way they cook the prata makes it less oily. The curry they provide are always accompanied by a big piece of chicken. But I like the local chicken mee and wanton noodles there. Very cheap but very tasty also !!! You won't be able to find it in SG. ;)

DNAT
21-06-2004, 09:12 AM
The pratas there are very tasty. The way they cook the prata makes it less oily. The curry they provide are always accompanied by a big piece of chicken.
a big piece of curry chicken (kar li kway = love bite) .... on your neck har ? :D
---- wow lau, early Mon Morning chak you really brighten my day leh. bo pian leh, BM chak me then I chak you lor

l3atu
21-06-2004, 09:28 AM
a big piece of curry chicken (kar li kway = love bite) .... on your neck har ? :D
---- wow lau, early Mon Morning chak you really brighten my day leh. bo pian leh, BM chak me then I chak you lor

Monday only kah ? If u dun chak me daily, something must be wrong with u....:p

DNAT
21-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Monday only kah ? If u dun chak me daily, something must be wrong with u....:p
nb, say me until like dat .... so the curry chicken nice anot? red red colour 1 hor :D

Raidster1
21-06-2004, 10:12 AM
Exchange rate there is always good. As for Roti Prata, there are 2 stalls selling. One is near the jetty and the other near to New City (Hotel). The pratas there are very tasty. The way they cook the prata makes it less oily. The curry they provide are always accompanied by a big piece of chicken. But I like the local chicken mee and wanton noodles there. Very cheap but very tasty also !!! You won't be able to find it in SG. ;)

Thanks for good info.
Food and sex, our basic needs met. :cool:

l3atu
21-06-2004, 10:49 AM
nb, say me until like dat .... so the curry chicken nice anot? red red colour 1 hor :D

The curry chicken is nice. Although the colour does not have any indication that it is very hot, but once I've tasted it, my sweat starts to drip....:p

l3atu
21-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks for good info.
Food and sex, our basic needs met. :cool:

No prob bro.

Got to warn you though. If you are just going there to relax, you found the right place. But if you are looking for a good bonk, you'll be disappointed coz the ceweks there are not service oriented. Most of them have been spoilt by the cheongsters there... :(

Batam Man
21-06-2004, 10:54 AM
The curry chicken is nice. Although the colour does not have any indication that it is very hot, but once I've tasted it, my sweat starts to drip....:p

Not say I want to say lah, ask you eat chicken you sweat liao.
Then if ask you to fuck the chicken you sure can die liao lah :eek:

l3atu
21-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Not say I want to say lah, ask you eat chicken you sweat liao.
Then if ask you to fuck the chicken you sure can die liao lah :eek:

The curry very hot mah...even my driver who is a local there can't stand the hot curry...:p

GreenArrow
21-06-2004, 11:48 AM

Where's this New City Hotel? Near to the jetty as I saw a couple of hotel-like building while in the ferry. NB, should have do a jalan-jalan around the jetty area. Prata is also one of my favourites. The wanton mee I took was at a corner coffee-shop near to the jetty. The chilli sauce was good. Those SG chicken-mee/wanton-mee are the new generation type. Personally, it's a YUK to me.

l3atu
21-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Where's this New City Hotel? Near to the jetty as I saw a couple of hotel-like building while in the ferry. NB, should have do a jalan-jalan around the jetty area. Prata is also one of my favourites. The wanton mee I took was at a corner coffee-shop near to the jetty. The chilli sauce was good. Those SG chicken-mee/wanton-mee are the new generation type. Personally, it's a YUK to me.

New City Hotel is near to the jetty. But it is not visible. You have to enter a small road before you can see it. Next time you can ask ur driver to bring you to New City. The hotel is chalet style. You can also ask ur driver to bring you to the prata shops. They should know where they are located. ;)

DNAT
21-06-2004, 12:42 PM
New City Hotel is near to the jetty. But it is not visible. You have to enter a small road before you can see it. Next time you can ask ur driver to bring you to New City. The hotel is chalet style. You can also ask ur driver to bring you to the prata shops. They should know where they are located. ;)
next time you bring us there lah .... ;)

l3atu
21-06-2004, 01:10 PM
next time you bring us there lah .... ;)

Next time arh.....see when I'm free.....:D

GreenArrow
21-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Next time arh.....see when I'm free.....:D

I oso wants to taste the prata (the real one) over there. DNAT also wants to taste the indon prata :D

l3atu
21-06-2004, 02:46 PM
I oso wants to taste the prata (the real one) over there. DNAT also wants to taste the indon prata :D

By the time I am availabe to go there, you'll have already found the prata shop by urselves.....:p

DNAT
21-06-2004, 02:52 PM
ok ok
We ask ah tu to tar pow prata from Jln Kar Yew the nite before and bring for us to eat in the ferry lah .... but hor, you must hold the prata tight tight if not wait wind too strong the prata fly up and smack on your face :D

l3atu
21-06-2004, 02:59 PM
ok ok
We ask ah tu to tar pow prata from Jln Kar Yew the nite before and bring for us to eat in the ferry lah .... but hor, you must hold the prata tight tight if not wait wind too strong the prata fly up and smack on your face :D

Hoi ! Today you very the eng har ? Can tok abt prata from Tg.Batu 'sampai' Jalan Kar Yew..... :rolleyes:

DNAT
21-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Hoi ! Today you very the eng har ? Can tok abt prata from Tg.Batu 'sampai' Jalan Kar Yew..... :rolleyes:
knn, u really dai dai 1 .... my prata is from Jln Kar You -------> Tg Batu lah :rolleyes:

l3atu
21-06-2004, 04:18 PM
knn, u really dai dai 1 .... my prata is from Jln Kar You -------> Tg Batu lah :rolleyes:

Dats y you guys called me Ah Tu. ;)

DNAT
21-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Dats y you guys called me Ah Tu. ;)
CB! t g t s again .... :o

l3atu
21-06-2004, 04:43 PM
CB! t g t s again .... :o

Not the 1st time.....:D

DNAT
21-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Not the 1st time.....:D
when u meeting yr sayang again? I sms you hor ... :D
this time must sms more intimate stuff ... tua you go horlan

l3atu
21-06-2004, 04:57 PM
when u meeting yr sayang again? I sms you hor ... :D
this time must sms more intimate stuff ... tua you go horlan

How abt this Saturday ? :D

DNAT
21-06-2004, 05:19 PM
How abt this Saturday ? :D
your reply wont fool me. I just need to call your phone to track your location (Sg or Indo) before I sms .... ;)

l3atu
21-06-2004, 08:56 PM
your reply wont fool me. I just need to call your phone to track your location (Sg or Indo) before I sms .... ;)

Erm....paisey leh bro....recently got the habit of turning off my hp when in Riau.... :p

GreenArrow
21-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Erm....paisey leh bro....recently got the habit of turning off my hp when in Riau.... :p

Come to think of it, this is a good idea. Imagine your hp rings when u're having your final run on the mole hill :eek: I oso switch off my hp just to be sure I can have my final spray.

l3atu
21-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Come to think of it, this is a good idea. Imagine your hp rings when u're having your final run on the mole hill :eek: I oso switch off my hp just to be sure I can have my final spray.

Erm...actually, the fact is, I'm scared of my cewek in Balai who have the habit of checking who is calling me on my hp...dats y I decided to off it to prevent a 'world war'.... :p

Raidster1
28-06-2004, 11:33 PM
No prob bro.

Got to warn you though. If you are just going there to relax, you found the right place. But if you are looking for a good bonk, you'll be disappointed coz the ceweks there are not service oriented. Most of them have been spoilt by the cheongsters there... :(

Thanks. A new place to see see look look and poke poke. :)

AhBengKeong
29-06-2004, 03:27 AM
bro Greenarrow:

hmm.....young 14-16yo ceweks........i must ask when is tat mr batu free to be tour guide.....

AhBengKeong
29-06-2004, 03:28 AM

when u free to go chiong batu? dun tell me early aug.....

AhBengKeong
29-06-2004, 03:31 AM
the 'merah datang' juz tok cok nia :D

West zone ..... good, many Riau cheongsters stay there. ok, I confirm with ah tu 1st on date/tome/venue

knn......north pple also can go to west and tcss wat.....keep me updated.....i free on tue, thu, sat, sun this week......

l3atu
29-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks. A new place to see see look look and poke poke. :)

No prob. Just watch where u are poking....:D

l3atu
29-06-2004, 08:07 AM
hmm.....young 14-16yo ceweks........i must ask when is tat mr batu free to be tour guide.....

I be tour guide, but u must be my bodyguard hor....:D

l3atu
29-06-2004, 08:08 AM
when u free to go chiong batu? dun tell me early aug.....

Let's go on 6th Aug....:D

l3atu
29-06-2004, 08:10 AM
knn......north pple also can go to west and tcss wat.....keep me updated.....i free on tue, thu, sat, sun this week......

U free on tue, thu, sat and sun....so how much do u cost on mon, wed and fri ? :confused: :D

DNAT
29-06-2004, 08:46 AM
gua tak bisa leh :o

l3atu
29-06-2004, 09:10 AM
gua tak bisa leh :o

Gua pun tak bisa...:p

DNAT
29-06-2004, 09:38 AM
knn, lu tak bisa then put that date for wat ... kiam kan har? :rolleyes:

l3atu
29-06-2004, 09:41 AM
knn, lu tak bisa then put that date for wat ... kiam kan har? :rolleyes:

De-seow ABK mah....:D

DNAT
29-06-2004, 10:47 AM
De-seow ABK mah....:D
ok ok, if he KP, you bear ya .... :D

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 02:58 PM
.... the closing chapter

13/06/04 - Not much happenings since today is RTS. KNN, how time flies when u're piling, digging and sucking the meat-pie :D

Additional info ..

Great & informative FR bro Greenarrow!! Just to add to your already extensive info.
The 50% discount u get from the Gembira ferry operator is becos sama2 owner. Seen him when the hotel newly opened(hiak2... makes u wonder how frequently i visited that place in the past). The drom type accomodation used to be the 'old' Gembira hotel. Prefer staying at the villa type as have a common area where can TCSS & sometimes even more (hehehehe.... u know what i mean!!)
The KFC is called Batu 7.5km & is just sitauted beside the kway farm. The 3k Rp u pay is for the bribe that the polisi (police)gets. Notice that the ceweks always have to return b4 8am to the farm....
As for makan places, for lunch there's a superb Nasi Padang (if cheongsters can take spices)place in town. Better to wear light clothing/singlet & shorts as the food's really tasty albeit spicy.
For dinner, there's a nice place about 10 min by road from Gembira hotel. It's a place built like a Kelong. Nice setting & reasonably priced food. Nice sea breeze to work out your appetite for food, beer & u know what after that.....
If u r staying at the Gembira, coffee/tea is served free at the Kantin in the mornings. Just show your room key. Or u can opt for the buffet spread at the hotel lobby.
There's also a hawker place in town which sells all kinds of food like satay,chicken rice, 'cher cha',etc. If i remember correctly, the 'cher cha' stall had a chio daughter (Indo-chinese)
For afternoon snacks, if u r staying at the villas or dorms it's quite easy to get food as u have kids or ladies coming up to u and selling anyting from quails eggs, jamus, satays,etc.
Think there was only 1 disco in town the last time i was there. Dunno whether this no. has increased or decreased. Basically it's a 'shake-head' cum 'pick-up joint' of FL. But don't get your hopes up too high guys, as the picking up from the place u only have limited choices & seasonal.
For girls, age range between 14 to 25 y/old. Can also 'pao' the girls by buying them out from their 'hutangs'/loans of their papa/mama-sans. They can recommend houses where u can keep the girls while u r away.
"new' girls usually arrive b4 CNY or after Raya. Knew of one 15 y/old who was 'sold' by her dad for SGD 1500/3 days. Price range of 'new' girls anywhere between SGD 1000 to 3000 depending on looks, age & no. of days she stays with u. All negotiable with the papa/mama-sans.
Money can easily be changed anywhere. Normally change mine at an Indo chinese electrical shop (think the name's Gading Mas or somethin like that). which offers slightly better rates.
For transport, if with my kakis, then will opt for a mobil/teksi as easier to get around. If alone, then go for my regular 'ojek' (moto-taxis). But if u r unfamiliar with that place or not used to sitting on a motorbike, wud suggest u use a mobil as it's safer getting around at nite (if u plan to move around at nite) as not many lamp-posts along the roads.
Darn.... bro GA, u got my interests 're-started' on Tj Batu. aiyo....now have to revisit the island to get newer updates.....hehehehe..... Planning & executing soon!!

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 03:03 PM

Yup, u r right bro Batu. Just to add, 'prata' also at the kantin if u r staying at the Gembira hotel.

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 03:19 PM
No prob bro.

Agree with bro Batu here. In the past, a couple of times i went there just to de-stress & ended up not picking up ceweks (on some of the days only hor.... where can 'tahan' if go there neber bonk...kekeke). Like the laid-back style of the place. The gembira hotel (Taman gembira & not gembira bawah....do not mix the 2 hotels up. One's near the jetty, the other beside the kway farm) has tennis courts, a swimming pool to cater to different cheongster's.
Also (forgot to add this earlier), for Indian cheongsters (not prejudicial here), your choice of ceweks is a bit limited as most ceweks a bit reluctant to go with u unless u look like one of the many Bollywood stars, then they'll 'pai-tui' for u....hehehehe

GreenArrow
29-06-2004, 03:27 PM

Gwa lagi boey-sa :D

GreenArrow
29-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Agree with bro Batu here. In the past, a couple of times i went there just to de-stress & ended up not picking up ceweks (on some of the days only hor.... where can 'tahan' if go there neber bonk...kekeke). Like the laid-back style of the place. The gembira hotel (Taman gembira & not gembira bawah....do not mix the 2 hotels up. One's near the jetty, the other beside the kway farm) has tennis courts, a swimming pool to cater to different cheongster's.
Also (forgot to add this earlier), for Indian cheongsters (not prejudicial here), your choice of ceweks is a bit limited as most ceweks a bit reluctant to go with u unless u look like one of the many Bollywood stars, then they'll 'pai-tui' for u....hehehehe

Taman Gembira is a much better choice. The setup is sort of resort style. When I was there, I've the whole swimming pool and suana all by myself. Knn, my cewek don't want to join me for a swim.

During my recent visit, I only saw a couple of Indians during dinner time and on the way back to SG.

GreenArrow
29-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Great & informative FR bro Greenarrow!! Just to add to your already extensive info.
The 50% discount u get from the Gembira ferry operator is becos sama2 owner. Seen him when the hotel newly opened(hiak2... makes u wonder how frequently i visited that place in the past). The drom type accomodation used to be the 'old' Gembira hotel. Prefer staying at the villa type as have a common area where can TCSS & sometimes even more (hehehehe.... u know what i mean!!)
The KFC is called Batu 7.5km & is just sitauted beside the kway farm. The 3k Rp u pay is for the bribe that the polisi (police)gets. Notice that the ceweks always have to return b4 8am to the farm....
As for makan places, for lunch there's a superb Nasi Padang (if cheongsters can take spices)place in town. Better to wear light clothing/singlet & shorts as the food's really tasty albeit spicy.
For dinner, there's a nice place about 10 min by road from Gembira hotel. It's a place built like a Kelong. Nice setting & reasonably priced food. Nice sea breeze to work out your appetite for food, beer & u know what after that.....
If u r staying at the Gembira, coffee/tea is served free at the Kantin in the mornings. Just show your room key. Or u can opt for the buffet spread at the hotel lobby.
There's also a hawker place in town which sells all kinds of food like satay,chicken rice, 'cher cha',etc. If i remember correctly, the 'cher cha' stall had a chio daughter (Indo-chinese)
For afternoon snacks, if u r staying at the villas or dorms it's quite easy to get food as u have kids or ladies coming up to u and selling anyting from quails eggs, jamus, satays,etc.
Think there was only 1 disco in town the last time i was there. Dunno whether this no. has increased or decreased. Basically it's a 'shake-head' cum 'pick-up joint' of FL. But don't get your hopes up too high guys, as the picking up from the place u only have limited choices & seasonal.
For girls, age range between 14 to 25 y/old. Can also 'pao' the girls by buying them out from their 'hutangs'/loans of their papa/mama-sans. They can recommend houses where u can keep the girls while u r away.
"new' girls usually arrive b4 CNY or after Raya. Knew of one 15 y/old who was 'sold' by her dad for SGD 1500/3 days. Price range of 'new' girls anywhere between SGD 1000 to 3000 depending on looks, age & no. of days she stays with u. All negotiable with the papa/mama-sans.
Money can easily be changed anywhere. Normally change mine at an Indo chinese electrical shop (think the name's Gading Mas or somethin like that). which offers slightly better rates.
For transport, if with my kakis, then will opt for a mobil/teksi as easier to get around. If alone, then go for my regular 'ojek' (moto-taxis). But if u r unfamiliar with that place or not used to sitting on a motorbike, wud suggest u use a mobil as it's safer getting around at nite (if u plan to move around at nite) as not many lamp-posts along the roads.
Darn.... bro GA, u got my interests 're-started' on Tj Batu. aiyo....now have to revisit the island to get newer updates.....hehehehe..... Planning & executing soon!!

Bros Doggiestyle, thanks for filling up what I've missed in my FR. Looks like u're a regular of Batu. Yeah, the villa style is strongly recommended. U can do many wonderful things at the open area. Ieven spotted my neighbour doing a doggie performance late in the night :eek: The only thing I don't like is the frequent disconnection of the power supply. Imagine bonking halfway and the aircon just stopped.

Hmm, must chiong with u with bros Dnat, Batu with u as the guide.

DNAT
29-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Bros Doggiestyle, thanks for filling up what I've missed in my FR. Looks like u're a regular of Batu. Yeah, the villa style is strongly recommended. U can do many wonderful things at the open area. Ieven spotted my neighbour doing a doggie performance late in the night :eek: The only thing I don't like is the frequent disconnection of the power supply. Imagine bonking halfway and the aircon just stopped.

ok ok, make it end of Aug or early Sep .... ;)

Batu = organicer

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:29 PM

The hotel nearer to the joints is better...coz can find a lot of ceweks who are not booked hanging ard the place...:D

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:34 PM

Very very detail bro doggiestyle. Been quite a while since I last set foot there. Btw, the hotel Gembira nearer to the joints was doing some sort of renovation work there, I was told that it was done to increase the number of rooms available for cheongsters. When was the last time u went there ? Are the renovation works completed ? :)

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Taman Gembira is a much better choice. The setup is sort of resort style. When I was there, I've the whole swimming pool and suana all by myself. Knn, my cewek don't want to join me for a swim.

During my recent visit, I only saw a couple of Indians during dinner time and on the way back to SG.

There was a group of indians who frequent Tg.Batu. U can see them there on every public holidays. The ceweks they booked mostly are left overs from the joints (old and plain looking). Got 1 time, one of the indians got so drunk that he bonk his cewek at the side of the man-made pond within the hotel premises....:D

DNAT
29-06-2004, 04:42 PM
The hotel nearer to the joints is better...coz can find a lot of ceweks who are not booked hanging ard the place...
meaning what? you wanna change cewek every 2 hours and can save cab fare har? :D - not booked = left overs .... you also want? :rolleyes:

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:44 PM

Electricity at the hotels there are usually run by a power generator....hence the occasional power supply loss. ;)

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:49 PM
meaning what? you wanna change cewek every 2 hours and can save cab fare har? - not booked = left overs .... you also want?

Like I said before, the ceweks there are not service oriented....50% chance u will ask to change.... ;)

Left overs not necessary means that the ceweks are ugly....they might be 'left-over' becoz of the price tags they carry....but during evening time, the prices are halved....(uncle take note hor - many S.Y.T aged 14 - 17) :D

l3atu
29-06-2004, 04:52 PM

Batu = organicer

Dun anyhow shoot ur arrow hor....been a long time since my last trip there.... :rolleyes:

DNAT
29-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Like I said before, the ceweks there are not service oriented....50% chance u will ask to change.... ;)

Left overs not necessary means that the ceweks are ugly....they might be 'left-over' becoz of the price tags they carry....but during evening time, the prices are halved....(uncle take note hor - many S.Y.T aged 14 - 17)
knn, dun make uncle gianz gianz leh :o uncle never been to Batu before - hahaha

l3atu
29-06-2004, 05:07 PM
knn, dun make uncle gianz gianz leh :o uncle never been to Batu before - hahaha

Try go there once lor....at least u set foot on all the 4 riau islands mah...;)

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 05:27 PM

Bro GA, agree with u that Tmn Gembira is a better choice (but not the onli choice hehehehe.....). When i was there regularly, only 1 out the many ceweks i took wud head to the pool with me. Same reason they always give, " Tak mahuuu. Maluuu!!!" ..
But one thing that puts me off is the amounts of chlorine they put into the pool. NNB... if u dun put goggles on while swimming, after u come out of the pool, u eyes will be super-hurting. Have neber seen them replacing/replenishing the pool water though.... :eek: . Maybe that's y u dun't c many cheongsters swimming.....kehehehe

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 05:38 PM

Bro GA, think the correct word is "used to be a regular at Batu', hwvr not anymore due to work commitments. Have cheong with a small group of six as well as cheong alone to Batu b4. hehehe....good that u started this thread as this may lead me to set foot again on the island..... Hmmm, talking about the villas (from 2 room villa up to 6 room villa also have), there was once when i went there with another 5 frens of mine & we got the 6 room villa. Ended up doing orgy. But the girls we had then were up to it. Some times if u pick the girls who cannot play one, then end up only in your own rooms....
Oooh.... so the frequent disruption of power supply is still there,huh..... Dun't bother, continue to bonk away ..... kehehehe....
Thanks a mil for thinking so highly of me & wanting to cheong with me. Will try to sort out my schedule & c when i free.

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 05:53 PM
The hotel nearer to the joints is better...coz can find a lot of ceweks who are not booked hanging ard the place...:D

Yupz....agree that the hotel nearer to the joints are better. Namely Tmn Gembira & New City. Sometimes when a bit sianz of taking a cewek, i wud just hop into the kway farm and TCSS with the ceweks at the houses. Even haung around from morning until evening. Sometimes play cards with the girls, TCSS, buy them lunch (which doesn't cost much), hear their stories about how they came into this line,etc.
Mind u the 1st time i ever walk into that place, i was shocked at the amount of ceweks in each house.
Just a breakdown of amt a cewek has to earn/pay back in Batu: Each month they have to pay the papa/mama-sans Rp 600k for accomodation, makan & washing of their clothes. This does not include the loan that they have to repay. The entire booking money they get goes to the pappi/mami. So they only get the spending money/extra money from the 'tips' cheongsters give them.
Also, some of them have not seen home for a couple of years now as they r still trying to repay their loans. Some have to loan somemore from the pappis/mamis to help pay for soemone sick at home, to visit parent's,etc.
Not trying to coerce brudders here to be sympathetic to their plight but just sharing some info. Cheers!!

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Very very detail bro doggiestyle. Been quite a while since I last set foot there. Btw, the hotel Gembira nearer to the joints was doing some sort of renovation work there, I was told that it was done to increase the number of rooms available for cheongsters. When was the last time u went there ? Are the renovation works completed ? :)

Thanx for the compliment bro Batu.Yup remember that they were doind renovation works around the fish pond area. But like u the last time i set foot over there was way back in january 2003.... hehehe... more than 1 yr liao neber set foot in Batu....So yr guess is as good as mine whether they have completed the renos. or not. Maybe bro GreenArrow can help us out with the info.
Hmmmm.....looks like it's time to go look c, look c in Batu once again....

Doggiestyle
29-06-2004, 06:04 PM

Yupz bro DNAT. Can collect the imimgration chop from Batu & complete yr tour of duty of the Riau islands...

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 12:33 AM
Thanx bro Batu for the reputation points. Cheers!!

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 01:08 AM
I be tour guide, but u must be my bodyguard hor....:D

i dun think u need bodyguard in batu la......somemore, u bigger size than me....how i protect u?

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 01:09 AM

7th aug can? sat to mon......3d2n

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 01:10 AM
U free on tue, thu, sat and sun....so how much do u cost on mon, wed and fri ? :confused: :D

foc....u wanna book me?

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 01:19 AM

Batu = organicer

can earlier or not? i cannot tahan liao....

just now my cewek from bl called me......she going back jkt this sunday morning for good....initially not so early but her kaka kena illness go to hospital....she needed to go back tend the shop and take care of the parents.....she not coming back bl forever liao.....knn......i cannot take it feel like going this sat to find her.....

she also said tat if she coming back to riau, she dun wan work as wl anymore.....knn.......hint to me liao....cb......anyway, she not cancelling her line and will sms me her address in jkt.....she damn broke now as one week only 1-2bookings....somemore need to pay for the airfare(earlier than expected)......still never ask me for money....not bad.....

i really feel like going jkt in aug or sep(once i settle my thing in sg) to find her....see her family etc......

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 01:22 AM

i also wanna step foot on this island to complete tour of 4 riau islands...

batu hotel got swimming pool can drink at the side.....just hope ml can go and drink jim beam with me

l3atu
30-06-2004, 08:09 AM
Thanx for the compliment bro Batu.Yup remember that they were doind renovation works around the fish pond area. But like u the last time i set foot over there was way back in january 2003.... hehehe... more than 1 yr liao neber set foot in Batu....So yr guess is as good as mine whether they have completed the renos. or not. Maybe bro GreenArrow can help us out with the info.

The last time I set foot in Tg.Batu was in Mar 2003. I use to stay at New City Hotel as it is more quiet and peaceful there. Also, behind the hotel got FLs as well as the KTV nearby (just in case the cewek you book from the joints got lousy attitude). :D

l3atu
30-06-2004, 08:11 AM
i really feel like going jkt in aug or sep(once i settle my thing in sg) to find her....see her family etc......

Remember to send me an invitation card hor....:D

DNAT
30-06-2004, 08:53 AM
batu hotel got swimming pool can drink at the side.....just hope ml can go and drink jim beam with me
meatlover sure beri happy to go Batu wif you ... esp. if got
- pool side tcss
- Jim Bean
- chance to F you :p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Yupz bro DNAT. Can collect the imimgration chop from Batu & complete yr tour of duty of the Riau islands...
wow lau, you and bro GA describe until like that .... very tempting leh :)

DNAT
30-06-2004, 08:59 AM
can earlier or not? i cannot tahan liao....

This Fri ai mai? :D
knn, no wonder ML likes to say: "giar ABK lai kan kan zit eh" :p

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 09:12 AM
But one thing that puts me off is the amounts of chlorine they put into the pool. NNB... if u dun put goggles on while swimming, after u come out of the pool, u eyes will be super-hurting. Have neber seen them replacing/replenishing the pool water though.... :eek: . Maybe that's y u dun't c many cheongsters swimming.....kehehehe

The chlorine level was acceptable during my stay. From my observation, the filtration pumps only switch on when there are guests in the pool. Of course, their standard can never be compare with our regulated pools over here :D Ayiah, why go swimming when yr main purpose is to poke and more poke.

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 09:15 AM

Batu = organicer

Sept is no problem with me. Waiting to meet u guys up and tcss over your juicy stories. Hmm, no problem with an additional lau-tiko in your group :confused:

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 09:20 AM

Just to fill it in bros Batu, I don't see any major rennovation works when I was there 3 weeks back besides some minor works near to the open air KTV. From what I gathered, the hotel is building a new concept restaurant to cope with the many SG chiongsters.

l3atu
30-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Just to fill it in bros Batu, I don't see any major rennovation works when I was there 3 weeks back besides some minor works near to the open air KTV. From what I gathered, the hotel is building a new concept restaurant to cope with the many SG chiongsters.

Their present restaurant arh ? Food lousy and expensive. Many cheongsters prefer to dine at the open air seafood center just next to the hotel. The only time when I saw the restaurant crowded with cheongsters is on a rainy day....:D

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 09:28 AM

I think the fish pond u mentioned is now part of an open-air KTV. No major rennovation works when I was there 3 weeks back. With the vast area, I hope the owner of Taman Gembira can come up with some innovative ideas to bring in more SG tiko.

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Their present restaurant arh ? Food lousy and expensive. Many cheongsters prefer to dine at the open air seafood center just next to the hotel. The only time when I saw the restaurant crowded with cheongsters is on a rainy day....:D

Nope, not the one next to the KTV. It's a building by itself and is located towards the rear of the main hotel building. Yeah, the seafood center is good for a cheap and delicious makan. I ordered mine from one AAA stall as 70% of the diners ordered their makan from this stall.

l3atu
30-06-2004, 09:37 AM
Nope, not the one next to the KTV. It's a building by itself and is located towards the rear of the main hotel building. Yeah, the seafood center is good for a cheap and delicious makan. I ordered mine from one AAA stall as 70% of the diners ordered their makan from this stall.

Actually u should shun the stalls with the most diners...end up they try to hasten the cooking and the food doesn't taste so nice. Go for those with less crowd and u will get a cheaper rate as well as good food....;)

l3atu
30-06-2004, 09:38 AM
I think the fish pond u mentioned is now part of an open-air KTV. No major rennovation works when I was there 3 weeks back. With the vast area, I hope the owner of Taman Gembira can come up with some innovative ideas to bring in more SG tiko.

Innovative ideas arh ? Nude dancers by the pond-side ? :D

DNAT
30-06-2004, 09:38 AM
The chlorine level was acceptable during my stay. From my observation, the filtration pumps only switch on when there are guests in the pool. Of course, their standard can never be compare with our regulated pools over here :D Ayiah, why go swimming when yr main purpose is to poke and more poke.
Raba in pool = best

My ultimate goal is to book a villa (with private pool) in Bintang and bring a cewek there to spend 3D2N ... can poke at poolside, in pool and look up to the sky :)

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:01 AM
The last time I set foot in Tg.Batu was in Mar 2003. I use to stay at New City Hotel as it is more quiet and peaceful there. Also, behind the hotel got FLs as well as the KTV nearby (just in case the cewek you book from the joints got lousy attitude). :D

Looks like i haven't set foot on that island longer than u, bro Batu.... hahaha... Yup, behind New City Hotel (near the common toilet area) there's kway house. Also if u venture out of the hotel premises, there's a row of kway houses also....kehehehe.
I always make it a point to chat up the cewek b4 i book her out from her house. Always ask what kind of service she give....hehehehe.... to avoid dead fish lor. Sometimes the ceweks can look very eager to come with u, that is until u book her out, then u get a sianz 1/2 attitude....

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:03 AM

Heheheehe..... can also poke2 in the pool mah..... only have to be bit discreet lor....... :D

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Actually u should shun the stalls with the most diners...end up they try to hasten the cooking and the food doesn't taste so nice. Go for those with less crowd and u will get a cheaper rate as well as good food....;)

That's y i tend to venture out from the hotel area for makan esp. dinner. For lunch, most of the time too hot to go anywhere just have makan somewhere near. Occasionally head to the Nasi Padang place.

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Innovative ideas arh ? Nude dancers by the pond-side ? :D

Mass orgy cum foam party in the pool?? :D

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:15 AM
wow lau, you and bro GA describe until like that .... very tempting leh :)

SO bro DNAT, is it working?? ;)

DNAT
30-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Sometimes the ceweks can look very eager to come with u, that is until u book her out, then u get a sianz 1/2 attitude....
this kinda of thing happens to all cheongsters ... lau jiao or newbie :o

before booking:
cewek: "semua apa apa pun bisa ...."

after booking:
cewek: "abang, gue sakit .... "
Me: "tadi lu bilang semua pun bisa leh"
cewek: "mana ada? lu dengar salah kah? gua bilang semua tak bisa iho ..."

KNN

Doggiestyle
30-06-2004, 11:21 AM
i also wanna step foot on this island to complete tour of 4 riau islands...

Bro ABK, the pool actually was built with a bar inside complete with bar stools inside the pool... hehehehe... but never used. The last time i ever saw this was in Mexico.... oooh,sorry to digress abit...
Have neber seen any1 drinking poolside but that does not mean it can't be done.... :D
Actually not a bad idea if can have poolside party (drinks & all).... onli just dun fall in lor..... :p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Heheheehe..... can also poke2 in the pool mah..... only have to be bit discreet lor....... :D
no wonder the hotel gotta add more chlorine lah .... :p

next time we there think they will add sodium chloride also ... hahaha

DNAT
30-06-2004, 11:33 AM
SO bro DNAT, is it working?? ;)
next 2 - 3 weeks cannot leh due to the elections, gotta wait till their local govt office settled down first ;)

girllover
30-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Bro ABK, the pool actually was built with a bar inside complete with bar stools inside the pool... hehehehe... but never used. The last time i ever saw this was in Mexico....
If i remember correctly, there is a similar kind of setting I saw in one of the resorts in west malaysia, think its one of the resorts in kuantan, can't remember exactly, maybe other bros can help. It is kind of a nice concept.

DNAT
30-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Sept is no problem with me. Waiting to meet u guys up and tcss over your juicy stories. Hmm, no problem with an additional lau-tiko in your group :confused:
tcss gotta arrange for next week liao ... waiting for Mr Tu to activate ;)

DNAT
30-06-2004, 11:49 AM
If i remember correctly, there is a similar kind of setting I saw in one of the resorts in west malaysia, think its one of the resorts in kuantan, can't remember exactly, maybe other bros can help. It is kind of a nice concept.
Kuantan, W Msia .... Club Med (Sherinton) ??? :p

l3atu
30-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Looks like i haven't set foot on that island longer than u, bro Batu.... hahaha... Yup, behind New City Hotel (near the common toilet area) there's kway house. Also if u venture out of the hotel premises, there's a row of kway houses also....kehehehe.
I always make it a point to chat up the cewek b4 i book her out from her house. Always ask what kind of service she give....hehehehe.... to avoid dead fish lor. Sometimes the ceweks can look very eager to come with u, that is until u book her out, then u get a sianz 1/2 attitude....

Aiyah, me just can't sit still....somemore afternoon cannot sleep. So frequently go walk2 see2 ceweks at the joints even though me already got 1 sleeping in my hotel room....source for more better targets....me also visited the temple there before althought renovation work was only half done the last time I went there....:D

There's actually a technic for picking up service oriented ceweks at the joints there. If u see any ceweks hanging ard in big groups, pick the quieter ones from the group. 80% chance you have got a good attitude cewek. ;)

girllover
30-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Kuantan, W Msia .... Club Med (Sherinton) ??? :p
No, not Club Med, Clud Med quite exclusive, if one is not on their package tour, cannot even enter the front gate. It is one of the normal resort hotel but I can't remember whether it is kuantan or langkawi or both places also have, we are just like passing by the place when we went somewhere else, sorry ah, nowadays memory quite bad, think bonk too much liao.

l3atu
30-06-2004, 12:24 PM
That's y i tend to venture out from the hotel area for makan esp. dinner. For lunch, most of the time too hot to go anywhere just have makan somewhere near. Occasionally head to the Nasi Padang place.

Ah....the nasi padang there....so mouth-watering. Me also frequently go there in the afternoon for my lunch....but I prefer the wanton noodle stall near to New City Hotel....you can see many ceweks go there jalan2 in the afternoon.... :D

l3atu
30-06-2004, 12:29 PM
Mass orgy cum foam party in the pool?? :D

The swimming pool there are deserted most of the time. If u go there in the nite time, you can have have a pool side drinking sessions or TCSS....very breezy there. Me always go there after dinner to enjoy the cool evening...;)

l3atu
30-06-2004, 12:31 PM

U this week busy ? :p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 12:33 PM
There's actually a technic for picking up service oriented ceweks at the joints there. If u see any ceweks hanging ard in big groups, pick the quieter ones from the group. 80% chance you have got a good attitude cewek. ;)
technic =?

need technician ? hiak 3

If suay suay that gal got sore throat thats why become quiet that day = you kar nah lan :D

l3atu
30-06-2004, 12:37 PM
technic =?

need technician ? hiak 3

If suay suay that gal got sore throat thats why become quiet that day = you kar nah lan :D

Thats y I said "only 80% chance" mah...;)

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Thats y I said "only 80% chance" mah...;)

Ohhhh, no wonder uncle DNAT said that we can only belived 20% of what you say...

Hollan paying tomolo nite you noe? :D

DNAT
30-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Ohhhh, no wonder uncle DNAT said that we can only belived 20% of what you say...

20% of what cewek says lah .... knn why u practise cewek pattern = tell lies :D

l3atu
30-06-2004, 01:04 PM

Hollan paying tomolo nite you noe? :D

Can only belive 20% of wat I said if I'm tokin abt BT....u getting old liao or wat ? :rolleyes:

l3atu
30-06-2004, 01:05 PM

He mix ard with the ceweks in BT too long liao lar.... :p

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 01:06 PM

Trying to siam?
You scare wait he fark you up the tree?? :p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Trying to siam?
You scare wait he fark you up the tree?? :p
I need 'guide' for Batu ;)

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 01:09 PM
He mix ard with the ceweks in BT too long liao lar.... :p

I'm just trying to tella you what uncle tella me nia mah...

Reminder - Hollan palying tomolo nite you noe or not? ;)

l3atu
30-06-2004, 01:11 PM

Wat has me got to do with hollan playin tomolo nite ? Out of pt leh... :confused:

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 01:14 PM
I need 'guide' for Batu ;)

Guide ki lan lah, Tg Batu is just a tiny little kampong kia nia lah, no need what what guide wan lah, just bring more money and you'll be very safe. :cool:

DNAT
30-06-2004, 01:16 PM

nb lah, the whole world knows you like to chak ah tu lah :D
- among so many cheongsters from this site, Tu havent met you yet

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Wat has me got to do with hollan playin tomolo nite ? Out of pt leh... :confused:

You really the SLOW lah, no fun here lah, better go back to the Btm thread :D

DNAT
30-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Guide ki lan lah, Tg Batu is just a tiny little kampong kia nia lah, no need what what guide wan lah, just bring more money and you'll be very safe. :cool:no guide cannot leh, wait later take the wrong train .... salah, its wrong ferry :D

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 03:01 PM
nb lah, the whole world knows you like to chak ah tu lah :D

Don't say like that hor, I'm just doing what you asked me to do hor :p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Don't say like that hor, I'm just doing what you asked me to do hor :p
sure anot ? ... then I ask you go and tu ah tu's kar chng ... :D

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 03:28 PM

Hope Mr Tu is not busy on his tu-ing schedule :D

l3atu
30-06-2004, 03:34 PM

My last tu-ing schedule for the mth is oreadi over last weekend...whole of July, me only got TCSS schedule....:p

DNAT
30-06-2004, 03:43 PM
over here in Sg, he only kena tu by us :o

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 03:54 PM
sure anot ? ... then I ask you go and tu ah tu's kar chng ... :D

Not say I want to say you again lah, only thing inside your mind = bio people KAR CHNG :rolleyes:

DNAT
30-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Not say I want to say you again lah, only thing inside your mind = bio people KAR CHNG :rolleyes:
Oh, forgot to tell you that I also like to beo cewek's legs .... ;)

Batam Man
30-06-2004, 04:05 PM

Yah i've noticed, and hands too, especially those small and thin like a teck ko 1 :rolleyes:

GreenArrow
30-06-2004, 06:43 PM

nb, what so good to beo a cewek's kaki or teck ko hand :eek: Want to beo, best is on a much juicy piece of the female's anotomy ... the HOLE

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Remember to send me an invitation card hor....:D

not so soon la....yrs will be earlier.....i still thinking whether can go this sat.....bayar polis bayar hati hati

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 10:13 PM
meatlover sure beri happy to go Batu wif you ... esp. if got
- pool side tcss
- Jim Bean
- chance to F you :p

u mean he finally wan to offer his ass to me? i am really honoured.....imagine drinking jim beam with him til half-drunk til my cock hard and poke him....tat's my objective for 2004

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 10:15 PM
This Fri ai mai? :D
knn, no wonder ML likes to say: "giar ABK lai kan kan zit eh" :p

tis fri cannot.....got something on....thu can?

AhBengKeong
30-06-2004, 10:18 PM

i not like u....i haven't tried poking in the pool b4.....very eager to accomplish my fantasy......

DNAT
30-06-2004, 10:23 PM
i not like u....i haven't tried poking in the pool b4.....very eager to accomplish my fantasy......
meatlover poke in the pool b4 ... ask him ask him :D

DNAT
30-06-2004, 10:25 PM
u mean he finally wan to offer his ass to me? i am really honoured.....imagine drinking jim beam with him til half-drunk til my cock hard and poke him....tat's my objective for 2004
if your cock not hard no worry, can use the jim beam bottle :D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 07:35 AM
not so soon la....yrs will be earlier.....i still thinking whether can go this sat.....bayar polis bayar hati hati

Then u better bring more $$$.... ;)

l3atu
01-07-2004, 10:28 AM

Actually hor, ML keep telling me how much he miss u.... :D

DNAT
01-07-2004, 10:34 AM
If ABK goes on this Sat, you better switch off your HP cos if he in needs of money, he might ask you to transfer to his SGD bank a/c in which he can withdraw Rp from the ATM in Riau .... :D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 10:35 AM
If ABK goes on this Sat, you better switch off your HP cos if he in needs of money, he might ask you to transfer to his SGD bank a/c in which he can withdraw Rp from the ATM in Riau .... :D

Since when ABK needs to borrow $$$ ? He got more than any of us in his bank acct leh....:p

DNAT
01-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Since when ABK needs to borrow $$$ ? He got more than any of us in his bank acct leh....:p
oh, ya hor .... maybe he needs some one to bail him?
l3atu = best candidate :D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 10:39 AM

ML is a better candidate lar....he'll go there and giar ABK kan2 zi eh....:D

Batam Man
01-07-2004, 11:47 AM

I've tried that once very long time ago during my first few trips to Btm. After you're done, can see some white white thing sinking to the bottom of the pool wan, then immediately swim far far away... :p

DNAT
01-07-2004, 12:07 PM
I've tried that once very long time ago during my first few trips to Btm. After you're done, can see some white white thing sinking to the bottom of the pool wan, then immediately swim far far away... :p
When was that and at which hotel, in which swimming pool? ....

The white white thing got develope into offsprings? ;)

Batam Man
01-07-2004, 12:23 PM
When was that and at which hotel, in which swimming pool? ....

The white white thing got develope into offsprings? ;)

Don't worry, that pool you already swim inside there many times liao, so got develope into offsprings or not, you tella me lor...
Chark me huh??! :rolleyes:

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 02:04 PM
this kinda of thing happens to all cheongsters ... lau jiao or newbie :o

before booking:
cewek: "semua apa apa pun bisa ...."

after booking:
cewek: "abang, gue sakit .... "
Me: "tadi lu bilang semua pun bisa leh"
cewek: "mana ada? lu dengar salah kah? gua bilang semua tak bisa iho ..."

KNN

Tio!! Sometimes after hearing this dulan excuse, straight away kick her out from the place. Neber mind if Rupiahs wasted. Luckily so far only experience 1 cewek in Batu.

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 02:06 PM
no wonder the hotel gotta add more chlorine lah .... :p

next time we there think they will add sodium chloride also ... hahaha

Maybe we can suggest them to fill up the whole pool with KY jelly...... :D

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Aiyah, me just can't sit still....somemore afternoon cannot sleep. So frequently go walk2 see2 ceweks at the joints even though me already got 1 sleeping in my hotel room....source for more better targets....me also visited the temple there before althought renovation work was only half done the last time I went there....

There's actually a technic for picking up service oriented ceweks at the joints there. If u see any ceweks hanging ard in big groups, pick the quieter ones from the group. 80% chance you have got a good attitude cewek.

Wah seh!! ME same also, like to jalan2 when cewek asleep in the afternoons. Sometimes opt for the ST with the ceweks in their room on the kway farm.... hehehehe....
As for technic, think different pple have different ways lor. Me always chat them up 1st, then raba2 abit to c whether they can play2 or not. Then pop them the question in Indon what services they can give.... :p

Horny dog!!
DS

DNAT
01-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Maybe we can suggest them to fill up the whole pool with KY jelly...... :D
Dun wan lah .... wait too slippy and my leg slip into cewek's mouth = I malu leh :o

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Dun wan lah .... wait too slippy and my leg slip into cewek's mouth = I malu leh :o

Leg enter cewek's mouth not so serious yet. Later poke2 in the pool filled with KY, the lam pah also enter cewek's cunt, but then cannot pull out, siao liao!! They have to roll both u & the cewek into ER attached together..... :D

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Don't worry, that pool you already swim inside there many times liao, so got develope into offsprings or not, you tella me lor...
Chark me huh??! :rolleyes:

Wah, maybe Ntl Georgraphic can make documentary ' Swimming with Spermatozoa' like Kevin Costner's movie 'Dances with Wolves'. :p

Director Wannabe!!
DS

l3atu
01-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Wah seh!! ME same also, like to jalan2 when cewek asleep in the afternoons. Sometimes opt for the ST with the ceweks in their room on the kway farm.... hehehehe....
As for technic, think different pple have different ways lor. Me always chat them up 1st, then raba2 abit to c whether they can play2 or not. Then pop them the question in Indon what services they can give.... :p

Horny dog!!
DS

Walau, I tried ST with the ceweks in their rooms twice...once in the afternoon and once at nite...afternoon too warm, at nite too much mosquitoes...but both time quite exciting experiences...:D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 02:57 PM

Leg is still ok lar...scare the bigger head went into her mouth = THE END....:D

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Walau, I tried ST with the ceweks in their rooms twice...once in the afternoon and once at nite...afternoon too warm, at nite too much mosquitoes...but both time quite exciting experiences...:D

Hehehee.... a bit voyuerish also i might add!! Coz have other ceweksroaming or sitting outside; some more with the thin wooden walls, hehehehe.... sound becum machiam DOLBY 5.1 surround sound effects.... :D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Hehehee.... a bit voyuerish also i might add!! Coz have other ceweksroaming or sitting outside; some more with the thin wooden walls, hehehehe.... sound becum machiam DOLBY 5.1 surround sound effects.... :D

I like to go there to chit chat with the ceweks = quite fun. Got once, I even join them for lunch...but a bit paisey coz some of them are still wearing their pyjamas which are quite loose (can see half-ball)...:p

DNAT
01-07-2004, 04:45 PM
I like to go there to chit chat with the ceweks = quite fun. Got once, I even join them for lunch...but a bit paisey coz some of them are still wearing their pyjamas which are quite loose (can see half-ball)...:pknn, I supposed if now I ask you what dishes you had eaten during that lunch you also duno 1 hor .... give you rabbit food you also swallow lah ... :D

l3atu
01-07-2004, 04:54 PM
knn, I supposed if now I ask you what dishes you had eaten during that lunch you also duno 1 hor .... give you rabbit food you also swallow lah ... :D

Honestly, out of the 5 dishes they put on the table, me only recognize 2 dishes = ikan and kangkong...:D

DNAT
01-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Honestly, out of the 5 dishes they put on the table, me only recognize 2 dishes = ikan and kangkong...:D
recognise? you sure anot? thought last time you said = ketang and sotong :confused:

l3atu
01-07-2004, 05:03 PM
recognise? you sure anot? thought last time you said = ketang and sotong :confused:

A bit hard to tell lar...cannot see the shape...but taste a bit like sotong. Ketang I dare not confirm. flesh taste quite funny... :p

DNAT
01-07-2004, 05:08 PM
A bit hard to tell lar...cannot see the shape...but taste a bit like sotong. Ketang I dare not confirm. flesh taste quite funny... :p
that 2 dishes are called
'ketang-ikan' and 'sotong-kangkong' ..... (lim peh de seow u 1 lah ....)

no wonder you also beri funny :D knn!

shctaw
01-07-2004, 06:14 PM

Hello to all big brother out there...

I planning a solo trip to TG Batu early August. Juz wonder is the place safe or not?

Some brother say bring SGD$250 enough, but what is the normal amount other bros will bring there?

I beri kiasu.... thinking to bring $400 to bonk but now thinking of revising the figure downward before I spiolt the market there.

Thanks for all brother help in advance.

shctaw
01-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Hi

I beri green here.

New to know whether is it safe to choong in TG Batu. I am going there in August.
\
Thanks Bros :confused:

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:14 AM
meatlover poke in the pool b4 ... ask him ask him :D

faster tcss la.....i starting from next week tue thu sat and sun free.......just sms me.....

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:16 AM

i not going.....something cropped up....now very holy liao...at least for the next one month....cannot wait for aug.....

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Actually hor, ML keep telling me how much he miss u.... :D

no la....he just miss the shiok feeling of my hard rod up his ass

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:19 AM

knn.....i haven't go u so eager for me to kena polis there....cb....i better stay put in sg better.....wait words from yr foul mouth come true....

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:21 AM

no money liao la......this euro damn unlucky.....last night went holland liao....hope tonite greece can fight back......

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:22 AM

no, i prefer dnat.....at least he dun bully pple like tat batu......

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:24 AM

knn.....so u did w or w/o cap? how come flow to bottom of pool? so strange.....wait til i try it out then i tell u my experience....hehehehe

AhBengKeong
02-07-2004, 01:26 AM

how come so many mosquitoes? then how to sleep and poke in peace?

l3atu
02-07-2004, 07:58 AM
no money liao la......this euro damn unlucky.....last night went holland liao....hope tonite greece can fight back......

Greece won...:D

l3atu
02-07-2004, 07:58 AM

Since when I bully u ? :rolleyes:

l3atu
02-07-2004, 07:59 AM

Knn....already tell u 'ST'....who would wanna sleep there at nite ? :o

DNAT
02-07-2004, 08:45 AM
weekend I got Q duty, not free to go BL to bail you lah ;)

l3atu
02-07-2004, 10:03 AM

He'll have to stay in lock-up for the weekend till u got time to bail him out....:D

DNAT
02-07-2004, 10:33 AM
He'll have to stay in lock-up for the weekend till u got time to bail him out....:D
ask ML bail ABK better lah ... so that ML can "giar ABK lai kan kan zieh" :D

l3atu
02-07-2004, 12:10 PM
ask ML bail ABK better lah ... so that ML can "giar ABK lai kan kan zieh" :D

Jap XXX....'raped in the jail'...:D

DNAT
02-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Jap XXX....'raped in the jail'...:D
US version = 'Rip in the jack' ;) (jack = ass - in this scene)

DNAT
02-07-2004, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't bully you cos last time (Mar 2003) you jio-ed me to Batam and offered to pick me up at Batu Ampar, even describe your hair color/style for easy recognise (although I cheonged Batam for almost 6 years liao at that time) .... I still remember your generosity :)

Now you know why whenever you need advice/info, I would provide or refer your query to other 'experts' w/o hesitations ... ;)

l3atu
02-07-2004, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't bully you cos last time (Mar 2003) you jio-ed me to Batam and offered to pick me up at Batu Ampar, even describe your hair color/style for easy recognise (although I cheonged Batam for almost 6 years liao at that time) .... I still remember your generosity.

Now you know why whenever you need advice/info, I would provide or refer your query to other 'experts' w/o hesitations ... ;)

I also wun bully him (ABK) lar...coz ML is doing a great job (giar ABK lai kan2 zi eh)...:D

DNAT
02-07-2004, 01:49 PM
I also wun bully him (ABK) lar...coz ML is doing a great job (giar ABK lai kan2 zi eh)...:D
then you leh? simi job? :D

l3atu
02-07-2004, 01:51 PM
then you leh? simi job? :D

Me just sit one side TGTS + Xin zhai le hou.....:D

DNAT
02-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Me just sit one side TGTS + Xin zhai le hou.....:D
then ML 'tiak peow' + ABK 'kuah chwee' .... :cool:

l3atu
02-07-2004, 01:58 PM
then ML 'tiak peow' + ABK 'kuah chwee' .... :cool:

Then who are the actors ? :confused:

GreenArrow
03-07-2004, 10:25 AM

mana wu mosquitoes :confused: I poked my ceweks shiok2 and don't get any mosquito bite. My cewek on the other hand, got poke by my probocius <- i think it spells wrongly, until bedsheet wet wet :eek:

GreenArrow
03-07-2004, 10:31 AM
I like to go there to chit chat with the ceweks = quite fun. Got once, I even join them for lunch...but a bit paisey coz some of them are still wearing their pyjamas which are quite loose (can see half-ball)...:p

nb, drool until 1 ball u C half-ball (how to win in the Euro 2k4) and eat your lunch with added flavour - your saliva. U sure da-man with your nick. When we lim-kopi?

GreenArrow
03-07-2004, 10:35 AM

Hello to all big brother out there...
I planning a solo trip to TG Batu early August. Juz wonder is the place safe or not?
Some brother say bring SGD$250 enough, but what is the normal amount other bros will bring there?
I beri kiasu.... thinking to bring $400 to bonk but now thinking of revising the figure downward before I spiolt the market there.
Thanks for all brother help in advance.

Ayiah, safe lah (me came back in one whole piece). I think SG$300 is sufficient as there's nothing much to buy. Only fresh, juicy and tender kupangs loh. I spend around SG$250 on my first bonking trip to Batu. Seek out other experience bros here for more info.

Happy bonking :D

GreenArrow
03-07-2004, 10:38 AM
i not going.....something cropped up....now very holy liao...at least for the next one month....cannot wait for aug.....

.... wait your reservior overflow how?

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Greece won...:D

i won too...hahaha....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Since when I bully u ? :rolleyes:

cannot take a joke meh? just joking la.....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Knn....already tell u 'ST'....who would wanna sleep there at nite ? :o

knn....i really thought u so power can sleep and bonk there.....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:02 AM

i not going liao la......staying in sg....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:05 AM
I wouldn't bully you cos last time (Mar 2003) you jio-ed me to Batam and offered to pick me up at Batu Ampar, even describe your hair color/style for easy recognise (although I cheonged Batam for almost 6 years liao at that time) .... I still remember your generosity :)

aiya....nothing one la....cheong is like tis one la....

i really hope to cheong with u one fine day.....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:25 AM
Then who are the actors ? :confused:

handsome, i got something to ask u....

on thu(1jul), i went to a shop with a friend in pearl centre.....that shop sells those thai buddha pennants....

before these, i wore a bi ta.....a buddha which uses both hands to cover the face.....but after few months of wearing tat, i find that my temper gets worse and worse....after consulting some friends who also into this kinda things, they said tat bi ta doesn't not suit me.....

my this friend is a bookie.....after buying four buddha pennants from that shop(a bi tai for 688, la hu for 388, bai la hu for 688, lan guo for 888), his luck improved since early this year....from a credit account of almost $60,000, he now has debit $20000.....from doing soccer and betting soccer.....all in a spare of just one month(euro 2004)

tat's why when he introduce me that shop, i went down to the shop with him......

at the shop, he went for oil tattoo.....called law you.....to increase his luck....while i looked at the buddha pennants.....the boss showed me a few pennants after knowing tat i am looking for something tat will help me at work and doing things smoothly....i took an interest in a buddha pennant tat has two buddha in it....and bought tat.....

after which, i asked my other friends who are also into this, i discovered tat the buddha pennant tat i am wearing is a gong ping(a thai general who is the father of gu man)......which improve the luck of the wearer with gals and doing things smoothly......this pennants is some soft of half good half evil....according to a friend....the wearer will become bad-tempered....

Friend A is someone who is doing balls and has 13 buddha pennants....including 3 gu man, 2 bi ta, 2 gong ping....he advised me tat normally pple who wish to have better luck with gals and doing illegal activities then wear gong ping....although gong ping will help improve the wearer's luck too.....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Friend B is doing horse and whole body full of thai and chinese tattoo...all "open light" liao...he do not believe in the creditibilty of that shop....he said tat a really powerful gong ping buddha will make the wearer feel very hot and sweat non-stop....he asked me when the monk is chanting for the gong ping with me kneeling and holding my palm in front of him, did the monk asked for my name and mentioned it during the chantings......did he use flower to bless me, did he use a red string to tie around my fingers.....did he blow into my palm.....i seriously dunno....as i closed my eyes before the chanting began and only opened my eye after it ended.....

he asked me to call the shop to ask for the "zhong jin" and the "jin" to chant for the gong ping.......if the shop cannot produce tat, confirm cannot make it one....i called this afternoon and the shop asked me to go down and get......but i too busy to go down and get.....

he also said tat the really powerful buddha penants are made by the witch doctor.....black magic one....he is going bangkok in sep and asked me to go with him if i really interested to get a powerful one....a better option is to put thai tattoo.....

he said tat to prove whether the gong ping i had got power can jalan or not, i have to go find his friend with him to test out its power....which i will do so next week....when i free.....since i have this gong bing now, he told me to follow the procedure tat he taught to chant daily....after 72days to 3 months, i can know whether the gong ping can jalan or not....if cannot jalan, he will help me find one tat can jalan but very evil one.....but not gu man as i dun wan to get a gu man.....

AhBengKeong
04-07-2004, 02:46 AM
wat shld i do now?

listen to the advice of Friend B as in going bbk with him in sep to get a powerful one or put thai tattoo?

or take the gong ping jin from the shop and chant daily and wait for 3months to see its power.....and go down with friend B to his friend and test the gong ping's power?

I seriously like the gong ping tat i had now.....seem fated like this....i knew tat i had to buy it once i saw it at the shop.....i cannot believe tat it's a fake.....but the shop failed to pass me the chant and tat i have to chant daily.....and the shop failed to mention tat gong ping is the father of gu man......only telling me abt the power of the other buddha in the same penant....which is the "god of rain" in thailand.....whose power is to grant you things tat u asked for.....i had a sense of being cheated and betrayed....

but after which i got asked the friend who brought me to the shop.......the monk got performed all the procedures tat Friend B mentioned....and he has the chants of all the buddha penants and he chanted daily.....

til now, i feel more at ease and half believed the creditibility of the shop but i really hope tat the gong ping i possessed shld be quite jalan one....but have to wait 3months....

so for the 2 buddha penants tat u had, if i not worng, one is bi ta, one is gong ping rite?.....did you chant daily....did the monk perform any rituals on you when you get the two penants?

l3atu
04-07-2004, 10:39 AM
nb, drool until 1 ball u C half-ball (how to win in the Euro 2k4) and eat your lunch with added flavour - your saliva. U sure da-man with your nick. When we lim-kopi?

I'll check with the rest of the bros. Will SMS u once I set a date with them. :D

l3atu
04-07-2004, 10:44 AM
handsome, i got something to ask u....

on thu(1jul), i went to a shop with a friend in pearl centre.....that shop sells those thai buddha pennants....

before these, i wore a bi ta.....a buddha which uses both hands to cover the face.....but after few months of wearing tat, i find that my temper gets worse and worse....after consulting some friends who also into this kinda things, they said tat bi ta doesn't not suit me.....

my this friend is a bookie.....after buying four buddha pennants from that shop(a bi tai for 688, la hu for 388, bai la hu for 688, lan guo for 888), his luck improved since early this year....from a credit account of almost $60,000, he now has debit $20000.....from doing soccer and betting soccer.....all in a spare of just one month(euro 2004)

tat's why when he introduce me that shop, i went down to the shop with him......

at the shop, he went for oil tattoo.....called law you.....to increase his luck....while i looked at the buddha pennants.....the boss showed me a few pennants after knowing tat i am looking for something tat will help me at work and doing things smoothly....i took an interest in a buddha pennant tat has two buddha in it....and bought tat.....

after which, i asked my other friends who are also into this, i discovered tat the buddha pennant tat i am wearing is a gong ping(a thai general who is the father of gu man)......which improve the luck of the wearer with gals and doing things smoothly......this pennants is some soft of half good half evil....according to a friend....the wearer will become bad-tempered....

Friend A is someone who is doing balls and has 13 buddha pennants....including 3 gu man, 2 bi ta, 2 gong ping....he advised me tat normally pple who wish to have better luck with gals and doing illegal activities then wear gong ping....although gong ping will help improve the wearer's luck too.....

When we come out for TCSS, I'll tell u all that u wan to know. ;)

PS : Better not ask this sort of questions in here.

GreenArrow
04-07-2004, 10:56 AM
When we come out for TCSS, I'll tell u all that u wan to know. ;)

PS : Better not ask this sort of questions in here.

Wau, bros Batu also into this meh :confused: Must really hear from the horses' mouth in our tcss. Also, interested in this sort of thing but don't have any reliable sources on this.

DNAT
04-07-2004, 10:34 PM
aiya....nothing one la....cheong is like tis one la....

i really hope to cheong with u one fine day.....
Abang, tungu la ...ya? :D

DNAT
04-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Wau, bros Batu also into this meh :confused: Must really hear from the horses' mouth in our tcss. Also, interested in this sort of thing but don't have any reliable sources on this.
Ah tu is not that simple ... ;)

l3atu
05-07-2004, 08:01 AM

Not much lar bro GA....my knowledge on this subject is limited. Watever I know are heard from some other sources. ;)

l3atu
05-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Ah tu is not that simple ... ;)

I'm simply tut.....:p

DNAT
05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
I'll check with the rest of the bros. Will SMS u once I set a date with them. :D
Have you crack your head and think of a date yet? ;)

l3atu
05-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Have you crack your head and think of a date yet? ;)

Head cracked how to think ? :confused:

DNAT
05-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Head cracked how to think ? :confused:
you always use small head to think 1 mah .... so small head got a 'crack hole' still can use big head to think ;) knn, forgot you oni got carrot head .... hahah - tio chak!