PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got STD with 150 cat

deepshit
04-03-2002, 05:56 PM
I had one of the best fuck yet in GL L1667.

I was in control until she made me so high, I have to return fire and attack her.

Now thinking about it make me horny again.

Anyway, after all the fun and lovemaking involved, does anyone bros here ever get STD with GL cat 150 girls??

My main concern is getting something from cunnilingus, as the condom is for the brother and not the tongue...see?

My FR on that fox

BBBJ - wharrr (almost blow my mind away)
Looks and figure - 5/10
Service - wharrr (came out of room with smile on my face)
Attitude - good, service oriented

Wolves
04-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Hello there,

I think most Bros here don't really like to touch on the subject of 'getting' STD for the gal in GL.

I am replying to yr msg is becos for a rating of 5/10 for look and figure, you seem to have more than enjoy your session.

Care to share the name of the fox that you had.

Thanks & Cheers

deepshit
04-03-2002, 09:18 PM
That means everybody just avoiding the subject -- part and parcel of cheonging

Every action got reaction -- no harm tokin abt it as long as no names are involved. It will only allow us to know "what lies beneath"

So you see that is why my fr got no names

It was last friday that we decided to head down L1667. This fox came in and judging from looks alone, none of my buddies wanted to go into battle with her.

So what to do, since I intro them to tommy place then I cheong first lor...

Wharrrr lan, that fox really did it. Every position I only dream of doing this fox did it. Must have gone for some yoga class or what.

When she bbbj, her bottoms are facing me with the legs overhead - one leg on the bed while the other is hanging over my head. Giving me ample view of her cunt. FOOO!! nice view. So I spread her butterfly lips and finger her lor. Dont want to lick it although the temptation was there. Boy does it look succulent. A while into it and she wet already.

Anyway dont know how she did it, she can hold this position for a good 5 mins. Her bbbj is wharrrr...I control

Never mind. She make it a mission to blow me till I cum. She change another position...still I tahan...this time she under me and I doggie style.

She say I good, I say she better.... make me until I so high. She not convinced her skills are unable to make me CIM. So this time, she did the above position again, but at the same time she open the labia lips for me to see!!!

So one hand on my thigh, one hand on her labia, and one leg over my head and one leg supported by the bed. Whar lan I think this girl really got do yoga. And all this time, she was doing the bbbj very effectively. Dont know how she can hold this position for a good three minutes. Ask me do already kenna cramp already.

I see her lips a second time, now I really cannot control already. No...no...no....arrrgh I go down on her. She lets out a scream... and I almost came. I know this cannot be. I must take control of the situation. So I control and pull her overhead leg over to stop her, asked her to lie down and proceeded to attack her clit. One finger in her and tongue on clit.

For 3 good mins she writh writh and shudder and out of a sudden she close her legs. I get up to see her eyes closed too. Hmmmm???

Never mind lar, a while later she recovered and ran to her bag to wipe out the latex. Mount it on me and she lay down spreadeagled.

This time I am convinced she got do yoga. She spread her legs till they are horizontal...like doing a split! And I have not even done the spreading on her yet.

The rest is history. Want to know the rest, please post a reply about the same subject lah.

I really want to know. See no names. For those who wants to know who this fox is, please allow me some time to see if I have got anything from her.

Should anyone of you cheongsters feel the same way, email your experience lor and we will all have a better feel of what lies beneath.

We can all be safer as we will have more control of the situation.

Rainman
04-03-2002, 09:34 PM
Okay good report. So where is the rest.

If u notice, all the king of GL is missing and I do wonder where they are now??

U would have a lot of reply when they return. Just wiat. Cheers

GEISHA
04-03-2002, 09:55 PM
only time I did cunninglinus was with this young chio KTV lian with snake tattoo on her shoulder at joo chiat after bringing her out for supper behind the mamasan's back.

cost a bomb but man she could suck a cock real good, so I returned the compliment.

thinking back - really lucky I never kena anything, and from then on, straight fucks only. no tricks.

play hard, play long!

cuntking
05-03-2002, 01:28 AM
bro deepshit, you were at L1667 or Tommy's place?

anyway on your topic, if like you said for "Every action got reaction", let me warn you you could also get it from frenching too ........... many be it is time someone invet a condom for the mouth ... hee hee ... or better still there is a poster with a big condom that covers from head to toes ............. ha ha ha

Originally posted by deepshit
It was last friday that we decided to head down L1667. This fox came in and judging from looks alone, none of my buddies wanted to go into battle with her.

So what to do, since I intro them to tommy place then I cheong first lor...

KID278
05-03-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by deepshit
That means everybody just avoiding the subject -- part and parcel of cheonging

Every action got reaction -- no harm tokin abt it as long as no names are involved. It will only allow us to know "what lies beneath"

We can all be safer as we will have more control of the situation.

bro deepshit, avoiding or not, think what you may, I believe most cheongsters preferred seperate issues seperate discussions, seperate forums for that matter. There is another forum 'Sexual Health Issues' in sammyboy which should be better for such topics.

Action and reactions here are more on the happenings in the room.

Cheers.
Kid278.:cool:

Ah Dez
05-03-2002, 04:51 PM
I think you no need to say,but we also know who is that "fox".

Not sure if you should should worry anot.

The fox does the same to every guy,but she is also quite careful.

so...i think if you find anything wrong,then go for a checkup.

But so far...i don't think anything would happen.

shangkuan
10-03-2002, 03:58 PM
Dear deepshit,

It is a fact that you can get STD from BBBJ, not only that ... you can also get HIV from oral sex. If you performed cunninglingus on a girl and she is infected with STD/HIV, assuming you sometimes bleed your gums, then there is a good chance you struck bingo.

The good news is that it is unlikely to get HIV through kissing (though not 100% safe).

Solution : wear a rubber for all activities including BJ