PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Yen H10R12

nippon
06-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Want to start a thread on this lady, wait for my FR!

nippon
06-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok, here is my FR on Xiao Yen (H10R12), two rooms next to Kathy:

She is one of my two favourites at Petain, although not the youngest anymore but she still has a hard body in my eyes. She always gives me a loooooong and lots of BBBJ and deep throating which she seems to like. No catbath though, but I don't need that.....straight to the action!

She starts with washing your didi which makes mine hard as she does it nicely, and I usually haven't got sex for a while.

She sucks deep and with some slurping sound, once in a while looking at me with a smile while my hard didi is in her wet mouth. I like it when she sits on the bed next to me and when I can see her lightly tanned voluptuous thighs and round butt! It makes my didi hard writing this on the PC!....I wished I was with her, too bad i am overseas now...... she continuous to bare back blow job me for about 13 minutes, and tells me that its time for more action!

Since she knows I like to do her doggie style, again because of her round butt, she moves wilingly her round butt upwards invitng me to take her from behind, with her hands against the wall to hold while I thrust my body against her butt. This makes nice bonking sounds, and her waist is nice to hold as well as her butt.....I also like it when I hold her ankles next to me and lift her legs a little, thereby bending my lower body forward which makes my didi even harder than it already is. She will then look frightened abit as I thrust my didi inside her (with cap). Although my didi is not that wide, it is not short, so I guess that makes it a little of a problem. After about 6 minutes I have to cum, also because her BBBJ is long for me and I typically save my cum for her for about a week or so. If you cum alot, she will comment on it.

I would really recommend her for those who like BBBJ and round butts, her face is pretty with neck length hair, slightly tanned skin. I am not a tit person, so I don't check on that, but it is not too big.

I have been visiting her for the past 5 years, started from when she was in house 15,I think it was R9.

Once I had her doggie style while she was sitting on her knees against the wall, I would then push and pull her up and down, while I was sitting on my knees behind her.

She usually asks SGD40 but I always give her 50, but she will ask others 40.
Starts around 1:30 PM and goes home at about 9:30-10 PM

I think she deserves to have her own thread here in this wonderful forum!
nippon

Licky88
07-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Thks for the detailed and informative FR. Will check it out!

nippon
07-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Have fun! She has been described abit only, at another thread: recommendations at petain....but that was long ago and it was pretty short.....

nippon
08-07-2004, 05:14 PM
I asked her long ago if she does CIM but she only answered to tell me in advance if I am cumming, this was when shewas still at home 15.

I don't know if she does now, has anyone experience CIM with her? Now or long ago, ever? I mean real CIM where she keeps your didi in her mouth and keep throating it while you are shooting?

your info is appreciated! I can't ask her as I am overseas now.....
nippon

dreamdude
18-07-2004, 02:26 PM
any1 can tell mi where 2 find this gal?

nippon
18-07-2004, 06:04 PM
any1 can tell mi where 2 find this gal?

She is in home 10 room no 12, room is the third door on your left. Its the door just before the room of the house owner (with glass). There is a smal red lamp on top of the door which switches on when she is busy. Sometimes you can see her smoking. Have Fun!! Be gentle to her. And don't forget to write your experience here!!

nippon
18-07-2004, 06:05 PM
any1 can tell mi where 2 find this gal?Can you ask her if she does CIM (Cum in Mouth)? I am overseas, so can't ask her.....:-)

BoyToy
18-07-2004, 11:50 PM
She is in home 10 room no 12, room is the third door on your left.
Normally ppl refer to it as house 10 room 12. Sounds kind of wierd when you call it home. :confused:

BoyToy
18-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Can you ask her if she does CIM (Cum in Mouth)? I am overseas, so can't ask her.....:-)
So kan jiong meh? cannot wait until come back then ask yourself??

nippon
19-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Yeah, can not wait for the answer lah!.....

Metric
19-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Can you ask her if she does CIM (Cum in Mouth)? I am overseas, so can't ask her.....:-)

ask her and get answer also no use. it is well known that if she say yes to me doesn't mean she will say yes to u, and vice versa.

rooter
21-07-2004, 03:26 AM
ask her and get answer also no use. it is well known that if she say yes to me doesn't mean she will say yes to u, and vice versa.

hi bro, sounds like a gem from yr FR.
btw, how to go to her place cos i've never venture to pertain road before?
appreciate if u can give me detail location, thanx alot. :p

180sx
21-07-2004, 06:07 AM
hi bro, sounds like a gem from yr FR.

Bro
I will give u a hand before u get fire baptism on you. Pertain Road is along Serangoon Road. Hope u do know where is Jln Besar Stadium? Outside Jln Besar stadium there are a few coffeeshops. Above one of these coffeeshops is a Gold/Golden(not very sure) Finger Massage Parlour. Look opposite and u will see a New World Bar or something similar. That bar is located at the corner of Jln Besar and Pertain St. I hope this information will be sufficient for u to find ur way there.

nippon
21-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Remember to tell us your experence.......have fun! treat her nice...hi bro, sounds like a gem from yr FR.

nippon
29-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi,

I understand that it is the seventh month now in Singapore, as I am not in SIngapore now (will be overseas for a long time...) and I have a friend coming to Singapore to visit Petain (recommended him Xiao Yen, lah!), does anyone know if Xiao Yen is working this week? Thanks!

nippon

nippon
05-12-2005, 02:01 AM
Sigh..........Xiao Yen has left Singapore/ Petain! She has gone back to KL is what I heard from her colleagues in house 10........

I think I have to go to KL to find her, how to find her there?....going to be difficult :-)

nippon
05-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Alamak!.......Only today I noticed that Xiao Yen's room is no 11! (and not room 12!)...........all these years I never was aware of it........why all this haywire numbering this house??? :-)

nippon