PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai Trip

Luna
07-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Hi Bros, i will be going there in Nov. After some reading from previous posts, i notice that side don't have 1500baht overnite like Hatyai. Is it really so much expensive to chiong compared with Hatyai? I will be staying there for a week. Hope someone could give me some tips thanks! ;)

bikee69
07-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Hi Bro. I was there a couple of years back but my friend and I did book a girl each for overnite. But the service is SUCKS :mad: . Nothing can compare with Hatyai. Maybe is my luck but the girl that I book is really sucks. The price that i paid for is 1800baths

qbdp
10-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Hi Bros, i will be going there in Nov. After some reading from previous posts, i notice that side don't have 1500baht overnite like Hatyai. Is it really so much expensive to chiong compared with Hatyai? I will be staying there for a week. Hope someone could give me some tips thanks! ;)

i was there in feb 2004 for 5D4N with a bro from here. i quite like the place. the weather wasnt as humid and hot like bangkok nor hadyai.

i had a friend who brought me to 2 joints - not those karaoke type but similar to those hadyai ones. the prices were 1200bht for one and the other was 1500bht. i got mine from the 1200bht and had her for 4 nights.

it really is a nice place to relax, at least thats what i think. massages and shopping are more expensive then hadyai & bangkok though. hotels too.

Prolink
11-07-2004, 01:34 AM
wanna go again@

i was there in feb 2004 for 5D4N with a bro from here. i quite like the place. the weather wasnt as humid and hot like bangkok nor hadyai.

i had a friend who brought me to 2 joints - not those karaoke type but similar to those hadyai ones. the prices were 1200bht for one and the other was 1500bht. i got mine from the 1200bht and had her for 4 nights.

it really is a nice place to relax, at least thats what i think. massages and shopping are more expensive then hadyai & bangkok though. hotels too.

qbdp
11-07-2004, 04:33 AM
wanna go again@

nods nods...we go again during end of the year ya? :p

delifrance
11-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi

some facts about Chiang Mai: it's the number one AIDS capital of Thailand. Population infected with AIDS is higher than any other place in Thailand. Bangkok comes second and Hatyai now is third.

most of the prettiest girls are split into two groups: they either head south to work in Bangkok/Hatyai/Phuket/Koh Samui-Surat Thani OR they dont need to sell their services.

pretty ladies selling sex can be still found in Chiang Mai, on average, most are very nice. My best bet is to court a girl, the northerners are extreme flirts. Cast your net, you may get a sotong or you may get a fish.

it also depends on how long your stay is. November is a great month but I think December and January are best....especially 31st Dec. If you are going to celebrate the new year, land on 27nd Dec but book your accomodations early.....

cheers.