PDA

View Full Version : what is the operating hour for Rowell Road?

zuouz1983
01-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Anybody please advise me.

Thanks a lot. Looks like they work quite late.

jarredravi
01-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Bro mostly they arrive ard 6.30.. but they operate at 7 plus.. but be careful dun stand there very long the mamasan will scold u upside down.. they will tell u to be quick faster n go.. due to e raid occurs the service is now fast n lousy..

iron_fist87
01-09-2010, 09:13 PM
haiz.... for me i wont endanger myself to go there anymore... skali fun half way kena raid lagi jia lat.... :(

Peter_inSin
01-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Bro mostly they arrive ard 6.30.. but they operate at 7 plus.. but be careful dun stand there very long the mamasan will scold u upside down.. they will tell u to be quick faster n go.. due to e raid occurs the service is now fast n lousy..
bro, I only saw babasum there, anybody interested in rowell pls go through rowell thread, quite a lot info inside.

ibelieveindevil
01-09-2010, 10:02 PM
haiz.... for me i wont endanger myself to go there anymore... skali fun half way kena raid lagi jia lat.... :(

the last time i go i do it once, den havent satisfy, so was smoking at a side, waiting for a second session... den, suddenly, police arrive... a looks like very tok gong office apporach me and say, hey boy, get urself out of this trouble now if u r a sigporean. show ur ic to that police overthere and run, today diedie we must catch someone...

looks like sg police sometimes still give us face...

btw, as somwe irls work till 3-4am, others work until 1am only, ur choice would be lesser after 1am...

iron_fist87
02-09-2010, 08:08 PM
the last time i go i do it once, den havent satisfy, so was smoking at a side, waiting for a second session... den, suddenly, police arrive... a looks like very tok gong office apporach me and say, hey boy, get urself out of this trouble now if u r a sigporean. show ur ic to that police overthere and run, today diedie we must catch someone...

looks like sg police sometimes still give us face...

btw, as somwe irls work till 3-4am, others work until 1am only, ur choice would be lesser after 1am...

it depends on their quota... if on the day they decided to die die nab some singaporeans back for kopi and u happen to be over there den v sway liao... its also an offence to visit sex workers without license... same like Vcd... u buy fake vcd also committing an offence... just play safe bro :cool:

fieldusername
02-09-2010, 10:34 PM
like other bro has said, Rowell usually begins operation around 7 pm.
closing time has varied whenever i visit. Sometimes as early as 1230-1 am for hse 79, which I notice been happening more often nowadays. Hse9 i notice open til almost 2 am whenever i visit.
not sure if these times are fixed.

zuouz1983
06-09-2010, 12:54 AM
one more question. Today I went there around 8PM.

There are so many Indian people block the gate.

May I know normally how to enter the room? Which area is better? (A, B or C)

DESKER road (A)
-----------------
(B)
Some rooms open between the 2 main road

-----------------
Rowell road (C) ( some open here).

fieldusername
06-09-2010, 01:27 AM
one more question. Today I went there around 8PM.

There are so many Indian people block the gate.

May I know normally how to enter the room? Which area is better? (A, B or C)

DESKER road (A)
-----------------
(B)
Some rooms open between the 2 main road

-----------------
Rowell road (C) ( some open here).

Personally i think option C has the better options.
Try to avoid on Sunday as foreign workers have their day off. Go weekdays still best.
Just go to the gate, make verbal contact with the lb you keen on, and she will open the gate for you to enter and she will lead you to her room then the rest is up to you.

have fun :)

zuouz1983
06-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Personally i think option C has the better options.
Try to avoid on Sunday as foreign workers have their day off. Go weekdays still best.
Just go to the gate, make verbal contact with the lb you keen on, and she will open the gate for you to enter and she will lead you to her room then the rest is up to you.

have fun :)

Thanks a lot. I will have a try next time during weekdays.

fieldusername
07-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks a lot. I will have a try next time during weekdays.

no problem :)
I used to go Tues-Thurs, seems less crowded.

zuouz1983
07-09-2010, 11:10 PM
no problem :)
I used to go Tues-Thurs, seems less crowded.

When I pass by the area B, I saw quite a lot of old women inside.

I should go in the house to search for other ladies or those are the one provide services?

Peter_inSin
08-09-2010, 09:54 AM
When I pass by the area B, I saw quite a lot of old women inside.

I should go in the house to search for other ladies or those are the one provide services?
They are plying their service, maybe from 20 years ago. any bro knew the truth pls enlighten me.

jacky43
09-09-2010, 02:35 PM
They are plying their service, maybe from 20 years ago. any bro knew the truth pls enlighten me.

The old sex workers had past their prime, there r still demand for their services. Pls give them a break, i mean if we find them too old, then don't bother. Pls do not make fun of them.

Liked i wrote, they being around seem the 70s, maybe early b4 the 65. I forgive myself, i do find 2old WLs not bad, can compare to PT $20 WLs. House i never paid attention, Desker not mine hunting round.

Think both houses r near the HDB flats, the back lane i not talking the main rds. The 1that members wrote, facing the playground, no Sir! Not that 1. If u facing the HDB blk, rowell court if i'm correct. They r house in 2houses, on right handside, see carefully there r LBs in both houses.

Members need more infos, do PM me but no LBs stuff i not into the darksides.

hoosdathu
14-09-2010, 04:12 AM
was there ard 9pm last night, hses 9, 61,79 all got pretty LBs