PDA

View Full Version : My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 03:13 AM
Greetings all!

on 27th july.....touched down bkk morning local time.....after check in palazzo htl,slept a while TILL ABT 3pm,knn alone,dam sianz,dunno where to go....decided to walk over to nataree.......eeee.....gals bad,walked to emmanulle...wow,looks good with a lion head on top and walked up the stairs...papasan attended and decided to try a STAR category...head upstairs .......small built,big boobs,pretty face.....went into room.undress,knn fake boobs, ok nvm......service wise,suprisingly good with massage after sex.....good blow job with cap.....after all is done,went downstairs pay 2300b and tip her 200b and off i go.....walked back to hotel watch live soccer on tv cos i got bet......knn, both matches lost,wat a good fuck with fake boobs + lost soccer sgd 2k.....sianz 1/2....after soccer at abt 8pm and after room service dinner,shower and dressed smart a bit with pants and long sleeve shirt,leather shoe,phew.....no neck tie lah.......decided to attack pegasus(pronounced as pegasak in thai) at sukhumvit soi23 behind tai pan hotel but i walked and find the place like hell....till i saw a black round sign board NARCISSUS then i know its pegasus beside it.

Went in,wow.....dam posh with gold decor.......saw 2 hostess standing there and greeting me,fucking swee gals,tall and pretty! i act blur a bit and asked abt prices cos i know its gonna cost me a bomb.....a guy attended to me and explain prices....minimum 1 drink cost 900b,gals 1 drink also 900b,gals chit chat only,45 mins 1800b.knn, so ex....asked him can see the gals? of cos,brought me upstairs and view,wow.....how can tahan.....knn,all so swee man,even poseidon models also cannot challenge lah.....ratings are,poseidon models 7-8 upon 10.....pegasus 8-9 upon 10.......told the guy ok, get me a drink.....here is where i choose the gals paraded in front of me........hmm.....models with are more ex not so good,maybe all taken up.....side liners,better than models........chose 1.........really swee lah!......after some chat,asked her for booking, alamak,barfine 2200b,overnite 4000b.....wah knn, did some mental calculation,cost me abt 8000-9000b,sgd abt 400 inclusive of tipping........knn,ok lah,ON lah! because very pretty lah,see also steam! after bill paid,she changed and i asked disco ok?....she said sure.......headed to hollywood disco at abt 11pm,walk in as she hold my arms.......wah stylo,all guys staring at us, of cos not see me lah,see the gal,her name nikki.....hehehehe.

after the show in hollywood at abt 130am,i asked her wan supper or go back hotel order room service,she said anything, ok, lah,back to hotel lah,as me see her dam steam liao, want some action mah......went back hotel immediately,went into room,order some sandwiches and hot drinks,this is where action begins....

wah lan,time now so late liao.........to be continued lah..........hehehehehe

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 09:20 AM
waiting for you to continue your FR Bro Kiu-Sai :)

(P.S : hhmmmmm.....your avater seems familiar....now where have i seen it before :rolleyes: )

LauheroNo1
30-07-2004, 01:39 PM
wah bros. waiting for more of yr fr. both u and bro ladyassassinator talk abt club pegasus so song one. i hear also very 'gien' as all describe the models and girls like very tok kong one. Up yr rep today. please continue soon..

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 02:50 PM
thk u bros, continue.....

after makan room service,i asked her,we shower together ok? answer was sure!.....my heart was pumping so hard that i really hope to see a beautiful REAL 34b breast.....and OMG,indeed was real with pink nipples.......shower began and my little bro already hard and solid as a rock.we take turns for the water as this hotel no shower tub......knn, even siam beverly hotel also have but palazzo hotel dun have,dunno why.during shampooing our bodies,i put my hands on her body and go round n round her breast like a clock wise motion,our bodies are still with soap,wow,so smooth and so shiok....eben now i typing i also steam!.....hehehe....after that,water off soap and dry off,still in toilet,try to french her and she said a bit ok? ok lah,knn,wat to do.......ask her to blow job me while i was standing, sitting on the toilet bowl, wah lan eh.....really feel like unload liao,cannot tahan,ask to cap me and request to do doggie and told her to bend down holding the toilet bowl area where we flush the toilet.......my hands were holding her breast playing with her nipples and we were on doggie position and with her moans,i cum in no time.

after that,wash up and we head to the bed.did some small chat abt me learning thai language as she taught me and i was writting down those simple thai words.after that we fell asleep with me hugging her and of cos her breast,i just love those breast of hers as i'm a boobs man.....everyday see also no sian those type........

morning abt 8am only,we were awake,ordered some coffee from room service as she wrapped herself up with towels.after coffee,i did some hugging and light kissing on bed,little brother say yes again.....her hands were already on my bro playing with it under the blanket,i suck her nipples like no tomorrow.and she did some blow job on me,this round i had it missionary position,as i was pumping,she kept staring at me like a stoned face with some moans,and boy,with her beautiful face and breast,how can i not cum.....knn, 101% cum in no time and i did.

after that,she changed her clothes and we exchanged kisses again and this time we say goodbye.....

this pegasus nightclub is really a must go place if those looking for chio babes,and i mean it,really super chio type.as for me,i choose gal is like choosing wife,thus i'm a fussy man abt gals.....hehehehe.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 03:15 PM
28 july

no action for the whole day,just did some shopping at MBK and patpong.then after dinner,went angel witch agogo bar at nana plaza.this place i went there b4 with bro thai visitor during my last trip.......it was packed with ang mos again as usual......ordered a drink and watch the show.my mind was thinking,if can find a chio gal tonite,then book overnite,if cant find,then forget it lah,cos really tired liao after a nite with nikki from pegasus.

at nana,watch the show also sian liao,went to siam hotel to see got gals to book for overnight or not at abt 11pm,was thinking knn,so early,where got gals there,just go lah,after all,taxi fare cheap wat,tiok bo?

reach siam hotel,got a few gals but not appealing,hmmm.....head to hollywood disco again as i like to watch the show there.after abt 130am,show ends,took a cab and head back to siam hotel,this time,many gals in the cafe but none i like.saw 1 chio gal talking to a customer which can be booked lah,according to me..hehehe.....and later when she was walking to her frens at a table in the cafe,i asked abt her prices,told me she got customer liao.so,forget it lah.also a little tired liao after walking up and down the street looking for those gals standind by the road and checking abt their prices.......ST 1300b,sandwich 2400b and LT 3000b and sandwich 5000b etc.see already not so shiok,flag a cab go back hotel sleep better lah.......

inside taxi,knn this taxi driver drive slowly and told me these gals pretty and good service....i also act blur lah,since got plenty of time,listen to his cock and bull story.....hehehehe, a bit fun also lah.......he told me ST 2000b....hahahaha,knn,this driver really knows how to make money.was thinking,this is a way of making a living also for them lah, so topld him i dun want as i'm tired,went back hotel sleep.

so, no action for whole day as i'm still thinking abt this nikki the whole day.wanted to go find her again b4 i go nana plaza but i'm tired after those
actions with her,also,my pocket also tired lah.....hehehhe.

stay tune for my FR on last day at mirage with sandwich action.

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 03:24 PM
stay tune for my FR on last day at mirage with sandwich action.

whoa.....got sandwich action somemore ah.......ok ok i go take my popcorn & coke while waiting for it :D

shit...got to spread around somemore then can up your rep...pai sei :o

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 03:31 PM
chose 1.........really swee lah!......after some chat,asked her for booking, alamak,barfine 2200b,overnite 4000b.....wah knn, did some mental calculation,cost me abt 8000-9000b,sgd abt 400 inclusive of tipping........knn,ok lah,ON lah! because very pretty lah,see also steam!

Bro, did you shoot her picture? 8,000 ~ 9,000b not a cheap price to pay at LOS. I also interested to see how delicious this babe is.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 03:51 PM
bro devil,no shoot picture lah,my hp lousy type.even at hollywood disco,the singer naked with only stickers covering her nipples in front of me,cant take pics also cos no camera.next time go must a camera phone.

yes,i agree with u SGD400 for a gal overnite is not cheap in LOS but due to her looks and figure,wat to do,see also steam type.compare to those at siam hotel,2500-3000b can already book overnite.but cant compare lah,in terms of looks and place,its miles away.come to think of it,SGD400 cant get this type of standard in here spore.so i feel its kinda alrite since tats the type of gals i'm looking for.you should try when ur there and you'll know why i said this.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 05:56 PM
bro thai.......kekekekeke.dunno why didnt see her that day.kind of disappointed.ya man,1800b for 2 drinks can book 1 gal at intramana liao.knn,at pegasus,i asked if dun wan drinks can book the gal,also cannot,must charge 2 drinks...tat means die die must pay the 1800b ,then pay extra for booking etc.

you are rite,1st nite must book cheap ones,then 2nd nite go for pegasus type.learn something new,will do that on my next trip.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 06:28 PM
wah bro thai,seems like u know all my lobang in bkk,wat i wan and which i wan u also know.......kekekeke.......ok wriiting my sandwich fr now.

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 06:36 PM
bro devil,no shoot picture lah,my hp lousy type.even at hollywood disco,the singer naked with only stickers covering her nipples in front of me,cant take pics also cos no camera.next time go must a camera phone.

yes,i agree with u SGD400 for a gal overnite is not cheap in LOS but due to her looks and figure,wat to do,see also steam type.compare to those at siam hotel,2500-3000b can already book overnite.but cant compare lah,in terms of looks and place,its miles away.come to think of it,SGD400 cant get this type of standard in here spore.so i feel its kinda alrite since tats the type of gals i'm looking for.you should try when ur there and you'll know why i said this.

of course, you can't take LOS price and compare in Spore lar. As long as you find its worth and suit your taste, by all means pamper yourselve once in awhile. I have toured Siam Hotel area once, pretty good sightings. My buddy got a 19 year old for ST at 1,500b but she stayed till 7am.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
30-07-2004, 06:50 PM
29 july,after my lonely sleep in the nite,woke up and head to chatuchak for my aquarium stuffs.......dam cheap there.....those interested to know more abt chatuchak,can ask me later as i dun wan to tok more abt tat in this forum.

back from chatuchak at abt 2pm,had luch in hotel and packing my luggage,my flight back to spore 715pm,so still got time for some action.sat at lounge area and wondering where can have action at this time.....hmm,try walk over to mirage since so near and yes, got 6 gals inside fish tank only,models havent come yet cos too early.gals not appealing so ordered coffee and wait for more gals to come to work.half hour passed still no gals come,still the same 6 gals,my coffee also finished liao.walked near the tank and view,papasan attended to me,chose 1 with average looking 23 yrs old at 2200b and mind was thinking not so shiok,want something more exciting and ask papasan can get 1 more gal.....answer was of cos can.......pay double.....ok lah, why not. chose 1 more aged 26 yrs old,big boobs but not pretty.....ratings 6.5/10 and 5/10 respectively and head up to room.

once in room,everything as normal,order drinks,on tap to fill the tub etc.once tub is filled,we undress and head into the tub.......1 in front of me and 1 behind me.....wow,i'm like a king.the feeling of 1 of them using soap wasing my dick was shiok + the other behind me using her big breast to massage me was more than heaven.......little brother sure steam mah, how can no steam? kekekeke.......dry ourselves up and went to bed.....action starts.......

1 was licking my nipples and the other was licking my balls.i was busy playing with 4 breast.shortly,put cap on and blow job and the other was licking my body/nipples.then slowly,1 went down the bed and lick my balls while the other continue to blow job.wah lan eh.......like that can cum u know,stopped them and condom changed,screw the other gal in missionary position and the went in front of me and i suck her breast like no tomolo.....both moans make it more exciting.......change position to doggie and the other went underneath me and lick my balls while i'm on doggie position........wah lan eh.....tried to control but hard lah.....so cum in no time......feeling was shiok.......after cleanning up and dressed up, we left the room and i walked back to my hotel and get my luggage and head to airport.

feeling of sandwich was great.....it'll make it even better if both were prettier and boobs bigger.will surely do that again for my next trip and this time round,have to choose the gals wisely,models preferred.

read enough liao buay?
one question i like to ask,u guys read my fr will steam or not?
cos while i write,i steam,dunno why.......kekekeke.

sibaysong4u
30-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Yes sibay steam leh!Butt anyway i will be there next week.

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Got her at 6am? kekekekeke

got her after finish disco, probably about 0230. Spent a good 30 mins in my room toking cok with my girl and me before head back to their room.

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 12:02 AM
read enough liao buay?
one question i like to ask,u guys read my fr will steam or not?
cos while i write,i steam,dunno why.......kekekeke.

you write u steam bcos u refreshing your sweet memory. We will be more steam if you shoot her photo and share here, sure many bro will use it to PCC while reading your FR.. hahahahaha

justl00king
31-07-2004, 05:08 AM
great fr. next time must go try that place. :D

Sinoview
31-07-2004, 08:55 AM
For guys who like Pegasus should join their membership. With some coordination and management effort, on a sharing basis among a small group is possible.

It will be much more cost effective this way then to pay as a walk customer.

Bro Delifrance and Bro SC could help with their latest pricing and benefit .... definitely worth a thought.

Years ago, I was a die hard customer of Pegasus. This place never seem to lose it's charms......Hee...heee....

ladyassassinato
31-07-2004, 12:44 PM
For guys who like Pegasus should join their membership. With some coordination and management effort, on a sharing basis among a small group is possible.

It will be much more cost effective this way then to pay as a walk customer.

Bro Delifrance and Bro SC could help with their latest pricing and benefit .... definitely worth a thought.

Years ago, I was a die hard customer of Pegasus. This place never seem to lose it's charms......Hee...heee....

Share same sentiments as you brother. I been there last trip and still daydreaming of that one super chio babe which i book overnight. In spite of the extravagant costs, Pegasus girls are really something else!! Fuck, now stuck in boring Singapore and counting the days to next visit to LOS. Wld be a great idea if can share costs for membership..

2-Nights-In-Bkk
31-07-2004, 10:20 PM
bro ladyassissnator,boring spore.wated to cheong geylang 150 or health centre,think of it not worth it compare to bkk.save bullet and cheong in bkk better.pegasus indeed a must visit place if one in bkk.still thinking of that sweet young thing....angel witch that babe also must try 1 day.

sibaysong4u
01-08-2004, 10:27 AM
bro ladyassissnator,boring spore.wated to cheong geylang 150 or health centre,think of it not worth it compare to bkk.save bullet and cheong in bkk better.
Surely not worth cheong in boring land,me going bkk next week so better save more bullets butt readind all this forum made me want 2 PCC,wah better control myself.

Sinoview
01-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Share same sentiments as you brother. I been there last trip and still daydreaming of that one super chio babe which i book overnight. In spite of the extravagant costs, Pegasus girls are really something else!! Fuck, now stuck in boring Singapore and counting the days to next visit to LOS. Wld be a great idea if can share costs for membership..

Ha...ha... with the cheap budget airfares around. Going BKK is a lot easilier. Don't need much waiting and planning....

There's some pricings on bangkoktonight.com. Not sure if it is updated.

Did you find out the latest membership package when you are there ?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
01-08-2004, 02:46 PM
bros,price of membership in pegasus is 30,000b,6 or 9 bottles whisky free(cant remember) or 1 model booking free.

1 main member and 2 cooperate member.
main member will get 50% off in all drinks and bookings.entrance free.
cooperate member will only get 20% off in drinks and bookings.entrace free.

so,if u guys wanna share the membership thingy,better discuss with ur frens who gonna be the main member thus pay a little more becos of the 50% thingy.

west
02-08-2004, 04:19 PM
bros,price of membership in pegasus is 30,000b,6 or 9 bottles whisky free(cant remember) or 1 model booking free.

thingy.

Bro ! I also want to go leh :D . OK! Confirm this month go Bangkok any Bro to meet up? So Bro when is your next trip?

west
02-08-2004, 04:32 PM
You steam when you write cos you new bird mah.... old bird read already like read newspaer lah... Like me, read newspaper also steam kekekekeke

Next time try sandwich in poseidon. See how you steam, I think your name also forget leh... kekekekeke

When will you in Bangkok again? Want to meet you out for some action and biz advice. Can help ?

mink
02-08-2004, 07:59 PM
yeah man.,,, read until sibeh steam... cannot take it man.. keep it on..

2-Nights-In-Bkk
02-08-2004, 09:50 PM
bro west, i cant go to bkk so soon yet cos in july,i go 3 times liao.scared my wife suspect lah.......no business advice from me.perhaps u may consult bro thai.

bro thai,u there on august 12-15 makes my song song and gian gian.....kekekekeke.

bro mint.....go bkk try urself lah....guarantee 100% SONG!

2-Nights-In-Bkk
02-08-2004, 10:12 PM
bro thai,yeah,shout louder so that i can hear u here in spore.

will likely head to bkk again next month after business settle down here in spore lah, now still half past six....kekekeke.......those interested,pls pm me to discuss although still a long way,but better discuss 1st......no aeroplanes pls.

tirak69
03-08-2004, 12:17 AM

1 main member and 2 cooperate member.
main member will get 50% off in all drinks and bookings.entrance free.
cooperate member will only get 20% off in drinks and bookings.entrace free.

so,if u guys wanna share the membership thingy,better discuss with ur frens who gonna be the main member thus pay a little more becos of the 50% thingy.
if i not wrong the membership is flexible... u can choose more liquor or girl drinks. price starts from 30k THB but u can opt for higher price also. ask the papasan and they will be more than willing to share info.

lucky u leave BKK before weekend. it was a buddhist holiday called Lent on saturday and sunday. all the pub/discos closed as no alcohol is to be served. even the 7-11 and restaurants do not serve alcohol...
but manage to get heineken and singha in jatujak mkt on sunday. ;)

keet
03-08-2004, 09:13 AM
but manage to get heineken and singha in jatujak mkt on sunday. ;)

pii... glub mah laew lor.. pai tiaow sanuk mai? :p

west
03-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Will be in BKK on 11th Aug night with family. Family will go up north on 12th afternoon so I'll be availabe on 12th to 14th. 15th, family bakc and will go back to Hatyai.

In between I have my work as usual but no problemo, can always schedule.

If I can, will help. Keep in touch.

Bro my ticket confirm will be in Bangkok from 11th to 14 Aug. So see you then!

How about Mr Devil and your Bro want to meet up? ;) Other Bro who will be in Bangkok at this perior just pm me, we can meet up for action or lim kopi!

tirak69
04-08-2004, 01:47 AM
pii... glub mah laew lor.. pai tiaow sanuk mai? :p

chai... gor taung glub mah lor... mai mii dtang luerk. :(

mai pen rai... duern nah gor pai... tuk wan got nup wela... kekeke

tirak69
04-08-2004, 10:21 AM
The way you're spending of course mai mee taang lah. Ask yourself why chai taang yuk? Ok enough I'll just shut my mouth.

Ao duerm gar fae tor phom. Chok dee na kharp.
naan mai jer leaw na... pai duerm ka-fae mai khrap? :D

bro, i think u misunderstood. i wrote "mai mii dtang luerk"... meaning "no choice". prow wah taung pai tum ngan... kao jai mai?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
ehh.....this thread become thai thread?

but........ "Nit Noi" is ok lah...........kekekeke.