Sungeicock
12-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Anyone has try the Ah Gua at Desker ?

Do they just do HJ and BBBJ ?

How much do they usually cost ?

Thank you

jason1960
27-03-2002, 10:48 AM
Once did - long time ago (2 years). Was half drunk n passing by on the way home. Did a detour n walked up n down the strip n decided on this feminine looking one. Asked her/him to BJ. Cost was $30 . But didnt feel good. Far cry from GL. But that was 2 years back , maybe things have changed. Maybe Changi has more excitement to offer nowadays.

Rainman
27-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by jason1960
Once did - long time ago (2 years). Was half drunk n passing by on the way home. Did a detour n walked up n down the strip n decided on this feminine looking one. Asked her/him to BJ. Cost was $30 . But didnt feel good. Far cry from GL. But that was 2 years back , maybe things have changed. Maybe Changi has more excitement to offer nowadays.

Tried one from GL also was then drunk ... FL mix. SD50 to go room for a anal fuck. Opt for BBBJ instead and I want it in the car. So we drove tp the Stadium car park and did it there for SD40. Could not cum as too drunk. She/He was pretty and good.

Never will I try again.

justl00king
28-03-2002, 02:40 AM
if u r into this try changi village. some looks really jude

PrinceD@rkness
03-04-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
if u r into this try changi village. some looks really jude

n expensive too.

some as high as $80-100.(very pretty, some prettier than gals also) :D

nuclearkid
07-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Sungeicock
Anyone has try the Ah Gua at Desker ?

Do they just do HJ and BBBJ ?

How much do they usually cost ?

Thank you

Aye bro, dun think there are many desker road trans around anymore. Don't recall seeing any the last time I drove past two weeks ago. But there seems to be an influx of them who is at GL now. When you are going down to GL from Guillemard, the roads around L18 and L20 have some quite decent lookers standing around. Am not sure of the price but desker ones are about $30.

Anyone knows what the rates are for Changi?

acer3939
08-04-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by nuclearkid

Aye bro, dun think there are many desker road trans around anymore. Don't recall seeing any the last time I drove past two weeks ago. But there seems to be an influx of them who is at GL now. When you are going down to GL from Guillemard, the roads around L18 and L20 have some quite decent lookers standing around. Am not sure of the price but desker ones are about $30.

there certain of the night when police car comes around the ah gua will disappear, but they will reappear once the coast is clear.

price for changi is around the same:D

gcgc
19-04-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by nuclearkid

From what I know, it has always been FREE.
I am very sure, it was FREE cause everyone
I know use to had it free.

gcgc
19-04-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by acer3939

there certain of the night when police car comes around the ah gua will disappear, but they will reappear once the coast is clear.

price for changi is around the same:D

BTW, u can do it in the car if you own one or the ah gua has 1; some ah gua are damn rich.
Or you can do it in the bushes.
Or they (yes I mean they) sometimes book the holiday chalet which is the HDB flats and they invite you. u can have a threesome with these gays. not advisable cause u may be raped by them.

AsianMan
28-04-2002, 03:10 AM
What's the difference between ah gua and normal charbor den? Some say good some say no good, also blur liao...

justl00king
28-04-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by AsianMan
What's the difference between ah gua and normal charbor den? Some say good some say no good, also blur liao... what kind of question is this?

3years
30-04-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by AsianMan
What's the difference between ah gua and normal charbor den? Some say good some say no good, also blur liao...

different attitude.

pussyman
23-05-2002, 12:23 AM
Last time tried some of chinese aguas along rowell road, charging on average $20-$30. Along desker road mostly thais, price unknown. they dun do bbbj, only with protection.

BigBadDaddy
29-05-2002, 06:27 PM
Suggestion to ALL who wants to try these ladyboys...Better ask if they are potong i.e. snipped-off or NOT, otherwise u maybe in for some REAL RUDE awakening once u get "her" to undress ONLY to find "she" spots a 3rd leg LONGER, STIFFER & HORNIER than what u possess UNLESS that is u prefer to go down on these EXOTIC babes thar is i.e. u happen to be a schlong eater or pillow biter...:rolleyes:

pussyman
01-06-2002, 08:51 AM
nowadays desker and rowell road like ghosttown la, heard from one of the shemales that only the locals are allowed to be there for business, thats why now nomore thai, indonesian aguas liao, not like last time, everynite happening like GL now.

Bees
04-06-2002, 07:39 PM
Hi bros:

Out of curosity, want to check with any bros who has tried ah kua
without didi. how is the feeling etc?

BigBadDaddy
05-06-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by pussyman
nowadays desker and rowell road like ghosttown la, heard from one of the shemales that only the locals are allowed to be there for business, thats why now nomore thai, indonesian aguas liao, not like last time, everynite happening like GL now.

Thai ah kuas still got, just that that short man i.e. the boss always sibeh "protective" so these Thais have to hide behind a half opened door or at most venture NOT more than a few steps outside the door along the common walkway ...

Times spotted (where Thai Ah Kua are to be seen)

around 8:00 pm, 11:00 pm or 1-2 am

:rolleyes:

BigBadDaddy
05-06-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Bees
Hi bros:

Out of curosity, want to check with any bros who has tried ah kua
without didi. how is the feeling etc?

kenna like REAL pussy lor except their pussies are either slightly to the left or right or above the position where u would normally expect to find the pussy on a REAL girl...:D

Bees
05-06-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy

kenna like REAL pussy lor except their pussies are either slightly to the left or right or above the position where u would normally expect to find the pussy on a REAL girl...:D

Is it tight or loose, do they have feeling?

BigBadDaddy
06-06-2002, 12:45 PM

Is it tight or loose, do they have feeling?

Tight or Loose? Doesn't this depend on how often the "girl" USES "her" pussy i.e. fuck or insert large objects into it? As for whether they have feeling or NOT i suppose feeling sure got wan, just like u rub a stick within a closed palm...sure got sensation wan...just that whether it is the same kind of shiok! sensation Natural women feel during sex, this i don't know...u'll have to ask the "girl" I'm NOT a transsexual u see... sorry!

Bees
06-06-2002, 12:58 PM

Tight or Loose? Doesn't this depend on how often the "girl" USES "her" pussy i.e. fuck or insert large objects into it? As for whether they have feeling or NOT i suppose feeling sure got wan, just like u rub a stick within a closed palm...sure got sensation wan...just that whether it is the same kind of shiok! sensation Natural women feel during sex, this i don't know...u'll have to ask the "girl" I'm NOT a transsexual u see... sorry!

Thank for your interesting and every enlightning answer. all this while I thought the hole is just for show and cannot b used.

BigBadDaddy
06-06-2002, 01:40 PM

Thank for your interesting and every enlightning answer. all this while I thought the hole is just for show and cannot b used.

all Holes can be used/poked...just that u NEED to find the RIGHT tool of the RIGHT size for the RIGHT hole, that's all...:D

pussyman
07-06-2002, 02:27 AM
LOL!!!! :D

justl00king
07-06-2002, 03:41 AM
and you get two holes for the price of one!!!

BigBadDaddy
07-06-2002, 11:45 AM
and you get two holes for the price of one!!!

hehehe GOOD bargain isn't it? BUT there are some brudders who would rather go for a REAL Chick with a Dick, guess they are XXXtremely stimulated by thought of a feminine face, BOOBS, COCK and BALLS ALL on the same body...hmmm :D

BigBadDaddy
07-06-2002, 11:51 AM
hehe just to illustrate further on Chicks with Dicks, see this screenshot, off my linux (alternative OS to Micro$'s windoze) >>>

http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/snapshot-dabest.jpg

:D

Resident
10-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Someone asked what is the pricing from Changi Village...

From my previous experience, it is usually S$30 for a BJ and $50 for a FJ. It does sometimes get cheaper or even free (depending on your looks and economic condition) but it is not the norm.

If you choose the FJ, please ask before hand what you are getting. Otherwise, what you get might not be your cup of tea <wink>.

The deed is usually done in the vehicle at some dark corner of Changi. Sometimes the "sisters" rent rooms nearby or you can choose to rent a hotel room nearby. Of course charges vary if time taken is longer :p

justl00king
11-06-2002, 02:46 AM

hehehe GOOD bargain isn't it? BUT there are some brudders who would rather go for a REAL Chick with a Dick, guess they are XXXtremely stimulated by thought of a feminine face, BOOBS, COCK and BALLS ALL on the same body...hmmm :D interesting theory.....

eddy
20-06-2002, 06:11 PM
like yourselves who share my lust for Transsexuals. I'll add my little 2 cents to say that the last 3 times up in Bangkok last year, my best sex was always with Katoeys ladyboys.

I prefer this than patronising Desker, Rowell or Changi as the overall quality is much better in Thailand and I get to bring them back to the hotel for a few fun hours rather than for a few minutes.

Please dont flame me...I'm not gay. I just think they are much sexier than regular ladies and their BBBJs are unmatched

Cannot wait for my next trip.

Bees
20-06-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by eddy
like yourselves who share my lust for Transsexuals. I'll add my little 2 cents to say that the last 3 times up in Bangkok last year, my best sex was always with Katoeys ladyboys.

I prefer this than patronising Desker, Rowell or Changi as the overall quality is much better in Thailand and I get to bring them back to the hotel for a few fun hours rather than for a few minutes.

Please dont flame me...I'm not gay. I just think they are much sexier than regular ladies and their BBBJs are unmatched

Cannot wait for my next trip.

I am sorry but I am very sotong about Katoeys ladyboys. just like to ask what kind of services they provided other than BBBJ and anal sex, do they have man made CB? if so what the feeling when you poke them with your didi

Bi-guy40s
21-06-2002, 01:17 AM
Yes, they usually have manmade, unless they don't want to have the complete op. From what I heard from a friend, also a trans, couple of years back, hers isn't completely cut, part of it remains, not sure of details as I'm not a surgeon or anything, and it feels as good when you insert "brother" in. Sorry for semi-broken english, headache, but interesting thread I have been trying to catch up. Please do not flame as this is probably the only thread I will reply to. Bees, do you know of a HC in singapore? Supposedly I heard its a open HC, there are girls, trans, and gays for different category or people. Heard of it, but never know where it is. Just asking. Thanks.

pussyman
21-06-2002, 06:45 AM
for all chick with dick lovers, go: http://forums.delphiforums.com/coolconnect/messages and u will find more about changi village hapenings.

Bees
21-06-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Bi-guy40s
Yes, they usually have manmade, unless they don't want to have the complete op. From what I heard from a friend, also a trans, couple of years back, hers isn't completely cut, part of it remains, not sure of details as I'm not a surgeon or anything, and it feels as good when you insert "brother" in. Sorry for semi-broken english, headache, but interesting thread I have been trying to catch up. Please do not flame as this is probably the only thread I will reply to. Bees, do you know of a HC in singapore? Supposedly I heard its a open HC, there are girls, trans, and gays for different category or people. Heard of it, but never know where it is. Just asking. Thanks.

I am sorry, I don't have any idea about this HC you talking about, maybe other bros can help you

Have been asking these question just out of curosity, never try Ah Kua b4, although have been to Changi Village for look see many times.

JasonOng
04-07-2002, 07:54 AM
are you guys just interested in the BJ or are you into the breasts and the fresh CB of the ladyboys??

Wukong
04-07-2002, 10:32 AM
I'm interested in every parts of "her" body...

:D

daryl76
04-07-2002, 08:39 PM
hi bros,

no doubt they look good... but pls be prepared cos u will have a rude awakening when they speak to u... haha but den from my experience, some of the ah guas at changi are really damn dao man!!! ask them oso dun wanna reply, anyway heard that they wont entertain u if theres a group of u, was told that some ppl actually came as a group, posed as customers and den raped them or simply rob them, bros, is this true???

daryl76

PussyEater
04-07-2002, 11:23 PM
Ah Gua also kenna raped?...pity them.

:(

BigBadDaddy
15-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Resident
Someone asked what is the pricing from Changi Village...

From my previous experience, it is usually S$30 for a BJ and $50 for a FJ. It does sometimes get cheaper or even free (depending on your looks and economic condition) but it is not the norm.

If you choose the FJ, please ask before hand what you are getting. Otherwise, what you get might not be your cup of tea <wink>.

The deed is usually done in the vehicle at some dark corner of Changi. Sometimes the "sisters" rent rooms nearby or you can choose to rent a hotel room nearby. Of course charges vary if time taken is longer

Yeah $30 to $50 most of the time, BUT i tend to get them FOC. Also if u do NOT have a vehicle, u may have to make do with the bushes behind and beside the "restaurant". Caution NOT all sistas like to do "Jungle Warfare" :D

BigBadDaddy
15-07-2002, 06:30 PM

I am sorry but I am very sotong about Katoeys ladyboys. just like to ask what kind of services they provided other than BBBJ and anal sex, do they have man made CB? if so what the feeling when you poke them with your didi

Katoeys is a Thai term for ladyboys. Other than BBBJ and anal sex, they MAY also provide for massage. As for whether they have man-made CBS or NOT, it depends on whether the particular ladyboy is a pre-op or post-op i.e. pre-operation or post-operation. And ofr "feeling", well, U will have to experience it for yourself. It is like telling u that frog legs taste like chicken meat, UNLESS u try it yourself, u won't know whether this is true or NOT. :rolleyes:

BigBadDaddy
15-07-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by daryl76
hi bros,

no doubt they look good... but pls be prepared cos u will have a rude awakening when they speak to u... haha but den from my experience, some of the ah guas at changi are really damn dao man!!! ask them oso dun wanna reply, anyway heard that they wont entertain u if theres a group of u, was told that some ppl actually came as a group, posed as customers and den raped them or simply rob them, bros, is this true???

daryl76

NOT only are they scare of u if u come in a big group for fear that u may rob them BUT also u and your group may also be undercover Anti-Vice. U see most of the ladyboys are "illegal" i.e. they r do NOT have a Yellow Card requiring them to go for regular check-ups. Becareful! :rolleyes:

Bi-guy40s
15-07-2002, 11:41 PM
I am amazed. BigBadDaddy seems to have a lot of experience in this field, I recently saw someone post a link to the trans korean actress here in this forum and its a great stunner. You mentioned that you normally get them for free, how do you achieve that priviledge? I don't think that I am that charming anymore. I have a belly and in almost late 40s, don't ever think I have that kind of charms anymore. :D Oh thats how you use a smilies

BigBadDaddy
06-08-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Bi-guy40s
I am amazed. BigBadDaddy seems to have a lot of experience in this field, I recently saw someone post a link to the trans korean actress here in this forum and its a great stunner. You mentioned that you normally get them for free, how do you achieve that priviledge? I don't think that I am that charming anymore. I have a belly and in almost late 40s, don't ever think I have that kind of charms anymore. :D Oh thats how you use a smilies

hehehe BigBadDaddy me is BAD mah...so FOC very easy lor...NO lah seriously, NOT every sista is FOC, depends on whether they like you or NOT, different sista like different kind of guy, some go for looks, some go for size, some like to "put out a long line to catch the BIG fish" i.e. give you FOC the first time if "she" thinks U R loaded, and maybe later make a pile off you later...

I've been SCREWING around since I was a 15 year old, BigBadDaddy me now well into my thirties, U name the type of place, I've tried it b4 *wink* BUT on the whole still prefer MATURE ladies i.e. those around 35-50 BEST.

OK here's a couple of pics to keep U ALL STEAMED up >>>

http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/juno.jpg
http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/cherry.JPG
http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/Diablo/kyungjin.JPG
http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/26.jpg
http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/emi24.jpg
http://www.oamweb.com/personal/iamdiablo/kim030.jpg

Sorry for replying this late Bi-Guy 40s, Me kinda busy of late...

colc
09-08-2002, 01:05 PM
BigBadDaddy,

Great photos, thanks. You are most welcome to post some more.

Seems you are the man!,

I visit Sing often and would appricate your guidance in meeting such beautiful ladies such as these.

justl00king
26-08-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by colc
BigBadDaddy,

Seems you are the man!,

I visit Sing often and would appricate your guidance in meeting such beautiful ladies such as these. try changi village at night...sure can get one!

blue-moon
11-09-2002, 05:44 AM
Personally I don't go for ah gua... I'm a straight female lover... But if you finding ah gua, might as well as go changi village.. it's FREE... you need to pay in desker..

justl00king
11-09-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by blue-moon
Personally I don't go for ah gua... I'm a straight female lover... But if you finding ah gua, might as well as go changi village.. it's FREE... you need to pay in desker.. dont think its free...also must pay...

blue-moon
11-09-2002, 11:50 PM
I see... maybe it depends on individuals... My friend who was walking along Changi Village that day and an ah gua BJ for him free... maybe becoz he was yandao?

justl00king
12-09-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by blue-moon
I see... maybe it depends on individuals... My friend who was walking along Changi Village that day and an ah gua BJ for him free... maybe becoz he was yandao? definitely can happen. my friend got free sex from a pros.

smiler
14-09-2002, 04:38 AM
definitely can happen. my friend got free sex from a pros.

sure? when? introduce to me lei............kekekekeke:p

justl00king
14-09-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by smiler

sure? when? introduce to me lei............kekekekeke:p read the title of this thread. you want? hehehehe:D

blue-moon
14-09-2002, 05:07 AM
I also very yandao... so i think can get free sex too if i get to know the chickens in real life... but in GL, it's impossible... the OKTs won't allow it :)

etegration
30-09-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by jason1960

are you sure 30 bucks?! i asked that guy to do a bj and it cost me $50 already

Sawadee
01-10-2002, 01:14 AM
$30 for blow and if u are realli good looking sex too

some can discount to $25 ~ but pay $5 more get what u want la ...

$50 for those normal clients ~ yan dao one they may even make friends and next time go out etc free sex lor ....

Originally posted by etegration

are you sure 30 bucks?! i asked that guy to do a bj and it cost me $50 already

justl00king
02-10-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by etegration

are you sure 30 bucks?! i asked that guy to do a bj and it cost me $50 already you actually pay for a GUY to give you a blow?:(

Sawadee
02-10-2002, 10:13 PM
heh you should try it b4 posting this msg.

thier Blow jobs are out of this world ....

you actually pay for a GUY to give you a blow?:(

justl00king
03-10-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Sawadee
heh you should try it b4 posting this msg.

thier Blow jobs are out of this world ....

NO WAY!!!!!!!

BigBadDaddy
26-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by colc
BigBadDaddy,

Seems you are the man!,

I visit Sing often and would appricate your guidance in meeting such beautiful ladies such as these.

Where are U from Colc pal? BTW IF u have some SPARE cash OR BETTER still IF u r already a paying member to asianshemales.com, in the LATEST pics gallery, they are carrying pics of 3-4 Singaporean "sistas" i.e. ladyboys including Nadia otherwise known as AliciaSonia to those who frequent the coolconnect forum. Check Nadia and her fellow "sistas" out IF U feel like it.

Spaceman
27-10-2002, 01:23 PM

Where are U from Colc pal? BTW IF u have some SPARE cash OR BETTER still IF u r already a paying member to asianshemales.com, in the LATEST pics gallery, they are carrying pics of 3-4 Singaporean "sistas" i.e. ladyboys including Nadia otherwise known as AliciaSonia to those who frequent the coolconnect forum. Check Nadia and her fellow "sistas" out IF U feel like it.

Nadia who works in changni ??? Me not paying memeber leh?? Can post the link here brother??

pussywillo
03-11-2002, 06:44 PM
used to teast the "ladyboys" at Changi village but recently after the upgrading of that area most have moved on to other places. sob sob....:(

Spaceman
03-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by pussywillo
used to teast the "ladyboys" at Changi village but recently after the upgrading of that area most have moved on to other places. sob sob....:(

where they move to?? Saw some of them at geylang but just two !

BigBadDaddy
11-11-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman
Nadia who works in changni ??? Me not paying memeber leh?? Can post the link here brother??

Drop me a mail. I'll see what i can do about accessing www.asianshemales.com. NOT in the BEST interest of ALL to post passes to ANY site here. 2 resons:

1.) The passes EITHER become DEAD very soon (too MANY people accessing protected directories e.g. /membershttp://www.site.com/members/ from various IP addresses
. There are scripts running on servers hosting these porn sites that monitor logins (number of times a day) and their originating ips.)

2.) Webbies at some of these ladyboy sites happen to be friends of mine albeit casual ones. :rolleyes:

Spaceman
11-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Drop me a mail. I'll see what i can do about accessing www.asianshemales.com. NOT in the BEST interest of ALL to post passes to ANY site here. 2 resons:

1.) The passes EITHER become DEAD very soon (too MANY people accessing protected directories e.g. /membershttp://www.site.com/members/ from various IP addresses
. There are scripts running on servers hosting these porn sites that monitor logins (number of times a day) and their originating ips.)

2.) Webbies at some of these ladyboy sites happen to be friends of mine albeit casual ones. :rolleyes:

Pm u liao........

BigBadDaddy
11-11-2002, 04:12 PM
Check Mailbox Spaceman! ;)

mmairnk
02-12-2002, 03:05 AM

hi... can i have a password to asianshemalesxxx.com too?

pussywillo
02-12-2002, 11:19 PM
for the sake of world AIDS day i shall abstain from visiting Ah guas today... anyone wanna join for geylang........................

onqq
08-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Last night went Desker. Rather disappointed, none of them look good. Almost wanted to leave. Walked along Rowell road, found some gals there. Some of them looked Philipino, some looked like Ang Mo, they looked rather OK. Picked one, told me that $30. Sounded OK. Went up to the room, paid the money. Started to strip. Shit, that person was a guy !!

That guy strip himself, no boob at all. I lose my mood immediately. He asked me to open up my pants and started HJ. Soon, I grow and started put on a cap and BJ. I really wasn't in the mood doing this with a guy. The BJ lasted for a while. This guy just keep asking cum, cum, why don't you cum. Come on, it's really difficult to do it with a guy.

At the end, after 30 mins or so, I finally use my own hands together with some imagination, I cum. But I have this feeling that I have to pay this guy to do it myself !

It's absolutely not worth it.

However, the other "gals" there looks OK. Are all the "gals" there actually Ah Gua ? I want to try others also, but with this bad experience, I'm afraid I run into another Ah Gua.

Any recommendation ?

rocketscientist
09-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Yeah $30 to $50 most of the time, BUT i tend to get them FOC. Also if u do NOT have a vehicle, u may have to make do with the bushes behind and beside the "restaurant". Caution NOT all sistas like to do "Jungle Warfare" :D no need to do in bushes......some of them got room in the HDB shophouses upstairs......no extra charges.

cereal-killer
19-02-2003, 03:16 AM
hey ...

where did all these AG go to at Rowell road / Desker Road ?!!
There use to be PLENTY of them but now, even after 12am, there
is NONE around...

wtf !!

Sawadee
19-02-2003, 05:05 AM
they are still there ........ along the road alot + house 45 and 65 during operational hours.

Originally posted by cereal-killer
hey ...

where did all these AG go to at Rowell road / Desker Road ?!!
There use to be PLENTY of them but now, even after 12am, there
is NONE around...

wtf !!