PDA

View Full Version : Kuantan........

gigantic_tk
18-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Kuantan

Just want to share some of info on Kuantan. There is a few HC that provide good massage service and girls for your own pleasure.

1. MS Garden HC. (mezanine floor)
Location beside Berjaya Megamall shopping centre in the heart of Kuantan town. Massage (girl age +30) cost RM 79 for 45 min. Extra service,HJ add RM 50, FJ add RM 100 - RM 120 (must negotiate with the girl). Mostly the price for extra service are same at other HC in town. For package (BBBJ + FJ) cost RM 198 for 45 min. For package (girl age 23 - 30), recommand Jessica, Mandy (both malay), Vivien (Sarawakian),Popo (hot and cold queen!)

2. Citiview Hotel HC (2nd floor)
Located at Jln Abd. Aziz. Massage(age 30+) cost RM63 for 45 min. For extra service can be negotiate with the girl. For package (age 20 - 30) cost about RM 180 for 45 min. Recommand girl no.18, no.27,no.28. Only Chinese girl available.

3. Mega View Hotel HC (3rd floor)
Located near Sg. Kuantan riverside at Jln Besar. Only massage service available at the counter, cost RM63 for 1 hour. But mostly all of the girl (age 30+) provide extra service like HJ, BJ and FJ. Nice and clean room. Only chinese girl and one sarawakian (no.33) available.

4. Suraya Hotel HC (1st Floor)
Located opposite Kuantan Post Office at Jln. Mahkota. This HC provide only massage service that cost RM 60 per hour and so far (for me) is a best place to get a good quality of massage from experience and friendly girl (age 30+). Extra HJ (RM50) is a must to try. Only some of the girl provide FJ (extra RM 120 - RM 150). Recommand to try Maggie, Ling - Ling, Cecilia and Evone.

5. Other HC
You also can try other HC such as The SPA in Kuantan Plaza (4th floor) and Grand Continental Hotel HC that I'm not very familiar about this HC. The massage normaly cost around RM60 - RM70 per hour, HJ extra RM 50, BBBJ extra RM 100 and FJ around RM120 - RM 150.

Hope you guys that plan to visit Kuantan will have a nice stay and pleasure while in here. Any brother that got a more info about Kuantan, please add it here.

(Note: This info is obtained from wsg, pasted here to share with bros. )

dellsher
21-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Been there almost every twice a year but dunno where to find action.Your info very helpful man. thks man The next time i try there give you a FR. ;)

nzkaki
22-08-2004, 02:27 AM
thanks bro for info
dun know kuantan also got so many lobang ne~
shall try when go next time
thanks again :)

gigantic_tk
28-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Any updates on Kuantan ?

shaman
28-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks ...
Many Thanks ...
Any infor on Terengganu will be much more appreciates..

gigantic_tk
23-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Kuantan

Just want to share some of updated info on Kuantan. There are few HC that provides good massage services and girls for your own pleasure.

1. MS Garden HC. (mezanine floor)
Location beside Berjaya Megamall shopping centre in the heart of Kuantan town. Massage (girl aged +30) cost RM 79 for 45 min. Extra service: - HJ add RM 50, FJ add RM 100 - RM 120 (must negotiate with the girl). Mostly the price for extra service are same at other HC in town. For package (BBBJ + FJ) cost RM 198 for 45 min. The package girls age are around 23 – 30 years old.

MS Garden also offer special package for hotel guests but you need to go down to mezzanine floor SPA, talk to the captain that you are staying there. Price RM 190+.

2. Citiview Hotel HC (2nd floor)
Located at Jln Abd. Aziz. Massage(age 30+) cost RM63 for 45 min. For extra service can be negotiated with the girl. Usual price - Massage RM63, HJ RM50, FJ RM100+. Sit and watch awhile before making selection. For package gals (aged 20 - 30) cost about RM 180 for 45 min. Only Chinese girls available.

3. Mega View Hotel HC (3rd floor)
Located near Sg. Kuantan riverside at Jln Besar. Only massage service available at the counter, cost RM63 for 1 hour. But mostly done by gals 30 years ols and above. They do provide extra services like HJ, BJ and FJ. Nice and clean room. Only chinese girl and one sarawakian (no.33) available.

4. Suraya Hotel HC (1st Floor)
Located opposite Kuantan Post Office at Jln. Mahkota. This HC provide only massage service that cost RM 60 per hour and so far (for me) is a best place to get a good quality of massage from experience and friendly girl (age 30+). Extra HJ (RM50) is a must to try. Only some of the girl provides FJ (extra RM 120 - RM 150).

5. Galaxy SPA is located side of Parkson Grand. (at the side of Parkson Grand near Maiden - town centre). Massage is (RM80) and package deal (RM150).

6. Grand Continental Hotel (near Megamall). Price RM150.

7. Other HC
You also can try other HC such as The SPA in Kuantan Plaza (4th floor) The massage normally cost around RM60 - RM70 per hour, add extra RM 50 for HJ, RM100 for BBBJ and around RM120 - RM 150 for FJ.

Hope you guys that plan to visit Kuantan will have a nice stay and pleasure while in there. Any forumer that got a more updated info about Kuantan, please add it here.

Gigantic_tk - Updated on 6 April 2005

fastbud
23-04-2005, 05:24 PM
This is old info so I don't still true but 3 / 4 years ago there used to be HC in Hyatt hotel in Teluk Chempedak which did extras can't remember the costs but was good.

tan4968
25-04-2005, 03:00 PM
I'd tried various HC in Ktn, like Grand Cont, Galaxy, Holiday Villa, Megaview and Hyatt (now no more). From my experience, Grand Cont girls mostly 30+ and chinese, Galaxy have variety of choices, Holiday Villa been there twice but I heard closed down already. sSo, I more frequent Megaview, got 2 chinese to recommend. Grace, about 28 yrs. skin a bit dark but nice boobs, not big, according to her , she is the youngest there. Apple, around 25 yrs, she is new there, body so-so, but good service.

DeKuip
26-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Thanks bro tan4968,

I may go kuantan this weekend, will check ur info out.

skyrocket88
05-05-2005, 09:00 AM
On Labour day went to Citiview HC around 8pm +.

Service there no very good as compare to JB HC. No facility there except sauna room only and few bathroom. Less than 10 rooms there, believe at most 4 or 5 girls there only.

Name: Cindy (did ask for her number, she use to be in GL)
Age: 26 (as inform by the girl, from my experience she's 30+)
Looks: 3/10
Body: 4/10
Skin: 5/10 (Smooth)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48KG
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (very lazy don't want be on top)
Damage: $66 + $120 Rm

DNAT
05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
wow .. Kuantan also got so many HC actitivies arh? .. I went there only for seaview resort + salted-fish only ... haizzzz what a waste :(

gigantic_tk
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
If you will to check out the health centre in Grand Continental Hotel, they had Malay , Vietnamese and PRC for overnite,. Rate from RM400.00 For Malay and Vietnamese, RM500.00 for PRC. They can also send the lady to you if you are staying at different hotel. That was available last year, the wind is still blowing strong, dunno if there is any changes there.

tan4968
01-06-2005, 01:58 PM
any girls in the HC offering CIM ? very keen to try , and promise to post fr if got the chance to try. Thanks brudders

axor3333
10-06-2005, 12:43 AM
any girls in the HC offering CIM ? very keen to try , and promise to post fr if got the chance to try. Thanks brudders

any new kangtoa in kuantan?

ErnTay
14-06-2005, 12:49 AM
very helpful of you brother gigantic, Kuantan here I come :D

gigantic_tk
14-06-2005, 10:46 AM
very helpful of you brother gigantic, Kuantan here I come :D

Help you can help to update the summarize sheet to make it relevant and useful. Thanks a lot.

tan4968
13-07-2005, 11:21 AM
went to MS Garden Hotel last week, like to try brown sugar this time. As recommended by Bother gigantic tk, ask okt for Jessica, was told no more working there, and Mandy same also. Then he recommend a young local chinese girl name GiGi. Actually the HC has 2 rooms upstair for bonking sessions, as there were full, no choice to proceed to normal room behind the reception. wait in the room for a while, come a young and sweet looking girl, looks tired, ask her whether no enough sleep, she say yes and ask me to wash myshelf.
As i strip and lay on bed, she also strip and lay beside me. I tried to chit chat with her, but look a bit lan seh, never mind my purpose is to fuck her and enjoy, don't care too much. After harden my didi with her hand, then proceed to bj. can feel that she is inexprienced. flip over and suck her nipples, lick her ears and she start soft moan oledi. Try to finger her pussy but she rejected. So put on cap, insert on her, this is the tightest hole I had tried, excited oledi. Do her missionery, doggie. ask her to spread her legs and sit on the bed , pump her with me standing beside the bed, after that doing koala bear style, fantastic ! and finished off with missionery.

Name : GiGi ( say she is from permas jaya)
Weght : abt 45 kg
Height : 5' 3"
Body : slim
Breast : B cup
Skin : smooth and fair
Looks : 9/10
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : RM198
RTF : yes, must try again before the hole get loose.

This is the first & formal FR that i post. Hope bothers enjoy it and give some advice, Thank you

abflug34
15-10-2006, 11:11 PM
there's any update??????????

DeKuip
05-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Anyone has Kuantan updates??

reloadedprimus
28-04-2007, 08:51 PM
hehe yea guys
any update for kuantan ? will be going there for work soon !!!!

:) probably staying at hyatt , but then again its like my 2nd time in kuantan since i was a young boy, so any info would be great ! :)

thanks bros

jerrystockton
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Went to Kuantan, due to limited time didnt manage to log in SBF to check the latest info. Appointment ended 8.45pm, quickly drove around the city and saw a few karaoke but cant find any spa. Almost wanted to head back KL, suddently saw a Health Club on the 1st floor of a Hotel nearby the big mosque.PArk the car in front of the hotel and went up. The place very run down, a young OKT greet me and asked me wat i want. Told him to serve me a beer 1st. went to toilet saw a few of WLs age around 35++ and look rating 4/10. Went out from toilet saw a younger MILF, asked her name but she replied no. 22. Here is the summary
Name: No. 22 (Joey, she told me after the session)
Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: B cup but sag
Massage Skill: 5.5/10
HJ: 6.5/10 (She told just started as wl 2 months back, however she quite skillful in HJ and suck nipple. Either she is a fast learner or she's a liar)
Damage: RM 61 (massage), RM 50 (HJ), RM 8 (Tiger)
Extra Service: RM 130 !! (didnt take)
Conclusion: Place run down, price not cheap, WL not pretty.
WIR: NO!
Any sifus can update me as i will go there again next week. Thanks

fc69
09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Was in Kuantan with friend yesterday, had 2 hours to kill. Hopped into MS Garden. Of all the things, Pak Lah was visiting. So no choice but to order room service. Quite disappointing. Here is the FR.

Name : Ice (No 69)
Look : 6/10
Body : 5/10 (Average Body with stomach)
Boobs: 32A (small boobs & stiff nipples)
Ht : ~160 cm
BBBJ : 6/10 wanted to do CBJ but I threatened to change another girl
Frenching : Didnt try...she just had lunch
Fingering : Yes
FJ : 6/10 (quite tight)
Service : 5/10 (talk too much)
RTF : No.
Damage : RM200
Overall : Average and actually not worth the money

Friend took Ester and the standard is the same. Will be going back to Kuantan in October for a week, hope to see more FRs from fellow samsters.

jerrystockton
10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Will visit kuantan more frequent from august until end oct 07. Since not much info in SBF, i will be the scout in kuantan and my first destination would be MS Garden. Will visit there in the coming Tuesday and Friday. Any bros wanna share more info ?? Thanks:)

penetration
11-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Dear bros,

A few years back I was there for a business trip and was staying in CitiView Hotel if not mistaken. There's a Health centre in it. Did not go to the spa but call room service instead. So not so sure about the facilties in it. Call the extension no and ask for a young good service gal. A few minutes later, the bell rang and saw a quite good looking ckt. Will not write FR on it as it was years back. Think the damage is 198 then. Maybe you guys could check it out.

jerrystockton
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Dear bros,

A few years back I was there for a business trip and was staying in CitiView Hotel if not mistaken.
Hmm..bro, few yrs back...Anyway, where is the hotel located ? Town area ? Thanks

jerrystockton
09-09-2007, 09:41 AM
just back fr kuantan for a 5 days trip there. Cheonging there will cost as much or even more than kl spa. Traditional Massage will cost rm 60 / session whereby it will only cost rm 38 in KL. Happening places are as following:-
a) MS Garden
b) Citi View
c) Grand Continental
d) Suraya (place is quite run down)
I tried a local CKT in MS Garden, here are the stats
Number: Should be 28
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 32B
FJ: 6/10
AR: Not available
BJ: Very brief
Overall: 5/10
Damage: rm200
WIR: No

ProfessorOokami
09-09-2007, 10:48 AM
just back fr kuantan for a 5 days trip there. Cheonging there will cost as much or even more than kl spa. Traditional Massage will cost rm 60 / session whereby it will only cost rm 38 in KL. Happening places are as following:-
a) MS Garden
b) Citi View
c) Grand Continental
d) Suraya (place is quite run down)
I tried a local CKT in MS Garden, here are the stats
Number: Should be 28
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 32B
FJ: 6/10
AR: Not available
BJ: Very brief
Overall: 5/10
Damage: rm200
WIR: No

Better save your money and cheong at Kowloon. Worth every sen for bonking Monica :D

jerrystockton
09-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Better save your money and cheong at Kowloon. Worth every sen for bonking Monica :D

Well said bro, I agree. However, sometimes travel outstation can be quite broing especially during night time somemore travel alone. Nothing much can do except cheong alone..:D

ProfessorOokami
09-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Well said bro, I agree. However, sometimes travel outstation can be quite broing especially during night time somemore travel alone. Nothing much can do except cheong alone.

Yah, I fully agree with you regarding being lonely and boring [in engineering terms, "boring" means "drilling holes":D ] especially travelling alone.

At least Kuantan has some happenings, if you go to Muar...sure die from boredom :o

Green Goblin
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Bro jerrystockton. Nice contribution on Kuantan. All this time I thot onlky have salted dried fish .

kkc69
10-09-2007, 02:37 AM
I'll be going there in a week, bound to be bored at night.
Kuantan seems to be small place but I heard that there are FLs and underground activities going on. Would anyone have contacts for PRC joints?
The places mentioned have low and poor stocks. Not up to standard at all..
Pls share or pm me the contacts. Tq.

KLKOOL
10-09-2007, 02:49 AM

If people share not good enough for you then look for it yourself lorr :rolleyes:

jerrystockton
11-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Kuantan seems to be small place but I heard that there are FLs and underground activities going on. Would anyone have contacts for PRC joints?

Easy, just ask the ppl who furnished u the info. If he also heard from his fren, then just ask him to ask his fre where to find those joints. I will go there again this friday and next tuesday.Waiting for ur news ya ...thanks

kkc69
14-09-2007, 11:53 AM
We are supposed to share good things around.
But seems that there are so few joints in kuantan.
I heard about a prc joint with goodies but not sure where it is.
I knew about this from a taxi uncle when i was there few months back.
When i call his mobile its no longer in service.
Maybe uncle is part time okt got nabbed...
Any bro to share good experience in kuantan...pls post:D

sexypirate
17-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Hello all brudder, I be heading to Kuantan tomorrow...will be staying overnight...any actions going on? Please pm..thanks a lot! :)

DeKuip
17-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Hello all brudder, I be heading to Kuantan tomorrow...will be staying overnight...any actions going on? Please pm..thanks a lot! :)

if later i can get the person i wanna speak to i will sms u all the details.. that kuantan farker only wake up at 6pm coz he works at nite. :cool:

sexypirate
17-09-2007, 01:51 PM
if later i can get the person i wanna speak to i will sms u all the details.. that kuantan farker only wake up at 6pm coz he works at nite. :cool:

brudder, u r my god of sex....isit any good tom yam there? :D

Thank you so much!

DeKuip
18-09-2007, 10:37 AM
brudder, u r my god of sex....isit any good tom yam there? :D

Thank you so much!

God LKH arr! Me just try to help u..

Call that person in kuantan asked him got stocks boh.. his 1st reaction is:

U want foc 1 or pay 1? Ma hai.. i anwser him.. pay 1 ofcoz!!! hurhurhur..

Sorry bro, no tom yam in kuantan.. i will try to ask him send gers to ur hotel to choose. Update u later.

lled1978
19-09-2007, 03:21 PM
been to kuantan long ago, then at cityview, got one gal called joey, okok, she claim from ipoh, small breast, but service wise ok.

anyway, how is kuantan lately? any new joint? never go back for long time liau. ehehhe

owesome_78
23-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Hi All,

Are you all intrested with the gals from china and just go thru with the agent without massage and spa?? 45 mins per shot RM160.

sexypirate
25-09-2007, 04:49 PM
All brudders,

Actions in MegaView Hotel, Kuantan
-----------------------------------

After meeting up clients in Kuantan, well I decided to stay overnight since I heard there were actions been going around. I made up my mind to stay at Mega View Hotel, since I can enjoy good scenery from Kuantan River.

Check-in about 6 pm, straight call up the HC in the hotel. A women pick-up, ask her a few questions about the charges. Massage is RM63 nett. Well, I think should be ok....decide to bonk later since haven't take dinner. Rush to dinner and come back. Change to shorts and t-shirt, headed to HC.

A women greeted me, I asked her, please give me those is friendly and is available for extra service. She nodded and I smiled back.....nice!

A chinese ML come in into my room......is a secluded room....with shower facility...have a massage bed...those standing one. First sight, is a local chinese lady. I got naked....she started to massage me. Very routine, back, neck, legs and turn around, chest and molest aka touch2 my didi.....no reaction o.......since local chinese so sianzzz liao.....

But I'm freakin horny, wtf.....tot wanna fuck a local Kuantan, but came a local KL ML....gosh...boring! Anyway....still wanna try her out.....she bath me.....clean herself too........
She is petite, small boobs, small ass (love it)...cos can dig deep in doggie! Ok la...........
She cat-bath me...lick my nipples, bite a little, give me BBBJ....no bad...quite good....then cap me....ride me cow-gal. After awhile.....i doggie her.....pump her hard from behind...she cannot scream since other rooms got ppl.....so exciting! I knew I'm doin a good job...hehe! wow cannot stand lo....wanna cum liao...so ask her change to missionary! Fingered her a little....got a bit water wo....ok la......fuck her in missionary...pump really hard....finally cum...gosh....overall I rated it a GOOD fuck..!! :D

Name: Didnt Ask, No. 21
Boobs:32B
Body: Petite (My Type)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes, please try a nyonya gal from Malacca...tell the woman at the front desk...this gal have good figure and great boobs...SYT too....hot property here!
Damage: RM63 (Massage), RM120(FJ)-nego

sexypirate
25-09-2007, 04:50 PM
All brudders,

After meeting up clients in Kuantan, well I decided to stay overnight since I heard there were actions been going around. I made up my mind to stay at Mega View Hotel, since I can enjoy good scenery from Kuantan River.

Check-in about 6 pm, straight call up the HC in the hotel. A women pick-up, ask her a few questions about the charges. Massage is RM63 nett. Well, I think should be ok....decide to bonk later since haven't take dinner. Rush to dinner and come back. Change to shorts and t-shirt, headed to HC.

A women greeted me, I asked her, please give me those is friendly and is available for extra service. She nodded and I smiled back.....nice!

A chinese ML come in into my room......is a secluded room....with shower facility...have a massage bed...those standing one. First sight, is a local chinese lady. I got naked....she started to massage me. Very routine, back, neck, legs and turn around, chest and molest aka touch2 my didi.....no reaction o.......since local chinese so sianzzz liao.....

But I'm freakin horny, wtf.....tot wanna fuck a local Kuantan, but came a local KL ML....gosh...boring! Anyway....still wanna try her out.....she bath me.....clean herself too........
She is petite, small boobs, small ass (love it)...cos can dig deep in doggie! Ok la...........
She cat-bath me...lick my nipples, bite a little, give me BBBJ....no bad...quite good....then cap me....ride me cow-gal. After awhile.....i doggie her.....pump her hard from behind...she cannot scream since other rooms got ppl.....so exciting! I knew I'm doin a good job...hehe! wow cannot stand lo....wanna cum liao...so ask her change to missionary! Fingered her a little....got a bit water wo....ok la......fuck her in missionary...pump really hard....finally cum...gosh....overall I rated it a GOOD fuck..!! :D

RTF: Yes, please try a nyonya gal from Malacca...tell the woman at the front desk...this gal have good figure and great boobs...SYT too....hot property here!

DeKuip
25-09-2007, 05:12 PM
All brudders,

wei cipet latest BEG member.. u dont talk cock need play futsal and gf nite bla bla bla.. this week i count u in.. if not u keep eating expired abalones loh. hurhurhur..

DeKuip
25-09-2007, 05:17 PM
oh.. almost forgot. cipet sexypirate, last sunday a sms suppose send to u by a ger but sent wronly to me.. 1st i din knew the sms was for u but soon after she sent me 1 more sms said sorry.. it was for XXXXX.. hahaha.

Very lam leh.. want me post it here? :p

jerrystockton
25-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Bro seypirate,good contribution. Up you 2 points...cheers

sexypirate
25-09-2007, 05:34 PM
oh.. almost forgot. cipet sexypirate, last sunday a sms suppose send to u by a ger but sent wronly to me.. 1st i din knew the sms was for u but soon after she sent me 1 more sms said sorry.. it was for XXXXX.. hahaha.

Very lam leh.. want me post it here? :p

isit? sure boh?...so lucky meh........who ar? :cool:

jerrystockton
05-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Went to Kuantan, saw a LSB, Mona Lisa nearby MAA building. Went up and saw 3 ckt (old and big size), 2 NL (one is young and the other one is MILF). Told the lady okt that i want the NL MILF. Here is the stat.
Name: Amy
Look: Big eyes and tall nose 6.5/10
Body: she told me 38C, i would say 36B. Slim but got nice boobs. 7/10
BJ: 6/10
Damage: RM 30 for 30min session, RM 40 for BJ
WIR: May be, but the place quite run down.

caspade85
27-05-2011, 12:02 AM
those service still available?? LoL~~:D

Skyvergil83
28-05-2011, 01:56 AM
All brudders,

Is it the gal no 77 and name 'Chrixt'???

loppp
28-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Bro, the post was like 4 years ago and you still remember?

Skyvergil83
29-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Hahaha.... definitely... but if is true is no 77.... she's not there anymore...
Heard that she move to melaka di...

holahola
01-06-2011, 02:08 PM
hye..newbie here..stil dun know wat is ML, BBBJ...bla...bla..am looking for lobang in kuantan..anyone got cntc?got 1 lady(said from sabah) when i went for mssge in KL..she's in need of money bcoz her HC is undr rnvation i thnk..will share her number..but gve me kuantan cnct 1st..:):):) pm me..

tq

escortg69
26-07-2011, 09:26 AM
got prc cntct rm160-180 per shot. bored of prc, hunting or russian/uzbek/europe got info? will share if exchange... hehehe

golliath21
03-02-2012, 12:01 AM
hi all..

me already hunt girl for fj...but no luck..just have hj only...surely go to spa only ask if fj available..but none of them say yes sure can...almost already to all spa house like dxexm xpa....but still can get fj...

please pm me is the mx gxxxxn really can get fj...and how to ask for it...i think if i ask directly sure they say that i sex crazy....hahaha..

later after got pm wit u guys .,i share it here k...if can pm me with no that gil can do fj...with nice perfect body...price no prob...

thanks...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

angelangelic
19-02-2012, 01:45 PM
MS garden still have fj advailable? i'm newbie here~ wanted o ask how to ask for the service

88syl
19-02-2012, 06:49 PM
ya ms garden still got fj take lift down to basement floor

golliath21
21-02-2012, 10:50 AM
here's mine,

went to Mx Gxxxxn HC...ermm..nicely done,but without any shout she use to do,afraid ppl know...but nice 30 min fj + etc...can ask do 69 skill....hehehe...me love it...lick their pussy...

Name: helen,no 6
Damage: RM200 (full service)