PDA

View Full Version : Guess PUB !!!!!!

lesnar
19-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Hey Bros, Anyone been to Guess pub b4? I used to be quite a regular there.
Recently, i just went there again. All the girls are NEW and they've never been better than before !! Trust me, u wouldn't be disappointed.

Here's my FR,

Name: Fanny
Looks: 6/10
Bust: D cup (Thats what attracted me about!!)
Interaction: Very Chatty
Damage: Must treat her drink. One glass about 20++ ringit.

Name: Amy
Looks: 9/10
Figure: Tall, Slim and Demure.

Name: Lady Boss of the Pub.
Looks: 8/10
Figure: Hour Glass.
Interaction: Once you get to know her, she will clings to you like you are a dancing pole.

Think your should know that pubs in JB are like DNP.

But just that it is a different type of enjoyment.

Trust me, this is a much better place than DNP. How i feel is DNP girls are more materialistic than Guess pub.

Location: Actually i don't really know the name of the road. Last time my friend always drive there, but now he is not around anymore. So now, i just take a cab with chinese drivers, tell them Guess Pub, and they will bring you there.

Hakoshu
19-08-2004, 04:44 PM
say liao like never say.....

Accountant
19-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Ya loh, seem like give u a nice place but without the map, how to find the place?
Hey bro, can u further describe the place, so i can go there and "research".

gigantic_tk
19-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Recently, i just went there again. All the girls are NEW and they've never been better than before !! Trust me, u wouldn't be disappointed.

Here's my FR,

Interaction: Once you get to know her, she will clings to you like you are a dancing pole.

Trust me, this is a much better place than DNP. How i feel is DNP girls are more materialistic than Guess pub.

Location: Actually i don't really know the name of the road. Last time my friend always drive there, but now he is not around anymore. So now, i just take a cab with chinese drivers, tell them Guess Pub, and they will bring you there.

At least there should be a prominent building or object nearby, dun tell me that this place is in "Johore Desert" surrounded only by rubber and oil palm trees........Any nearby Hotels, patrol station. makan places etc.........

jbguy
19-08-2004, 05:49 PM
I think this Pub is near to Pelangi,at Jalan Serampang, u can see this pub when you go to Leisure Mall Pelangi, b4 the first traffic light,on your right hand side,second of the shop lot. :p

toothbrush
19-08-2004, 07:33 PM
I think this Pub is near to Pelangi,at Jalan Serampang, u can see this pub when you go to Leisure Mall Pelangi, b4 the first traffic light,on your right hand side,second of the shop lot. :p

It always good to have local bro like u around

Malaysian Datuk
19-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Will check out GUESS to see if really so good....I feel all the pubs along Jalan Serampang more or less the same standard, my personal favourite is Riverpool (corny name I know) :)

Cummings
19-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Will check out GUESS to see if really so good....I feel all the pubs along Jalan Serampang more or less the same standard, my personal favourite is Riverpool (corny name I know) :)

Bro, there is one pub just before loveboat. The name is something pool too. Saw some very sexily dressed girls walking in as I was going to LB. Wondering is it the same pub that you just mentioned?

skyline69
20-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the FR - but what can happen in the pub? Touch touch rubba rubba? Or just tok cok tok cok?

Thanks bro... I wanna go drinking in JB veli soon... HEHEHHEHE

Here's my FR,

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Bro, there is one pub just before loveboat. The name is something pool too. Saw some very sexily dressed girls walking in as I was going to LB. Wondering is it the same pub that you just mentioned?

Guess Pub is the 2nd shop at the end of the shop houses of the same row with Love Boat, Lavendar & Season. You could see the pub from the traffic light leading to Pelangi Leisure Mall. You should not miss the big and bright signboard.

Thanks for the FR - but what can happen in the pub? Touch touch rubba rubba? Or just tok cok tok cok?

Thanks bro... I wanna go drinking in JB veli soon... HEHEHHEHE

What can happen in a Pub? Spare a bit more time, effort and cash which you will probably get lucky with one of them to go for supper and then disco. The rest depends on your charm and her needs.

lesnar
20-08-2004, 08:32 AM
You are right about the location Bro!

Sorry i am not very good at describing location.

Remeber to all Bro, who is going, its better to take a Chinese cab driver. Because Malay cab drivers may not know the way.

Guess Pub is the 2nd shop at the end of the shop houses of the same row with Love Boat, Lavendar & Season. You could see the pub from the traffic light leading to Pelangi Leisure Mall. You should not miss the big and bright signboard.

What can happen in a Pub? Spare a bit more time, effort and cash which you will probably get lucky with one of them to go for supper and then disco. The rest depends on your charm and her needs.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Ought to try it then

MrDevil
20-08-2004, 12:02 PM
You are right about the location Bro!

Sorry i am not very good at describing location.

Remeber to all Bro, who is going, its better to take a Chinese cab driver. Because Malay cab drivers may not know the way.

you can tell the cab driver to head to Pelangi Leisure Mall and I am sure every cab driver know the way. On the traffic light before reaching Leisure Mall, you should see Guess Pub.

There are several other pub around there that is pretty popular too like Xanadu, Coma, Starworld and few others forgotten the name. It have been years since I cheonged Pub, good innocent night.

Hakoshu
20-08-2004, 12:08 PM
sounds good :D

Ah Dez
22-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Guess pub is just along Jalan Serampang....... just around LoveBoat only..

but didn't know the Lady Boss can have such high rating...

anyway, the lady boss used to be a Mummy at 1 of the Discos... so the Girls are mostly from there.

but there got less than 10 girls....

so..Who wants to go? ;)

humsuplow
22-08-2004, 11:54 PM

anyway, the lady boss used to be a Mummy at 1 of the Discos... so the Girls are mostly from there.

so..Who wants to go? ;)

The Lady Boss is quite chio. If not mistaken, her name is Cindy. A very good kisser. :D

Malaysian Datuk
25-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Mummy Cindy ex-Jazz & Blues?

humsuplow
26-08-2004, 12:21 AM

Not sure about that. She's in late 20's or early 30's.

littleworm
26-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Sorry guys ... meaning no hanky panky in this pub? Depending on how much sweet-talking u can b ... the rest is only 'carrot head drink' like DNP?

Ah Dez
26-08-2004, 06:54 PM

Nope.... Wrong 1, Cindy might be moving to Ye Lai Xiang

Ah Dez
26-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Sorry guys ... meaning no hanky panky in this pub? Depending on how much sweet-talking u can b ... the rest is only 'carrot head drink' like DNP?

We are talking about PUBS... PUBS are all the same... unless we are changing topic to LA SUP BAR.

mopiko
27-08-2004, 04:35 AM
Nope.... Wrong 1, Cindy might be moving to Ye Lai Xiang

I thought Mummy cindy went to sakura disco?

Ah Dez
27-08-2004, 04:37 AM
I thought Mummy cindy went to sakura disco?

That mummy you saw, was MINDY, not CINDY and she is not from JAZZ AND BLUE.

Ah Tan
27-08-2004, 05:54 AM

so..Who wants to go? ;)

i am new to the scene....can show me around? hehe

Ah Dez
30-08-2004, 02:02 AM
OkOk... intro more about the place.

Guess Pub, has about total 8 girls.

The Prettiest, i think, should be Amy, only 20 years old, i think come down from KL less than 3 mths ago. but looks OK only.
If not, can see Lisa or Feeling, both only OK standard... but in Serampang area... can consider.

the place itself..... the last time i went, it smells like a LSB.. the same air fresher as those LSBs.

The Ladies Drink is the MOST EXPENSIVE in the whole of SERAMPANG area. Cost $24++ , even more expensive than DNP.
Even De Biers or De benz cost $1 lesser.

Beer, non-ladies would cost about $45 for Heineken not yet +++.

but it is 1 of the only few pubs u can find Tsing Tao Beer..

Thats all about the place.

mopiko
30-08-2004, 02:04 AM
OkOk... intro more about the place.

Guess Pub, has about total 8 girls.

The Prettiest, i think, should be Amy, only 20 years old, i think come down from KL less than 3 mths ago. but looks OK only.
If not, can see Lisa or Feeling, both only OK standard... but in Serampang area... can consider.

the place itself..... the last time i went, it smells like a LSB.. the same air fresher as those LSBs.

The Ladies Drink is the MOST EXPENSIVE in the whole of SERAMPANG area. Cost $24++ , even more expensive than DNP.
Even De Biers or De benz cost $1 lesser.

Beer, non-ladies would cost about $45 for Heineken not yet +++.

but it is 1 of the only few pubs u can find Tsing Tao Beer..

Thats all about the place.

That is why i don't like the place, Expensive !

Ah Dez
30-08-2004, 02:12 AM
That is why i don't like the place, Expensive !

It always has been.

alantan27
02-02-2005, 01:21 PM
Go to Guess Pub yesterday

Will never go DNP anymore, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Spend only half the price compare with DNP

2) Gal can touch

3) only 1-2 gal will come and sit with me and they will sit longer (mine only 1 gal and she sit with me whole nite from 1030-3am) compare with DNP where a group of 4-5 gals will sit with u and they r mostly hit and run

mictanck
02-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi,
any bro wana go tonite?
msg me at 9198xxxx

alantan27
02-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi,
any bro wana go tonite?
msg me at 9198xxxx

GO GUESS??
xxxx HOW TO CALL??

greatnyc
03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I used to go Guess Pub often few years back. Cindy was a hot owner.
She will caress you and even let you touch her when you buy her drinks!
I remember once Cindy actually allow me to slip my hand into her flimsy
top and massage her soft big breast and tweating her delicious nipples!
Not so sure about now. Low on vit M so long time no go. :)

alantan27
03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
wat !!!!
go to guess pub yesterday
saw cindy
wat damn chio mah

sugardad
04-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Which one was cindy ?? Was there on sat night too ?? You mean the sexiest gal there was cindy? What time you saw her ??

alantan27
04-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Which one was cindy ?? Was there on sat night too ?? You mean the sexiest gal there was cindy? What time you saw her ??

YEAH THE MOST SEXY GAL THERE WAS CINDY
THE ONE WHO KEEP SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE ONE
SHE WAS THERE ALL THE WAY WAT

sugardad
06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
OK, I knew she was, spoken to some other people and found out Cindy and two other girl are the new owner of the joint. Thanks for the info bro.

Osama
11-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Was at guess pub less then 2 hours ago. Like one of the experience samster said, it's a pub not a LSB. So those looking for action will have to spend a lot more time and money.

As it was a sunday night, kinda quiet there. There was 3 of us and only 1 gal sat with us. Call herself May. Quite a looker, but didn't do much. Unless you enjoying TALKING to cute gals and slowly get close to them. Then it's a place for you. For those who wants action and don't want to play this kind of "games", please avoid.

Of course, maybe we are not so sweet talkers or don't look that rich, that why we didn't get to do much. So do please share any better experiences which you might have there. :)

alantan27
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Was at guess pub less then 2 hours ago. Like one of the experience samster said, it's a pub not a LSB. So those looking for action will have to spend a lot more time and money.

As it was a sunday night, kinda quiet there. There was 3 of us and only 1 gal sat with us. Call herself May. Quite a looker, but didn't do much. Unless you enjoying TALKING to cute gals and slowly get close to them. Then it's a place for you. For those who wants action and don't want to play this kind of "games", please avoid.

Of course, maybe we are not so sweet talkers or don't look that rich, that why we didn't get to do much. So do please share any better experiences which you might have there. :)

I was there last sat also
I admit I spend a lot there
i know abt 5-6 gal there
and have hug and touch most of them
but i am trying to avoid knowing more gal lah
very siong

skyline69
12-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I was there last sat also
I admit I spend a lot there
i know abt 5-6 gal there
and have hug and touch most of them
but i am trying to avoid knowing more gal lah
very siong

Bro - how much are the drinks at Guess Pub? Maybe I will sian them this few weeks. Anytips?

alantan27
12-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Bro - how much are the drinks at Guess Pub? Maybe I will sian them this few weeks. Anytips?

ladies drink abt $25

JBPlayer
15-07-2005, 02:59 AM
walao went there a some time ago... got laser and everything... babes there not bad but always wanna whack ladies bucket... overall quite good lar.....

alantan27
15-07-2005, 09:18 AM
walao went there a some time ago... got laser and everything... babes there not bad but always wanna whack ladies bucket... overall quite good lar.....

what laser??

JBPlayer
17-07-2005, 03:04 AM
what laser??
got laser meaning got laser lighting lor...... :D

alantan27
17-07-2005, 03:02 PM
who want to know can call my bro ... he was working inside can intro pretty girl to u.
uncle simon 012-7723187

which one is uncle simon??
old one or young one?
as far as i know there is only 1 uncle there
and he is the boss

technerd21
17-07-2005, 04:48 PM

Me have the same experience. :-)

lesnar
30-07-2005, 08:00 AM
There are two owner. Cindy is the wife of the other male owner. Not many people knows about this..

lesnar
03-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Anybody went to this pub recently?

It was so long ago since i went there....

Thinking of making a trip there on Monday...

Smeagol
25-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Anybody know the opening hours of these pubs?? Or the pubs in DNP?? :confused:

manutdrock
26-10-2005, 12:14 AM
can i know wat is DNP stands for???? any also how much must i bring to go to GUESS pub and DNP???? which pub u guys prefer???? which one is cheap and have many gals accompany u?????? and where is DNP????

len88
26-10-2005, 12:55 AM
can i know wat is DNP stands for???? any also how much must i bring to go to GUESS pub and DNP???? which pub u guys prefer???? which one is cheap and have many gals accompany u?????? and where is DNP????

there got a pub in city plaza (city bank )... lv3~or lv4 forgot already ....
nice place .... can train football and pool ..

manutdrock
26-10-2005, 12:58 AM
can i know wat is DNP stands for???????? any also how much must i bring to go to GUESS pub and DNP???? which pub u guys prefer???? which one is cheap and have many gals accompany u?????? and where is DNP????

manutdrock
26-10-2005, 01:00 AM
where is city plaza??? lene88 answer the whole questions.......

mykhel13
26-10-2005, 02:46 AM
can i know wat is DNP stands for???????? any also how much must i bring to go to GUESS pub and DNP???? which pub u guys prefer???? which one is cheap and have many gals accompany u?????? and where is DNP????

i shall answer the first question: DNP actually stands for Dragon & Phoenix. This building is owned by the Dragon & Phoenix garment factory located behind DNP Plaza but this factory also been demolished and being developed. Guess property is better than garment manufacturing. settle first question.
next question: how much to bring? depends how much you willing to spendlah! :p
next question: which pub u guys prefer??? walau, how to answer this one? everyone got their own preferences mah. if u want to know, park yr car at Jln Serampang and walk into each pub and find out yr favourite.
next question: which one is cheap and have many gals accompany u?????? if u want many girls accompany you and yet cheap, i suggest you try Thailand. In JB everything also expensive. pretty girls lagi ex. if auntie grade maybe can get cheaper hehehe :D
next question: and where is DNP???? as u head in from Singapore, get on to Jln Tebrau (the one that will bring u to Plaza Pelangi) and u will pass the inner ring road. dun go up, keep going straight you will pass by CityPlaza (Citibank) and you will see Hotel Selesa after the BP station. Turn left into this junction and u will see New York Hotel on yr right. go straight and u can see Plaza DNP on yr left at the traffic lights. good luck!

6" boy
26-10-2005, 09:36 AM
I thought DNP = Dog and Pig (as it is a place for all dog & pig friend gather to have fun) heh heh heh

JB no cheap place lah. U have to buy drink for the girls and open a lot of buckets only they willing to sit and chit chat with you.

Enjoy.

jbguy
26-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I thought DNP = Dog and Pig (as it is a place for all dog & pig friend gather to have fun) heh heh heh

JB no cheap place lah. U have to buy drink for the girls and open a lot of buckets only they willing to sit and chit chat with you.

Enjoy.
Hahaa.. me also know a lot of "DOG Friend & PIG Friend" at this place.:p

Mykhel_13,
Very good answer, but wat i think better ask him go to LSB in JB, more gal to choose and worth...also can touch and bonk.

len88
27-10-2005, 12:16 PM
where is city plaza??? lene88 answer the whole questions.......

city plaza = city bank
opposite the polis station and stadium ...
there got a bp petrol station infront ...
quite near the new york hotel and grand continental hotel

humsuplow
28-10-2005, 01:49 PM

Hi Bro,

can give me her number? Does she do FL?
Cheers!:)

youngboy_jb
28-10-2005, 06:17 PM
That day while driving along terbau highway, i saw another Guess Pub...this 1 is facing terbau highway (not on serampang)...in fact, its one block behind serampang...where the famous "Lao Fu Zhi" mee hoon kuey is.

Anyone know if this is the same Guess Pub as the old one?? what about the gers?

KatoeyLover69
28-10-2005, 11:23 PM

DNP = Donkeys and Ponies :p

sugardad
03-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Yap, the old one along Jln Serampang ( next to Tim Sum Place ) had shift there.
Been there twice and its too damn Crowded !!! Miss the old place cos got no much people there.

skykash2000
06-11-2005, 12:05 PM
So now where is the exact location of Guess Pub i am thinking of visiting them this weekend .Rd name,building name ect.Thanks

sugardad
07-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Think its No1, Jalan Abiad. If you reach the road, you will see a brand of sign board that says " Guess Pub "

Its actually one road nearer to Plaza Pelangi comparing to Jalan Serampang.

chicken_little
09-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Guess Pub is the 2nd shop at the end of the shop houses of the same row with Love Boat,

The actual address is JALAN ABIAD not JALAN SERAMPANG anymore... behind the jalan serampang...

chicken_little
09-11-2005, 10:14 AM
The actual address is JALAN ABIAD not JALAN SERAMPANG anymore... behind the jalan serampang...

msgfan
09-11-2005, 02:24 PM

Enjoy.

Wah! 6" boy, you are the champion... Dog and Pig is the best one I have ever heard of ... :D

kelvin25
09-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I though DNP stands for DickN Pussy ??

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2005, 05:20 PM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!!!