PDA

View Full Version : First FR

EyeLevel
30-08-2004, 09:24 AM
my "Virgin" FR, time to contribute back to the 'society' which I have benefitted so much from.... bare with me on my first try.

A group of 4 guys, not really cheongsters, but just needed to let off alot of steam.... where else to go but BKK!!

Thanks to Bro Thai75Food and Mr.Romance.... we had a wonderful time .. .especially at the local pub. Miss the chance to meet Bolllocksman,

Heard from Romance that Delifrance had just flew back to SG.... BRO DELIFRANCE, not sure you still remember me, but we met up some 3 years ago I think.... you brought me to Emmanulle... I never had the chance to thank you properly after that as my projects didn't bring me back to BKK...

Day1
------
Nothing much happen for me... cause after check in, we just rush to do our Shopping, at least we will have something to bring back to Sillypore and show gf/wife that we really went BKK for shopping....
Then met up in the evening with a my friends local thai gal-friend (the decent one) ... and we went for Dinner.

Was suppose to head down to Bombay Bar, but the local friend is not sure where it is, after countless phone calls, we gave up and decided to go to ORBIT.

Nice and posh setup. I would describe it as a up-market-gogo place..
dancers on the bar tops are lookers... and they have a corner where there are chicks you can pick to sit and drink with you.

We decided to buy a bottle at B3500, as the cover for 5 would come up to about the same amt anyway...

As usual, I am too uptight ... sigh.... my friends had to toast me a few drinks before a silly smile creep out from under my skin.... 3 of us went to pick a girl to sit with us.... all are very young, I would put them around high school to university.... but they all say they are at least 22+ ...
It was either we are not good charmers or these girls really don't go home with guest.... Oh well... we did have fun though... my friend had a pretty playful one who showed us, or rather burned a very permanent image of licking cream off from a cocktail shot glass.... GRRRRRHHHHHH .... man, wish that cream was somewhere on me.....

what we did?? just drink and talk shit with the girls.... had tequila shots then lick the salt off the top of my gals breast ( she's still dress...), much later one dancer girl was trying to Tom Yum Kung my friend who is with his local gal-friend... not sure what happ,en but remember she offered me a shot of tequila and I was licking the salt and lime off the top of her bikini line...

we all sober up a little when we saw the bill..... yikes.. B14,000!!!
I'm picturing a big carrot in my head.....

I was feeling fine when we left Orbit, but whoozy in the cab back to the hotel.... felt a bit green walking towards the lift..... and MERLION right into the sandpan ash tray right at the lift lobby.... YUCKs.... the last big plate of vegetable for dinner was all over the place.... quickly jump into the lift and wave my friends good night, while they are still stun and staring...

So apparently while I was concuss in my COLD bed alone, my friends decided to head out to Embassy(??) and booked a bed partner .... Sigh... I'll leave them to fill in on this part.

cont ....

guzzler
30-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Went to bed alone on your first night in BKK....what a shame.

Hope you sobered up and executed correctly the following day!

EyeLevel
30-08-2004, 11:54 AM
he he he bro guzzler..... I did what I had to do on the second day ....

Day 2
--------
Met in the lobby at 10am or was it 11am?.. all 3 of my friends looks VERY 'refresh' with silly smiles on their faces..... NABEI.... and I am still EYELEVEL with sperm (now probably you know how my nick came abouts) ...

All were famish and I brought them to siam Discovery centre to OIISHI... the most incredible japanese buffet I had ..... stuff ourselves silly for B500 each. Was too full and too early to go to a MP at 3pm... so walked around abit around the Siam Square area...

4.30pm headed down to Nataree at rachadapisek via the new MRT... the tank was not entirely full yet, but not too bad..... we sat around abit looking at the tank... and PR alittle with this papasan from Shanghai.... Ah Hai..
gave us recommendations.. one caught my eye and whoosh.... paid 1800 at the counter and up to the rooms...

No. 43. Gemng (don;t know how to spell it,)
1.6m tall, thai-chinese mix. (chocolate skin, kind of like a tanned-chinese)
Nice B cup.. ( just sagging a little)
$10 Coin size areola (NO JOKE, and 1 cm long Nipples)
beautiful-eyes and soft smooth skin,
got a very GFE massage from her...

what you might not like about No.43:
------------------------------------
has a cesarian scar across her abdomen,
Big areola
and talks about her son who needs to go for op... a total put-off to most bros
and she even showed me picture of her son.... that did put me off a little.

personally I was comfortable with her.... needs abit of coaxing to perform, but
I like.... good suction, but.. .sigh ... with cover...... anyway it was a pretty good session..... overshot the 1.5hrs a little ...she did offer me 2 shots, but I only took up 1....

While sitting back at the viewing area waiting for my friends... it suddenly dawn on me why I chose 43 ..... she looks like my ex ..... if I had realise that earlier... ha ha ha ha.... i would have gone for a few shots.... ha ha ha ha..
that also explain why I was ok with Her 'bad points' I highlighted.

Check my cellphone and Saw Bro Thai75Food is in nataree as well!!... gave him a call... OOps... heng ah... he was just about to start action.... told us to carry on with our plans.. .and he will give me a call when he is done...

anyway... one by one my friends came down... they all took the 2k girls, 2 hr... now you know why I have to wait... One friend, could not stop talking about his girl.... No 115... I took a look at her when she was back in the tank.... no bad... I like her luscious suck-cock lips.... mmmmmmmm

After a work-out, all were famished again.. and I brought them down to this restaurant, BUA at Convent road... I like the food there...
anyway, when we got out of the Silom MRT station..... Shits!... it was pouring.... and Bro T75F called.... told him where we are heading and he says he will meet us at the restuarant.

So had a good meal at BUA, finally met Bro T75F ... during dinner, fellow Bro Mr.Romance called up t75F... Mr.Romance was with Bollocksman and they went bouncing around.... haven't fix a place, so we decided to confirm later on where to meet.

so 4 of us plus T75F decided to head down to Soi Cowboy to take a look...
the minute we step into Soi Cowboy... Bro T75F was 'assualted' from the beginning till the end of the short street..... Sigh.... I'm no more the favourite among the local girls...... :o ...

finally went into one.... Damn, I seroiusly cannot remember the name of the joint we went into...... not much action in there... the girls dancing on stage were not really into it.... a few not too bad... but none really caught our eye... Anyway were went in with intention to kill some time and have a beer.
1 girl did get all our attention though, but alas, she was visiting her friend working in the joint..... hmmmmm wonder where she works.

Mr.Romance called and gave us directions to go to somewhere.... it was off the charts of our tourist map... ha ha ha.... but we made the right chioce by going.... Bro Romance brought us to this local pub, with live band playing thai pop songs..... and the crowd there was spontaneous and really party...
I think I love about local pubs... you really get a feel of how the people party!... THANKS bro Mr.Romance! .... Bro Thai75Food toasted a chix upstairs and well got her namecard.... better than me... I was chicken-shit, hiding behind T75F.... ha ha ha..... I was half-wasted already...

anyway, after the party ended like 1+ or was it 2am..... we were all still without mates... and Romance brought us down to Ahem..... Siam Coffee shop for "supper"......

Had to say, it was a real eye-opener..... as usual, Bro T75F was like honey... the moment he stepped in... you can see butterflies trying to catch his attention.... anyway, we waved a group over to join us... and I took a fancy to '69' fairly quickly... (a little too quickly) .... I call her 69 because she was wearing a tank top printed with 69. she bears a striking resemblance to Mirai Hoshizaki... boobs are not as big as Mirai though......
grrrrrhhhh......... pure white smooth skin..... good suction... very tight.. she's only 19... .and very sparse hair below..... BUT... .very lazy and she's a white lover.... sian....

lesson learnt... next time pick those that bother to even talk to you and try to get your attention...... blew B4000 for LT for a less than satisfactory night...... but at least my bed is not cold..... OH well....

Surprisingly, my other 3 friends went back to cold beds.....
Bro Thai75Food...... where did you dissapear to with Mr.Romance ?? you 2 took a very long recce walk.... sorry couldn't wait for you guys to get back....
and if you had sms me earlier... I would have asked "Rabbit" to wait for you ...

Cont......

Mr.romance
30-08-2004, 11:16 PM
we all sober up a little when we saw the bill..... yikes.. B14,000!!!
I'm picturing a big carrot in my head.....

cont ....

Wow tat was costly bro. We only spend 7900 baht at Carribean.
I even bought 2 drinks for my 2 poseidon model friends & 1 drink for my ex tirak friend.Ummm maybe u guys bought more drinks for the gals.
Too bad bro Vauxms could not join us at Carribean...

cyrus
30-08-2004, 11:29 PM
I even bought 2 drinks for my 2 poseidon model friends & 1 drink for my ex tirak friend.Ummm maybe u guys bought more drinks for the gals.

Wah Bro, still up at this time ... see pm in short while

Mr.romance
30-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Mr.Romance called and gave us directions to go to somewhere.... it was off the charts of our tourist map... ha ha ha.... but we made the right chioce by going.... Bro Romance brought us to this local pub, with live band playing thai pop songs..... and the crowd there was spontaneous and really party...
I think I love about local pubs... you really get a feel of how the people party!... THANKS bro Mr.Romance! .... Bro Thai75Food toasted a chix upstairs and well got her namecard.... better than me... I was chicken-shit, hiding behind T75F.... ha ha ha..... I was half-wasted already...

anyway, after the party ended like 1+ or was it 2am..... we were all still without mates... and Romance brought us down to Ahem..... Siam Coffee shop for "supper"......

Had to say, it was a real eye-opener..... as usual, Bro T75F was like honey... the moment he stepped in... you can see butterflies trying to catch his attention.... anyway, we waved a group over to join us... and I took a fancy to '69' fairly quickly... (a little too quickly) .... I call her 69 because she was wearing a tank top printed with 69. she bears a striking resemblance to Mirai Hoshizaki... boobs are not as big as Mirai though......
grrrrrhhhh......... pure white smooth skin..... good suction... very tight.. she's only 19... .and very sparse hair below..... BUT... .very lazy and she's a white lover.... sian....

lesson learnt... next time pick those that bother to even talk to you and try to get your attention...... blew B4000 for LT for a less than satisfactory night...... but at least my bed is not cold..... OH well....

Surprisingly, my other 3 friends went back to cold beds.....
Bro Thai75Food...... where did you dissapear to with Mr.Romance ?? you 2 took a very long recce walk.... sorry couldn't wait for you guys to get back....
and if you had sms me earlier... I would have asked "Rabbit" to wait for you ...

Cont......
Hi bro,

Actually i was surprised u guys like the pub called "the 21".It was more to local crowds. U still remember how we "yeam Seam" & the Siam gias look at us like aliens...My ex tirak was actually damn shocked to knoe that it is the 1st time we met up tat day...but we party as if we knoe each other for yrs.

bro thai75food is really the man of the match tat day men...Knowing 2 gals easily tat nite.

Paiseh Me & bro thai75food went recce around the compound of Siam hotel.
I actually quite like the "69" gal that u wanted but since u like her, I better not cut ur queue lor.She is really cute...the cuttest among all FL at Siam coffee shop..But I knoe bro thai75food prefer the rabbit gal.In the end after about an hr of recce, i manage to find a rather cute FL. But to the shock of my life, when she take out her clothes, i realise her tummy hair is more than mine!!!...Shit!!! wat the fuck!!!it really turn me OFF!!!Luckily its a sT of 1500 baht only...heng!

:)

Cummings
30-08-2004, 11:42 PM
i realise her tummy hair is more than mine!!!...Shit!!! wat the fuck!!!it really turn me OFF!!!Luckily its a sT of 1500 baht only...heng!

:)
Actually that girl I up before...... I transplanted my leg hair there while I was doing her. :p

Mr.romance
30-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Actually that girl I up before...... I transplanted my leg hair there while I was doing her. :p

Na bei...Sway men
:(

cyrus
30-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Na bei...Sway men
:(

wah nah beh .. cumming must have cum on her body lah ... that's why hair also stuck on her ...

Cummings
30-08-2004, 11:50 PM
wah nah beh .. cumming must have cum on her body lah ... that's why hair also stuck on her ...
Wah lau bro u picha my lobang liao......Romance gonna cum after me!!! :D

Mr.romance
30-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Wah lau bro u picha my lobang liao......Romance gonna cum after me!!! :D

message deleted

Cummings
30-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Ya lor...Can in cum in ur mouth....
:D
Sorry to bro eyelevel...spoil your thread...Paiseh!!! I will stop cumming here with romance. :o

cyrus
31-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Sorry to bro eyelevel...spoil your thread...Paiseh!!! I will stop cumming here with romance. :o

nebermind lah .. when you have to cum you have to cum .. doesn't matter where :D

Cummings
31-08-2004, 12:17 AM
nebermind lah .. when you have to cum you have to cum .. doesn't matter where :D

Bro you are rite man.....tinai sed ke dai...when we cumming for kafei yen again. Same place same time?

Dun let romance know abt the details too early, if not he cannot tahan cum first how? ;)

bro PM you in a moment...

bollocksman
31-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Ohh thats where u guys went to hunt, !!! at siam hotel after 2AM.

sorry couldnt join u guys, I had an encounter at "Mos Eisley" plus an early morning appointment in my room with a dancer from NEP.

Still had difficulty in waking up next morning. :)

maybe next time dudes..

thai75food
31-08-2004, 09:34 AM

Cont......[/QUOTE]

Rabbit!!! hahaha... though was wasted, can still remember tat rabbit cap and braided hair... she gave me the impression tat's she wild sort..
who is the jap ger u talking abt?? 69 look like her??
wasted u guys leave so early... cos your bac party would only just began in your room... hahaha... thot of giving you the most memorable bac party...
get afew gers party in ur room...
anyway, when u get back from work, do give me a call, cos the party can still be materialise... :D

ya, we did a walk around the block, din realise its quite a distance. pardon me for the 'disappearing' act, cos after the toilet, thot just take a short look trip ard the cafe.

anyway, hope to lim kopi with u n ur bros...

delifrance
31-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Hi Eyelevel

good to know that you enjoyed yourself. yes I remember you. *shake hands*

will catch up again if we can meet again in Bangkok, I'll let Mr Romance do the organizing.

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Ohh thats where u guys went to hunt, !!! at siam hotel after 2AM.

sorry couldnt join u guys, I had an encounter at "Mos Eisley" plus an early morning appointment in my room with a dancer from NEP.

Still had difficulty in waking up next morning. :)

maybe next time dudes..

No problem Bro.... next time... be it BKK or SG ..:) !

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Rabbit!!! hahaha... though was wasted, can still remember tat rabbit cap and braided hair... she gave me the impression tat's she wild sort..
who is the jap ger u talking abt?? 69 look like her??
wasted u guys leave so early... cos your bac party would only just began in your room... hahaha... thot of giving you the most memorable bac party...
get afew gers party in ur room...
anyway, when u get back from work, do give me a call, cos the party can still be materialise... :D

ya, we did a walk around the block, din realise its quite a distance. pardon me for the 'disappearing' act, cos after the toilet, thot just take a short look trip ard the cafe.

anyway, hope to lim kopi with u n ur bros...

My third day FR not up yet.... . we actually were back at Siam the 3rd night.... but this time really just to lim kopi and look see..... ha ha ha.. rabbit was still there......

Actually yesterday I realise "69" is a combinatio of Mirai Hoshizaki and Ryoko Mitake..... wah lau... nose bleed...:p

Whoa... many to 1 ??... grrrrhhhhh I like...
yah.. when I'm back in SG.. definitely will look you and Mr.Romance up for Kopi!!

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi Eyelevel

good to know that you enjoyed yourself. yes I remember you. *shake hands*

will catch up again if we can meet again in Bangkok, I'll let Mr Romance do the organizing.

Wah... * bow *
really honoured you still remember the "vegetarian" me .. ha ha ha
to think the girls in emmanulle thought I was gay .. ha ha ha ha

yes... will find every chance to be back up in BKK...

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:29 PM

YUp....
I heard the knives being sharpened when I saw the look on my friends face.. .ha ha ha ha oh well... there's always a first time and a lesson to be learnt ....... will need you and more veteran Bros to show the rope..

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi bro,

Actually i was surprised u guys like the pub called "the 21".It was more to local crowds. U still remember how we "yeam Seam" & the Siam gias look at us like aliens...My ex tirak was actually damn shocked to knoe that it is the 1st time we met up tat day...but we party as if we knoe each other for yrs.

bro thai75food is really the man of the match tat day men...Knowing 2 gals easily tat nite.

Paiseh Me & bro thai75food went recce around the compound of Siam hotel.
I actually quite like the "69" gal that u wanted but since u like her, I better not cut ur queue lor.She is really cute...the cuttest among all FL at Siam coffee shop..But I knoe bro thai75food prefer the rabbit gal.In the end after about an hr of recce, i manage to find a rather cute FL. But to the shock of my life, when she take out her clothes, i realise her tummy hair is more than mine!!!...Shit!!! wat the fuck!!!it really turn me OFF!!!Luckily its a sT of 1500 baht only...heng!

Alamak, Bro if you tell me you like, I would have let you have her....
maybe you could have brought down her price...
If you had taken "69" I would have taken Rabbit..
I was actually very keen on taking both Rabbit and '69', but '69' wasn't keen,
sigh, so bo bian......if not, wah.. ho say liao!!!!

Good to know that you found "Supper" ... he he he
But .. ha ha ha ha.. .cannot stop laughing when you mention her tummy hair more than yours...... ROTL ..... almost killed myself thinking about your facial expression :eek:

"the 21" was cool... really like that place... personally I always prefer local scene where-ever I go.... if given the chance, I would always try to speak the local language and party with and like the locals.... that's what I call Fun!!!

Your tirak shock that we only knew each other ?? ha ha ha.... Yeah, we definitely did party like donkey-eared friends ... looking forward to more outings with you and bro ThaiFood .. in BKK, SG or whereever!

Cheers!
EyeLevel

EyeLevel
31-08-2004, 01:41 PM

Bro, no sweat... you and Romance had me in stitches reading the CUMMINGs and going between the 2 of you.... plus Cyrus's comments...
made my day...:)

Cheers!
EyeLevel

cyrus
01-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Bro you are rite man.....tinai sed ke dai...when we cumming for kafei yen again. Same place same time?

Dun let romance know abt the details too early, if not he cannot tahan cum first how? ;)

bro PM you in a moment...

Meng-garn na .. dee. If cannot tahan .. gin kafei gap CUM na .. dee mai ... mii protein na, kheng dai mai?

Mr.romance
01-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Alamak, Bro if you tell me you like, I would have let you have her....
maybe you could have brought down her price...
If you had taken "69" I would have taken Rabbit..
I was actually very keen on taking both Rabbit and '69', but '69' wasn't keen,
sigh, so bo bian......if not, wah.. ho say liao!!!!

Good to know that you found "Supper" ... he he he
But .. ha ha ha ha.. .cannot stop laughing when you mention her tummy hair more than yours...... ROTL ..... almost killed myself thinking about your facial expression :eek:

"the 21" was cool... really like that place... personally I always prefer local scene where-ever I go.... if given the chance, I would always try to speak the local language and party with and like the locals.... that's what I call Fun!!!

Your tirak shock that we only knew each other ?? ha ha ha.... Yeah, we definitely did party like donkey-eared friends ... looking forward to more outings with you and bro ThaiFood .. in BKK, SG or whereever!

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Wasted sia...No chance to see "69" pussy & feel her BJ...BTW did she gave u a good BJ?
Wah if both Rabbit & 69 were to do a threesome with U...I can imagine how
"Shiok" ur face will be like..haha..Just joking..No hard feelings hor.
really a waste u guys cannot meet up with us the next day...
BTW the supper I had tat nite is the worst of my life..
May time allow us to have a chance to cheong at BKK again...BTW will u be there again?

EyeLevel
01-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Wasted sia...No chance to see "69" pussy & feel her BJ...BTW did she gave u a good BJ?
May time allow us to have a chance to cheong at BKK again...BTW will u be there again?

"69" was so so only lah,... she is a WHITE-lover... .. no chemistry with her..
but I think if I had taken rabbit..... I would probably be dead dry the next day ... ha ha ha ha...

anyway... now am Down Under.... will be here for a long while... but then.,..
my home-leave, I can always arrange my flight en-route Bkk then Sg.... ha ha hah a....:P

Cheers!
EyeLevel

cyrus
01-09-2004, 10:15 PM

Bro, when will you be heading LOS again? I'm going sooner than expected. Man on a mission liao. You need assistance with "P" ... let me know, I'll check with my TG ..

Cummings
01-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Bro, when will you be heading LOS again? I'm going sooner than expected. Man on a mission liao. You need assistance with "P" ... let me know, I'll check with my TG ..

Bro, u going soon? I wanna go too....Just booked my ticket. Prung nee pai derm kafei mai? May be we can meet up.... I also wanna go help Mr R with P_y mah... ;)

cyrus
01-09-2004, 10:50 PM
Bro, u going soon? I wanna go too....Just booked my ticket. Prung nee pai derm kafei mai? May be we can meet up.... I also wanna go help Mr R with P_y mah... ;)

Prung nee kee mong? Gap krai?

Cummings
01-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Prung nee kee mong? Gap krai?
Will get Mr R to contact u to arrange the time. ask your fren come too lah.

Cummings
01-09-2004, 10:57 PM
My third day FR not up yet.... . EyeLevel
Bro we still waiting for your part 3.....

EyeLevel
02-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Concussed with reading tons of documentation.... almost forgot about Day3... luckily Bro Cummings reminded me.... so here goes.

Day 3
--------

woke up pretty early.... guess it was because i'm now at NoseLevel ... but still need to lower the sperm level.... only had 1 shot the previous night and Conked-out.... Tired to draw '69' into me and rouse/arouse her for an early morning bonk....

nabei, got push my hand away and gave me a exasperated "errrrr"... that kill the horniness and decidedly reduce her tips to ZERO!!!!!...... still a little piss thinking back.... nothing to do and still early... thought struck me... my money still with me ?!!?? got out of bed and checked my pants in the closet and travel wallet locked in my bag.... Phew.. all still intact... was laughing silently in my head, thinking about what my friend did with his money on Night 1 when he had the Embassy girl in his room..
He kept his cash in the Freezer.... ha ha ha ha... that could be the reason for the term "COLD HARD CASH" he he he

Back to bed.. only 8am... sigh...toss and turn ... still horny but Tulan '69'
so finally got up at 9am and wash up... then deliberately watch TV. But I was still too nice to wake her up and kick '69' out.... let her sleep somemore.

10am: got a call from my "cold hard cash" friend to fall in at 11am. woke '69' up and told her I'm going out by 10.30.... then I sent her down and out to the streets to get a taxi.... for a moment there I almost wanted to give her tips for cab fare... but Held back.... No tips from me if you say no to me....
anyway 4000 for 1 shot was too good a bargain for her. say wave her bye and walk back to the hotel.

Thinking about it now, should have stated short time with option to extend.... that way, at least if they don't feel like going back out to the streets, they will try to please you so that you will extend.... .. Any comments from Veterans ??

Anyway, at 11am and starving we headed down to Chatuchak via BTS.
Despite the baking sun, chatuchak is still as busy as ever..... I guess Heat-stroke does not exist in the local dictionary ?? ha ha ha...
Had yummy fish-ball noodles... 25 baht..... where to find in SG ??..
So with a happy-belly, we set out for some shopping. 10 minutes of browsing, I concluded that the prices seems to have gone up significantly here.....

* time warp * .... got a call from Thai75Food, they are at Chatuchak too..
and was asking us what's our plan? ... before I could tell him, the line dropped... got an engage tone when I tried calling back... hmmmmm
got a message slightly later from T75F,... his calling card ran out... no wonder. Anyway told him we are planning to go get a real traditional massage at Mei Hua, then stroll over to Nataree again.... because my
"house decorator" friend wants his 115... ....

left CTC and headed back to Hotel to wash up..... fall in at hotel lobby,
to the dismay of "house decorator", the other 3 of us were feeling lazy
and decided to go to one of the traditional massage place a stones throw from our hotel. Sabai Sabai, I think that;s what its called.

4 of us went in, was warmly greeted and asked to take a seat while the boss showed us the massage menu. 4 girls got up and busied themselves getting us a drink..... hmmmm the one who open the door and greeted us was quite a looker, Dark, but big eyes, SC lips and petite with all the right curves.
She was wearing long skirt, so couldn't see if she has nice legs...

after we decided on a 2 hr traditional massage... it was more like the girls choose us, rather the we choose them..... and Bingo, the dark girl I like chose me..... he he he... much to the disappointment of my friends as I found out later.... :p they were eyeing her too.

we were given a foot wash and scrub... amid the wash, I was enjoying the deep lonkang of my massage girl.... slurp slurp....

went upstairs to the individual "cubicles"..... only a mattress on the floor.
was handed a set of 'pajamas' to change into. didn't know if I should leave my undies on or not...... What the heck, took off everything and put on the pajamas... My girl pop back in.... and WHOA!.... a pair of very very nice legs... she had change into board-shorts (is that how its spelled?)

lights were dimmed... very cozy... and I lie face down on the mattress for the massage.... first surprise..... she sat on my butt while massaging my shoulder blades.... hmmmmm Tot traditional massages, they don't usually sit on you??... 2nd surprise, as she was kneading my back, she was rocking slightly, and I could feel her CB cheeks .. WHOA!!!!... she's not wearing undies too ?? that was a question mark...

but I was quite tired and her massage was good.... so set all my curiosity aside to enjoy the massage. I was there for a good massage,.....
had some small talk with my gal while i was being massage... well.. her voice and her CB on my butt kind of put my mind to ease that she is not a "HE" ...
not too sure about what my friends had..... because I was quite sure one or 2 of them look like katoey .... ha ha ha

* time skip* I was really enjoying the massage... and i fell asleep .. deep sleep quite a few times... she doing my front for a while now.... I don't have a habit of staring at ppl... so while she;s busy with some parts of me and not looking, I check her out..... really a lot of not bad.... really wanted to roam her, but restrain myself. Didn't want to dis-respect her. (am I stupid or wat?)

A good thing (but I consider it my Bane) is I usually don't get blue-cock when I'm having a massage, no matter how desirable the gal is... Any bros got an explaination for this?? anyways .... she tap my thigh to get my attention...
pointed to my Ahem.. and ask very softly if I want to take care of Mr sleepy ...:) ha ha ha ...... "I was afraid you wouldn't ask", I was thinking in my head... smile and ask her what she is going to do?....
HJ - 1000, BJ-1500 ... no FJ offered ??... sigh.... of course I chose the BJ... with her SC lips... but I told her 1000 ... she OK...

cont ...

Mr.romance
04-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Day 3
--------

A good thing (but I consider it my Bane) is I usually don't get blue-cock when I'm having a massage, no matter how desirable the gal is... Any bros got an explaination for this?? anyways .... she tap my thigh to get my attention...
pointed to my Ahem.. and ask very softly if I want to take care of Mr sleepy ...:) ha ha ha ...... "I was afraid you wouldn't ask", I was thinking in my head... smile and ask her what she is going to do?....
HJ - 1000, BJ-1500 ... no FJ offered ??... sigh.... of course I chose the BJ... with her SC lips... but I told her 1000 ... she OK...

cont ...

Bro wat a report...Still awaiting ur next chapter...
BTW forgot to ask u...My ex Tirak chio or not?

cyrus
04-09-2004, 10:23 AM

Wah .. Ah Hia (Bro), you addicted to sex story liao .. new addiction. Ooi, cha cha na ...

Mr.romance
04-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Wah .. Ah Hia (Bro), you addicted to sex story liao .. new addiction. Ooi, cha cha na ...
Don suan me leh...So how is ur supper session at MS centre?

cyrus
04-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Don suan me leh...So how is ur supper session at MS centre?

Boh lah, no suan you. Go shopping at MS .. saw PRC chio bu with damn short skirt and knee length boots walking around. Almost nose bleed.

EyeLevel
04-09-2004, 02:25 PM

Yo bro!!
was suppose to finish up my report last night.. but KO before I can get started..... me in Down Under right now.... trying to get use to the 2 hr time diff..... short time difference is very disruptive to sleep..... imagine 4am here is still 2 am in SG... and I usually sleep around 3am in SG.... jialat... ha ha ha

your ex-tirak chio.... Pootie, my other kaki was telling me.." wah, Mr.R's ex alot of not-bad man... power "...... ha ha ha... so you tell us what we think?
will try to finish up the report asap... going out to jalan jalan now and hopefully can score some white pussy tonight.....

Cheers!
EyeLevel

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Can some brudders enlighten me on the diff in standards btw a place like SOI_cOWBOY and places like the siam hotel coffeeshop?? .... i tot the coffeeshop area standard would be very low..but seems from the posting like standard is as good man...

then in that cse..what the hell would i wanna go SOi-Cb for if i can just pick up one from siam hotel coffeshop area>??!

i been to soi_cb.... think the standard still not too bad...can find a few gems..so the same thing for the s-hotel area/??

asdfghjkl
05-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Boh lah, no suan you. Go shopping at MS .. saw PRC chio bu with damn short skirt and knee length boots walking around. Almost nose bleed.

wa.. MS now got PRC chio bu liao.. maybe tonight go check it out :)

cyrus
05-09-2004, 02:56 PM
wa.. MS now got PRC chio bu liao.. maybe tonight go check it out :)

I don't frequent MS but twice my visit there after midnight, saw some PRC char boh(s) there. Base on the attire and timing ... mmm ... but don't quote me lah ..

Cummings
05-09-2004, 05:08 PM
I don't frequent MS but twice my visit there after midnight, saw some PRC char boh(s) there. Base on the attire and timing ... mmm ... but don't quote me lah ..

Bro like that when I can pass you the DVD? I dun want to go MS and get nose bleed leh.... Saving my blood for BKK. :D

cyrus
05-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Bro like that when I can pass you the DVD? I dun want to go MS and get nose bleed leh.... Saving my blood for BKK. :D

OK, Boss! Will meet you at your convenience but if we were to meet at MS, I'll get ready pail for every ounce of dripping blood.

BTW, awaiting for the cont' episode of "First FR", else kennah 'du' for deviating from the main topic here. :p

Cummings
06-09-2004, 11:14 AM
OK, Boss! Will meet you at your convenience but if we were to meet at MS, I'll get ready pail for every ounce of dripping blood.

BTW, awaiting for the cont' episode of "First FR", else kennah 'du' for deviating from the main topic here. :p

Eh don't like that say leh... you are the busy man. I merlai ke dai.... When you can SMS or call me loh... And can dun use pail...sai tung dai mai? :D

Cummings
06-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Woah Cummings you also another farark balls carrier? How many nuts in your mouth today? Haha.

No lah...I where got carry balls.... If its in my mouth how to carry? You show me when I go Bkk with your issan cowboys can? :D
I newbie there leh....

Cummings
06-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Think you don't understand the meaning of 'nuts'. It means CIM. :D

Haha thats why I ask you to show me.... :D

Cummings
06-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Think you still don't understand. It means you carry balls until farark song song cum in your mouth many times. Kekeke.

Me show you BKK? Don't need lah. Your Thai speak so well. Ask Thailand old birds keet and farark. I just small fry only. Don't look me so up.

You mean you can do that? :eek: peifu peifu.

Why no need? I thot u say can look u up irregardless of anything? I thot we can meet up and cheong together mah...I dunno anything hor, later go Bkk no one can 'zhao' me.... I scared loh. Old birds dun bother abt sin jiao like me, they only like kuai lan jiao.... :D

Cummings
06-09-2004, 02:21 PM
Of course I can't do that. Only balls carriers like you can.
Meet up with balls carriers like you is not my style. Try others and good luck.

U talk so much then U say u cant do that....Abit mouth talk cock song leh... :rolleyes:

Wah u beh swee leh..... I thot you talk so big must got 'ingredient'.... now tell me dun want to meet me because not your style. What style you want? Sian man! Anyone good to recommend? Best must have issan cowboys hor...if not Nuer cowgirls also can.. :D

Mr.romance
06-09-2004, 06:57 PM
U talk so much then U say u cant do that....Abit mouth talk cock song leh..

Wah u beh swee leh..... I thot you talk so big must got 'ingredient'.... now tell me dun want to meet me because not your style. What style you want? Sian man! Anyone good to recommend? Best must have issan cowboys hor...if not Nuer cowgirls also can

Aiyah..Bro all I can say is tat he don dare meet u lah...

EyeLevel
10-09-2004, 01:36 AM
sorry for the disappeareance..... usual excuse.... busy with work .. ha ha ha..
thought I'll end the this FR just before I hit the bed....

...... I said 1000, she said OK... she reach towards her hand bag and took out a condom.... my heart sank a little....sigh... was hoping for a bbbj... gave her a "really have to use that look".... she nod her head with conviction... a little disappointed but yet felt more relieve.... at least a sensible gal who knows how to protect herself....

oh goes the cap and her warm mouth follows.... as I said before.. I've got problems getting fully erect during a massage...blood flow problems ??
think it was a few minutes... hmmm switch.. I stood up ... and that help a little... blood started to flow down... and my PRIDE was raised... only now I could I fully enjoy her skillful suction... not bad at least slow, strong and deliberate .... I like... plus the dim lighting.. dreamy effect..mmmmmmmm

now my hands were a little too free... he he he... been eyeing her lon-kang..
time to FEEL it... reach down and squeeze her yummy melons... should be B+ to a C.... without breaking her dilligence at my pecker, I reach further down to pull up her black top and flip up her bra cup...... nice ... very nice... well maintain and perky... at least I know for sure that its not enhance ....

Twiddle her nipps.. and massage her she shiok I also shiok... and think I got a little Too shiok... she sense the inevitable and sucked harder and faster....
Hoooolllyyyyy shhiiiiiittt..... if It was in my room.... I think I would have gave a very loud groan..... there goes all that relaxing massage, as my muscles went into spasm... she kept kept at it while holding the base of the CD... just incase it slips as my weenie deflates.... that got a few more jerks out of me..... ahhhhh.... just the way I like it... game over.... I look down at her with a smile and gave her breast a squeeze of appreciation.... she gave me a playful slap on my butt.... ha ha ha must be my post-ogasmic hallucination, but she sort of had that look "if you could have lasted longer, I might have just hump you for free..... Tao Yan!!" ...

ha ha ha.... back to reality..... she took off my cap and wipe my precious... then adjusted her clothes.... while I put back my clothes and then handed her her reward.. (I feel bad now... I forgot about her tips...) she was appreciative and gave me the thai bow...

So POOTIE.... the smell of semen was from me... ha ha ha ha hah a...
not from Mr House Renovator .... he he he he...

went down and paid the counter the massage monies... then when all were gathered.... we left for kopi... at the coffee world right at the entrance of Soi 7/1 .... veterans and those who have done their BKK homework should know where this road leads to......he he he he.... EDEN !!!

after kopi and pie.... walk down to eden.. my buddies wanted to pay for me just to let me have a sandwich.... but then I think most of the gals break for dinner or something.... and I was just drained... so told them we'll do EDEN on another trip.....:p good excuse for me to comeback to BKK.

So off we went.. back to hotel, to wash up and then headed to meet our local friend for Yummy Zi Char, where else but ChinaTown!

*time Skip* left our friend and we decided to head down to Nataree again...
because my House Renovator friend cannot forget about his 115...
was on the way and it was pretty late... about 10.30pm.. so gave the okt Ah Hai a called just to make sure that nataree is still open... He said last call 11pm.... we were reaching soon...

we got into the place at 10.45... sideliners were full force sitting on the side (no pun intended..ha ha ha) only a handful 1800 cat... and I think only 3 cat 2000 left... and to my buddy's disappointment, 115 was not among the 3 cat 2000.... sigh... . the other 3 of us were feeling too full for any action... so end up just sat there talking cock with Ah Hai and watch soccer

Guess the prawns and oyster was doing its magic on House-Reno.... so we decided to just head down to NaNa plaza stretch to look see look see and to find a bar to have a drink. Reach the place.. walk up and down and decided to sit at the one at near the intersection... looking directly at JW Marriot.
a cute thing siddle up to House-Reno... they can really sense the raging hormone huh ??.... Can't remember her name, but only remember she has a diamond implanted on one of her upper teeth.... kewl...

and the funniest thing is she told House-Reno, she likes me..... BRO THAI75FOOD.... see !! when you not around... I am again the favourite.. ha ha ha ha ha.... she was not bad, but I had too much to drink.... and it was our last night.... didn't want to over-worked myself... just maintain polite conversation and all too soon, closing time... 2am..

hmmmm all that food at chinatown digested.... my buddies were still trying to set me up with a SANDWICH.... so where to go at 2am... the only place we know.... SIAM HOTEL... he he he sunday night didn't see that many FLs on the streets.... but the coffee shop was bustling inside...
we sat down and ordered coffee .. and I ordered a steak.. 69 and Rabbit were there ...(Mr.Romance hear that ??:P) .. at least 69 did walk over and said hello..... smile back, but when back to my steak.. ha ha ha
one of my buddies wave to quite a looker with some awesome assets... C+..
and chatted her up.... soon prices were mention.. 2000 ST, 1500 if we were staying at SIAM HOTEL.... ??? veterans can verify ?.. my buddy looked over at me "Ai mai ?? get 2, we pay for you?"...

I would really like to .... but had too much beer.... and I know very well I am not gonna be able to get my slumbering weenie up.... had to turn down a such a good offer.... wah lau... thinking back now.... REGRET leh....
but well... too much of a good thing at one is not my style... (can anyone sense a face-saving lame excuse ?? ha ha ha) ...

surprisingly ... all my 3 buddies didn't take back any as well... so all 4 went back to our cold lonely bed ...

Day 4
---------

woke up... wash up.... pack up.... paid up....
onwards to the airport and had our breakfast at the airport....
as we were waiting for boarding, we were promising each other that we will be back very very soon...

THATS all....

Other than a enjoying trip.... it was fantastic to have met Thai75Food and Mr.Romance.... so till next time Bros... we'll have a blast of a time again
in BKK if our schedules allow.... Bro Delifrance, that includes you... I have yet to thank you for the hospitality you offered me 3 years back...

Cheers!
Eyelevel.

Mr.romance
10-09-2004, 02:49 AM
Other than a enjoying trip.... it was fantastic to have met Thai75Food and Mr.Romance.... so till next time Bros... we'll have a blast of a time again
in BKK if our schedules allow.... Bro Delifrance, that includes you... I have yet to thank you for the hospitality you offered me 3 years back...

At least ur 3rd day seems to be more interesting than ours.Actually me & Thai75food were expecting u guys to join us at Boombay Bar at Thonglor & Luckily u guys didnt do so as I was nearly bored to death by the music.
But I heard it was one of the most happening discos at Thonglor as per conversation with Thai75food's TG.
Luckily After tat I had a really good screwing session..heehee..For me, I kind of maximise my last day by staying overnight at my regular Arb nam models apartment after watching the boring "Huang Zhu Ger ger" with her collegues..

Bro don forget to keep in touch for kopi session when u are back in SG...

Cheers

bollocksman
11-09-2004, 11:36 AM
Great FR dude!!

keep it up, u just help me relive some good olde BKK experiences. Nice to see u too ( if u can remember me !!!! chatuchak market)
;)

I might be back in another month or two , "Rememberance day"!!! period Nov 04 Big tour

EyeLevel
11-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Great FR dude!!

keep it up, u just help me relive some good olde BKK experiences. Nice to see u too ( if u can remember me !!!! chatuchak market)
;)

I might be back in another month or two , "Rememberance day"!!! period Nov 04 Big tour

Hi Bro,
If you are referring to meeting me at Chatuchak.... I think its my buddy you met... He was the one who went in and Met Thai75Food... and you I think....:)

hopefully we can meetup sometime.... be it SG or in BKK...:P

Cheers!
EyeLevel

Mr.romance
12-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Hi Bro,
If you are referring to meeting me at Chatuchak.... I think its my buddy you met... He was the one who went in and Met Thai75Food... and you I think....:)

hopefully we can meetup sometime.... be it SG or in BKK...:P

Cheers!
EyeLevel

haha..tats right.. Bollocksman did not see u before...
BTW where were u guys when we saw house decorator?

Anyway, Chatuchak market damn hot men...cannot stand the heat so we left not long after tat to Imax Panasonic...

EyeLevel
14-09-2004, 12:08 AM
haha..tats right.. Bollocksman did not see u before...
BTW where were u guys when we saw house decorator?

We were standing outside the market place... as you say... it was too hot..
and too darn many people for me ....:)

wah lao... sibei sian down under ah..... :P